The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 03:50 AM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Not sure if its been mentioned before, but I really dont like the Idea that the fact that the Rinnegan just pops up from war and strife. But it is said that the Kyuubi (not controled) is a natural disaster that appears when man is greedy, evil ect ect. I remembered askmeanything comparing the Mikaboshi I already posted about being like the bijuu and I got to thinking and even gave a back ground story and lead up to what could be an ark after Madara predating RS himself.

And in japanese mytholigy (I know bare with me) there is a god of evil that existed before time itself names amatsu-mikaboshi. He is not a physical god in the sense like Amaterasu or Susanoo, but a dark Force that existed before the universe, reigning alone in absolute darkness and control. But, in one brief instance the iron control of the Dark Force of the Mikaboshi was shattered by the movement of In and Yo, which brought forth the Universe and the active chaos of life and movement, which later became the gods and humanity. The solidity of the Primordial Darkness had been destroyed, but its residue still lingered on in the hearts of all beings and is allegedly the cause of human passions.
(yes I copied Im lazy)

Anyways, apparently this dark incorporial force has something to do with mans greed, hate, anger ect. Its said to linger in the hearts of man.

And next, We have ama-no-kagasu, the corporialised version of mikaboshi. It was said to have come about because of sorcers shamanisticaly worshiping the mikaboshi to direct its power on to its emenies.

On to my point. (Big ass assumtion) Lets just say Predating Rikudou sannin and ninja, a barbaric tribe worshiped this dark force and one day was able to give it physical form (corporialise it) Thus creating the juubi. And also the invoking of the Mikaboshi and trying to posses it in human failed though until years and years later when the juubi had been set free on the earth, there was war, strife and absolute pain. A man exspirienced a moment of such pain and raw emotion that the surrounding Mikaboshi eveloped and possed him creating the Rinnegan. (yea sounds like fan fiction, but its tied to mytholigy)

And with this dark power RS gained control over the elements, life and death itself (u know the story) And years later when RS subdued the juubi it was because his RG was apart of the same power that the juubi was made of which allowed RS to control it and become its host.

However, are the ancestors of this ancient tribe still around and if so what r they up to now? (new naruto arc possibly or bad fanfiction lol)Ha haaaaa, ignore this part.

And with this back ground story of absolute assumtion I offer the reason why the Rinnegan simply awakens in someone only in war and strife. Merely because only once the Mikaboshi is concentrated enough can a human in a moment of absolute terror, suffering or w/e get this godlike power by being enveloped or just possed by it.

However, Madara isnt just trying to gain the Juubi for his power of everlastin, but to gain the rinnegan manualy and thus creating what could be called the supreme MS. (like what the juubis eye looks like)

Yea, it has tons of holes, but just remember this is about exlaining the origins of the juubi and RG by using Mikaboshi and the events tied in with it in japanese mytholigy.


EDIT: Also, the rinnegan being created out of pure Mikaboshi and human spiritual energy could explain why the eldest son of RS who managed to recieve RS's RG was the bad one who was concerned with power. The pure concentrated Mikaboshi currpts all, but a few (RS being the only one so far besides itachi we know of). And since the SG is the deluted form of the RG (Mikaboshi) its understandable how and why the uchiha are a cursed clan. And how the more the SGs powers are awakened (kishi calls it cursed power) ones lust for power, vengence ect increases and only a few manage to control the cursed power of Mikaboshi like itachi who was a very gentle, good person.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 11-21-2009 at 04:12 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-22-2010)


Old 11-21-2009, 09:16 AM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,049
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Didn't read the whole thing since it sounds like bullshit but I'll just give my opinion on the Rinnegan itself.

The Rinnegan & Sharingan originated from the Juubi. This was shown when the Juubi was revealed to have an eye that had the appearance of a combination of Rinnegan with 9 tomoe.

Rikudo Sannin was most likely a holy man or priest based on his ideals & use of Fuuinjutsu. Juubi was a demon that simply exsisted & ravaged the lands. Other demons exsisted in many different forms not just as tailed beast. Such things like Samehada as well as all the monstrous summons such as toads, snakes, & Pains demonic summons are a testament to this. Rikudo Sannin probably attempted to purify the world to create peace by sealing & or destroying the more dangerous demons. The Juubi was simply one of these demons. However since the Juubi happened to be extremely powerful Rikudo had no chose but to seal it within himself which resulted in the Rinnegan forming within Rikudo's eyes.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-21-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Didn't read the whole thing since it sounds like bullshit but I'll just give my opinion on the Rinnegan itself.

The Rinnegan & Sharingan originated from the Juubi. This was shown when the Juubi was revealed to have an eye that had the appearance of a combination of Rinnegan with 9 tomoe.

Rikudo Sannin was most likely a holy man or priest based on his ideals & use of Fuuinjutsu. Juubi was a demon that simply exsisted & ravaged the lands. Other demons exsisted in many different forms not just as tailed beast. Such things like Samehada as well as all the monstrous summons such as toads, snakes, & Pains demonic summons are a testament to this. Rikudo Sannin probably attempted to purify the world to create peace by sealing & or destroying the more dangerous demons. The Juubi was simply one of these demons. However since the Juubi happened to be extremely powerful Rikudo had no chose but to seal it within himself which resulted in the Rinnegan forming within Rikudo's eyes.
it not quite bullshit as you would have probably expected, if you have the time read it, but its not anything special
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:47 AM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,049
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 View Post
it not quite bullshit as you would have probably expected, if you have the time read it, but its not anything special
KY is simply trying to discredit the widely believed theory that Rinnegan & Sharingan both originated from the Juubi. KY believes that Rikudo had it before sealing away the Juubi. Sorry but his post is nothing more then bullshit that will never come to pass in my opinion. Not a fail theory per say since people are entitled to their own opinions. KY however doesn't have any actually evidence to back up his claim while the latter more believed theory of Rinnegan & Sharingan's origins actually has manga evidence to support it. Plus adding in an additional entity of omega evil is just stupid at this point. The Juubi pissed off enough people as it stands now.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-21-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (11-21-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #5
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!
 
MajorStranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 479
Thanks: 40
Thanked 312 Times in 144 Posts
MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

you guy are banging your head over that too much
__________________


Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:26 PM   #6
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
KY is simply trying to discredit the widely believed theory that Rinnegan & Sharingan both originated from the Juubi. KY believes that Rikudo had it before sealing away the Juubi. Sorry but his post is nothing more then bullshit that will never come to pass in my opinion. Not a fail theory per say since people are entitled to their own opinions. KY however doesn't have any actually evidence to back up his claim while the latter more believed theory of Rinnegan & Sharingan's origins actually has manga evidence to support it. Plus adding in an additional entity of omega evil is just stupid at this point. The Juubi pissed off enough people as it stands now.
U r such a tool vagbag its getting pathetic!!!

Discredit, no. Merely think of something Original which clearly ur incapable of since u imagine RS (without the RG, no ninjutsu what so ever) managed to defeated the most powerful entity in the known universe by throwing rocks at it or something lol.

Read the damn thoey because it explains alot actually, but u didnt even read the whole thing yet ur criticizing it like a sad third grader just mad because his theory has been challeneged and this makes more sense.

And in the theory I explain the SG that eveolved from the elder sons RG is apart of the juubi since they are both Mikaboshi.

No, evidence?? What about (the ninetails is a natural accurence when men are greedy, power hungry ect) When not controled of course. Or how about the fact that The rinnegan (clearly not a kekei genkai) appears when theres extreme war and strife?

All u have is a pic of the juubi already controled by RS with a RG/SG eye. Wow, u must be right!!!

I gave an explanation why how the juubi came to be as well as the RG which is then power passed on to the uchiha which makes them cursed.

Lol, ur whinning about my theory when all u have is 1 panel of the juubi already under control with a RG/SG. I explained the damn juubi itself with my theory, not just the RG or SG.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:45 PM   #7
durndle
Gaara999
 
durndle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: mancave
Age: 43
Posts: 551
Thanks: 336
Thanked 277 Times in 155 Posts
durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
KY is simply trying to discredit the widely believed theory that Rinnegan & Sharingan both originated from the Juubi. KY believes that Rikudo had it before sealing away the Juubi. Sorry but his post is nothing more then bullshit that will never come to pass in my opinion. Not a fail theory per say since people are entitled to their own opinions. KY however doesn't have any actually evidence to back up his claim while the latter more believed theory of Rinnegan & Sharingan's origins actually has manga evidence to support it. Plus adding in an additional entity of omega evil is just stupid at this point. The Juubi pissed off enough people as it stands now.
Well none of us have any proof to discredit his theory, so how can u say what KYF said is bullshit? Until we get confirmation on anything that was already presumed to be fact He may verywell be right.
durndle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durndle For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (11-21-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 07:59 PM   #8
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!
 
MajorStranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 479
Thanks: 40
Thanked 312 Times in 144 Posts
MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

funny how when you called Konnaha_yellow_flash KY the only think I could think was this:



sorry totally out of subject.


Anyway, Do you guys think it's a little bit axed that konoha seem to have almost all eyes technique? It would be nice to see another village with good eyes tech. Just for once balance a bit the odd. konoha is too much powerful compared to the other IMO
__________________


Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MajorStranger For This Useful Post:
moebrown20 (11-23-2009), Myth (11-21-2009), Silverblade (11-21-2009), Vengeance (11-22-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 08:30 PM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

To be fair I know u couldnt post a picture of a vagbadge representing Veng majorstrager because it wouldve gooten ya banned lol.

Anyways, put aside any dislike for me and just read my theory with an open mind. I explained why the rinnegan only appears when theres war and strife. How the juubi came to be and why the kyuubi (a part of the mikaboshi power that makes up the juubi) appears when mans greed, lust , ect are too great.

I even explained why the uchihas power is cursed and why they are power hungry and doing such horrible things like killing friends and family for power.

mikaboshi!!! The incorporial energy that existed before time itself and in japanese mytholigy is the god of evil and the stars.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #10
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

sharingan and rinnegan came from juubi...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (11-21-2009), TheJkid (11-23-2009), Vengeance (11-22-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 09:23 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
sharingan and rinnegan came from juubi...
Proof? And dont bring back a panel showing RS with the juubi already under his control. Bring one of the Juubi before RS sealed him.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:34 PM   #12
poolangya
gotta catch em all
 
poolangya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: inside your head
Posts: 1,180
Thanks: 178
Thanked 660 Times in 365 Posts
poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

if the background story you say is what kishi intends, i won't be surprised if naruto becomes so dragged on and on and on just like dragonball.

off topic: i seem to recall kyf being called ky jelly before. not sure but lol.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:59 PM   #13
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,090
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Proof? And dont bring back a panel showing RS with the juubi already under his control. Bring one of the Juubi before RS sealed him.
Really? All the evidence are right in front of your face. For added lulz:



What are the chances that Rikudo Sannin would have similar eyes to Juubi before he sealed him up within himself. Just accept the facts that he got it after self-sealing Juubi. Seriously people.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Myth (11-21-2009), Vengeance (11-22-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 10:30 PM   #14
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Really? All the evidence are right in front of your face. For added lulz:



What are the chances that Rikudo Sannin would have similar eyes to Juubi before he sealed him up within himself. Just accept the facts that he got it after self-sealing Juubi. Seriously people.
That picture with the shadow of the Juubi in the back ground and RS in the front is RS already as the Juubis host there for the juubi couldve got the RG ripple from RS and already had the tomoes.

Or explain why RS didnt get the tomoes too?

How RS the inventer of NINjutsu thanks to the RG. However he created a new ninjutsu (before Juubi was sealed) to seal the Juubi? Thats the smoking gun that proves this theory wrong!!!

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page015.html
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:34 PM   #15
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

the juubi couldn't get the ripple from rikudo because last i checked kyuubi doesn't have blue eyes..
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Juubi's eye, another doujutsu? DemonRage Naruto Manga 50 07-23-2010 03:36 PM
Whos the strongest? Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 150 11-10-2009 05:57 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.