The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 73 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 01:03 AM   #1081
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Fan Art FTW!!



=[


I LOLED at this one, but it's in spanish so i'll translate.

Naruto: Sasuke! please return to Konoha. I NEED you to be with me.

Sasuke: NARUTO!? As long as you want me back, nothing else matters to me!!!

Karin: !SASUKE!! Dont you see it's a trap??? Don't fall for it IDIOT!

Sui&Jugo:WTF?

Naruto: And thats how I got Sasuke back to Konoha! :3

Sakura: That must be the most absurd thing i've heard in my entire life!!!






__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-26-2009, 07:30 PM   #1082
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Anyone read the latest spoiler ? As a NaruSaku fan, all I can say is....Fuck....

What the hell are you doing Naruto....Just what the fuck....

I'm happy she did confess though. =] Naruto is alot smarter now, since he knows she's hiding something..

Like the fact that the rookies plan on killing sasuke O_o
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)

Last edited by ralatone; 10-26-2009 at 08:24 PM.
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:08 AM   #1083
Highspeed0516
Chuunin
 
Highspeed0516's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Anyone read the latest spoiler ? As a NaruSaku fan, all I can say is....Fuck....

What the hell are you doing Naruto....Just what the fuck....

I'm happy she did confess though. =] Naruto is alot smarter now, since he knows she's hiding something..

Like the fact that the rookies plan on killing sasuke O_o
You guys and gals knew I had to come back for this one...

Actually - most people seemed to have misread the situation in my mind. I don't know If Naruto believes her confession of love or not - but that was genuine (or it was about to be)

His problem is she is giving up on Sasuke - that is the lie he speaks of.

This is a critical moment for the pair - but it all depends no how Sakura takes the cold bucket of water. If she grows from it - they will end up together. If she sees it as a slight against her, than they won't.

But this is a very good moment for the relationship because it is going to force them to be honest with how they feel about each other in the end. Look at how Yamato wanted to intervene - people think he wanted to smack Sakura for being manipulative - but the exact moment he wants to do that is when she starts bad mouthing Sasuke as a Criminal - not for her feeling for NAruto or the hug.
__________________
Kissing the WindProud Co-Owner of the Pairings FC

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:40 PM   #1084
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Highspeed!!! It's been a while. You should drop in every once in a while man!!!

And by you guys, honestly it's just really me =[

Lol, but besides that, I've actually done some thinking, and at first it seemed that her confession was a little shady. Now I honestly feel that she hasn't really lied about anything, I feel that she's bending the truth more as well as leaving out some details about the over situation. Here's why, and I'll go by each panel and page BTW.

She told him that she loves him; I don't think there could be any real debate to this due to the fact that been shown that she has slowly realized the importance as well as the impact that Naruto has on her life through their "development chapters". We all have know (though some are more willing to believe it than others though) that there was always the potential for Sakura to have feelings for Naruto. The extent of her love for him though has yet to be seen, all in all though I think that was the honest truth.

The next panel down she states that she doesn't care about Sasuke anymore and that she was crazy to ever love him. This part right here is tricky, and it's really all about how you analyze it, but in my opinion the very fact that she is willing to suggest that she doesn't care about Sasuke any more after all they've been through prior to and after he left just shows that she probably doesn't care for Sasuke as much as she did. That being said, she probably does still care about Sasuke, but the fact that she is willing to move on with her life, just shows that Sasuke isn't as important to her than he used to be and that she is capable of living her own life without him.

Onto the next page, we see the Naruto questions exactly why Sakura feels this way and what could have hap pend to cause this change in her. She responds by saying that she "has come to her senses, there is no use loving a missing nin or criminal, she's not a child anymore, that she's being realistic." This statement right here I feel is another truth, because honestly the kid she fell in love with 4 years ago isn't the same person anymore. At the height of her feelings for Sasuke, he was probably distant from his team somewhat but you could tell that he honestly cared about team 7 and had he never left would have probably become even closer to them. Now though, he is a missing nin, as well as a criminal, far from being the person they knew all those years back, and that fact alone would make it very difficult to continue caring for them when he him self has turned his back onto them and left. So she's basically doing what she said, she's being realistic.

Next she asks Naruto if he could stop chasing Sasuke, and that she doesn't need the promise anymore. Going back to what I said earlier that the very fact that she would be willing to suggest this just shows that she understands that Sasuke isn't the most important thing in her life anymore, that the people around her and their lives take priority over a never ending chase that in the end could cause the lives of thousands. IMO Her facial expression in the panel seems to be showing what Naruto has done countless times before, smile in the presence of heart breaking pain, you can tell that it hurts her to say this and to face the facts, but it looks as if she is hiding her feelings about it from Naruto because she doesn't want him to worry any more than he has.

From there Kiba has a flashback where she asks the rest of the rookies to allow her to handle how everything is brought up to Naruto, there seems to be some details left out probably to be brought about later, for the sake of speculation and discussion I'll just leave it at that.

Page 13 has Naruto question her once more, with her denying that anything hap pend, he shoots a pissed off glance towards Sai, probably feeling that he had a hand in all of this, then he reminisces about Sakura's feelings and reactions towards Sasuke in the past.

Page 14 is the hug, looks like Naruto had a slight shock to this sudden display of affection, the onlookers look tense most likely due to the atmosphere and the most likely questioning the overall situation.

Now on page 15 she begins to state how Sasuke keeps on getting further and further away from them, but that it was Naruto who has always been there standing right by her side the entire time and the she's realized how he is. I don't think it's really possible to question this, it's true that ever since the beginning of part 2 that she has shown alto of admiration for him, that he would encourage her and push her, and show how far he would really go for her. We've all pretty much seen how her feelings for him could have developed in part 2 and how he's supported her since the very start of the series.

Sakura then goes on to state that he's the one who protected the village and that now everyone loves and admires him as she does, she also tells him how she's seen his development from being a failure in the academy to being a heroic top class nin. She then states that Sasuke keeps causing havoc and that it breaks her heart how much he's changed from when they knew him. So in my opinion everything I've seen so far in page 15 is pretty honest as well, and I know I've already stated these points, but she stated it with her own words, that she has slowly fallen for Naruto for what he's done for her all this time, and on the flip side Sasuke isn't even the same anymore and that he only causes team 7 pain and grief.

The last panel in page 15 has Sakura state how Naruto brings her peace and she was about to state that from the bottom of her heart that she loves him. Now, honestly why would Sakura even lie about this ? Why would Sakura lie about loving Naruto ? I honestly believe that she was telling the truth, I don't feel like she would ever play with Naruto's as well as her own emotions like that and to that extent. I believe that if she didn't love Naruto then this whole conversation wouldn't have hap pend, and that she would have cut straight to the point. The reason why this conversation is happening is because she doesn't want to cause Naruto any more pain, that all she wants is for Naruto to be happy and to relieve this feeling of his that he's trying to carry the world on his shoulders.

From there on page 16 Naruto grabs her shoulders and moves her away and looks into her eyes, still not believing what he's hearing. Page 17 she her self questions why Naruto is upset and makes the comment that she has fallen for him instead of Sasuke, that a woman's heart is like the Autumn sky (she tells him this with a smile on her face BTW). Basically once again you can see that she's trying to hide the pain of the truth, that the rookies plan on hunting Sasuke down. Now people have been giving her character a hard time about "a woman's heart is like the Autumn sky", basically saying that if she can change her mind on who she loves so easily then couldn't she do that again? Honestly I think she's just saying anything to reassure Naruto that she is over Sasuke and that she has feelings for Naruto so I don't think that statement is all that big of a deal.

From there Naruto states that he hates it when people lie to themselves, I repeat, he hates it when people lie to themselves, no where did he say that she's lying to him though. Most of the arguments and discussion's arising from this chapter are about what exactly Sakura is lying to her self about, some say it's her feelings for Naruto, others say that she's lying about not loving Sasuke anymore. In my opinion it's not so much lying to her self as opposed to her hiding her feelings about giving up on Sasuke, I'm sure that we all can agree that she doesn't want to give up on Sasuke as he has history with team 7 and that she genuinely cares about him as a friend, teammate, and (ex) love interest.

All in all, I think next chapter Naruto is going to really make her thing about all of the feelings and tension that has risen from this conversation between the two of them. Especially if she decides to tell Naruto about the rookies decision, since we know Naruto determination can never be fazed.

After analyzing this chapter, I can honestly say that I enjoyed it thoroughly =]

Anyways, Highspeed, like I said, you should pop in every once in a while. You know I always enjoy having a good conversation with you =]
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)

Last edited by ralatone; 10-30-2009 at 12:42 PM.
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:05 PM   #1085
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

I personally thought it was the least likable 'confession'.
I thought Sakura's body language and words seemed forced. She didn't even look Naruto in the eye when she said "I love you." =(
And that last line, about women being fickle... c'mon.

Besides that, Kishimoto didn't even show the actual confession, the scene began with Naruto asking her to repeat herself.

And... what was up with everyone elses' expressions of disappointment?

Either way, I'm beginning to dislike Sakura with either Sasuke or Naruto. Seriously.
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night


Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 11-02-2009 at 05:06 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:06 AM   #1086
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Taijiya!! another person i've missed lol.

I myself liked the confession because it wasn't all cliche like most manga confessions, and it actually allowed for open topic on how she went about it and his reaction.

I think it'll be intresting if we ever seen Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto in some scene again, just too see the atmosphere and how the moods will be like.
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #1087
nagato27
Chuunin
 
nagato27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Akatsuki's Hideout
Age: 33
Posts: 389
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Taijiya!! another person i've missed lol.

I myself liked the confession because it wasn't all cliche like most manga confessions, and it actually allowed for open topic on how she went about it and his reaction.

I think it'll be intresting if we ever seen Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto in some scene again, just too see the atmosphere and how the moods will be like.
Well, I guess I should pop in here for a little of this coversation as well...lol. Anybody miss me, I disappear more often than any of you here by count of my low post number. Anhyways, I don't think sakura was lieing about her feelings for Naruto anyway. She was lieing about her feeling for sasuke AND that is what Naruto is mad about at this point. The new chapter has already been relaeased and their still is no definitive conclusion to piece of plot except it looks like they BOTH are going after Sasuke with their own ready made platoons and their are secrets which they arecurrently keeping from each other. So in essence I believe our true conclusion will come when the fated meeting of the new "sannin" meet again. NaruSaku(or SasuSaku...though SasuKarin looks more likely as time moves on) is no way shape or form over yet but it's definetely not in the bag as I believe there are still factors to decide this and any other possible union in this manga's fate.
__________________
I'll never give up... I'll never back down. I'll Never take back my words! That's my way of ninja...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.




Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:06 AM   #1088
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

We missed you too nagato,

Well reading up on this chapter, it made me feel that Sakuras confession really was genuine, its just that it came out of nowhere in Naruto's mind, thats why he questions it. It seems now we're soon going to be entering that Sakura ark, where she grows and matures to the woman that she's destined to become, how this affects the bond she has with Naruto and Sasuke is uncertain though. It really does seem that the three of them are the three new legendary saninn, since they are all thinking on their own, and going about everything through their own way.
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:12 AM   #1089
bumblebeedarling
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Age: 20
Posts: 13
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
bumblebeedarling is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Nice comments, it's a relief to see people stating their idea without getting completely flamed.

With the confession, I think that she was lying about not caring for Sasuke anymore. She still loves him, she can't help it. No matter what happens she'll always believe in the good inside of him. But she's confused because she knows she shouldn't still love him, she's very logical, and it just doesn't make sense that she still cares for a criminal who left her, broke her heart and almost killed Naruto, twice.

And then there's Naruto, by the time he left to train they were really good friends, when he came back he'd grown so much. I'm not sure how many of you have been teenage girls, but if you have you'd know how confusing your heart can be. She already loved Naruto as a friend, he's always there for her and she knows she can trust and rely on him. That in itself is enough to confuse her, but then there's the fact that he always liked her.

Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between friendship and love, and she's been trying to understand her own feelings for awhile now. But despite how confused and hurt she is about Sasuke, she's grown enough to not place her heart as the most important thing. She agrees that it would be better for everyone is Sasuke was taken down. She's clung to the hope that he'd come back for so long that finally giving up on that would of affected her deeply and made her despair at hope. So she decided to put aside her confusion of everything and do something about the situation.

