Miburo ur a ciggarette. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 06:15 PM   #16
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about
Re: Miburo ur a faggot.

...waaaah.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2009)

Old 10-31-2009, 06:52 PM   #17
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi143 View Post
blah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Q
;]mmmmIwantyourmanmeatmibsblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Qblah blah blah blah Q_____Q

And all the other people who support these 2 faggots, you all have no lifes

Thank you for the ban
=^_^= heehee
Also, my love is very hetero for mibs. thx
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2009)
Old 10-31-2009, 07:59 PM   #18
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ok since im not ever gonna post in here, here is all i have to say

Miburo ur a stupid faggot who thinks hes the coolest shit being a mod in a forum with all his little boyfriends, OMG NO WAY UR MOD IN A FORUM IN THE INTERNET OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU ARE SO COOL!

Balmung ur another stupid ass shit trolling in the internet, i wana see u do it in real life so they can kick ur soft ass.

And all the other people who support these 2 faggots, you all have no lifes

Thank you for the ban
Oh shit guys, I have no life. I should work on that. Maybe I should start with making an inconsequential thread on an internet forum to complain about two guys I don't like.

Quote:
wtf? im not gay, but since theres so much gay stuff in this forum.
Then, I'll continue to gain a life by not acutally finishing any of my.

Quote:
Anyways so ur saying being gay is good? rofl. thats wat pisses me off about gay people they think being gay is right, if we were all gay the world would end no reproduction.
And finally complete my quest to gain a life by being narrow minded and making logical fallacies.

Maybe if I have enough of a life by this point I can draw my own Sonichu hentai.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2009), Vanity (10-31-2009), zer0systm (10-31-2009)
Old 10-31-2009, 08:10 PM   #19
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

but i thought...
being a girl and all, loving a man was not gay?
i've been so misled

oh internet boy who's name comes from a shity anime that no one watches anymore, how can i compensate for my obvious lack of intelligence. please let me beg for forgiveness and bow before your great intellect!

you are obviously much "cooler" and more "powerful" than grown men with real jobs, and GF's (do you know what a GF is?) how could i have been so foolishly led astray! my own stupidity confounds me!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2009)
Old 10-31-2009, 08:21 PM   #20
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

^
Whatever she said.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2009)
Old 10-31-2009, 08:23 PM   #21
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
you are obviously much "cooler" and more "powerful" than grown men with real jobs, and GF's (do you know what a GF is?)

I do, I do! It's Guardian Force
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (10-31-2009), kluang (10-31-2009), Mal (11-01-2009), Miburo (11-01-2009), RNB (11-01-2009), Tabris (11-01-2009), Vanity (10-31-2009), zer0systm (10-31-2009)
Old 10-31-2009, 08:26 PM   #22
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Is it GameFAQs?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (10-31-2009), Jaxon (10-31-2009), Miburo (11-01-2009), RNB (11-01-2009), Vanity (10-31-2009)
Old 10-31-2009, 11:11 PM   #23
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Is this Battletoads?
Old 10-31-2009, 11:33 PM   #24
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Spiral Power, Mother Fucker.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2009)
Old 11-01-2009, 01:32 AM   #25
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: Miburo ur a ciggarette.

Itachi, it's almost more of a punishment to just keep you around here to take all of this abuse... So I'm not banning you for this thread. But by all means, if you want to get banned then make another thread with a slur or swear in it. Or hey, you could try giving me shit and see where that takes you.

Closed and framed forever in the Hall of Shame.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-01-2009), Miburo (11-01-2009)
Old 11-01-2009, 04:02 AM   #26
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Aw man. I liked this thread. = (
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
DarkAztek (11-01-2009), Jaxon (11-01-2009), Mal (11-01-2009)
Old 11-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #27
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

I know... But the flames were gunna lead to a bad place.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread