The Meaning of Proof - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 04:46 AM   #1
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road
Post The Meaning of Proof

I sit here and watch countless people post about the tobi/madara topic and most of them end exactly the same way, In a stalemate. So lets try going at this question from a different angle. Sense the tobi=madara camp appears to be the largest out of the 3 main groups lets start with them. I would like the people that believe tobi=madara to provide proof that tobi is madara using the following guidelines. (I'll number them for reference later on.)

1. You cant use tobi calling himself madara.
2. You cant use anyone that tobi has possibly introduced himself as madara to.
3. You cant use anyone that is basing their belief that tobi is madara on the fact that he has controlled the 9 tails.

The reason for these guidelines are as follows.

*1. It's self fulfilling because there is doubt about his identity and tobi calling himself madara can not be trusted at all until his identity has been proven by a untainted 3rd party.
*2. They would fall under the tainted witness category because tobi has already told them he's madara.
*3. It is well known to us readers and the remaining uchiha that any uchiha with the sharingan can unlock the ability to control the 9 tails after certain conditions are met so the ability control the kyuubi is not solely limited to madara there for can not be used to identify madara.

There are the guidelines for the tobi=madara people I'll be adding the guidelines for the tobi=obito camp sometime tomorrow that way the tobi=madara has a chance to make their case b4 we hear the tobi=obito case

Old 11-23-2009, 04:51 AM   #2
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: The Meaning of Proof

Why did you bring that up? you will be flamed for sure...
Old 11-23-2009, 05:03 AM   #3
prez420
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Why did you bring that up? you will be flamed for sure...
Because I want to settle this debate once and for all so I am going to make all 3 camps danzo=tobi/madara tobi=madara and tobi=obito put their cards on the table. Some people may not like the guidelines but they are the best way to weed out the weak arguments.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:07 AM   #4
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Not going to flame u...

so i guess the day after tomorrow will be tobi=danzo...

but is the day after that will be tobi=sakura?

Ill bring my briefcase full of photos and videos as facts and evidence....

might not be suitable for kids...

Ok on topic...

Your rules ....makes tons of people unusuable...

But still i can call upon kyuubi to the stand...

That fox fits in nicely...

Coz that fox is a weapon to Tobi... so rule 2 bypass..

rule 1 and 3... no explaination needed...

In an encounter with Sasuke,
the Kyuubi states that Sasuke's chakra, like Uchiha Madara's, is more sinister then its own.

The Fox also seems to be familiar with the Uchiha clan,
its relationship with the clan is as of yet, unclear.

If there are anyone else who has used this weapon(kyuubi)
he/she is insignificant as he prolly

has unworthy to be mentioned chakra...
and is unworthy to be the last(prolly) villain...

Last edited by Gamabunta; 11-23-2009 at 08:48 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:39 AM   #5
aeondrift
Genin

aeondrift is an unknown quantity at this point

The proof for one of them exist. If you read the manga.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:22 AM   #6
UTC
Academy Student

UTC is an unknown quantity at this point

With standards this rigorous, you can't prove tobi=anybody, so we'd just be left to wait around...
Old 11-23-2009, 10:30 AM   #7
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Let's wait for kishi and see...........

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Old 11-23-2009, 12:08 PM   #8
prez420
Chuunin

@Gamabunta: Yes you are right Kyuubi is a valid witness to prove that tobi is madara because he knew the madara that fought with the 1st he can also sense chakra and tell who said chakra belongs to. So he would be able to recognize madara even if madara's appearance drastically changed using his chakra sensing ability. So if you dont mind find somewhere in the manga where kyuubi says tobi=madara. This should be possible because if I recall naruto has ran into tobi quite a few times already.

@aeondrift: If that is true then lets hear some proof that tobi=madara.

@UTC: Just to name a few of the people whos identity can be proven with these guidelines Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi. The list is much bigger but i wont type them out cuz i think u get the point. These guidelines are by no means unfair because the name madara carries alot of weight in the narutoverse and we need to make sure we are not basing our beliefs that tobi=madara on anything that tobi could have influenced because of the power the name madara carries in the world it would be in tobi's best interest to call himself madara so his words can not be trusted. I explain the reasons for the guidelines in the original post if u read them and think about them you understand they are very logical.

@Gakure Yes thats true but all of us theorize on these boards because it helps pass the time and its fun.

Last edited by prez420; 11-23-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #9
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

This thread is retarded. Why not argue whether or not Naruto knows the rasengan? Tobi/Madara not only says he is, but he has jutsu that is impossible even by the different kages' standards. He knows all about secret history that only someone of his caliber could pull off. He and Itachi managed to murder his entire clan. He has the sharingan. We've seen a good chunk of his face. He knows / teaches the special secrets of the sharingan that date back to when he was young.

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread and move it to the Hall of Shame.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Myth (11-23-2009), ninjalostboy95 (07-04-2010), Playa (11-23-2009), RNB (11-23-2009), Spiegel (11-23-2009)
Closed Thread