Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-20-2009, 08:20 PM   #121
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
...thanks for saying that we're Internet badasses? Also, none of us are homophobic, so, nice try.
Always give credit where credit is due. You're welcome.

edit: BTW where's Bal? I'm surprised not see him helping with the trollery...I guess its his turn to be the pivot man....lol

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 11-20-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2009, 08:26 PM   #122
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

You're no fun Mibs!...lol

Naruto is not gay. The kiss was just experimental. He obviously didn't care for it afterward.

Edit: My troll posts deleted but your buddies I'm a badass stays. Nice. Its well known fact gay men are realy tight and cover each others backs.....LMAO

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 11-20-2009 at 08:28 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ero-Sage For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-22-2009), sasorry (11-23-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #123
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I'm not a preschooler, YOU ARE!
This is not preschooler attitude!

Quote:
Unless you can prove that Naruto is a heterosexual
I can prove he is ...

wait for it .............

HE LIKES SAKURA! There end of discussion. If you want manga proof here:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/3/04/
Did you notice the drawn little "heart" when he said Sakura-chan? I wonder what that means?! He also said she's cute and that he likes her a lot. I know ...I think that means his gay.
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-22-2009), Kinako (11-21-2009), sasorry (11-23-2009), sickoverdrive (04-08-2010)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #124
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

@Ero-Hey, if you want to try calling us out then go do it in the spam zone where it won't get fucked with. I did you a favor anyway, other mods would hit you for trolling or flaming. Just post shit that's on topic here. Try calling us out and get your shit ruined, hard, in the spam zone since I can keep threads relatively safe there.

Edit: I'll undelete your post if you really are that upset about it. I dunno why you would, since it was a pretty embarrassing retort. But whatever. Also, It was the only one posted after I told you guys to get back on topic, that's why. Not playing favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
This is not preschooler attitude!
You just letting me know right off the bat that you're not very smart? Jaxon already explained it the other person who didn't get it either. Scroll up.

Quote:
I can prove he is ...

wait for it .............

HE LIKES SAKURA! There end of discussion. If you want manga proof here:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/3/04/
Did you notice the drawn little "heart" when he said Sakura-chan? I wonder what that means?! He also said she's cute and that he likes her a lot. I know ...I think that means his gay.
And he also completely blew her off when she confessed that she liked him back. After her body matured and isn't androgynous anymore either, conveniently enough. I'd hardly consider a crush on an androgynous preteen girl as proof of one's sexual orientation. Especially when weighed against all the other points that have been pointed out.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (11-20-2009), Mal (11-22-2009), platinumrug (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #125
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Let's see one thing here:

After he defeated Pain, what does Naruto do first?
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/451/08/

He is wondering where Sasuke is.

Now let us see what has happened beforehand:

Naruto learned that Uchiha Madara, the founder of the Uchiha clan, who should have been dead for decades, is still alive and that he was behind Akatsuki, Kyuubi attack and thus, Kyuubi sealing inside him.

He also found out that his father was the Fourth Hokage. Isn't that a shocker for him? Apparently not.

The most important thing is to chase after Sasuke right away to beg Raikage to forgive Sasuke.

And that's only a dent of it. The next panel is a proof that Naruto is at least a bisexual if not homosexual. Normal guys do not think about their best friend in that way when they go to sleep.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/11/
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-21-2009), The Special One (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:35 PM   #126
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hey, if you want to try calling us out then go do it in the spam zone where it won't get fucked with. I did you a favor anyway, other mods would hit you for trolling or flaming. Just post shit that's on topic here. Try calling us out and get your shit ruined, hard, in the spam zone since I can keep threads relatively safe there.
I'm not calling anyone out. The thread is about Naruto's Homosexuality right? Well I've proved that he's Heterosexual with just one post. How is that not on topic?
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #127
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
And that's only a dent of it. The next panel is a proof that Naruto is at least a bisexual if not homosexual. Normal guys do not think about their best friend in that way when they go to sleep.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/11/
Bcause normal guys don't have best buddies who have become an internationally most wanted crim who had to kill his brother for vengeance of genocide. panel is not proof of his gender issues. it was mere proof of Naruto trying to put himself in sasuke's shoes while questioning sasuke's actions.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poolangya For This Useful Post:
Azumi (11-22-2009), sasorry (11-23-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #128
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm not calling anyone out. The thread is about Naruto's Homosexuality right? Well I've proved that he's Heterosexual with just one post. How is that not on topic?
You've not proved anything. If that little "heart" on a page is truly representative of his sexual feelings, which is pretty shaky as it is, at the most it makes Naruto bisexual. Not heterosexual. Maybe if the little heart was followed by a little cock with a strikethrough over it.

