Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-20-2009, 01:17 AM   #46
ThePRODIGY
Chuunin

Location: walk three blocks down make a left then a right now do u see me
ThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really nice
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

there are so many gay things and actions in this manga to single out only naruto to be gay is a crime why not sai or gai or rock lee or kakashi or Kb because they all did or say things that either looked or sounded gay right or wrong?

Great clubs come join
Owner of The konoha 12/Next Generation shinobi fc or k.12/n.g.s.fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...27#post1471427
rocklee fc
naruto fc
naruto pairing fc
lol
ThePRODIGY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2009, 01:18 AM   #47
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I guess I can add irony to the list of things you don't understand. Along with logical argumentation and supporting your claims. And everything the OP claims is supported by evidence found in the manga and logic.
What is found in the manga is not a valid proof. It doesnt even imply the proposition that the OP stated. What stated here were just mere interpretation/assumptions made by illogically assuming that Naruto's strong bond with Sasuke, his accidental kiss with the latter and his using of sexy no jutsu make him a homo. As far as I know, that's what this shyte is all about.

Quote:
If you know what it is, then why use it as an argument?
Coz it's unnecessary. (:

Quote:

No, he didn't. You read it wrong.
Quote:
Like I said, you read it wrong. He was pointing out a similarly between Sakura's actions involving Sasuke and Naruto's actions involving Sasuke. He never said anything even close to "lolol tryin 2 b strong = teh gay durr hurr" like you suggested he did.
What the OP said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
The Homosexual Reading of Naruto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Naruto also tries his hardest to be like Sasuke, causing him to catch up to him as a rival in ability. Sakura attempts to do the same, and it’s insightful that the Naruto acts in the same way to the person she supposedly loves. Naruto is appears to be oblivious to Hinata’s attraction to him, and even when she confesses her love and almost dies for him, he doesn’t make an effort to consolidate his relationship with her. He seems to be not interested in women in general, which is furthered by his lack of interest in Jiraiya’s books despite others in the manga obsessing over them (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/245/12/), and by his inobservant view of Sakura after puberty (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/245/15/).
So you mean this quoted text above was not meant to validate his claim? Now why would he bother to babble that much. Seriously. Unless of course what I said implies. =/

Quote:
Uh, are you serious? Seriously? Do you know what sexual arouse even means? He transforms into naked women. Naked women. Men. Sexual arousal? Any of this clicking yet?
Yes. I know what sexually arouse means. In fact, just by reading and replying in this thread makes me sexually aroused. /awe

But seriously, as I interpret it (since we can all just assume everything, coz Kishi still holds the cards), Naruto only did the sexy no jutsu to distract the elders so he could get away with his naughtiness. I dont even think Naruto was aware about sexually arousing the elders when he performed the justsu. He did it for the lulz, more like.

Quote:
LAWL

Don't say a theory sucks when you ignore and don't address half of it, is all I'm saying.
No, you're the one who said that. /awe And what I was trying to say was that everything that the OP claimed was not even valid and/or not plausible at all. Everything was subjective and was only based on personal opinion.

Quote:
I've never read this Tenjo Tenge. But I'm pretty sure you're completely missing the point again.

Many societies are against homosexuality. Most are, in fact. It's not in any way erroneous to assume Naruto's society is likely similar. The fact that there hasn't been any openly gay characters is only pointed out to show that the society hasn't been demonstrated to be accepting of homosexuals, that's it. Nothing more. And if Naruto's society mirrors nearly all existing societies to date, then it explains why he would not be open about his homosexuality, or even unwilling to accept it himself. Exactly like manly homosexuals in our society.
I would quite agree to that, if ONLY there's a single character who obviously repress his homosexuality and is afraid to show his true self to that public. But there isnt any. It's safe to say that Kishi does not give a damn about homosexuality at all.

Quote:
It's a theory based on evidence and logic. Not a personal whim.
They are not valid. And dont tell me to prove it's validity. The burden of proof lies on the one who claims. >.>

Quote:
Not really. And even if it was, I hope you're not suggesting that opinions themselves are invalid and can't be well-educated, plausible, etc.
Nah.. As long as it circles around a logical fact, Im all good. But the OP failed to do that. =/

Quote:
Yeah, it helps to know what you're talking about. You should maybe give it a try sometime. ; )
lulz You didnt get my dry humor. XD

Quote:
I mean the logical arguments he presented and the evidence used to support them.
I wouldnt waste my time replying in this thread (err no, it's beneficial at the same time XD) if there's any hint of logicality in his arguments. But there isnt. Just purely subjective statements out of misinterpreting what he did or did not read in the manga. =/

And I would love it if the OP's responding on the rebuttals. I know some of you are just sitting on the fence.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:25 AM   #48
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumi View Post
And I would love it if the OP's responding on the rebuttals. I know some of you are just sitting on the fence.
I'll speak for Tzu, since he's obviously busy with more important matters:

He's busy with more important matters. Some of us have things to do other than try to educate the ignorant on an animu forum. I know this may be difficult for you to do in our instant gratification focused society, but perhaps you should try waiting until Tzu can find the time to explain to you exactly how logic works.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (11-20-2009), Joaquin8911 (11-20-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Miyuki (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), RNB (11-20-2009), Servo (11-20-2009), sheik (11-20-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009), zer0systm (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 01:40 AM   #49
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I'll speak for Tzu, since he's obviously busy with more important matters:

He's busy with more important matters. Some of us have things to do other than try to educate the ignorant on an animu forum. I know this may be difficult for you to do in our instant gratification focused society, but perhaps you should try waiting until Tzu can find the time to explain to you exactly how logic works.
Orly? Im surprised how he managed to looked deep into this and bothered himself to gather evidences about Naruto's sexual orientation. He's really that busy with more important things, I must say. >.>

I have a life,too, just so you know. And Im pretty sure logic works fine on me, kthx. /random

Quote:
there are so many gay things and actions in this manga to single out only naruto to be gay is a crime why not sai or gai or rock lee or kakashi or Kb because they all did or say things that either looked or sounded gay right or wrong?
Whatever happened to the punctuations??? =O

Anyway, this place was spammed more than expected.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Azumi For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 01:40 AM   #50
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

Quote:
What is found in the manga is not a valid proof. It doesnt even imply the proposition that the OP stated. What stated here were just mere interpretation/assumptions made by illogically assuming that Naruto's strong bond with Sasuke, his accidental kiss with the latter and his using of sexy no jutsu make him a homo. As far as I know, that's what this shyte is all about.
It should be noted that the theory isn't based around the kiss so much as the author's choice to portray such an incident between two males rather than a male & female as it has been shown in DBZ, Bleach & other mangas.

Quote:
So you mean this quoted text above was not meant to validate his claim? Now why would he bother to babble that much. Seriously. Unless of course what I said implies. =/
OP still isn't saying the desire to be stronger is what denotes his homosexuality, he simply notes that both Sakura & Naruto have similar actions in regards to sasuke

Quote:
Yes. I know what sexually arouse means. In fact, just by reading and replying in this thread makes me sexually aroused. /awe

But seriously, as I interpret it (since we can all just assume everything, coz Kishi still holds the cards), Naruto only did the sexy no jutsu to distract the elders so he could get away with his naughtiness. I dont even think Naruto was aware about sexually arousing the elders when he performed the justsu. He did it for the lulz, more like.
The portrayal of the elders getting nose bleeds in the presence of the jutsu & Naruto's taking advantage of those scenarios does lend one to believe he knew it was arousing them.

Quote:
No, you're the one who said that. /awe And what I was trying to say was that everything that the OP claimed was not even valid and/or not plausible at all. Everything was subjective and was only based on personal opinion.
While the entire theory is an opinion, they were not just pulled out of his ass, the OP used scenes shown within the manga to come to a reasonable conclusion.

Quote:
They are not valid. And dont tell me to prove it's validity. The burden of proof lies on the one who claims. >.>
The OP has presented proof, now as a detractor of the theory it's your job to destroy the theory with your evidence

Quote:
Nah.. As long as it circles around a logical fact, Im all good. But the OP failed to do that. =/

I wouldnt waste my time replying in this thread (err no, it's beneficial at the same time XD) if there's any hint of logicality in his arguments. But there isnt. Just purely subjective statements out of misinterpreting what he did or did not read in the manga. =/
Whether these are misinterpretations or not are not something for us to determine, but for the author to reveal in due time. Meanwhile, we can have a discussion with our opinions drawn from observations in the manga. To reject these & deny logic in them is to be ignorant or intolerant of opposing opinions

Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Playa For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (01-08-2012)
Old 11-20-2009, 01:46 AM   #51
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Did this dude come from that other forum with a SasuNaru fanclub or what??? GTFOH with that bullshit. The Sixth Hokage put into words what I was thinking. You are talking about a dude who has been alone most of his life pretty much and then finds a COMRADE/RIVAL/BRO (Not any closet homo bullshit) in Sasuke. When Sasuke left, that particular bond was missing being that he wanted to surpass (whoop Sasuke's ass to show he is cooler) and be recognized as an equal by Sasuke (By whooping his ass).He also strives to get Sasuke back because:
Exhibit A). Jiraiya failed in his own similar quest as far as Orochimaru. He has repeatedly told Naruto to give up on Sasuke because he didn’t want Naruto on a fool’s quest (since Jiraiya felt that Sasuke was beyond redemption). Naruto of course, not going back on his word wants to succeed where J-Man failed.
Exhibit B). With the knowledge dropped on them by Madara/Tobi, he wants to prevent Sasuke from being further manipulated into committing more and more heinous acts.
Exhibit C). Even though everybody in Konoha has recently been swinging from his ball hairs (due to him whoopin Pain’s ass/Talk No Jutsu) and some whispers about thinking he should already be Hokage, Naruto feels that if he can’t rescue his COMRADE/RIVAL/BRO from further manipulation, then he shouldn’t even be worthy of being a Hokage. Therefore, in order to live out his dream with a clear conscience (in HIS eyes) he has to rescue his COMRADE/RIVAL/BRO (no homo shit involved).
And finally Exhibit D). He wants to prove once and for all that he can either beat the brakes off of Sasuke or at least be considered equal by Sasuke in a no holds barred brawl.
Oh yeah, let’s not forget that dumbass promise to Suckra. Let us examine your Bulls--- I mean proof.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/229/14-15/ and http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/229/16/ for instance. Did you even read that whole issue?!?!?!?! You took like two sentences out of an entire issue and twisted them completely around. On pages 14-15, he said “I wonder… if it is like being with a brother.” And page 16 how “For Me it’s one of the first bonds I ever had” you left out the fact that those quotes were from when him and Sasuke fought before he ran to Orochimaru AT THE END OF THEIR WHOLE EXCHANGE OF WORDS. You did not mention how he also describes his bond with Iruka as well http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/229/12/ . Next you are going to create a thread about Naruto being gay for Iruka. But don’t even go by two sentences for your proof. As a matter of fact, the name of this issue is called BONDS (The prevailing theme for this entire series and not your little fantasy you have made up). Read the WHOLE issue first. Then you talk about the “kiss” the dude bumped into him and that is what happened. I think that you are reaching a little far on that one. THEN you bring up DBZ…….. C’Mon Son!!!!!! Fuck DBZ!! It’s not even by the same author so that “evidence” is an EPIC FAIL. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/3/04/ has no point in your theory because it clearly shows HETEROsexual feelings. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/233/09/ is another blunder in your long line of FAILS here. Just like The Sixth Hokage said, dudes do hold hands in other countries without being gay for each other GENIUS. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/245/12/ ??? C’Mon Son!!! What teenage boy would read a fucking romance novel???? As a matter of fact, What grown ass man reads that shit outside of the Narutoverse?!?!?! Maybe he isn’t into them because he is immature(or wait for it.......NORMAL) and not some gay dude. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/245/15/ Well the boy isn’t the brightest light bulb in the pack so it does not surprise me that he didn’t notice (and quite frankly, Suckra still look like a little dude in a skirt). http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/91/07/ and the next couple of pages are questionable but he did it as w ay to persuade J-Man into training him. Once he mentioned the idea of Naruto staying in that form for the remainder of their training, note how Naruto snapped on J-Man for it. And he also didn’t assume this form at all for any training during THE REST OF THE SERIES. He created that jutsu because he is a PRANKSTER and NOT GAY. Look at http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/347/10/ for the example of Konohamaru’s gay fish version of the same jutsu. Naruto had a shocked look, and then smacked the shit out of him on the next page for that I might add. Suckra was the only one who liked it. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/286/14/ is another thing. Sai was looking at him and Naruto lost his mind and started screaming at that dude for that on the next page. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/233/01/ and http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/306/16-17/ ?!?! C’Mon Son!!!!!!! GTFOH with that!!!!!!!!! And the rest of the pages that weren’t even worth mentioning GTFOH with that and go back to NF where that bullshit is actually believed.
PS… This thread is an EPIC FAIL and IM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tl; dr- Stop trying to make the character live out your fantasy. Your evidence is shit.

