The 9/11 Conspiracy - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 10-24-2009, 11:04 AM   #151
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

so that's how a steel core melts with thermite... now i understand.

EPIC FAIL!!! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Old 10-24-2009, 12:25 PM   #152
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Lol this is hands down the dumbest thread I've ever seen.... There is no conspiracy, stop reading Wikipedia to much.

The towers got rocked by 2 planes and fell down they fell down like that due to how the building was built, matter fact I remember reading somewhere that they expected them to fall over and knock down other buildings in the process but that didn't happen.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:16 PM   #153
Gansta_Ninja
Genin

Gansta_Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
So where's the facts? you claim your refusal to believe in an official FEMA report to be fact, you must be joking.
Inconclusive pictures are not facts if not assessed by true experts in their field. Selective presentation of evidence is not fact, it is only a subjective angle in a story.

Let me tell you a joke:

Open fires melts steel is a joke! Free fall collapse of the a hundred storey building is a joke.

The presentation is the remaining evidence of what happened that day. All relates to the collapse of the WTC. Here’s another fact:

See how fast the WTC collapse, it was half its height and the debris hasn’t reach the ground.

The seismic activity during the collapse (supported by Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades, New York) .. you can call their office if you doubt my data - +1 845-359-2900

Quote:
also NITC, with assistance from ASCE, SFPE, NFPA, AISC, CTBUH and SEAoNY along with other independent investigative firms, indidual experts in logistics/ explosives have thoroughly disproved the controlled explosives "theory" of the WTC buildings collapse. if you've read enough from your source, maybe you should try reading up on the studies of these institutions on the 9/11 collapse.
Have you read their report? Or you were just told? Can please present an official report of your so-called reliable sources.

Quote:
And please, stop treating your evidence as "legitimate" science which makes you look all the more stupid, as it clearly shows that your theory was presented at a reverse scientific method (hypothesis built around a conclusion).
Where’s my illegitimate science? I presented the properties of steel and types of flames. Just pure layman terms for the public to understand.

Quote:
EMRTC tested the thermite theory thoroughly by applying it on a smaller column than those found on the WTC. It didn't even melt the smaller column. Also, for the thermite to be efficient, the entire column, should be surrounded by thermite. that means parts of the columns exposed to the people should also be rigged with thermite, and parts that are outside the building of WTC 7 should be rigged too which means that if thermite was really in the WTC 7 and twin towers exterior, it would really look like a controlled fireworks display from a witnesses perspective, which as expected nobody saw such a thing.
Any links or photos for me view their experiment? Like I said, I was a combination of Explosives and Thermite. Nobody saw it of course, that’s why this is called 911 Conspiracy.

Did you know what happened to the WTC lobby? The planes crashed on higher floor, but the lobby was also devastated by an unknown explosion.

I can give you a list of survivors who were employees of the building. They were the ones who heard the explosion at the basement. They were the ones who revealed that Bomb Sniffing Dogs have been removed weeks prior to the attack.

Last edited by Gansta_Ninja; 10-24-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Gansta_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:20 PM   #154
Gansta_Ninja
Genin

Quote:
according to Stuart Vyse, a professor of psychology, "How many hundreds of people would you need to acquire the explosives, plant them in the buildings, arrange for the airplanes to crash and, perhaps most implausibly of all, never breathe a single word of this conspiracy?" His clearly wants to point out in this statement which is an excerpt from a study of individuality, that the more people involved in a secret, the greater the probability it will be told. Which means a conspiracy plot involving hundreds of thousands of people, wherein none of those people will utter a word about the ploy, is impossible unless they possess hive mentality which is uninfluenced by the environment (or all these hundreds of thousands of people are being mind-controlled, which is rather a joke.)
Psychology professor who is well verse in explosives and building collapse. Come on!

Let me give you what a true expert tells:

The WTC Building 7

Building 7 suffered an impulsion collapse starting from the central column. Just like during controlled demolition.

WTC 7, a 40 storey building folded neatly in just a matter of six and half seconds, a text book decent right to its footprint.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:22 PM   #155
Gansta_Ninja
Genin

Quote:
This conspiracy theory is plain stupid because it discredits all who died and all the witnesses to the horror of the tragedy by presenting an alternate single-minded view of reality from a person aloof from the experience.
The conspiracy involved a lot of powerful people. This is the reason why they have to take out WTC Building 7, it was the hub of their conspiracy. Here were the tenants of WTC 7:

In just a matter of seconds, lost forever the thousands of ECC cases files relating to corporate frauds like the notorious:

WORLDCOM

ENRON

The multi-billion money swindle of California electricity scam.. has gone out…..

Don’t get me wrong, my heart bleeds for the thousands of innocent souls lost that day. All this is for their friends and family.

GN
Old 10-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #156
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gansta_Ninja View Post
[B][COLOR="Blue"]See how fast the WTC collapse, it was half its height and the debris hasn’t reach the ground.

[UL=http://img266.imageshack.us/i/vlcsnap63255.png/][IG]http://img266.imagesack.us/img266/3797/vlcsnap63255.png[/IG][/URL]
So what are you saying here? It collapsed too fast? Too slow? What? I really don't see the point you're trying to make here. Though, once you explain it, I'm sure I'll find it extremely lulzy.

Also, I like how you completely ignored Mal's response where he ruined your shit, hard.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-24-2009), mewmew (10-24-2009)
Old 10-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #157
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Let me tell you a joke:

Open fires melts steel is a joke! Free fall collapse of the a hundred storey building is a joke.

The presentation is the remaining evidence of what happened that day. All relates to the collapse of the WTC. Here’s another fact:

See how fast the WTC collapse, it was half its height and the debris hasn’t reach the ground.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3...csnap63255.png
lolwut? I don't know what you're trying to get at here. I mean, I have an idea, but I'm hesitant to attribute that level of stupidity to even you.

Quote:
The seismic activity during the collapse (supported by Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades, New York) .. you can call their office if you doubt my data - +1 845-359-2900

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8167/vlcsnap62076.png
It seems strange to me that the highest amount of seismic activity would be so near the "start" of the collapse. It makes more sense that the activity during the first few seconds of the collapse would have been absorbed by the building and not show up as such massive spikes. You want me to believe those are the actual start times of the collapses? Prove it.

Quote:
Where’s my illegitimate science? I presented the properties of steel and types of flames. Just pure layman terms for the public to understand.
Your illegitimate science is showing a photo of a beam cut during the clean up operation and claiming it was "melted" by thermite. Melted to a perfect angle.

Quote:
Any links or photos for me view their experiment? Like I said, I was a combination of Explosives and Thermite. Nobody saw it of course, that’s why this is called 911 Conspiracy.
Nobody saw it because it didn't happen.

Quote:
Did you know what happened to the WTC lobby? The planes crashed on higher floor, but the lobby was also devastated by an unknown explosion.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5...csnap51436.png
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7932/vlcsnap51610.png
An "unknown explosion" like a rapid change in air pressure or tortion of the building from a plane hitting the it? All I see is blown out windows, and it really wouldn't take much to do that.

Quote:
I can give you a list of survivors who were employees of the building. They were the ones who heard the explosion at the basement. They were the ones who revealed that Bomb Sniffing Dogs have been removed weeks prior to the attack.
Was the explosion in the lobby or the basement? Make up your mind.

Quote:
Psychology professor who is well verse in explosives and building collapse. Come on!
Well, considering the argument here has nothing to do with the building collapsing and everything to do with human beviour, a psychologist is the right person with whom to speak. Did you really not realize that, or are you that desperate to offer up at least something to counter our evidence and logical arguments?