She told Naruto that she loved him and asked him to stop trying to get Sasuke back. Her own feelings don't matter to her anymore, she knows she doesn't dislike Naruto, and thats enough for her. And if it makes him stop chasing Sasuke and allows the other rookies take him down she thinks that all confusion will disappear and she'll love Naruto like she knows he deserved to be. But Naruto knew her too well and knew that something wasn't right.

She openly lied about not caring for Sasuke and willingly deceived Naruto about the rookies plot, but Naruto wanted to tell her what he had found out about Sasuke and was only stopped by Kakashi.

After all this I'm thinking it's unlikely NaruSaku is going to happen, at least not until all Sakura's demons are put to rest. Which may never happen because of her apparently unconditional love for Sasuke. But at the same time she may never end up with Sasuke either. He's in a real dark place right now, and I'm hoping Kishi will show us some light still in him soon, but he may not end up with anyone if he continues to let revenge be his prime motive. When he was fighting KB (who he had nothing against), he saved his teammates, but when he was after Danzo (which was for revenge) he left Suigetsu and Jugo in favour of revenge. Then there’s always the idea that he may end up with Karin, but he’s never really opened up to her, or let her see his pain like he did with Sakura when they were young. But he’s currently in another dimension with her so maybe he’ll start to lower the shield he’s had ever since he left Konoha.

