Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-20-2009, 02:49 PM   #91
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,475 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

^Sixth. You provide a good argument there, with reasonable points. However, no-one is saying that Naruto is homosexual. We're saying it's a definite possibility. What's different is that you're taking your unquantifiable speculation and stating it as FAKTS. You're not Kishimoto. You have no idea what subversive undercurrents he may be putting into this manga. Unless Masashi Kishimoto posts in this thread, and states, "Naruto is a heterosexual", no-one here can claim to be correct. However, that seems to be the entire take of the "Naruto is DEFINITELY STRAIGHT" camp.

Just admit it. It's a possibility.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), platinumrug (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), RNB (11-20-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-20-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009)

Old 11-20-2009, 03:29 PM   #92
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
^Sixth. You provide a good argument there, with reasonable points. However, no-one is saying that Naruto is homosexual. We're saying it's a definite possibility. What's different is that you're taking your unquantifiable speculation and stating it as FAKTS. You're not Kishimoto. You have no idea what subversive undercurrents he may be putting into this manga. Unless Masashi Kishimoto posts in this thread, and states, "Naruto is a heterosexual", no-one here can claim to be correct. However, that seems to be the entire take of the "Naruto is DEFINITELY STRAIGHT" camp.

In my own personal opinion i see what OP posted is more than just opinion,he brought evidences that convinced me to the core that naruto is homosexual,unless kishi proves otherwise naruto's homosexualitie is official to me,
However,I am not trying to force that opinion of mine on other debaters just because i don't like there opinion or what they believe or post.

Take notes angry defenders.

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 11-20-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #93
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Mibs certainly isn't. The text in italics was him summing up the contents of your post, rather than his actual opinion. Should he have put it in quotation marks or something, so you'd get it?
No dumbass. "Mibs" was only quoting the smaller posts and not my main one.
But since you chose to attempt to read my post.... First of all, not all orphans turn out to be homos. The point I was saying in that section was that he felt like he was a COMRADE(Team 7)/Rival(Suckra did like Sasuke and not Naruto)/Bro(Since in the beginning Sasuke did risk his life for Naruto). You make it seem like Naruto got driven to like dudes because he was alone. Second, You need to read the WHOLE issue (229 for those who do not know) to understand that Naruto was talking about the brotherly bond he developed with Sasuke AS WELL as the fatherly bond with Iruka. But it's funny you cut off the quote mid-sentence when I mentioned Iruka and the fact that the whole issue was about bonds. Hence the issue's title "BONDS". But you are defending a dude who also tried to use Naruto farting in Kiba's face (not on purpose) in http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/77/10/ as well. But since you actually ATTEMPTED to read my post from Page 4 (unlike others who tried to shoot me down) I can give you props on your opinion (Because this is a free country). But since you are convinced to the core that is all factual evidence, I guess I could piss on your head and tell you it is raining too (and you would believe it). Hey to each his own opinion. You can't change mine, Ero-Sage's or TSH's, and I can't change yours or your group's belief about it. But I will say this though. Oh yeah.... Milburo (However you spell that shit)When I seen this thread, I did keep an open mind as far as the possibility but with his "evidence" presented, I remain adamant about Naruto being about the LAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSSS SSS!!!!!!!!!!! But I bet Tzu Men can piss on your heads and tell you its raining obviously.

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-22-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 04:34 PM   #94
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Oooh boy. One simple topic turned into WWIII. Anyways, I don't really care if Naruto's gay or not. Plus the topic isn't trying to prove facts, it's trying to prove the possibility of Naruto's sexuality. The only person who can say that Naruto is indeed gay is Kishi himself.

I've been here for a while and I can clearly see that most of you get your kicks by insulting everyone that posts a valid argument just to get some "thank you's" and reps. If you don't agree with it just say so and have the proof to back up your opinion. You don't have to throw insults at them thinking that they'll cry or throw a fit at the other end. That's just plain childishness. Naruto is a story, plain and simple. Forums are made to post your opinions of the Naruto storyline, not go "THIS POST FAILS! YOU ARE NOOB!" like some 4 year old who can only write in caps.