Quote:
Let me give you what a true expert tells:

The WTC Building 7
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9031/vlcsnap69131.png
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9...csnap70004.png

Building 7 suffered an impulsion collapse starting from the central column. Just like during controlled demolition.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9...csnap69414.png

WTC 7, a 40 storey building folded neatly in just a matter of six and half seconds, a text book decent right to its footprint.
Oooooh, a column collapsed. As we all know, the only possible way a column can collapse is with explosives.
Fun Fact: You can completely remove the bottom of a column, and as long as you don't use explosives, it won't fall down!
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
mewmew (10-24-2009), Miburo (10-24-2009)
Old 10-24-2009, 04:58 PM   #158
mewmew
Fodder-nin

Quote:
The guy was talking about the psychology of conspiracy, and he wasn't debunking the bombs but the "theory" that a hundred thousand people conspired without any of these people speaking about it. it seemed you have lost all common sense though. major LOL for you there. You haven't even answered any of my arguments, such as why you treat your non-belief in the FEMA report as a fact that should be treated as science.

Quote:
Have you read their report? Or you were just told? Can please present an official report of your so-called reliable sources.
Dude, I've read the reports of NITC and EMRTC but you're too stupid to understand so i won't bother posting it here, since everybody else in here, aside from you and the "no plane" guy have read it and accepted it. You're already way into your dreamworld you won't believe what you see in front of your eyes.

Quote:

You call that legitimate science? LOLOLOLOL

This is called legitimate science:

HYPOTHESIS: What would happen if a plane crashes onto a building?
then theories are tested, then conclusions arrive last.

this is illegitimate science:

CONCLUSION: Powerful people blew-up the WTC buildings; it was all a conspiracy.
HYPOTHESIS: they used powerful state of the art bombs which can cut columns perfectly diagonal, the planes were a cover up lolololol. seismic activity BLAH BLAH thermite BLAH BLAH BLAH color of fire should be this colorBLAH BLAH BLAH

you already drew up on a conclusion with your funny evidence and you dared call that science? that's pseudoscience. Alex Jones, the radio tabloid guy?... lol. that's your explosives/engineering expert? very very big lol. dude, just beyond this, i don't have anything to say but you've been DUPED big time! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited by mewmew; 10-24-2009 at 05:00 PM.
mewmew is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mewmew For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-24-2009), Miburo (10-24-2009), zer0systm (10-25-2009)
Old 10-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #159
Gansta_Ninja
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
So what are you saying here? It collapsed too fast? Too slow? What? I really don't see the point you're trying to make here. Though, once you explain it, I'm sure I'll find it extremely lulzy.

Also, I like how you completely ignored Mal's response where he ruined your shit, hard.
To answer your question; YES! it was very fast.

Mal’s response was more of a suggestion rather than actually science. Failure to provide further scientific investigation from experts of the field, will only role his claims as hearsay or gossips by your own terms. Let me refresh your memory, for your benefit let me define what a freefall is:

Freefall is the speed where an object drops subject only to gravity. Based on the seismic data I presented the WTC collapse was a free fall. To help you and the rest of your crew (Mew & Mal) understand what happened during a pancake collapse.

The WTC a multi-storey steel structure should have the estimated pancake collapse of 1:36 minutes considering the resistance of each floor. A pancake collapse would never gain speed, it reduces speed.

Would it take the same amount of time for a person to travel through an open door and a closed door? Think again mates!

Last edited by Gansta_Ninja; 10-25-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:04 AM   #160
Gansta_Ninja
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
It seems strange to me that the highest amount of seismic activity would be so near the "start" of the collapse. It makes more sense that the activity during the first few seconds of the collapse would have been absorbed by the building and not show up as such massive spikes. You want me to believe those are the actual start times of the collapses? Prove it.
I already presented the data, and yes there’s something strange about the reading. The Columbia University suggested that there were tremors in between the collapse. Once again, I suspect the use of explosive in coherent with use of Thermite as the building falls. To make the rest of you understand better, I will use a demolition term called “Squib”.

See the visible explosion or “squib” just before the collapse.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #161
Gansta_Ninja
Genin

The same visible explosion during controlled demolition:

The WTC was a multi storey office building, but you’ll never see even a single chair or desk among the rubble. And paper were scattered all over New York, a typical pancake collapse would trap its contents.