I know that was really long and probably bored you out of your mind, (all my friends prefer ‘gossip girl’ so there’s no one to talk to about it).
bumblebeedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:31 PM   #1090
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
Nice comments, it's a relief to see people stating their idea without getting completely flamed.
First and foremost, welcome to this FC, you're more than welcomed to join it and be part of whatever discussion that may arise. Thanks for coming by awell, we have no problem openly discussing our opinions on whatever pairing is up on topic, and it's probably better to have mixed thoughts and opinions as it only adds to the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
With the confession, I think that she was lying about not caring for Sasuke anymore. She still loves him, she can't help it. No matter what happens she'll always believe in the good inside of him. But she's confused because she knows she shouldn't still love him, she's very logical, and it just doesn't make sense that she still cares for a criminal who left her, broke her heart and almost killed Naruto, twice.
I agree that she was hiding the truth about her not caring about Sasuke anymore, but whether or not she still loves him and to what level that love may be at has yet to be seen. As far as believing in the good inside of him, that could be argued since she IS deciding to hunt him down with her mini-team. We'll just have to see what happens if there is (which there probably will be) a confrontation between the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
And then there's Naruto, by the time he left to train they were really good friends, when he came back he'd grown so much. I'm not sure how many of you have been teenage girls, but if you have you'd know how confusing your heart can be. She already loved Naruto as a friend, he's always there for her and she knows she can trust and rely on him. That in itself is enough to confuse her, but then there's the fact that he always liked her.
Well I'm pretty sure I was never a teenage girl O_o lol, but I pretty much agree with this parapraph that she may be still confused where everyone falls into place with her feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between friendship and love, and she's been trying to understand her own feelings for awhile now. But despite how confused and hurt she is about Sasuke, she's grown enough to not place her heart as the most important thing. She agrees that it would be better for everyone is Sasuke was taken down. She's clung to the hope that he'd come back for so long that finally giving up on that would of affected her deeply and made her despair at hope. So she decided to put aside her confusion of everything and do something about the situation.
I also agree with these points as well, regardless of whether she still loves him or not, she does still care for him. The only problem is that when the time came to weigh his life with the lives of hundreds if not thousands of of village lives she had to make a decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
She told Naruto that she loved him and asked him to stop trying to get Sasuke back. Her own feelings don't matter to her anymore, she knows she doesn't dislike Naruto, and thats enough for her. And if it makes him stop chasing Sasuke and allows the other rookies take him down she thinks that all confusion will disappear and she'll love Naruto like she knows he deserved to be. But Naruto knew her too well and knew that something wasn't right.
The way your putting it would seem that you're implying that she is forcing her self to fall for Naruto, and that she didn't have feelings for him prior to the Konoha, not at all for her own personal gain. This couldn't be any less true since the two of them have had steady development ever since part 2 began, prior to the pain arc. That and the fact that we don't even know what Sakura's current feelings for Sasuke are, especially since she plans on going after him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
She openly lied about not caring for Sasuke and willingly deceived Naruto about the rookies plot, but Naruto wanted to tell her what he had found out about Sasuke and was only stopped by Kakashi.
It seemed that she intended to keep that information from him, because she knew it would have just caused him more pain. As far as lying about caring about Sasuke, that depends on how you view it. Technically she is willing to allow the rookies to try and kill him, hell she's taking matters in to her own hands right now. So in a way she really doesn't care enough for Sasuke to find an alternative to this, she shouldn't be blamed either cause since when has Sasuke cared for anyone one of the rookies or the village him self? I know Kakashi stopped Naruto from telling Sakura the real deal, but one could only imagen how things would have played out had she took that information in. Would that have ment that she doesn't love Naruto anymore since she knows the truth about Sasuke's situation, would she take her confession back ? As much as a believe that Sakura wouldn't have taken anything that she said back, it's impossible for us to know.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
After all this I'm thinking it's unlikely NaruSaku is going to happen, at least not until all Sakura's demons are put to rest. Which may never happen because of her apparently unconditional love for Sasuke. But at the same time she may never end up with Sasuke either. He's in a real dark place right now, and I'm hoping Kishi will show us some light still in him soon, but he may not end up with anyone if he continues to let revenge be his prime motive. When he was fighting KB (who he had nothing against), he saved his teammates, but when he was after Danzo (which was for revenge) he left Suigetsu and Jugo in favour of revenge. Then there’s always the idea that he may end up with Karin, but he’s never really opened up to her, or let her see his pain like he did with Sakura when they were young. But he’s currently in another dimension with her so maybe he’ll start to lower the shield he’s had ever since he left Konoha.
Honestly, I don't know how, if she even still loves Sasuke right now, would be considered unconditional. I mean when you're rejected the way that she was by Sasuke, only to see him commit more and more crimes, and to go on 4 years without him, knowing that he probably doesn't give a damn about you. While there is another guy right there next to you, growing and supporting you through thick and thin. I just dont know how one would think that she loves him unconditionally, especially since she just confessed to Naruto and is about you attack Sasuke. So really the pairing that seems at the moment that has a better shot at becoming cannon would be NS as opposed to SS since there has been no development for the longest time. As far as Karin and him go, I think that wont happen either, I honestly believe that Sasuke won't end up with anyone in the end, since he never really opened up to Sakura either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
I know that was really long and probably bored you out of your mind, (all my friends prefer ‘gossip girl’ so there’s no one to talk to about it).
It's all good, we have no problem with you posting your opinion for open discussion, feel free to keep on posting here =]
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:58 PM   #1091
bumblebeedarling
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Age: 20
Posts: 13
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
bumblebeedarling is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
First and foremost, welcome to this FC, you're more than welcomed to join it and be part of whatever discussion that may arise. Thanks for coming by awell, we have no problem openly discussing our opinions on whatever pairing is up on topic, and it's probably better to have mixed thoughts and opinions as it only adds to the discussion.
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'd love to join the fan club!

Quote:
Well I'm pretty sure I was never a teenage girl O_o lol, but I pretty much agree with this parapraph that she may be still confused where everyone falls into place with her feelings.
haha, well you're missing out then, it's awesome!

Off topic: One of the best things about being a teenage girl is spiders, an huntsman just jumped out at me in the kitchen, (I went to get a drink, for those of you who don't know a huntsman is about the size of your palm), I of course screamed. If you're a teenage boy and you scream you're friends might tease you but if you're a girl then those same guys might come running to help you. It's great.


Quote:
The way your putting it would seem that you're implying that she is forcing her self to fall for Naruto, and that she didn't have feelings for him prior to the Konoha, not at all for her own personal gain.
oops, I didn't mean that. Sakura deffinently has feelings for him, but I don't believe she's in love with him. I suppose Ino is meant to be her closest friend, but we don't see much of that and after her it's definently Naruto. The friendship they share is stronger than anything romantic though, and having a crush on your bestfriend is damn awkward if you're still trying to figure out how you feel towards Sasuke so she doesn't know what to do. All this talking about Sakura being confused is making me damn confused, please, PLEASE, let's find out how at least ONE person definently feels in the next few chapters. There's just too many different ways everything can be taken to mean.