FEAR THE REAPER

Last edited by Kinako; 11-20-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-20-2009), durndle (11-20-2009), Ero-Sage (11-20-2009), sheik (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 01:52 AM   #52
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

And I did mine in Word as well so no spacing or indents. ^^^^^

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:53 AM   #53
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Who gives a flying fuck if Naruto is gay or not??? Lmao, come on.
I agree. He still kicks ass.

He was at least physically attracted to Sakura at one point. Though, that was only an infactuation. It was made apparent that Naruto doesn't have any intimate attraction to Sakura's character.

On the otherhand, the manga makes it appear that Naruto isn't physically attracted to men. I say this because Naruto didn't bother to shut down any potential assumptions from the kiss he had with Sasuke. Naruto's explaination could have either meant he was denying anything serious, or trying to justify the accidental cause with the tripping and what not.

This means Naruto doesn't care about what others think in regards to his sexuality thus, he'd have no reason to fake not likeing the Sai and Sasuke bit by Konohamuru.

Naruto could have potentially developed a love for Sasuke. From what I understand, love extends far beyond the terms of man and woman. Naruto became drawn to Sasuke's character. There's no other person in the Narutoverse that Naruto has an affinity for (not Sakura, or Hinata); at least not to the degree of Sasuke. And if Naruto really loves Sasuke, he can look passed the fact that he has a male body.

This guy has Sasuke on the brain. It took Pain stabbing Hinata and leaving her for dead for Naruto to go six tails however, just saying Sasuke’s name once in a bad way shot him to the 4th tailed state.lol Sasuke wasn’t even in immediate danger, Hinata was on the verge of death… Yeah, he emotionally cares more for Sasuke.

^I know I’m probably going to get sizzled for saying that but oh well.

But anyway, this manga seems to favor an audience that might not accept the main character as a gay (because in some people’s eyes, gays don’t deserve the qualities of being on top) so, regardless of how Naruto’s feelings may appear to others in regards to how he feels towards Sasuke, Naruto will not end up being made gay, at least it won’t be considered canon.

However, Kishi has made it obvious that Naruto hasn’t any attraction to the girls of Konoha. He’ll probably end up with no one. But Naruto doesn’t need a pair anyway (at least in my opinion), fans just make it seem as though he needs one.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (11-20-2009), Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Numinous (11-20-2009), platinumrug (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), sheik (11-20-2009), Silverblade (11-20-2009), Spiegel (11-20-2009), UchihaTaijiya (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 01:58 AM   #54
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Narutos only got the hots for the most Butch, manly chick in the whole series. Lol, with sakuras flat chest, furry lip, massive strength and BO shes just a guy with a vag.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
sheik (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 02:14 AM   #55
doujitsuspecialist1
Hunter-Nin

doujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nice

All ths gay talk is just disturbing, c'mon its a cartoon about a kid with a messed up life

that slowly but surely fitting in into his society and not only that he has a pack of

looney's chasing after him for his bujuu so they can take over the world by using it you

think anybody or any kid would think about relationship when the world is close at

doom and your the only one that maybe powerful enough tostop it.... Trust me guys

after he's done kicking some tail he's heading straight for hinata.

Trust me i was right about naruto's dad being the 4th and his mom being from somewhere else and I am sure I'll be right about this.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:36 AM   #56
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post

Naruto could have potentially developed a love for Sasuke. From what I understand, love extends far beyond the terms of man and woman. Naruto became drawn to Sasuke's character. There's no other person in the Narutoverse that Naruto has an affinity for (not Sakura, or Hinata); at least not to the degree of Sasuke. And if Naruto really loves Sasuke, he can look passed the fact that he has a male body.

This guy has Sasuke on the brain. It took Pain stabbing Hinata and leaving her for dead for Naruto to go six tails however, just saying Sasuke’s name once in a bad way shot him to the 4th tailed state.lol Sasuke wasn’t even in immediate danger, Hinata was on the verge of death… Yeah, he emotionally cares more for Sasuke.
TSO words made me think about scrubs and the guy love song:

J.D.]
Let's face the facts about me and you,
A love unspecified.
Though I'm proud to call you "Chocolate Bear,"
The crowd will always talk and stare.

[Turk]
I feel exactly those feelings, too
And that's why I keep them inside.
'Cause this bear can't bear the world's disdain,
And sometimes it's easier to hide,
Than explain our

[J.D. and Turk]
Guy love,
That's all it is,
Guy love,
He's mine, I'm his,
There's nothing gay about it in our eyes.

[Turk]
You ask me 'bout this thing we share,

[J.D.]
And he tenderly replies,

[Turk]
It's guy love

[J.D. and Turk]
Between two guys.

[Turk]
We're closer than the average man and wife,

[J.D.]
That's why our matching bracelets say Turk and J.D.

[Turk]
You know I'll stick by for the rest of my life.

[J.D.]
You're the only man who's ever been inside of me.

[Turk]
Whoa, I just took out his apendix.

[J.D.]
There's no need to clarify,

[Turk]
Oh no?

[J.D.]
Just let it grow more and more each day.
It's like I married my best friend,

[Turk]
But in a totally manly way.

[J.D. and Turk]
Let's go!
It's guy love,
Don't compromise,
The feeeling of some other guy,
Holding up your heart,
Into the sky.

[J.D.]
I'll be there to care through all the lows.

[Turk]
I'll be there to share the highs.

[J.D. and Turk]
It's guy love,
Between two guys.

[J.D.]
And when I say, "I love you, Turk,"
It's not what it impies.

[J.D. and Turk]
It's guy love
Between
Two
Guys
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rokudaime_hokage For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 03:13 AM   #57
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is found in the manga is not a valid proof.
What else would we go by besides the manga?

Quote:
And what I was trying to say was that everything that the OP claimed was not even valid and/or not plausible at all. Everything was subjective and was only based on personal opinion.
Quote:
Quote:

See everything of yours that I quoted that is bolded? All those are your claims that you made. You haven't proven any of them. Not a single one.

I'm glad you're smart enough to be able parrot what I have to repeat over and over again every time we get into a 'debate.' But being able to recite the bare basics of logical discussion doesn't mean you know what you're doing just yet. If you want, I'll tutor you so you can learn how to not completely suck balls at this stuff. But holy crap, you are horrible at debating. Absolutely horrible.

Saying "lolol lyke OP claims aren't valid. lalala not logical. DUUURRR not valid. I kno ill say sum thang miburo always has to say to me becuz I suck at this, hope it werkz" is a shit argument. I really shouldn't even half to point that out to you, or anyone, but goddamn. You're just that bad at this.

I'm not even trying to be mean or anything. Honest to ODIN. I'm telling you this so you know. If I was that bad at something and I didn't realize it I'd hope someone would tell me so that I wouldn't go around making a fool of myself. It's like you're Elaine from Seinfeld, but you go out of your way to find every dance floor possible. I'd have to be a dick to not tell you that you suck at this. I'm hoping you be mature about it, accept this criticism, and better yourself because of it. I'm not going to hold my breath, of course, because HOLY SHIT. So amazingly horrible. Like, leaps and bounds worse than anything I've seen posted yet. And this is the freaking Naruto section, so you know it's pretty bad. And "pretty bad" is the greatest understatement of the entire understatementverse. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Holy goddamn fuck. So. bad.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), sheik (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 04:58 AM   #58
TheJkid
Chuunin

TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road

I think you read way much into stuff and need to get out more, and if your gay quit being a poop peddler man not everyone want's or cares to hear your homo ideas. Think you yourself might have issues.
Azumi (11-22-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 05:48 AM   #59
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

It's true.

Hinata wanted babies, and he ignored her to get beat up in Sasuke's place instead by Karui.

But when the main character is gay, it spreads to the whole cast as well, and there are hints of others being gay as well.

Gai and Lee.

Shikamaru once said he just wants to walk with Naruto. How much more gay can that get?

The only non-suspicious guy was Asuma, which is only natural since he has awesome as fuck beard. Manly.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
durndle (11-20-2009), Jaxon (11-20-2009), Joaquin8911 (11-20-2009), Konnaha_yellow_flash (11-20-2009), Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (05-12-2010), platinumrug (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), RNB (11-20-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-20-2009), Servo (11-20-2009), sheik (11-20-2009), Spiegel (11-20-2009), TheJkid (11-22-2009), zer0systm (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 06:45 AM   #60
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

This thread is exactly what happens when older guys read the manga. You're complicating things. You're overthinking! This is a shonen manga! Ofcourse the main caracter is not gay. Everything that looks like a joke in the manga, guess what it is a joke. Because when a young dude reades the manga and sees the Naruto kissing Sasuke picture and setting, he doesn't go: "The author must be implying that Naruto and Sasuke are gay" he just goes "LOL". The same goes for everything else Tzu-Men said. I don't mean any direspect to any of you here but just stop complicating innocent jokes and uncomplicated situations.

Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; 11-20-2009 at 06:48 AM.
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-22-2009), Kinako (11-20-2009), sickoverdrive (04-08-2010)