Just a Thought THREAD - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #31
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

mabye, because the kyuubi doesnt like the natural chakra, thats what naruto will use to subdue the kyuubi..(dominance)

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2009, 09:24 AM   #32
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

does anybody else find it odd that neji was able to freely speak about the hyuuga thing, and that the hyuuga leader (forgot his name, hishi?) could walk around freely, and that there was apparently nobody from the cloud at the chunin finals even though they were guite militaristic and probably wouldnt have wasted the opportunity to openly spy on other villages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 View Post
to revive this thread with a small observation regarding samehada:

perhaps ill let you notice it by yourselves :P

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/258/11/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/260/17/

P.S. this is nothing important but i still wanted to state it, its not big enough for a thread so please no trolling. if you must please say why cause i dont see why you should as i dont see another place for this
and to explain the above, when kisame was copied samehada was copied too, i find that quite odd since samehada has a mind of its own, was there another human sacrifice for samehada (or maybe a sword sacrifice?) or what else could it have been, what are your thoughts?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #33
sensei
Academy Student

sensei is an unknown quantity at this point

i was wondering did ridoku sennin get the rinnegan from the jubi or did he have before he sealed it away. i think he had it before. first, how would he have been able to defeat the jubi from the star without the rinnegan and especially because he was the first ever ninja and probably didn't have that many jutsus. i think that the reason why we see that the jubi has the rinnegan is because the sage of six paths was controling the jubi at that time, when sasuke was controling manda when he fought deidara you could see that manda also had the sharingan.
altough this just a tought i think some of this has be true, i just don't see anyone able of defeating the jubi without some special power.
sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sensei For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (11-21-2009), Marlboro (11-21-2010)
Old 11-21-2009, 09:04 PM   #34
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensei View Post
i was wondering did ridoku sennin get the rinnegan from the jubi or did he have before he sealed it away. i think he had it before. first, how would he have been able to defeat the jubi from the star without the rinnegan and especially because he was the first ever ninja and probably didn't have that many jutsus. i think that the reason why we see that the jubi has the rinnegan is because the sage of six paths was controling the jubi at that time, when sasuke was controling manda when he fought deidara you could see that manda also had the sharingan.
altough this just a tought i think some of this has be true, i just don't see anyone able of defeating the jubi without some special power.
So true. I mean if the juubi is the source of the Rinnegan then why doesnt any of the current jinchurrici that channel the parts of that power happen to awaken the rinnegan or something close???

Not only that, but the SG (which evolved from the eldest sons RG) can subdue the bijuu as if its linked to that power as well. If RS got his Rinnegan by becoming the juubis host then it would be Impossible for anyone without the Juubi to gain the RG as well.

The RG and Juubi are linked for sure, but not one in the same because RS was a priest and no matter how hard the guy preyed without the RG he wouldnt of stood a chance against the Juubi.

Also, why would RS only get the ripples from the Juubi and not the Tomoe too? Its more likly the Juubi already the tomoe, not the ripple of the RG.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:19 PM   #35
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

because the power was split obviously you need the WHOLE thing to attain the WHOLE POWER and the gifts that come with it..
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:24 PM   #36
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

naruto is not dumb. he is just too obsessed with finding sasuke that everytime he has spare time, during arc intervals, and even before sleep, all he can think of is where sasuke is. i hope kishi will somehow find it in himself to inject parts where naruto actually thinks of his parents. he now knows who his father is. he has to wonder who his mother is also. too much bonds this bonds that when he doesn't even have interest how he came into naruverse in the first place.

dominance is a better idea for me. but not dominance in a sense that naruto would have another powerup hax that even the 9 tails would fear. if kyuubi is pure evil, naruto would want rid of it. it caused him so much pain, and there will come a time that the power he depended on ( kyubi) would no longer be needed. he would find a way to release the seal, fully releasing the kyubi such that naruto wouldnt be overcome and/or die. threatening the kyubi that he will release him, and destroy him, thus making the kyubi so very afraid to come out of naruto, even pleading to naruto,promising to become a good pet.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:26 PM   #37
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
because the power was split obviously you need the WHOLE thing to attain the WHOLE POWER and the gifts that come with it..
OK plausible, but then how did RS elder son awaken the RG? Then how did nagato awaken the RG. Neither were the host of the juubi so alittle of the Jyuubis power passed on in blood wouldnt do it if 1/9th of his power in a jinchurrici doesnt do it.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:34 PM   #38
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
OK plausible, but then how did RS elder son awaken the RG? Then how did nagato awaken the RG. Neither were the host of the juubi so alittle of the Jyuubis power passed on in blood wouldnt do it if 1/9th of his power in a jinchurrici doesnt do it.
son 1 - gets eye power
son 2 - gets body power

son 1 got the rinnegan but his kids and so on and so fourth got the mutated less powerful sharingan somehow it evolved..

Nagato must have been A DIRECT descendant of the first son and got lucky i guess.. the other got the second rate eye power.. more of that will be explained..

we don't even know if madara's lying or not.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:59 AM   #39
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

this is porbably a stpid idea but what do you think about giving this thread a sticky :P :P

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 11-26-2009, 10:43 PM   #40
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Hello,everyone.I had a theory in mind,that if Naruto were to control and unleash the 9-tails Kyuubi,would Naruto still be in his original body.Meaning,the Kyuubi is out,and Naruto is standing on top of him,or besides him or whatever.Just a thought though.Have a nice day.
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-12-2011), itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010)
Old 11-27-2009, 04:08 AM   #41
TheJkid
Chuunin

TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
Hello,everyone.I had a theory in mind,that if Naruto were to control and unleash the 9-tails Kyuubi,would Naruto still be in his original body.Meaning,the Kyuubi is out,and Naruto is standing on top of him,or besides him or whatever.Just a thought though.Have a nice day.
DUDE.... STOP... You make a thread about this then you go to this to repost a Already explained thing Not only do you need to re read the whole manga IF YOU HAVE EVEN EVER READ IT. You need to stop over all wasting people's time!
Old 11-27-2009, 02:30 PM   #42
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJkid View Post
DUDE.... STOP... You make a thread about this then you go to this to repost a Already explained thing Not only do you need to re read the whole manga IF YOU HAVE EVEN EVER READ IT. You need to stop over all wasting people's time!
this is where that is supposed to be posted.

you are wasting peoples time a lot too, with your stupid pictures and facepalms fists, and DUDE... STOP... try righting something constructive once in a while instead of just looking for opportunities to bitch about other peoples posts

If you're gonna bitch about somebody bitch about yourself and your posts

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-12-2011), Marlboro (11-21-2010), xxMESTxx (11-27-2009)
Old 11-30-2009, 12:44 PM   #43
pearlriver05
True Sage of The Six Path

pearlriver05 is an unknown quantity at this point

just a thought, i searched and couldnt find anything about the ten tails but here is a possible picture as a whole.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/447/08/
as you can see it has no tails but if you look at where it has numbs there are 10 of them.
also dont knw if anyone has thought of this but it looks like there is a bandage covering where the eye is.

"These people want me gone... then for what reason do I exist?"
pearlriver05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:07 PM   #44
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

^^Hmmm... I think someone already make thread about this theory.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:24 PM   #45
pearlriver05
True Sage of The Six Path

pearlriver05 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks didnt knw, kinda new here.

"These people want me gone... then for what reason do I exist?"
pearlriver05 is offline   Reply With Quote