The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2009, 03:50 AM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Not sure if its been mentioned before, but I really dont like the Idea that the fact that the Rinnegan just pops up from war and strife. But it is said that the Kyuubi (not controled) is a natural disaster that appears when man is greedy, evil ect ect. I remembered askmeanything comparing the Mikaboshi I already posted about being like the bijuu and I got to thinking and even gave a back ground story and lead up to what could be an ark after Madara predating RS himself.

And in japanese mytholigy (I know bare with me) there is a god of evil that existed before time itself names amatsu-mikaboshi. He is not a physical god in the sense like Amaterasu or Susanoo, but a dark Force that existed before the universe, reigning alone in absolute darkness and control. But, in one brief instance the iron control of the Dark Force of the Mikaboshi was shattered by the movement of In and Yo, which brought forth the Universe and the active chaos of life and movement, which later became the gods and humanity. The solidity of the Primordial Darkness had been destroyed, but its residue still lingered on in the hearts of all beings and is allegedly the cause of human passions.
(yes I copied Im lazy)

Anyways, apparently this dark incorporial force has something to do with mans greed, hate, anger ect. Its said to linger in the hearts of man.

And next, We have ama-no-kagasu, the corporialised version of mikaboshi. It was said to have come about because of sorcers shamanisticaly worshiping the mikaboshi to direct its power on to its emenies.

On to my point. (Big ass assumtion) Lets just say Predating Rikudou sannin and ninja, a barbaric tribe worshiped this dark force and one day was able to give it physical form (corporialise it) Thus creating the juubi. And also the invoking of the Mikaboshi and trying to posses it in human failed though until years and years later when the juubi had been set free on the earth, there was war, strife and absolute pain. A man exspirienced a moment of such pain and raw emotion that the surrounding Mikaboshi eveloped and possed him creating the Rinnegan. (yea sounds like fan fiction, but its tied to mytholigy)

And with this dark power RS gained control over the elements, life and death itself (u know the story) And years later when RS subdued the juubi it was because his RG was apart of the same power that the juubi was made of which allowed RS to control it and become its host.

However, are the ancestors of this ancient tribe still around and if so what r they up to now? (new naruto arc possibly or bad fanfiction lol)Ha haaaaa, ignore this part.

And with this back ground story of absolute assumtion I offer the reason why the Rinnegan simply awakens in someone only in war and strife. Merely because only once the Mikaboshi is concentrated enough can a human in a moment of absolute terror, suffering or w/e get this godlike power by being enveloped or just possed by it.

However, Madara isnt just trying to gain the Juubi for his power of everlastin, but to gain the rinnegan manualy and thus creating what could be called the supreme MS. (like what the juubis eye looks like)

Yea, it has tons of holes, but just remember this is about exlaining the origins of the juubi and RG by using Mikaboshi and the events tied in with it in japanese mytholigy.

EDIT: Also, the rinnegan being created out of pure Mikaboshi and human spiritual energy could explain why the eldest son of RS who managed to recieve RS's RG was the bad one who was concerned with power. The pure concentrated Mikaboshi currpts all, but a few (RS being the only one so far besides itachi we know of). And since the SG is the deluted form of the RG (Mikaboshi) its understandable how and why the uchiha are a cursed clan. And how the more the SGs powers are awakened (kishi calls it cursed power) ones lust for power, vengence ect increases and only a few manage to control the cursed power of Mikaboshi like itachi who was a very gentle, good person.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 11-21-2009 at 04:12 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-22-2010)