Final conclusion: The WTC collapse was an art of perfect controlled demolition

Quote:
Your illegitimate science is showing a photo of a beam cut during the clean up operation and claiming it was "melted" by thermite. Melted to a perfect angle.
FYI, there were no steel core left standing during the clean up operation. The photo was taken right after the collapse. Demolition shaped charge can also cut steel perfectly at this angle.

You guys claimed that you understand Logic better, and then what’s the logic or reason of taking the photo? Would it be too peculiar for the clean up crew to take pictures of the beams?

If there were Steel Core left standing, I would never even bother to get involve in this debate.

Last edited by Gansta_Ninja; 10-25-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:10 AM   #162
Gansta_Ninja
Genin

Quote:
You haven't even answered any of my arguments, such as why you treat your non-belief in the FEMA report as a fact that should be treated as science.
I’ve given and presented the answers already, FEMA’s report of fire causing the collapse even negated by your colleagues Mal and Miburo. Both of the gentlemen agreed that it was the Plane Crashed that took the towers down. Suggesting that the intense impact rocked the entire steel structure down to its very core.

FEMA’s report is loaded with goat feces; they were saying that the open fires of WTC were somehow similar to the conditions experience at the blast furnace.

Quote:
The guy was talking about the psychology of conspiracy, and he wasn't debunking the bombs but the "theory" that a hundred thousand people conspired without any of these people speaking about it. it seemed you have lost all common sense though. major LOL for you there.
Alex Jones just presented a good visual of WTC 7 during its impulsion collapse. Another expert supported his theory (let me know if you want to know his name) that there was a visible cramp as the WTC 7 falls. I’m not certain if it was you, Mal or Mibs claimed that there was a blazing inferno when WTC 7 collapsed. Can you please provide us some evidence of the raging inferno at the WTC 7?

I have a stronger line-up of Photos here, suggesting the visible cramp during the impulsion. And there was no blazing inferno at the WTC 7 as it collapsed. If you deny the photos as actual evidence, I believe you don’t even know what Surveillance Cameras are for.

On my next presentation, I will reveal who are the possible conspirators aside from Mr. Larry Silverstein, and the cover-up done by the American government. For now I will leave you with this question:

1.) Who was the director of the company that provided the Electronic Security for WTC and Dallas Airport? *Both were involve in 911*

Last edited by Gansta_Ninja; 10-25-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:14 PM   #163
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To answer your question; YES! it was very fast.
Wow.

Quote:
Mal’s response was more of a suggestion rather than actually science. Failure to provide further scientific investigation from experts of the field, will only role his claims as hearsay or gossips by your own terms.
Those are your terms, I never used those in reference to anything in this thread. Ironically enough, by the reasoning you're using here, your entire argument is a mere "suggestion" and your claims are just "hearsay or gossip." Since all you've done is post dubious pictures with no actual science behind them.

Also, Mal provided an alternate, extremely more probable, explanation to one of the pictures you posted. According to an actual logical principle known as Occam's Razor (Which has a huge basis in the scientific method, FYIlolol), his argument is the vastly more logical one.

Quote:
Would it take the same amount of time for a person to travel through an open door and a closed door? Think again mates!
If the person had the right amount of mass and force behind him, yes.

Quote:
The same visible explosion during controlled demolition:

[UL=http://img229.imageshack.us/i/vlcsnap66888.png/][IG]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6283/vlcsnap66888.png[/IG][/RL]
[RL=http://img229.imageshack.us/i/vlcsnap67928.png/][IG]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7509/vlcsnap67928.png[/IG][/UL]

The WTC was a multi storey office building, but you’ll never see even a single chair or desk among the rubble. And paper were scattered all over New York, a typical pancake collapse would trap its contents.

Final conclusion: The WTC collapse was an art of perfect controlled demolition
Pictures don't look the same. At all. Not that it matters anyway.