Quote:
It seemed that she intended to keep that information from him, because she knew it would have just caused him more pain. As far as lying about caring about Sasuke, that depends on how you view it. Technically she is willing to allow the rookies to try and kill him, hell she's taking matters in to her own hands right now. So in a way she really doesn't care enough for Sasuke to find an alternative to this, she shouldn't be blamed either cause since when has Sasuke cared for anyone one of the rookies or the village him self? I know Kakashi stopped Naruto from telling Sakura the real deal, but one could only imagen how things would have played out had she took that information in. Would that have ment that she doesn't love Naruto anymore since she knows the truth about Sasuke's situation, would she take her confession back ? As much as a believe that Sakura wouldn't have taken anything that she said back, it's impossible for us to know.




Honestly, I don't know how, if she even still loves Sasuke right now, would be considered unconditional. I mean when you're rejected the way that she was by Sasuke, only to see him commit more and more crimes, and to go on 4 years without him, knowing that he probably doesn't give a damn about you. While there is another guy right there next to you, growing and supporting you through thick and thin. I just dont know how one would think that she loves him unconditionally, especially since she just confessed to Naruto and is about you attack Sasuke. So really the pairing that seems at the moment that has a better shot at becoming cannon would be NS as opposed to SS since there has been no development for the longest time. As far as Karin and him go, I think that wont happen either, I honestly believe that Sasuke won't end up with anyone in the end, since he never really opened up to Sakura either.
Well I'll always be a bit biased towards Sakura loving Sasuke, but I'm a romantic teenager so what can I do? She might have agreed to let the others kill him for the sake of others, but Shikamaru said that if Raikage killed him that she and Ino would try get revenge. And even though she's taken matters into her own hands I doubt she'd be able to, or even really want, to kill him. I don't think she'd be able to see him die in front of her either, she'd try to save him. If she does have a confrontation with him she'll probably try persuade him to come back and then when that fails try bring him back by force. To me, it seems that she'll never fully accept that he's left unless he personally does something unpardonable while she's there. Because when he left his last words to her were 'Thankyou', but he almost killed Naruto, and then when they saw each other again he, once again, almost killed Naruto, and said heaps of not-too-nice things, but he only acknowledged her presence. If I was her I'd be thinking 'Why didn't he just say that he didn't care about me and that he's cutting his bonds with me?'

And with the openning up towards her, he's not an open guy generally. The only way you really find out what he's thinking is through memoeries really, or you have to guess. But said in a fight that Naruto and Sakura were dear to him (fighting gaara). Naruto was also a rival, while Sakura was the one he leant on when he was in pain, and to me it seemed that he didn't act so cool/strong/whatever (can't think of the word, because it's almost 4am, I can't sleep, and I'm very tired) around her because he didn't feel like he had too. i just counted that kind of stuff as being open. She was also the only one who knew him well enough to actually think that he might leave, I've wondered if he would of stayed and listened if it were anyone else. But that was along time ago and even then he wasn't thinking about girls, he was too focused on strength and revenge.

I hope Sasuke ends with someone, I love happy endings, but Karin would be a bit weird because it's like saying "If you stay obsessed and act like a stalker long enough, you can make them love you back!" She'd need to have personality change in the way she views him before anything happened. But even if she does I don't want anything to happen. I hope Sasuke doesn't end up going back to Konoha though, even if he does reconcile with everyone there.

hmm... another long post...
bumblebeedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #1092
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'd love to join the fan club!
Yup, yup. It's a good thing too no one, besides my self is really active in this FC anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
haha, well you're missing out then, it's awesome!

