The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 566 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:23 AM   #8476
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Vanity (01-10-2010)

Old 01-10-2010, 01:26 PM   #8477
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
I remember seeing it on TV all the time. It didn't think it was funny, but I was too young to understand it. I am watching clips of it on youtube right now and I am cracking up.
Yeah, the humor on that show ranges from utterly silly to remarkably high brow. Funny fucking show.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:37 AM   #8478
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Mal is awesome. Tab, walk up to him all seductively, passionately open mouth kiss him with extra tongue, then say "That was from Mibs." Please.

And MST3000 was good shit.

Also, I saw a mouse in my kitchen about a week ago. So I went out to buy some mouse traps. They were cheap as fuck, so I got as many as I could for twenty bucks. Which was 48 or some shit. Set them all up all over my kitchen. Just now I went to get something to drink and my dog was trying to get behind the fridge. I check, and there is the mouse with his tail stuck in a mouse trap.

Now, this mouse is a cute little fellow. I didn't really want to kill him, but he gave me little choice. I could toss him outside, but it's cold as fuck and my one neighbor has a fuck ton of cats, so he'd die anyway. Or he could find his way back in my house, which would piss me off. So I figure I could at least make it quick. So I'm trying to think about how to do it, and decide that slamming him headfirst into the kitchen counter would probably be quick and painless. So that's what I do, and I do it fucking hard. But the mouse was still alive, he shat himself, and was all twitching and squeaking and shit. So I'm like "FUCK SHIT SORRY LITTLE GUY LET ME TRY AGAIN!" And that's what I do, and I do it extra fucking hard. Except he's still squeaking and twitching, mother fucker is tough as balls. So now I'm really like "OH SHIT SO SORRY GODDAMN OH WAIT I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" And just drop him headfirst into another mousetrap. It cracks him right in the neck and he's done. Probably should have done that from the beginning...I feel kinda sorta bad now. = (
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-11-2010), Playa (01-11-2010), RNB (01-11-2010), Servo (01-11-2010), T9F (01-11-2010), Tabris (01-11-2010), The Madness (01-11-2010), Tzu Men (01-11-2010), zer0systm (01-12-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 03:42 AM   #8479
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Sounds like a warrior of a mouse, maybe we'll meet him in Valhalla one day....

ALSO for future reference if you didn't already know, Don't use cheese as bait, does fuck all, use peanut butter, mice liek it heaps moar and it's harder for them to get at without setting off the trap....
Miburo (01-11-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 04:39 AM   #8480
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I used peanut butter. I don't think he was eating any of it though. The trap just got his tail.

And yeah, he was a cool mouse. Looked like he was trying to chew his tail off to escape. That's pretty manly.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:02 AM   #8481
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I usually get mice in a plastic bag and hold them to the end of a running vehicle's tail pipe. It's a pretty damn nice way to kill them, since they're good and asleep by the time they suffocate.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-11-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 09:42 AM   #8482
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

That's pretty damn well thought through Mal.

I have cats to eat vermin so I don't often see mice alive, but sometimes I have had to put rabbits with myxomatosis out of their misery but snapping their necks. We have a neighbour who instead insists upon stabbing them to death "kindly" using a fork, which is gruesomely inefficient to say the least.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-11-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 10:11 AM   #8483
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Mal is awesome. Tab, walk up to him all seductively, passionately open mouth kiss him with extra tongue, then say "That was from Mibs." Please.
i sure will sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
I have cats to eat vermin so I don't often see mice alive...
i used to have cats to do that, now they madea bi-law that all the cats must always be indoors unless they are on a leash, so my cats don't bring me any dead offerings any more

so now, instead of the old ladies finding cat poop in theri flower beds, they have lots of mice in their house.

i personally think it's hillarious, cause there's no rodents in my house
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-11-2010), Tzu Men (01-11-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #8484
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

When i was about 6 or 7 y/o i wanted a pet so bad but my parents refused to get me a dog or a cat or any kind of animal that will make a miss or demand cleaning so they got me a fucking turtle. I hadn't seen turtles before nor did i knew anything about them so i was happy as fuck,Until i discovers the sad truth that they are super boring..mine specially was the most boring turtle on the planet. It never came out of the shell,It was like "Goddamnit if i want to have a rock as a pet i'll get a better looking one".

I was i child and i was watching TMNT so i foolishly tried to feed it pizza. I tossed a slice beside it in excitment looking forward to see it eat it but it hardly seemed like to care at all so i went mad,I wanted to watch it eat anything so i got it some Lettuce and kept setting in front of it waiting to get it's freaken head out of the shell,Which it did but only to suck the leaf inside the shell and eat it from inside.

So i caught it and kept shacking the hell out of the shell like "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SHELL I WANNA PLAY WITH YOU GODDAMNIT" but it didn't seem to care,I put it on the ground and drove my bike over it but it didn't seem to care,I fucking threw it out of the balcony but there was a garden underneath so nothing happened to it and it also didn't seem to care. So i went down and got it,Put it over a plastic F1 car that i had that looks like this and rolled it under the couch and fucking forgot about it. I few days later my father smelled something a little routine so he looked for it and he found out about the turtle,He blamed me for not taking care of my pet and i told him "You get me a pet that looks alive and i promise to take good care of it,You get me a fucking rock i'll fucking treat it like one"
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:35 PM   #8485
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
they madea bi-law that all the cats must always be indoors unless they are on a leash

Lol wut. Canada strikes again.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-12-2010), Miburo (01-11-2010), Tzu Men (01-11-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #8486
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

I ONLY COME HERE
TO READ MIB-KUNS POSTS

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-11-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 01:28 PM   #8487
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

you should read up on some of the funny laws in canada, although i personally find some of the ones form the states funnier

for instance, it is illegal to drive barefoot (both in canada and the US)
it is illegal to sell your eye(US)

in some states it is illegal to keep a pregnant pig in cage (US)

in Nova Scotia, Canada, it is illegal to water yoru lawn while it is raining

It is illegal to pay for anything over 50 cents with only pennies (Canada)

In alberta, canada, wooden logs may not be painted.

also in alberta it is law that when youa re released from jail you must be given a gun,
bullet and a horse, so you can leave town (obviously they don't abide by this law
anymore)

in the capitol city of my fine province it is illegal to strike the sidewalks with anything metal

In alabama it is illegal for someone driving a vehicle to be blindfolded

I'm sure there's lots of sites about it
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-11-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 02:10 PM   #8488
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

You mean perfectly reasonable laws.

Quote:
you should read up on some of the funny laws in canada, although i personally find some of the ones form the states funnier

for instance, it is illegal to drive barefoot (both in canada and the US)

I don't want people driving any car I might have to drive in one of my many GTA-style carjackings barefoot. There's a risk I might have to dive into the car, rub my face on the pedal, and get face veruccas. Not cool.

it is illegal to sell your eye(US)

Reasonable. There's a been a spate of un-manly dudes selling their eyes in order to aquire a badass eyepatch and make up and even more badass story to go with it. This is lying, and a disgrace to true manly cyclopian beings everywhere.

in some states it is illegal to keep a pregnant pig in cage (US)

There's a risk the owner made the pig pregnant. I'd rather the pig pregnant with the man-boar child have a chance to escape, rather than be subjected to further bestial abuse while caged up. Because if there's one thing sicker than a man with a hunchback fucking a pig, it's a man with a hunchback fucking a pregnant pig.

in Nova Scotia, Canada, it is illegal to water yoru lawn while it is raining

That's just to catch out dumbshits, which is an excellent legal perogative.

It is illegal to pay for anything over 50 cents with only pennies (Canada)

No-one wants to waste time counting pennies. Shit, I throw those little fuckers away sometimes.

In alberta, canada, wooden logs may not be painted.

I don't want to start building my glorious Solid Gold Woodcutter's Shack and find out I've been sold painted, regular wood. What kind of Lumberjack Pimp has a painted gold house?

also in alberta it is law that when youa re released from jail you must be given a gun,
bullet and a horse, so you can leave town (obviously they don't abide by this law
anymore)

That's fucking badass, but also, fucking stupid. But all the best ideas are.

in the capitol city of my fine province it is illegal to strike the sidewalks with anything metal

Instigated in 1967 after the city got fucking sick of superheroes fighting giant robots and causing massive collateral damage.

Well, that's fairly obvious. However, it has also meant that the TMNT have had to invest in tinted windows for the Turtle Van, due to being repeatedly wrongly pulled over, like Jay-Z insists he is. He also declared that he had 99 problems, although I'm sure it was only about 46, even including all the jobs he had builders doing on his kitchen, and they were being fucking slow about it.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-12-2010), Miburo (01-11-2010), Playa (01-11-2010), Servo (01-11-2010), T9F (01-11-2010), Tabris (01-11-2010), Tzu Men (01-12-2010), Vanity (01-11-2010), zer0systm (01-12-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 02:39 PM   #8489
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

i had a mouse in my house once....

my dad killed it by stomping on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post

well that's boring.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-11-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #8490
Tabris
Sexy Lady

doug kicked a mouse, and killed it once at work.
monster

on a more posative note, my friend daniel and i nursed a bird back to help at work, in one of the display storage sheds once.
his name was piaras.
i don't know what it means, but dan said it's scotish or gaelic or something.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-11-2010)