Just a Thought THREAD - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-03-2009, 01:49 PM   #61
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Well here's a thought... More like a theory. When the Juubi was terrorizing the world, I bet that many tried to beat it but couldn't. I think it's probably because of the power of it's eye. Now Madara said he wanted to use the Juubi's power to create an infinite genjutsu. If he succeeds, then what will happen to those who are blind? Blind people can't see so they can't be controlled by that genjutsu because you have to look directly at the moon. I think that's what happened with the Sage of the Six Paths. It may be possible that he was a very skilled blind sage, and thus not affected by the Juubi's powers. When he sealed the Juubi into himself, not only did he gain it's power but also gained something special... Sight... Which is how the Rinnegan was born. Anyways it's just a theory and it might not be possible. But it would kinda make sense don't you think?
Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2009, 04:07 PM   #62
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 View Post
I guess this is proof that you didnt read the manga :P
Yea,okay,i didn't read the manga.Didn't i just say that it was a thought,i never mentioned anything about it being in the fuckin manga.
this is the MANGA SECTION

http://forums.narutocentral.com/newr...eply&p=1774454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan33 View Post
Well here's a thought... More like a theory. When the Juubi was terrorizing the world, I bet that many tried to beat it but couldn't. I think it's probably because of the power of it's eye. Now Madara said he wanted to use the Juubi's power to create an infinite genjutsu. If he succeeds, then what will happen to those who are blind? Blind people can't see so they can't be controlled by that genjutsu because you have to look directly at the moon. I think that's what happened with the Sage of the Six Paths. It may be possible that he was a very skilled blind sage, and thus not affected by the Juubi's powers. When he sealed the Juubi into himself, not only did he gain it's power but also gained something special... Sight... Which is how the Rinnegan was born. Anyways it's just a theory and it might not be possible. But it would kinda make sense don't you think?
Nice idea, but still extremely improbable

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 12-07-2009 at 02:27 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:33 PM   #63
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=stubborn_narut0;1774504][QUOTE=CONFIRMED!!;1774443]

yea but this is the just a THOUGHT thread so quit flaming people for posting a THOUGHT in your severly stupid thread.

you act like people are scum if they dont know as much about the manga as you do.

this place is so fucking inactive now and i swear its almost every post/thread gets shit on by a few select people on here, but thats ok lets keep digging this sites grave..

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #64
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanted to make a thread but the site wont let me
my question is how will naruto control the kyuubi?
I know everyone says killerbee will teach him but it seems that kb might have become friends with the hachibi or made some sort of deal and i dont see naruto becoming friends with the kyuubi lol.
A deal could happen but wat kind of deal could he make with the kyuubi.
The only other way would be to control the kyuubi.
which the only known way is with the sharingan and thats not gonna happen.
So how do you think naruto will become in sync with the kyuubi?
BAYSYCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:07 AM   #65
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAYSYCK View Post
I wanted to make a thread but the site wont let me
my question is how will naruto control the kyuubi?
I know everyone says killerbee will teach him but it seems that kb might have become friends with the hachibi or made some sort of deal and i dont see naruto becoming friends with the kyuubi lol.
A deal could happen but wat kind of deal could he make with the kyuubi.
The only other way would be to control the kyuubi.
which the only known way is with the sharingan and thats not gonna happen.
So how do you think naruto will become in sync with the kyuubi?
Anything is possible with a little understanding. Right now, Naruto is big into "I understand how you must feel", however, he has not even given a thought as to the Kyuubi's feelings.
Ultra powerful being, being used again and again...then finally, sealed in some under-achiever for years. When Naruto finally becomes aware of the fox...it's "give me your chakra" and "lend me your power" and "stupid fox". If I were the Kyuubi, I'd want to kick Naruto's ass too...that disrespectful, ungrateful little asshole.

PS. Naruto rules
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:00 AM   #66
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Quote:

yea but this is the just a THOUGHT thread so quit flaming people for posting a THOUGHT in your severly stupid thread.

you act like people are scum if they dont know as much about the manga as you do.

this place is so fucking inactive now and i swear its almost every post/thread gets shit on by a few select people on here, but thats ok lets keep digging this sites grave..
I never did that, you must be mixing me with other members. in what way did I treat him like scum

Still dude its the MANGA SECTION, NO ANIME

Open the manga section and look at the top, youll see:
Quote:
Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 12-07-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:29 AM   #67
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

I have some thoughts:

The first one is about shunssin no jutsu:
It is a D-Rank ninjutsu so it should be easy to use. However I think the trick is with the control, how to stop exactly where you want in the position that you want. I think this is whee shisui excelled (as well as the fourth of course :P)

The second one is about the fire countrys lord daiyama or whatever he is called:

He is a closet pervert:P:P:P :

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/14/

either he is gay and liked the j-man, or he loved his books :P:P:P:P

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 12-07-2009, 01:16 PM   #68
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/9/16/
whats the sign on the bottom? i guess it represents the 5 kages but does it remind anybody else of the sharingan?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 12-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #69
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
Yea,okay,i didn't read the manga.Didn't i just say that it was a thought,i never mentioned anything about it being in the fuckin manga.
If you didn't read the actual manga you have no business posting in this section. Ether read the manga from chapter 1 to current before posting here again or GTFO & post in the anime section.