Off topic: One of the best things about being a teenage girl is spiders, an huntsman just jumped out at me in the kitchen, (I went to get a drink, for those of you who don't know a huntsman is about the size of your palm), I of course screamed. If you're a teenage boy and you scream you're friends might tease you but if you're a girl then those same guys might come running to help you. It's great.
Sexism at it's finest! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
oops, I didn't mean that. Sakura deffinently has feelings for him, but I don't believe she's in love with him. I suppose Ino is meant to be her closest friend, but we don't see much of that and after her it's definently Naruto. The friendship they share is stronger than anything romantic though, and having a crush on your bestfriend is damn awkward if you're still trying to figure out how you feel towards Sasuke so she doesn't know what to do. All this talking about Sakura being confused is making me damn confused, please, PLEASE, let's find out how at least ONE person definently feels in the next few chapters. There's just too many different ways everything can be taken to mean.
Well when it comes down to pairings in this Manga most of it is all speculation until it becomes cannon. Any of us could speculate that Sakura doesn't love Naruto, but it hasn't been expressed so far. On the other hand Sakura has openly confessed to him, just as Naruto admited that he still loves Sakura to Sai, as well as Hinata confessing to Naruto during the pain arc, all the way back to the Sakura confession in part 1. All those things as of right now are set in stone until shown otherwise by the manga.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
Well I'll always be a bit biased towards Sakura loving Sasuke, but I'm a romantic teenager so what can I do? She might have agreed to let the others kill him for the sake of others, but Shikamaru said that if Raikage killed him that she and Ino would try get revenge. And even though she's taken matters into her own hands I doubt she'd be able to, or even really want, to kill him. I don't think she'd be able to see him die in front of her either, she'd try to save him. If she does have a confrontation with him she'll probably try persuade him to come back and then when that fails try bring him back by force. To me, it seems that she'll never fully accept that he's left unless he personally does something unpardonable while she's there. Because when he left his last words to her were 'Thankyou', but he almost killed Naruto, and then when they saw each other again he, once again, almost killed Naruto, and said heaps of not-too-nice things, but he only acknowledged her presence. If I was her I'd be thinking 'Why didn't he just say that he didn't care about me and that he's cutting his bonds with me?'
Well it's a given that she wouldn't want to kill Sasuke, as she has history with him, regardless of what her feelings are now. I'm sure if there is a confrontation that she will make an effort to speak to him, but in my opinon would lead to nothing. Well Sasuke did say he didn't care for her many times in part one, and part 2, though he did begin to acknowledge her as a teammate, friend, and family towards the end of part 1 and thats where I think the whole "thank you" thing comes from.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
And with the openning up towards her, he's not an open guy generally. The only way you really find out what he's thinking is through memoeries really, or you have to guess. But said in a fight that Naruto and Sakura were dear to him (fighting gaara). Naruto was also a rival, while Sakura was the one he leant on when he was in pain, and to me it seemed that he didn't act so cool/strong/whatever (can't think of the word, because it's almost 4am, I can't sleep, and I'm very tired) around her because he didn't feel like he had too. i just counted that kind of stuff as being open. She was also the only one who knew him well enough to actually think that he might leave, I've wondered if he would of stayed and listened if it were anyone else. But that was along time ago and even then he wasn't thinking about girls, he was too focused on strength and revenge.
All of what you said in the paragraph above may be true or may not be true in the end though its all speculation though. Until Sasuke openly confesses to Sakura that he had any feelings for Sakura one could make the argument that he doesn't care for her, since they haven't spoken for the longest time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
I hope Sasuke ends with someone, I love happy endings, but Karin would be a bit weird because it's like saying "If you stay obsessed and act like a stalker long enough, you can make them love you back!" She'd need to have personality change in the way she views him before anything happened. But even if she does I don't want anything to happen. I hope Sasuke doesn't end up going back to Konoha though, even if he does reconcile with everyone there.
Well it wouldn't be much of a happy ending if he doesn't come back since the whole reasoning behind what Naruto is doing now it towards bringing Sasuke back. So I don't think Naruto would be too happy if Sasuke doesn't come back. Besides that though, if Sasuke does end up with someone I believe that it'll most likely be with a random person that doesn't exist in the manga yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
hmm... another long post...
There is nothing wrong with long posts =]
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:25 AM   #1093
bumblebeedarling
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Age: 20
Posts: 13
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
bumblebeedarling is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Yup, yup. It's a good thing too no one, besides my self is really active in this FC anymore...
That's a pity, pairings are awesome.

So does that mean I'm now a member? That easily? I knew there wasn't going to be a ring of fire I had to walk through or anything but there must be something I have to/should do.


