News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 11-13-2009, 03:44 AM   #31
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

He didn't start it but he continues it, I remember him saying "we will end war in Iraq" and guess what? it never happen...

And Jaxon call me Republican jackass for what reason? my views are more Democratic then his... Republicans are supporting the war, Democratics are against it! You call me Republican jackass because I don't support Obama politic? then you are fucking stupid! Obama is doing exactly the same what Bush was doing

When my country was in occupation we shot German soldiers in the back. Now we would be called terrorists? They just fighting for the country like anyone would do! sure there is Al-kaida but thats not reason to bomb whole country and kill thousands of innocent people

THE REAL TERRORISTS ARE ON WALL STREET AND WHITE HOUSE WEARING SUITS FOR 10000$ NOT TURBANS AND BEARDS!

And you all people just worship Obama and trust everything he do! You all believes him like his a freaking messiah! History will judge USA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Did you just compare Obama [a nigger] gigglepie to Hitler?
I'm just saying he's charismatic guy just like Adolf Hitler and it's not something to get a Nobel Peace prize

Last edited by Lalalila; 11-13-2009 at 03:45 AM.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2009, 11:25 AM   #32
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

If you're filled with such ultimate wisdom, then how do you suggest Obama go about ending the two wars he didn't start?

Yes, Obama is doing exactly what Bush was doing. Bush was all about the NUKULR disarmament and socialized Health Care.

You're seriously trying to compare German occupation in WWI/II to America's current presence in Iraq? Was America's presence in France during WWII then also "bad"?

No one who has disputed you thus far "worships" Obama. Unfortunately, we lack the ignorance required to not think critically about everything. It's pretty damn awesome, you should try it some time.

Obama's the Messiah? I thought he was the Anti-Christ? lololololololol
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-13-2009), RNB (11-13-2009), seanizzzle (11-18-2009)
Old 11-13-2009, 01:37 PM   #33
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
If you're filled with such ultimate wisdom, then how do you suggest Obama go about ending the two wars he didn't start?
It's really simple, just withdraw army from Iraq. What do you want them to do there? find a weapon of mass destruction? lol or maybe Osama Binladen? People in Iraq can vote in election so i call it a democracy, and if they start killing themself again that's not problem of USA! and it never was...it's all about money not democracy. My country withdraw from Iraq this year but it's a shame that we even participate in this war.

Quote:
Yes, Obama is doing exactly what Bush was doing. Bush was all about the NUKULR disarmament and socialized Health Care.
Tell me what he did not what he's saying.

Quote:
You're seriously trying to compare German occupation in WWI/II to America's current presence in Iraq? Was America's presence in France during WWII then also "bad"?
That just hilarious, USA were helping France to fight Germans. So you are saying USA is helping Iraq to fight...? who exactly? No one interfere when USA was in civil war! so leave that damn Iraq alone, it doesn't need help of America.

Quote:
No one who has disputed you thus far "worships" Obama. Unfortunately, we lack the ignorance required to not think critically about everything. It's pretty damn awesome, you should try it some time.
No comment...

Quote:
Obama's the Messiah? I thought he was the Anti-Christ? lololololololol
Maybe he is I'm not sure
Old 11-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #34
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
It's really simple, just withdraw army from Iraq. What do you want them to do there? find a weapon of mass destruction? lol or maybe Osama Binladen? People in Iraq can vote in election so i call it a democracy, and if they start killing themself again that's not problem of USA! and it never was...it's all about money not democracy. My country withdraw from Iraq this year but it's a shame that we even participate in this war.
War is something that you cannot so ignorantly over-simplify.
Voting does not a democracy make. Iran voted for a new leader this past summer, and look how that turned out (feel free to actually educate yourself before you speak, this time).
Turmoil in another country is not America's business? Even though the wrong people in power could prove a threat to America or her allies? If I know some dude wants me dead, I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect myself. If that means pre-emptively ruining his shit, so be it. Regardless of the reason America entered Iraq to begin with, simply withdrawing their troops would only damage their relationship with the people of Iraq who appreciate their efforts.

Quote:
Tell me what he did not what he's saying.
Even by merely discussing certain subject Obama is doing a hell of a lot more than Bush.

Quote:
That just hilarious, USA were helping France to fight Germans. So you are saying USA is helping Iraq to fight...? who exactly? No one interfere when USA was in civil war! so leave that damn Iraq alone, it doesn't need help of America.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL No one interfered during the American Civil War? You suck at history.

Quote:
No comment...
Damn straight.

Quote:
Maybe he is I'm not sure
That's just stupid.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-29-2009), Miburo (11-13-2009), seanizzzle (11-18-2009)
Old 11-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #35
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Quote:
War is something that you cannot so ignorantly over-simplify.
Voting does not a democracy make. Iran voted for a new leader this past summer, and look how that turned out (feel free to actually educate yourself before you speak, this time). Turmoil in another country is not America's business? Even though the wrong people in power could prove a threat to America or her allies? If I know some dude wants me dead, I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect myself. If that means pre-emptively ruining his shit, so be it. Regardless of the reason America entered Iraq to begin with, simply withdrawing their troops would only damage their relationship with the people of Iraq who appreciate their efforts.
So what USA have right to invade Iran and bring them "real" democracy? threat to America or her allies? buahahaha yeah everyone want to attack USA lol, Alkaida and Iraq are two different things... I will not waste more time for you lol

you can think what you want
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Last edited by Lalalila; 11-13-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #36
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Will that solve anything? Bush fcked up, but the war would have been a total waste if Iraq isn't restructured. What Obama's administration is probably doing is
changing the mindset of the Iraqi general population whose thoughts have been tainted by decades of Saddam's anti-americanism. Left unchecked, this could lead into another world war.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #37
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

So how long they are gonna stay in Iraq? they will wait for new generation? And how USA is changing the mindset of the Iraq population? By killing the insistent people? bombing cities? Lets occupied their country! thats will make them to like us! hell yeah!
Old 11-13-2009, 03:06 PM   #38
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So what USA have right to invade Iran and bring them "real" democracy? threat to America or her allies? buahahaha yeah everyone want to attack USA lol, Alkaida and Iraq are two different things... I will not waste more time for you lol

you can think what you want
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
There's no such thing as a country "being in the right," all countries will take actions to serve their own interests, there's no point discussing morality.

Whilst the story of weapons of mass destruction and terrorism are weakly founded, you only need a basic level of education about Iraq's history to know that it's invasion was basically inevitable following the Gulf War and Saddam's unwise domestic and foreign diplomacy.

And yes, they do have the "right" to install democracy in the country, in the same way that they could impose a monarchy, communism or even elect rule from some fucking place like Ashby de la Zouch. There's no global abiding rule to retain traditional political systems and every system will have its flaws and bonuses anyway. The UN sure as fuck won't stop you installing an unfair one either.

Man the fuck up honestly.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-29-2009), Jaxon (11-15-2009), Mal (11-15-2009), Miburo (11-13-2009), Servo (12-04-2009)
Old 11-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #39
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So how long they are gonna stay in Iraq? they will wait for new generation? And how USA is changing the mindset of the Iraq population? By killing the insistent people? bombing cities? Lets occupied their country! thats will make them to like us! hell yeah!
Hrmm this has never worked before in the history of human conflict.

Do you honestly think that there ever have been invasions followed by a period of sheer adulation from the entirety of a populace to the invaders? Have you ever considered that the perceived differentiation between a liberation and an invasion is decided by history and not those experiencing it in the present?

Last edited by Tzu Men; 11-13-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-29-2009), Jaxon (11-15-2009), Mal (11-15-2009), mewmew (11-13-2009), Miburo (11-13-2009), seanizzzle (11-18-2009), Servo (12-04-2009), Vanity (11-29-2009)
Old 11-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #40
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
THE REAL TERRORISTS ARE ON WALL STREET AND WHITE HOUSE WEARING SUITS FOR 10000$ NOT TURBANS AND BEARDS
This got me chargin' my laser. One more and I will fire.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-29-2009), Jaxon (11-15-2009), Mal (11-15-2009), Miburo (11-13-2009), Servo (12-04-2009)
Old 11-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #41
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Go on, shot yourself wake up people...
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChangeDa.../0/VebOTc-7shU
Old 11-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #42
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

So the gist of the argument for Obama, is that he meant well? Wow, just wow. Every president since Washington was elected for a desire to bring positive change to the U.S.A. and the world, it's not like even Bush woke up and was like "how can I ruin my own country?" The whole award is a joke though as someone else said, when Carter can win it, you know it means nothing.

It's just more evidence of how big of douchebags most people are. They bashed Republicans for being "Jesuslanders" or "Bush-nuts," then you see these people wearing Obama T-Shirts and naming their kids "Barack." I prefer a natural distate for all office-holders, only their actions matter. Having said that, since Obama hasn't done shit, he deserves nothing.

Before you start on partisan-labelling, I'd label myself a Blue Dog Democrat. I am Canadian and support a mixed healthcare system (not the 100% public we currently have, you guys are heading in a better direction with a true mixed system).

Last edited by TheSixthHokage; 11-21-2009 at 11:23 AM.
TheSixthHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #43
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Hrmm this has never worked before in the history of human conflict.

Do you honestly think that there ever have been invasions followed by a period of sheer adulation from the entirety of a populace to the invaders? Have you ever considered that the perceived differentiation between a liberation and an invasion is decided by history and not those experiencing it in the present?
The history is written by the winners. Good example is Chechen Republic. They are still fighting for independents but Russia is writing history

Obama deserves smack across his face nothing more.

Last edited by Lalalila; 11-27-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:42 PM   #44
Mal
Scotch

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU SO FUNNY.

Seriously though, Tzu is talking about the past, you're talking about the present. Considering his argument relies on the events having already past, your statement is dumb.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-29-2009), Miburo (11-29-2009)
Old 11-30-2009, 04:14 AM   #45
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

What are you talking about? he said "Have you ever considered that the perceived differentiation between a liberation and an invasion is decided by history and not those experiencing it in the present?". And thats true, but is history right? If Hitler would won WWII I would be convicted that WWII was necessary. So those experiencing it in the present are more credible source