Okay. Did they find any thermite residue anywhere? It should be all over the place. How about any explosive fragments? Charges? Etc.? Those things just don't vaporize into nothing and leave no trace. There should be ACTUAL PHYSICAL EVIDENCE to support your conclusion all throughout the debris. What happened to it all?

Let me guess? Massive conspiracy. All rescue crews, firefighters, clean up crews, volunteers, etc. where all in on it. lolololololol

Also, http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

Quote:
[B][COOR="ble"]FYI, there were no steel core left standing during the clean up operation. The photo was taken right after the collapse. Demolition shaped charge can also cut steel perfectly at this angle.
Okay, I'm calling you on this one. Prove what you just said in that paragraph there. First, show the exact time your picture was taken. And second, prove that thermite can be hidden in an occupied building and set in such a way to make a perfect diagonal cut of a partially unexposed steel support beam. You're the one acting like Bill Nye the fucking science guy, so time to put up or shut up.

Quote:
You guys claimed that you understand Logic better, and then what’s the logic or reason of taking the photo? Would it be too peculiar for the clean up crew to take pictures of the beams?
What is the logical reason to take any of the pictures that were posted? What are you even suggesting here? If Mal provides a picture then it should automatically be put under suspect of being some sort of clever ploy to deceive people, but your pictures and whatever crazy bullshit explanations of them are perfectly fine?

Quote:
If there were Steel Core left standing, I would never even bother to get involve in this debate. [/COLR][/]
Mal posted a picture of part of the still erect steel core.

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"][B]I’ve given and presented the answers already, FEMA’s report of fire causing the collapse even negated by your colleagues Mal and Miburo. Both of the gentlemen agreed that it was the Plane Crashed that took the towers down. Suggesting that the intense impact rocked the entire steel structure down to its very core.
Post where I said this. Quote me. I just want to laugh at your poor reading comprehension skills. Protip: Whatever you quote is going to make you look stupid even more stupid, since I never said anything even close to what you're saying I did right here. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
mewmew (10-25-2009)
Old 10-25-2009, 12:54 PM   #164
mewmew
Fodder-nin

Quote:
I’ve given and presented the answers already, FEMA’s report of fire causing the collapse even negated by your colleagues Mal and Miburo. Both of the gentlemen agreed that it was the Plane Crashed that took the towers down. Suggesting that the intense impact rocked the entire steel structure down to its very core.

FEMA’s report is loaded with goat feces; they were saying that the open fires of WTC were somehow similar to the conditions experience at the blast furnace.
Dude, do you know how to read?? LOLOLOLOL. When did they agree with you? This shit is getting funnier all the time. your reading comprehension is total fail dude. Who said that the FEMA report, which was conducted by independent expert agencies, was shit again? You. So you've matched their testing equipment, manpower, decades of knowledge, objectiveness in ya? Nah, you're just a guy with a conclusion.

I hope this serves as a warning to all people who read this. Alex Jones is no expert in explosives or engineering or politics or shit LOL. The guy makes a living creating "conspiracy theories" for his radio show and for print media. He creates distrust against the US among his target market. Gullible people believes him, then buys his books, listens/watches his films. If he sees that he's gathered enough "followers" who mutually distrust all policies of the government, he grabs that opportunity. He even tried to run for congress "to guard the government from the inside". Too bad, he backed out of the polls cos there were too few idiots who believed in him in their district. How difficult is it to read somebody who's as opportunistic as this idiot? The guy even believes that all the US presidents were chosen by a NWO organization shit who owns the whole world. So that's the proponent of your theory? A guy who believed half of the world is conspiring against him? major LOL for that.

Stop reading Jones' fiction and start reading real stuff.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #165
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Miburo pwn3d some face, so I'll just respond to this:

Quote:
I assume you're trying to say something along the lines of "why would the clean up crew take a photo of the beam they cut?"

Answer: They didn't. The photo you presented as evidence was cropped from this one:

Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
mewmew (10-26-2009), Miburo (10-25-2009), RNB (10-25-2009)