Anyways I'm not going to get into more of this cuz I'm sure there's gonna be some kind of "GTFO U NOOB" insult thrown at me afterwards. As for the topic at hand, I do think that Naruto is more into Sasuke than Sakura but in a more brotherly aspect than a sexual one. He feels that it's his responsibility to save him because of the close bond that they've shared and that he considers Sasuke to be a brother. Naruto is trying to understand what Sasuke's going through but as he is slipping further and further into darkness, Naruto now feels a bit discouraged that he may not be able to bring Sasuke back. And that's why Naruto is suffering more than anyone else.
Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Duncan33 For This Useful Post:
rudeboynin (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 04:36 PM   #95
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
But since you chose to attempt to read my post.... First of all, not all orphans turn out to be homos. The point I was saying in that section was that he felt like he was a COMRADE(Team 7)/Rival(Suckra did like Sasuke and not Naruto)/Bro(Since in the beginning Sasuke did risk his life for Naruto). You make it seem like Naruto got driven to like dudes because he was alone. Second, You need to read the WHOLE issue (229 for those who do not know) to understand that Naruto was talking about the brotherly bond he developed with Sasuke AS WELL as the fatherly bond with Iruka. But it's funny you cut off the quote mid-sentence when I mentioned Iruka and the fact that the whole issue was about bonds. Hence the issue's title "BONDS". But you are defending a dude who also tried to use Naruto farting in Kiba's face (not on purpose) in http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/77/10/ as well. But since you actually ATTEMPTED to read my post from Page 4 (unlike others who tried to shoot me down) I can give you props on your opinion (Because this is a free country). But since you are convinced to the core that is all factual evidence, I guess I could piss on your head and tell you it is raining too (and you would believe it). Hey to each his own opinion. You can't change mine, Ero-Sage's or TSH's, and I can't change yours or your group's belief about it. But I will say this though. Oh yeah.... Milburo (However you spell that shit)When I seen this thread, I did keep an open mind as far as the possibility but with his "evidence" presented, I remain adamant about Naruto being about the LAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSSS SSS!!!!!!!!!!! But I bet Tzu Men can piss on your heads and tell you its raining obviously.
Alright..who the hell are you talking to?

you quote jax and then comment on my post?

Learn how to post 1st and then we can have a civilized conversation.

Naruto is gay.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 04:52 PM   #96
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
Alright..who the hell are you talking to?

you quote jax and then comment on my post?

Learn how to post 1st and then we can have a civilized conversation.

Naruto is gay.
I tried to multi-quote and it fucked up (My bad cause I haven't multi quoted before). But I did try to include your post as well. But READ my post and you will see where I am coming from. But since you did not bother to read it I will summarize this. You and certain others feel that he is gay and are adamant about that because of things in the manga that you feel are facts. Just like myself and others do not believe those facts and feel that he is not gay. I'm not going to budge just like you are not going to budge from your belief. Leave it at that. And I still think Tzu Men can piss on your head and tell you it is raining. And I am talking to you, Darth-Nero so you are not confused this time.

But like you said unless Kishi proves otherwise..... Naruto is straight. End of Story.

FEAR THE REAPER

Last edited by Kinako; 11-20-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-22-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 05:23 PM   #97
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

Naruto being gay is a possibility.
Surf's up being a gay group is a possibility.
even me ending up as a gay person is possible.
everything is possible.

but do the evidences provided make Naruto = homo highly probable?
imo no. there are so very few of these evidences provided against 472 chapters to make it a solid proof that naruto is indeed gay. it raised the zero probability of Naruto being homo higher, but it still won't make it a higher probability of occurrence against Naruto being hetero. and btw, those manga panels used up as proof can have tons of different meanings depending on the context how it was read, and imho, tzu men and others here read it with gay malice. but just basing on the context that this manga is intended for young audiences, the man to man bond theory you are all so proud of is just a misinterpretation of the brotherly love naruto has for sasuke.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poolangya For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-22-2009), rudeboynin (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #98
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
there are so very few of these evidences provided against 472 chapters to make it a solid proof that naruto is indeed gay
Most of those 472 chapters are devoted to battle scenes. Not all homosexuals, or indeed heterosexuals, are "raging". No-one expects Naruto to attack his enemy's ass with a dildo. Quoting quantity is invalid.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-21-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 06:00 PM   #99
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

I admit there is a possibility, but I doubt it with every fibre of my being.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #100
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

It's called deductive reasoning, my friends... So let's start off with some different points to make a sound, valid argument for Naruto's faggotry.

1) Naruto is obsessed with Sasuke.
*****We see evidence for this in how often he speaks of him, how he talks about him in such high regard, how he has never stopped think about him during 3+ years of training, how he hurts himself (and allows others to hurt him) repeatedly in a quest to reach Sasuke, and how he even spurns the advances of a girl that he "loves" because of Sasuke.
2) Naruto has never had any real romantic experience with women ever. Although he claims to love Sakura, he has never made any REAL attempt on her.
*****Please note what happens when the women in the series claim to love him. He either forgets about it entirely or spurns them.
3) Naruto has lived alone with Jiraya, a self-titled super-pervert for about 3 years. As seen in the anime (fuck the episode number, you're gunna have to trust me), he often gets into various states of undress with Jiraya.
4) Naruto was raised without parents and frequently "acts out" in loud, annoying ways in order to prove himself to his countrymen.
*****According to the APA, having parents is exceptionally important in any child's / adolescent's life. Not having anyone there for him to relate to obviously left Naruto confused and curious about a lot of things. One such possibility is his sexual orientation.
5) Naruto is filled with penis and butt jokes.
****Seriously, he gets poked in the ass by Kakashi, he uses that attack as well, he frequently has poop jokes and the like. I know this is a less "intelligent" point but it is still a valid one.

Not good enough? Well for those of you who point out that Naruto was "disgusted" with several gay joke / references throughout the series, I'd also like to point out the possibility of him just reacting that way because he was lying. Or hell, he might still just be a little bicurious and not realized that he is gay yet. (I know, argument from example but... A friend of mine recently came out and he did nothing but give my other gay friends shit. "So queer." "Disgusting." Etc. Funny how that stuff works, hm?)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 06:03 PM   #101
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

And what about this?--> http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/286/16/
and this?-->http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/347/08/
I though gays have no interest in womans, am I wrong??

Why am I even replying to this thread ? ... o yeah i have no life -_- lol

Edit: and something special for the end of this thread...
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/347/10/ <-- look at Naruto face
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/347/11/,-- and read what he's saying.......

Last edited by Lalalila; 11-20-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-22-2009), Kinako (11-20-2009), platinumrug (11-20-2009), rudeboynin (11-20-2009), TheSixthHokage (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #102
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by playafosho99 View Post
You are clearly sending mixed signals about your opinions here
Furthermore you are running under the pretense that everyone is born heterosexual
You are decontexualizing my language. I was saying that without signs of Naruto's homosexuality, it's a pretty weak argument. Particularly with clear evidence to the contrary.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #103
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

The "clear" evidence to the contrary is as clear as the evidence to the contrary. This has been stated multiple times. Naruto has:

1. Never had any kind of sexual contact with a woman.

2. He has had mild kinds of sexual contact with men - see kissing Sasuke, and performing the gender-bending transformation technique in order to arouse other men.

3. Spurned clear advances/admissions from the opposite sex in order to persue another male with whom he seems to share an intense relationship, despite the fact that he "pervs" on women in bathhouses, and becomes uneasy when near other naked males. This can easily be construed as an unwillingess to accept his latent homosexuality.

From the start of the manga, where he expresses a superficial attraction to Sakura that quickly fizzles away in the flow of the story, and where he is anally pentrated by the fingers of his teacher, he goes to chasing after a boy who he kisses at the start of the manga, and refuses the confession of the girl he supposedly "liked". Naruto can be seen in this way as a sort of homosexual awakening, as parallel to his growth into a powerful ninja, he also comes to terms with his sexuality.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-21-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 06:33 PM   #104
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

Tzu Men, It seems to me ur overanalyzing this. U broke this down microscopicly. With all the info u provide r u sure ur not gay? Just a guess. One more thing, Who is so head over heels for this book other then Kakashi? I might have missed something but he was the only one I had ever seen reading the book. Please correct me if Im wrong. One more thing when I was Narutos age I wanted to get naked with any girl that had a nice ass and some type of tits.

Last edited by durndle; 11-20-2009 at 06:48 PM.
durndle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to durndle For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-22-2009), Kinako (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 06:34 PM   #105
Archbound
Genin

Archbound is on a distinguished road

All the proof on both sides is not definitive, while they can both lead to a prediction it cannot be said he is or is not until we see him stuffing his Pork 'n Beans into someones hole. So awaiting that event I feel judgement on his sexuality and what person he wants to have the aformentioned splunking with until Kishi writes him doing it.
Archbound is offline   Reply With Quote