Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 06:48 PM   #106
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

This thread is better than the new Naruto chapter that came out. Thanks for the lulz!
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-20-2009, 06:54 PM   #107
poolangya
gotta catch em all
 
poolangya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: inside your head
Posts: 1,180
Thanks: 178
Thanked 660 Times in 365 Posts
poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
1. Never had any kind of sexual contact with a woman.
doesn't ultimately label a man "homo". naruto is 16 or 17 as of current. and eastern* culture is more conservative that western culture, well not exactly japanese culture. i first got laid when i was 20, does that make 19 years of my life gay? i don't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
2. He has had mild kinds of sexual contact with men - see kissing Sasuke, and performing the gender-bending transformation technique in order to arouse other men.
the kiss was an accident. he was never seen attempting to do it again on purpose, leaving the proof as just an assumption that he turned homo after the incident, and not proof for his homosexuality.

those transformations are results probably results of being with perv teachers. naruto has high goals, to be hokage. and to do that he must surpass his teachs. he was young, and the only thing that would have come to his mind is to drill on the weakness. he probably sees the perversion of Kakashi, Jiraiya, Ebisu and 3rd hokage their biggest weakness. btw, he made sandaime bleed because of that. but surely, what he did is still not actual proof of his homosexuality. he wants to be acknowledged by other men, not admired in a m2m way.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
3. Spurned clear advances/admissions from the opposite sex in order to persue another male with whom he seems to share an intense relationship, despite the fact that he "pervs" on women in bathhouses, and becomes uneasy when near other naked males. This can easily be construed as an unwillingess to accept his latent homosexuality.
spurned..sakura? would you accept a woman you knew was only lying to you. if being manly means that you accept that fail attempt at a confession in order to just make out and have sex with the woman, then naruto would be fucking gay. but this is a kid's manga. Naruto is looking for people to acknowledge him, and not give him fake smiles.

spurned.. hinata? he still hasn't spurned hinata. ignored maybe but spurned? ignoring a girl who confessed to you on the verge of life and death is not a clear indication of being a homo. not taking advantage of a woman's weakness during her confession does not make one a homo immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
From the start of the manga, where he expresses a superficial attraction to Sakura that quickly fizzles away in the flow of the story, and where he is anally pentrated by the fingers of his teacher, he goes to chasing after a boy who he kisses at the start of the manga, and refuses the confession of the girl he supposedly "liked". Naruto can be seen in this way as a sort of homosexual awakening, as parallel to his growth into a powerful ninja, he also comes to terms with his sexuality.
chasing the boy who he accidentally kisses at the start of the manga does not lead to a definite conclusion that naruto is a homo. too lazy to provide manga panels but naruto has said for n times already that he cannot be hokage if he cannot even save a friend. a boy being attached to another boy doesnt mean you're both homo. i bet your closest buddy is a male also, and surely there was one time that even curfews can't separate you. but that does not make you both homos. there is attachment surely, a special brotherly attachment for naruto to sasuke imho, but give it malice and you conclude that theyre gay.

tl;dr naruto being gay is possible. but highly improbable.

Edit: western to eastern.*

Last edited by poolangya; 11-20-2009 at 07:37 PM.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to poolangya For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-20-2009), Azumi (11-22-2009), durndle (11-20-2009), platinumrug (11-20-2009), rudeboynin (11-20-2009), sasorry (11-23-2009), Silverblade (11-20-2009), TheSixthHokage (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 07:20 PM   #108
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI
 
Jaxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,393
Thanks: 3,584
Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

I'm not saying any of those things are proof. I've already stated that Naruto being gay is a possibility. Repeatedly. And you've just admitted to that. Congratulations, you're simply accepting what we're saying.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 07:30 PM   #109
poolangya
gotta catch em all
 
poolangya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: inside your head
Posts: 1,180
Thanks: 178
Thanked 660 Times in 365 Posts
poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

I admitted to that possibility since Tzumen's first post, and stated in my first post here pages ago. The congratulations was unnecessary. though possible, at the the very least, it is really highly unlikely to happen. it's like saying a dog is gay because it has sexual interest in your legs. funny, but unlikely.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to poolangya For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-22-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 07:33 PM   #110
durndle
Gaara999
 
durndle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: mancave
Age: 43
Posts: 551
Thanks: 336
Thanked 277 Times in 155 Posts
durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan33 View Post
Oooh boy. One simple topic turned into WWIII. Anyways, I don't really care if Naruto's gay or not. Plus the topic isn't trying to prove facts, it's trying to prove the possibility of Naruto's sexuality. The only person who can say that Naruto is indeed gay is Kishi himself.

I've been here for a while and I can clearly see that most of you get your kicks by insulting everyone that posts a valid argument just to get some "thank you's" and reps. If you don't agree with it just say so and have the proof to back up your opinion. You don't have to throw insults at them thinking that they'll cry or throw a fit at the other end. That's just plain childishness. Naruto is a story, plain and simple. Forums are made to post your opinions of the Naruto storyline, not go "THIS POST FAILS! YOU ARE NOOB!" like some 4 year old who can only write in caps.

Anyways I'm not going to get into more of this cuz I'm sure there's gonna be some kind of "GTFO U NOOB" insult thrown at me afterwards. As for the topic at hand, I do think that Naruto is more into Sasuke than Sakura but in a more brotherly aspect than a sexual one. He feels that it's his responsibility to save him because of the close bond that they've shared and that he considers Sasuke to be a brother. Naruto is trying to understand what Sasuke's going through but as he is slipping further and further into darkness, Naruto now feels a bit discouraged that he may not be able to bring Sasuke back. And that's why Naruto is suffering more than anyone else.
U dont need proof to voice ur opinion.
durndle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:42 PM   #111
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI
 
Jaxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,393
Thanks: 3,584
Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by durndle View Post
U dont need proof to voice ur opinion.
You do if you want people to take you seriously.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #112
durndle
Gaara999
 
durndle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: mancave
Age: 43
Posts: 551
Thanks: 336
Thanked 277 Times in 155 Posts
durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
1. Had a crush. Only really explored at the start of the manga. The start of the manga, when he kissed Sasuke, and at one point, tied him up.

2. Proof, please, that Naruto writes these things? "J-man" is an old man, who takes Naruto with him, alone, on a "journey of discovery" for two years. For a perverted old man, who doesn't ever seem to actually be with any women throughout the course of the manga, to be in such close proximity for such a long time with an adolescent boy who he encourages to engage in acts of perversion... it isn't a great leap of the imagination.
Well being that this Manga is for kids and adults I dont see the logic in showing Jiraiya getting some ass. Im sure he had more ASS then we could all only wish for, but Tsunade to him was the ultimate PRIZE'
durndle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #113
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by durndle View Post
Well being that this Manga is for kids and adults I dont see the logic in showing Jiraiya getting some ass. Im sure he had more ASS then we could all only wish for, but Tsunade to him was the ultimate PRIZE'
Jiraiya probably DID have more ASS then we could all only wish for, probably because most of use just want the pussy.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
durndle (11-20-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-21-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 07:57 PM   #114
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolangya View Post
doesn't ultimately label a man "homo". naruto is 16 or 17 as of current. and western culture is more conservative that western culture, well not exactly japanese culture. i first got laid when i was 20, does that make 19 years of my life gay? i don't think so.
Not having any romantic or sexual relationships with girls doesn't automatically make you straight either. The point is that his sexual orientation hasn't been clearly determined yet. And there is evidence in the manga that could point to the possibility that Naruto may be a homosexual (Since, like has been established, his sexual orientation hasn't been clearly demonstrated yet. Hence the possibility.).

No one is saying "lol he hasn't banged any chicks yet, therefore gay!"
Quote:
the kiss was an accident. he was never seen attempting to do it again on purpose, leaving the proof as just an assumption that he turned homo after the incident, and not proof for his homosexuality.
Again, the point isn't to "prove" he is gay. Just to show the possibility. He kissed a dude, accidentally or not, and is now obsessed with him. It's also a fact that the only person he kissed has been a guy.
Quote:
those transformations are results probably results of being with perv teachers. naruto has high goals, to be hokage. and to do that he must surpass his teachs. he was young, and the only thing that would have come to his mind is to drill on the weakness. he probably sees the perversion of Kakashi, Jiraiya, Ebisu and 3rd hokage their biggest weakness. btw, he made sandaime bleed because of that. but surely, what he did is still not actual proof of his homosexuality. he wants to be acknowledged by other men, not admired in a m2m way.
Look at it this way: Let's say you want to accomplish some goal. Let's say the goal is to steal a key from a guard. There are many ways of going about doing this. You can beat him up. Wait till he's sleeping and steal it. Pick his pocket. Etc. You choose to dress up like a woman and attempt to distract him by being as sexually appealing to him as possible, so you then can steal the key while he's not paying attention.

Out of all those possible options, you choose a pretty gay one. Wouldn't you agree? Of course that doesn't make you 100% definitely gay, but if your sexual orientation wasn't clear and I had to wager a guess...Yeah.

That's pretty much what Naruto does. Out of all the different ninja techniques possible, he chooses one that is designed to sexually arouse other men. Again, it's not 100% proof. But it's something to seriously consider.

Also, it should be noted that your argument here is exactly what we're doing with our arguments. However, the people saying we're wrong would criticize us and call it "JUS UR OPINONION NOT FAKTZ" Props to you for actually attempting to be reasonable instead of completely irrational and blinded by bias like the majority of the trolls 'arguing' against us.

Quote:
spurned..sakura? would you accept a woman you knew was only lying to you. if being manly means that you accept that fail attempt at a confession in order to just make out and have sex with the woman, then naruto would be fucking gay. but this is a kid's manga. Naruto is looking for people to acknowledge him, and not give him fake smiles.
Sakura clearly cares about Naruto. She wasn't lying about that. If she cared more about Sasuke then she wouldn't try to have Naruto give up on him, after all. Whether she was truthful with everything she said or not, it's still blatantly obvious that she genuinely has feelings for Naruto.

He disregards that and is only concerned about Sasuke.

Quote:
spurned.. hinata? he still hasn't spurned hinata. ignored maybe but spurned? ignoring a girl who confessed to you on the verge of life and death is not a clear indication of being a homo. not taking advantage of a woman's weakness during her confession does not make one a homo immediately.
And it, again, doesn't make him not a homo either.

Quote:
chasing the boy who he accidentally kisses at the start of the manga does not lead to a definite conclusion that naruto is a homo. too lazy to provide manga panels but naruto has said for n times already that he cannot be hokage if he cannot even save a friend. a boy being attached to another boy doesnt mean you're both homo. i bet your closest buddy is a male also, and surely there was one time that even curfews can't separate you. but that does not make you both homos. there is attachment surely, a special brotherly attachment for naruto to sasuke imho, but give it malice and you conclude that theyre gay.
Add everything together, and it certainly isn't stupid in any way to theorize that Naruto may be gay. Like what has been said over and over, this is just a theory based on events in the manga. We're not claiming he's definitely absolutely gay with no possibility of being hetero ever! Or anything like that. Just that it's definitely possible based on the events so far. And it is.

Quote:
tl;dr naruto being gay is possible.
Exactly. Thanks for agreeing with us.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:08 PM   #115
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit
 
Ero-Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 884
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 379 Times in 215 Posts
Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Its entirely possible that a bunch of dudes that have matching logos and color matched names are a group of homosexual lovers in disguise as internet badasses.

Surf's Up Fags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ero-Sage For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-22-2009), Kinako (11-21-2009), sasorry (11-23-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:12 PM   #116
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

^You sound just jealous to me =/

Edit: Tzu, I am too lazy to read it all, but the pic is win.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:17 PM   #117
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit
 
Ero-Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 884
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 379 Times in 215 Posts
Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

^you sound defensive to me. Don't be afraid of who you really are....embrace it....
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:17 PM   #118
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI
 
Jaxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,393
Thanks: 3,584
Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
Its entirely possible that a bunch of dudes that have matching logos and color matched names are a group of homosexual lovers in disguise as internet badasses.

Surf's Up Fags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...thanks for saying that we're Internet badasses? Also, none of us are homophobic, so, nice try.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), Shrike (11-20-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #119
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
^you sound defensive to me. Don't be afraid of who you really are....embrace it....
I embraced the fact that I am a badass as soon as I was born.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), Servo (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:20 PM   #120
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Stay on the topic of Naruto's homosexuality, guys.

Edit: Deleting troll posts. If you can't handle the valid and rational opinions of people vastly more manly and awesome than you, then don't post.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
naruto's fate Grimmjow Naruto Manga 30 02-15-2010 07:16 PM
Naruto's Parents Naruto Uzumaki 12 Hall of Fail 6 01-11-2008 05:23 PM
Naruto's Key to Power The Special One Naruto Manga 14 12-18-2007 04:06 PM
Naruto's new jutsu: Adding wind element to rasengan. <DaNTe> Naruto Manga 94 09-19-2006 04:56 PM
Do you think that the forth Hokage is Naruto's Father? Black_Kyuubi Naruto Anime 94 02-10-2005 08:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.