PS: You guys should really learn how to quote properly & be aware when someone else quote's improperly so you can fix it in your post before responding to them.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-07-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-22-2009), stubborn_d0nkey (12-07-2009)
Old 12-07-2009, 02:29 PM   #70
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
If you didn't read the actual manga you have no business posting in this section. Ether read the manga from chapter 1 to current before posting here again or GTFO & post in the anime section.

PS: You guys should really learn how to quote properly & be aware when someone else quote's improperly so you can fix it in your post before responding to them.
Thanks for supporting me with the bolded.

P.S. i was too lazy to fix the quotes then (im often too lazy to do things) so i just did it now

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 12-10-2009, 12:21 AM   #71
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
Where are the eyes!?!

No...not Suisui's eyes and not Obito's eyes...I'm talking about all those poor Uchiha that got sliced and diced oh so long ago.

Now that we see that visual jutsu is on every ninjas wish list...doesn't it make you wonder what happened to all them eyes. Buried??? Yeah right, just like Suisui......edit.....Will Danzo make it back to Konoha and reveal a wall-to-wall collection of sharingan and assorted body parts...the right tool for the right job.

What do you think?

PS...What are the odds that Kabuto is the one who attached Suisui to Danzo.
Yeah baby...the first of my predictions has seen the light

Danzo the super freak...you really have to love your home town to go through some freaky surgery like that. What a patriot
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to batonnoir For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (12-10-2009)
Old 12-11-2009, 03:38 AM   #72
melonCHOLiX
Genin

melonCHOLiX is on a distinguished road

I've always wondered who looked after Naruto after the Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi in him. Surely a baby can't look after himself for 12 years. He's gotta go somewhere. I've googled around and a lot of people suggest some kind of orphanage or living the the Third but that just seems improbable otherwise Iruka would not have been the first person to see him as a person as Naruto said in the first or so chapters.

And I've also wondered why Naruto has never asked anyone who his parents really were or searched for relatives with Uzimaki (like the first post). Kishimoto should defiantly do some kind of filler chapter about Naruto's earlier life to fill some holes in.
melonCHOLiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:40 AM   #73
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonCHOLiX View Post
I've always wondered who looked after Naruto after the Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi in him. Surely a baby can't look after himself for 12 years. He's gotta go somewhere. I've googled around and a lot of people suggest some kind of orphanage or living the the Third but that just seems improbable otherwise Iruka would not have been the first person to see him as a person as Naruto said in the first or so chapters.

And I've also wondered why Naruto has never asked anyone who his parents really were or searched for relatives with Uzimaki (like the first post). Kishimoto should defiantly do some kind of filler chapter about Naruto's earlier life to fill some holes in.
AFAIK, cant say for the first 12 years, but since the start of the manga he has been shown to be living alone (you probably already know that)

good question, ive qondered about that too

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 12-11-2009, 03:49 AM   #74
melonCHOLiX
Genin

melonCHOLiX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
AFAIK, cant say for the first 12 years, but since the start of the manga he has been shown to be living alone (you probably already know that)

good question, ive qondered about that too
Yeah, that's been blatantly obvious from the first chapter. XD I guess an orphanage is plausible but it's been bothering me a lot, and I'd really like to know everyone else's take on it. :D

EDIT: And another thing. Why has he never questioned about his whiskers before Mizuki told him about the Kyuubi?!

Last edited by melonCHOLiX; 12-11-2009 at 03:55 AM.
melonCHOLiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:57 AM   #75
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonCHOLiX View Post
Yeah, that's been blatantly obvious from the first chapter. XD I guess an orphanage is plausible but it's been bothering me a lot, and I'd really like to know everyone else's take on it.

EDIT: And another thing. Why has he never questioned about his whiskers before Mizuki told him about the Kyuubi?!
Naruto 3rd Databook - Kishimoto - whether Kushina is still alive or not will be revealed in the manga itself.

So wait i guess...

IMO, what happen to her within that 12 years is up to speculatation...
but she was there to raise the baby for the vital period (toddler)...

As for the memory of her, i don't think Naruto is born with super memory to remember his baby days...

And the whisker... i think he dont really know/care lol...
small kids doesn't noes nut about their body at very young age...

Last edited by Gamabunta; 12-11-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote