Naruto's Homosexuality - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-21-2009, 09:07 AM   #151
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

One of the reason of Naruto gayness is there is no jailbaits in Naruto.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #152
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Fuck you.
Quit swinging from their ball hairs and shut the fuck up. I pretty much accepted the fact that they feel that he is gay. I dont care about that now but respect MY opinion and stop talking shit. PUSSY
Cool swearing, Internet tough guy.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-21-2009), Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-21-2009), Playa (11-21-2009), RNB (11-21-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-21-2009), Servo (11-21-2009), Shrike (11-21-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 10:08 AM   #153
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Fuck you.
Quit swinging from their ball hairs and shut the fuck up. I pretty much accepted the fact that they feel that he is gay. I dont care about that now but respect MY opinion and stop talking shit. PUSSY
Oh noes...he's yelling at me through the interwebz
Also no opinion has been disrespected in this thread, except for the original opinion that suggested Naruto could be gay...

Unless of course, asking for irrefutable evidence to shoot down a theory is disrespectful...in which case, yes we have been very disrespectful

Last edited by Playa; 11-21-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Playa For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-21-2009), Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-21-2009), Servo (11-21-2009), Shrike (11-21-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #154
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Why so serious? There's nothing wrong with Naruto being gay. Kishi obviously throws in the hints. When you look back at that kiss it's clearly open mouth & not just a slight tap which is what would actually happen in that situation. Naruto's gender issue's as well as granting sexual favors for training is also an obvious red flag. I guess straight guys just like to pretend to be women & hit on older men? Damn I must be doing something wrong in life then because I thought those were the actions of a homosexual with gender issues. Really now there's simply an overabundance of homophobic people on this forum who aren't comfortable with their own sexuality so they feel the need to lash out at others because they themselves question their own sexual preference. It's ok to disagree with the theory however it's not fail & actually heavily implied within the manga. People should stop getting so uptight over the fact that it's a strong possibility that Naruto secretly loves the cock.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-21-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-21-2009), Jaxon (11-21-2009), Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-21-2009), Playa (11-21-2009), RNB (11-21-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-21-2009), Servo (11-21-2009), Shrike (11-21-2009), Silverblade (11-21-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 10:19 AM   #155
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for being extremely reasonable and civil, good sir.

I was thinking the same exact thing in regards to the blatant homophobia and complete lack of civil and rational behavior of some of the posters in here. Spot on.

Glad to see others are able to see where we're coming from and acknowledge the OP's theory's validity.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-21-2009), Mal (11-22-2009), Playa (11-21-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-21-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #156
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

I always thought Sai was gay. Being unattracted to women (with panel evidence), having a penis fetish and a weird obsession with his "brother" and then Naruto.

It doesn't matter if Naruto is gay, I just didn't get that from him. Kishimoto could always make it happen sure, but the audience and genre don't seem conducive for such a change. Regardless, as I admitted, it is possible.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #157
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

This thread is waste of time, it's created by gay or troll who is laughing right now seeing how many people are posting here. Naruto isn't gay its obvious to anyone who read manga.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-21-2009), Rikudou Sennin (11-21-2009), sasorry (11-23-2009), Silverblade (11-21-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 12:06 PM   #158
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

Sure it doesn't matter if Naruto is gay Miburo to some of us (over 18 dudes) but imagine what would the 99% of the manga readers (with ages from 10 to 17) feel if Naruto suddenly becomes gay? Most of the readers consider Naruto a role model. That's just like all the parents in the world telling their children that it's okay to be gay! Even if it is true you wouldn't want your kid to be gay and you wouldn't tell him that. I just don't see Naruto a gay person. No matter what hints you see in the manga it just won't happen.
I'm even willing to bet! lol (although there's nothing we can bet on)

Oh and Jaxon
Quote:
You've not proved anything. If that little "heart" on a page is truly representative of his sexual feelings, which is pretty shaky as it is, at the most it makes Naruto bisexual.
I like girls too, does that make me bysexual? I'm pretty sure most of the guys on this forum like girls, does that make them bysexual?
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
sickoverdrive (04-20-2010)
Old 11-21-2009, 12:12 PM   #159
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
yeah i pretty much saw no one trying to "gang up on you" or E-thuggin" I just saw them trying to make you understand that there is a possibility of you know OP theory to happen. Becuase they're also defending their opinion just like you are. Besides if im not mistaken you were the one that started insulting the "Surf's up crew"

just because one of they guys zerosystem said

so yes i didnt missed anything and i was right....
GTFO attention whore
The only reason I said what I said was because you said this. Plus I wasnt the only poster that was jumped on by those who simply didnt agree with my point of view. So I dont know why all of you think it's just me. Ban Me??? For what?!?!?!? You were the ones directly started talking shit to me. I'm really trying not flame or any of that, but the fact you are trying to insult me for my opinion is plain fucking stupid. But dont get me wrong, I wasnt saying there was something wrong IF he was gay(because I am not homophobic and am comfortable being straight), and when I first seen the thread I WAS willing to accept the possibility (I am not that irrational). But with his "proof", I dont believe it. I simply examined his evidence (something like a cross examination in a courtroom) and challenged the evidence. NONE of you examined my belief and resorted to calling me "preschooler" and other dumb ass shit of that nature instead of defending your precious evidence. I already stated WHY I DONT believe it plenty of times. Obivously you lack the comprehension skills to understand the words that are coming out of my mouth or others that feel the same as I do. I dont believe that bullshit and leave it at that.

