VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 501 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #7501
michaeljefferies909
Emperor Lelouch

michaeljefferies909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
devas powers arent the minipulation of the surrounding gravity, but by creating his own manetic forcefiled and standing at the center he can attract and repel things. So, no itachis not immune, but devas attack is still a ninjutsu attack which would be repeled just like what the Kyyubi did where deva STed him. The kyuubi anchored himself which caused the repeling force to bounce back, thus causing deva to be repeled instead. Its the same thing with basho tenin. Sasanoo would just counter the attack which would attract deva to sasanoo and not the other way around.
gravity and the electromagntism are two very different things. if Deva created magnetic fields he would only be able to attract or repel things like iron, nickel and cobalt. but Deva's ability allows him to control gravity and repulsion, hence why he can attract/repel everything.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/05/
Hinata Hyuga FC owner
Pain/Nagato FC owner
Konan FC member and founder
NaruHina FC owner
Neji Hyuga FC member
Gaara fan's group member
Diedara FC member
Shikamaru fans group member
Curse Fans member

Behold Kimimaro in all his awesomeness:

told you he was awesome
naruhina owns, narusaku sucks:
Itachi:
The single greatest character of all time:

He is smarter than Shikamaru and Light
Better at planning ahead than Itachi
And could kill Goku and Chuck Norris by looking them in the eyes and telling them to die
All hail Lelouch
naruto plot spoilers + my guesses and predictions on the unconfirmed parts (could be fake):
http://forums.narutocentral.com/atta...4&d=1255862459

Last edited by michaeljefferies909; 12-19-2009 at 09:37 PM.
michaeljefferies909 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaeljefferies909 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010), platinumrug (12-20-2009)

Old 12-19-2009, 11:59 PM   #7502
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljefferies909 View Post
gravity and the electromagntism are two very different things. if Deva created magnetic fields he would only be able to attract or repel things like iron, nickel and cobalt. but Deva's ability allows him to control gravity and repulsion, hence why he can attract/repel everything.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/05/
Deva abilites where comared to a magnetic field by kishi not me. And gravity only pulls things in I think. I never heard of gravity pushing something away so a form of magnatism is a better explanation IMO. Besides, its not basic magnatism like natures, its a special kind which is why its a ninjutsu/doujutsu of the Rinnegan.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #7503
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

please what do you guys think about kakshi vs kisame with samehada
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lamps123 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #7504
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

kakashi vs kisame?

kakashi is versatile. kisame is taijutsu monster.kisame has few ranged attack and can make the battle field be to his advantage. but he relies too much on samehada. If kisame goes all out, kakashi will definitely have a tough time. battling inside the water sphere would be tasking for kakashi. as long as kakashi can avoid direct melee combat with kisame, he has advantage because of kamui. but once it is in close range, kisame will own. kakashi 3 - 7 kisame
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to poolangya For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #7505
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Kisame was hype, Kishi trolled him, and he didn't show as much as I thought he would, I don't dig the Fish Looking Freak, but for now I'd give the edge to Kakashi because of experience, and the ability to copy suiton attacks.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 04:17 PM   #7506
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

kakashi all the way lmfaooo.. kisame knows 2 water jutsu lol fucking fail....
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #7507
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

lol, i would have chosen kakashi as the winner, but character bashing aside, kisame clearly has a big advantage. Samehada would not betray him.

Kakashi has range, he has awesome suiton. he can copy jutsus, but he cannot copy the ocean adventure jutsu of kisame. not with his chakra. and kisame has clear advantage once he has that jutsu in place. i like kakashi, and i know kisame is a fail, but character build-wise, kisame will own kakashi. 7-3.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to poolangya For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 05:36 PM   #7508
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolangya View Post
lol, i would have chosen kakashi as the winner, but character bashing aside, kisame clearly has a big advantage. Samehada would not betray him.

Kakashi has range, he has awesome suiton. he can copy jutsus, but he cannot copy the ocean adventure jutsu of kisame. not with his chakra. and kisame has clear advantage once he has that jutsu in place. i like kakashi, and i know kisame is a fail, but character build-wise, kisame will own kakashi. 7-3.
kisame does not have samahada the bitch left... he doesn't deserve to be debated with when he had the samahada,,, he's pure fail..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010), joessj5 (06-30-2011), uchihawiz (01-02-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 07:10 PM   #7509
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Kakashis no faster then base KB and his raiton attacks failed. But, since kakashi is a strategist and a fast paced fighter. I could see him figuring out samehadas ability, then using so KBs to momentarily take samehada away while the real kakashi ambushes from below. Thats in base though.

If kisame fusues with samehada then kakashi will be basicly powerless to do anything, but use kamui on kisamehada and use of speed or manuevering has been shown by deidara to be able to avoid a mortal injury from that attack so?

I give it 5-5 draw since if kakashi fails to kill kisame right away kisame will just outlast him and murder him.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 07:26 PM   #7510
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

i dont know why but i still dont see kakashi winning that batlle because kisame with samaheda just drains chakra and kakshi isnt really endorsed with chakra,so he might need a back up to defeat kisame.what do you guys think
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #7511
Myth
Kage

kisame can only drain visible chakra kakashi doesn't have any tail forms so yeahh..
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 08:03 PM   #7512
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
kisame can only drain visible chakra kakashi doesn't have any tail forms so yeahh..
lol no i dont think so,he can drain chakra,well i am not too sure but in the anime he did it to suigestu..
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 08:23 PM   #7513
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
SIIIGGGHHH!!!

I guess samehada didnt absorb the raiton right off of KBs sword did it. Clearly it could do the same to the arm, leg or even whole body.

Its already been made canonz that even elemental chakra will be absorbed as well so chidori variations and even suiton dragon jutsu will be useless unless kakashi can use some KBs to take samehada away from kisame long enough to land a chidori.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #7514
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
lol no i dont think so,he can drain chakra,well i am not too sure but in the anime he did it to suigestu..
no in the manga he can only absorb visible chakra, he cannot absorb ninjutsu or anything else just pure raw chakra...

he cannot absorb any ninjutsu cause a ninjutsu was used to almost kill him once and his sword was useless in that matter...
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #7515
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
no in the manga he can only absorb visible chakra, he cannot absorb ninjutsu or anything else just pure raw chakra...

he cannot absorb any ninjutsu cause a ninjutsu was used to almost kill him once and his sword was useless in that matter...
well if thats the case kakashi would win i am not too sure about this so ill go with what you say but if otherwise like kisame being able to drain chakra kakashi would lose
goldengod (09-01-2010)