Also, Miburo obviously wasn't talking about you. Stop spamming up the topic, as was just asked.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #129
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That wasn't directed towards you, and you haven't proven anything. Scroll up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Playa (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:42 PM   #130
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolangya View Post
Bcause normal guys don't have best buddies who have become an internationally most wanted crim who had to kill his brother for vengeance of genocide. panel is not proof of his gender issues. it was mere proof of Naruto trying to put himself in sasuke's shoes while questioning sasuke's actions.
Did we ever see him wonder similar things about Sakura ever? Given, Sakura is not a criminal, but she is the one he apparently has a crush on, right? Why never think of her?

Most normal guys also don't stay best friends with people who have tried to kill them and whom they didn't see for 3+ years. Put in that bag the fact that his 'best friend' is, by every law of the shinobi world, sentenced to death because of his choices, and you will get someone who is in a complete denial about a simple thing. Why so serious, Naruto?

You can say now that he is a 'true' friend, but why wasn't he such a good person as to speak to Hinata after the poor girl almost died for him, but left looking for Sasuke right away?
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:48 PM   #131
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Did we ever see him wonder similar things about Sakura ever? Given, Sakura is not a criminal, but she is the one he apparently has a crush on, right? Why never think of her?

Most normal guys also don't stay best friends with people who have tried to kill them and whom they didn't see for 3+ years. Put in that bag the fact that his 'best friend' is, by every law of the shinobi world, sentenced to death because of his choices, and you will get someone who is in a complete denial about a simple thing. Why so serious, Naruto?

You can say now that he is a 'true' friend, but why wasn't he such a good person as to speak to Hinata after the poor girl almost died for him, but left looking for Sasuke right away?
Bros before hoes.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:49 PM   #132
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for posting so late, took awhile to clean up the load I came after seeing reading this thread.
G is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-21-2009), Servo (11-20-2009), Shrike (11-21-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #133
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

Quote:
a)Did we ever see him wonder similar things about Sakura ever? Given, Sakura is not a criminal, but she is the one he apparently has a crush on, right? Why never think of her?

b)Most normal guys also don't stay best friends with people who have tried to kill them and whom they didn't see for 3+ years. Put in that bag the fact that his 'best friend' is, by every law of the shinobi world, sentenced to death because of his choices, and you will get someone who is in a complete denial about a simple thing. Why so serious, Naruto?

c)You can say now that he is a 'true' friend, but why wasn't he such a good person as to speak to Hinata after the poor girl almost died for him, but left looking for Sasuke right away?
a) Naruto is more of a kiddy action manga, and petty crushes are petty and a bit insignificant to the story. it would be a waste of manga panels imo if i see naruto imagining sakura before bedtime, unless it was of Adult content of course. but storyline doesn't leave space for Naruto to fantasize about sakura.

b)Naruto is not the normal kind of guy. he is very idealistic, even believing that peace can be achieved even if he doesn't know how. and him being so attached to chasing and saving sasuke, even if sasuke tried to kill him, even if they haven't seen each other for 3+ years, is showing that naruto's bond with sasuke is not like the "best friend" bond, it is more like a "brother" bond. if my brother goes berserk and become a criminal, even if he tried to kill him, i would probably try the same thing naruto is doing, which is try and save that person.

c)i feel the same way, angst at naruto not even saying anything to hinata after what she did. but hopefully kishi will try to make things clear in time, unless he wants readers to really feel that the hero of this manga doesn't have any interest in girls, and is more likely to become a homokage.

Last edited by poolangya; 11-20-2009 at 08:54 PM.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #134
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Bros before hoes.
Naruto's rule of sexual preference?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
G (11-20-2009), Jaxon (11-20-2009), Mal (11-22-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-21-2009), Shrike (11-21-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #135
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Quote:
I embraced the fact that I am a badass as soon as I was born.

Uh, you mean internet badass. Claiming true badassness on the internet is just fail.

Naruto lusts after sakura=not gay.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ero-Sage For This Useful Post:
Kinako (11-21-2009), sasorry (11-23-2009)