Quote:
Well it wouldn't be much of a happy ending if he doesn't come back since the whole reasoning behind what Naruto is doing now it towards bringing Sasuke back. So I don't think Naruto would be too happy if Sasuke doesn't come back. Besides that though, if Sasuke does end up with someone I believe that it'll most likely be with a random person that doesn't exist in the manga yet.
I just think he's been through to much to just 'return' to the village. His family died there, apparently under the orders of the elders who are meant to protect the villagers. He likes not being under anyone's comand and doing his own thing, it's like when Tsunade left the village after her boyfriend died, she was part of the village but not living in it. As for a random character, I hope not. I'm a good little consumer, I like the characters I'm meant to like and want them to end up happy. To me it'd be really happy if SasuSaku happened. Don't think it's all that likely, but more fanifiction than actual prediction, but it'd be totally sweet if it did.

But what about the other characters? Some of them have to get together soon, all the romance is being focused on the main characters and's leaving the other characters in the dust.
bumblebeedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:41 AM   #1094
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
That's a pity, pairings are awesome.

So does that mean I'm now a member? That easily? I knew there wasn't going to be a ring of fire I had to walk through or anything but there must be something I have to/should do.
Yup you're a member now. All a person needs to do is ask, and state it in their sig, and read the rules on the first page.

The thing with this FC being so slow and all, is that most of us have already argued over the points to death, so most of my fellow members left. Sorta sad though


Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
I just think he's been through to much to just 'return' to the village. His family died there, apparently under the orders of the elders who are meant to protect the villagers. He likes not being under anyone's comand and doing his own thing, it's like when Tsunade left the village after her boyfriend died, she was part of the village but not living in it. As for a random character, I hope not. I'm a good little consumer, I like the characters I'm meant to like and want them to end up happy. To me it'd be really happy if SasuSaku happened. Don't think it's all that likely, but more fanifiction than actual prediction, but it'd be totally sweet if it did.

But what about the other characters? Some of them have to get together soon, all the romance is being focused on the main characters and's leaving the other characters in the dust.
I guess he could do the Jiraya route and just travel while being a citizen of Konoha, but it seems unlikely since he has his other goal to take care of still, which is to revive his clan, and in order to do that he needs to be grounded at location.

As far as romace towards other characters though, onr thing must be taken into consideration, that this is NOT a romance manga, so we might have to accept that some side characters may not get any of the spotlight in the manga, though thats not to say that they wont find romance outside of the manga...
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:41 AM   #1095
bumblebeedarling
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Age: 20
Posts: 13
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
bumblebeedarling is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Yup you're a member now. All a person needs to do is ask, and state it in their sig, and read the rules on the first page.

The thing with this FC being so slow and all, is that most of us have already argued over the points to death, so most of my fellow members left. Sorta sad though
Sweet, I'm a member. I don't see how they could get argued to death, surely something new would come up in the manga to change things eventually? But maybe you can only say your opinion so many times.

Quote:
I guess he could do the Jiraya route and just travel while being a citizen of Konoha, but it seems unlikely since he has his other goal to take care of still, which is to revive his clan, and in order to do that he needs to be grounded at location.
True... I hadn't quite thought that through. What would be the point of reviving the clan if they didn't even live in Konoha? No one else would really now about them, and children should go to the academy and make friends outside of their family.

Quote:
As far as romace towards other characters though, onr thing must be taken into consideration, that this is NOT a romance manga, so we might have to accept that some side characters may not get any of the spotlight in the manga, though thats not to say that they wont find romance outside of the manga...
I don't want a romance manga, I would get so bored. It's just that most of the characters are teenagers, and no one seems to be really dating or even having much interest in anything like that. And since they're ninjas that could die on any mission you'd think that they would be asking each other out and whatever incase they die. I don't want much, just for some characters to be seen together alot, like what was done with Asuma and Kurenai. But I guess there are a couple of people who could be together already, Neji and Tenten are possibly an item, and Shikamaru and Temari might be. But I want confirmation, and not just speculation!!! To date, the only kiss in the manga was at the very begining and wasn't a proper kiss. It was funny though.
__________________
Member of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC
bumblebeedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.