PS...Attention whore???? The closet homo (step out of the closet) who made this was an attention whore. He knew there was going to be people like me who won't believe that bullshit. You all are talking shit thinking you are going to change my opinion by doing so. Fuck that.

FEAR THE REAPER

Last edited by Kinako; 11-21-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:13 PM   #160
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
Sure it doesn't matter if Naruto is gay Miburo to some of us (over 18 dudes) but imagine what would the 99% of the manga readers (with ages from 10 to 17) feel if Naruto suddenly becomes gay? Most of the readers consider Naruto a role model. That's just like all the parents in the world telling their children that it's okay to be gay! Even if it is true you wouldn't want your kid to be gay and you wouldn't tell him that. I just don't see Naruto a gay person. No matter what hints you see in the manga it just won't happen.
I'm even willing to bet! lol (although there's nothing we can bet on)

Oh and Jaxon
I like girls too, does that make me bysexual? I'm pretty sure most of the guys on this forum like girls, does that make them bysexual?
1. It is okay to be gay. Parents who tell their children otherwise are simply wrong.

2. You completely misunderstood my point. You can easily define if someone IRL is gay or not. Naruto is a fictional character, and thus open to interpretation.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-21-2009), Playa (11-21-2009), Vengeance (11-22-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 12:36 PM   #161
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

It should also be noted that being gay isn't a choice one makes. (If you care to debate that fact, then head on over to the debate section) A manga cannot tell you to be gay. It's also a flawed argument. Naruto is an orphan. Naruto is a boy. By that logic, the manga is telling people to be orphans and males.

Also, it may upset some homophobic, irrational fans if Naruto ended up being a homosexual. But it would also be showing that homosexuals can be role-models and heroic figures as well. If Kishi was really intelligent it would actually be in his favor to end up making Naruto gay. He'd be coming off as quite the humanitarian and human right activist in showing the equality in homosexuals and heterosexuals through his art. Like it or not, 20 years from now homosexuals will be regarded as social equals in many parts of the world. Just like racial minorities and women are now. Being the first popular manga writer to show that homosexuals can be admirable figures would pretty much cement Kishi's place in history as not only a popular manga writer of his time, but as a defender of human equality. He has ample motive for making Naruto gay.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-21-2009), Mal (11-22-2009), Playa (11-21-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-21-2009), Vengeance (11-22-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #162
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

You have no right to decide wether being gay is right or wrong. You HAVE to dutifully tolerate them and give them equal opportunities and treat them as human entities.

It is insulting to my beliefs and many others that someone would say being gay is OK. It is not, but you are not in charge to change people. Besides they are fun, ok people aside the whole being gay status, but What does that have to do with you?

Naruto is not gay.
Naruto as a manga, series is not preoccupied with interpersonal relations on the romantic levels because the author himself is admittedly pretty hesitant to use it. Kishimoto will not write romance stuff (Hinata-hiatus, the Sakura thingies flying out of nowhere, foreshadowing lack in terms of pairings - which is again not the point of a shonen manga.)

Stop reading too much into it and preoccupying with it. No interpretation is wrong, but why go on to elaborately construct a whole gay symbolism structure into Naruto of all things? Though.... Come to think of it, this might be fun....

Hinata is gay. Tenten definitely qualifies.
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironclad For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-21-2009), Rikudou Sennin (11-21-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 12:41 PM   #163
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Like it or not, 20 years from now homosexuals will be regarded as social equals in many parts of the world. Just like racial minorities and women are now.
Haha.

Step outside please. The world as a whole does not really comprise of only a latin-derived transatlantic western civilization.
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:42 PM   #164
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
1. It is okay to be gay. Parents who tell their children otherwise are simply wrong.
In my opinion is not wrong to be gay. but being gay is not ok. this is simply psychological disorder and nobody want to have sick children.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-21-2009), Rikudou Sennin (11-21-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #165
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

@Ironclad- Being gay is okay. Your belief is wrong. Get over it. Again, if you care to debate those facts then head over to the debate section. This isn't the place to discuss your irrational beliefs regarding homosexuals.

Also, I don't see you complaining about any other attempts to see the subtext in the manga. And I see a lot of it being posted in this section. You only seem to have a problem with it this time. Which just so happens to be about a topic you have admitted to having a personal bias against. Weird how that works out.

Edit: Also, by "the world" I'm referring to civilized societies that already strive for equality for minorities and women. Obviously not talking about places that, for a lack of a better term, are complete shitholes as far as equal rights are concerned. You know, places that you wouldn't want nations to emulate anyway.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-21-2009), Mal (11-22-2009), Playa (11-21-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-21-2009), Vengeance (11-22-2009)