Out with a snarky bang - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:59 PM   #31
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: Out with a snarky bang

care to explane?
find that it works quite well when comparing it to fayraa insisting on repeating the same point again, althought he did make it more wordy this time, in an attempt to get people to agree with him.

if he says the same thing long enough, people will beleive him, yes?
that seems to be his tactic so far

or are you sensative about the past? awwwwwwwww, i love sensative men
it's like talking to or hanging out with a girl, except with out that high maintenance crap

Last edited by Tabris; 01-31-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2010, 01:55 AM   #32
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Okay. Like I said, just curious. You seemed like a pansy that would do shit like that, and were defending some fag who lacked balls as well. So I figured I'd ask since it was plausible.
Well, don't get me wrong. The only reason I don't do it is because I don't find it fun. It has nothing to do with having some form of integrity.

Quote:
Talk about stupid assumptions.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps Zero was referring to how he is taking an obviously non-serious, old thread that was posted as a joke (Despite the fact that it's totally logically sound and awesome as fuck =D) ridiculously seriously; to the point that he's writing up and researching a serious counter-argument (to a joke thread), PMing multiple moderators in regards to it, etc.? All because he wishes to unite the entire naruto fan base and create some sort of naruto utopia using our universal love of naruto. Not because he took time to type something on a forum, because that's a pretty stupid and hypocritical thing to make fun of someone for, and a ridiculously stupid thing to assume was meant?
Oh, okay. So because someone cares about something, they don't have a life. Right. That's not a stupid and/or hypocritical thing to make fun of someone for at all. Unless you are actually a psychopath and don't care about anything.
Quote:
Oh man, I lol'd. I particularly liked the indian part. Fucking savages.
Fucking awesome 'savages.' They don't need a gun to hunt and kill shit. Plus they're like fucking ninjas in the forest.

Last edited by Scientia; 01-31-2010 at 01:57 AM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:58 AM   #33
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

hm perhaps you're right...but this frayaaa guy has obviously not the same diabolic propagandapower as goebbels

but you have to explain that maintenance thing to me...are you saying that, when i wear out a girl sexually, the "maintenace" is not as cost efficent as getting a new girl? no news to me o0
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:34 AM   #34
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

I don't see how a quote that can be applied to any situation has anything to do with have similar intent.

Well, not any, but unowutimeen
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 01-31-2010 at 02:59 AM.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:39 AM   #35
madara360
Academy Student

madara360 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey were am i im new here
madara360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:42 AM   #36
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Son, You're in the Internet.....
Grimmjow (01-31-2010), Jaxon (01-31-2010), Mal (02-04-2010), Sevi (02-01-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 04:13 AM   #37
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
Well, don't get me wrong. The only reason I don't do it is because I don't find it fun. It has nothing to do with having some form of integrity.
No worries there. I wasn't assuming you had integrity either.

Quote:
Oh, okay. So because someone cares about something, they don't have a life. Right. That's not a stupid and/or hypocritical thing to make fun of someone for at all. Unless you are actually a psychopath and don't care about anything.
I guess reading comprehension isn't your thing either. I never said 'caring about something = having no life.' I never said anything even some-what close to that. I have no clue how you could draw that from what I wrote.

Oh no, wait. I do. It's because you're a fucking idiot.
Quote:

Fucking awesome 'savages.' They don't need a gun to hunt and kill shit. Plus they're like fucking ninjas in the forest.
It's not really awesome or ninja like to get your shit ruined so hard that you get jammed on reservations and drink all the fucking time, while occasionally selling a dreamcatcher to some hippies. Indians suck.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:29 AM   #38
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
hm perhaps you're right...but this frayaaa guy has obviously not the same diabolic propagandapower as goebbels

but you have to explain that maintenance thing to me...are you saying that, when i wear out a girl sexually, the "maintenace" is not as cost efficent as getting a new girl? no news to me o0
No, she's saying you aint a gold diggin' bitch.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:35 AM   #39
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
No, she's saying you aint a gold diggin' bitch.
explain that american slang to me please o0
Old 01-31-2010, 05:50 AM   #40
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

^ It pretty much means fast food is not good for you and goes straight to your arse, bit of a random line to use if you as me o_O
Mal (02-04-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 08:55 AM   #41
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

ah okay, so it has no sense at all...i see
what fine display of humorous american language
Old 01-31-2010, 10:50 AM   #42
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

www.urbandictionary.com NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT HITLER IN THIS THREAD. Seriously? SERIOUSLY? In a thread about exaggerating stupid stuff for the sake of humor, this thread is getting stuffed to the gills with excess stuff.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-31-2010), Miburo (01-31-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 01:51 PM   #43
Scientia
Francesca

Quote:
I guess reading comprehension isn't your thing either. I never said 'caring about something = having no life.'
Yeah, you basically did.

Quote:
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps Zero was referring to how he is taking an obviously non-serious, old thread that was posted as a joke ridiculously seriously; to the point that he's writing up and researching a serious counter-argument (to a joke thread), PMing multiple moderators in regards to it, etc.? All because he wishes to unite the entire naruto fan base and create some sort of naruto utopia using our universal love of naruto.
You said that this was what Zero was referring to. Zero said he needs a life. Meaning he didn't have a life.

What you are saying here is that he took something seriously and wished to unite the Naruto fan base. That means he cares.

Thus,

Caring/taking something seriously = No life.

=/

Quote:
I never said anything even some-what close to that. I have no clue how you could draw that from what I wrote.

Oh no, wait. I do. It's because you're a fucking idiot.
lol. Yeah, I'm the idiot here, definitely.

Quote:
It's not really awesome or ninja like to get your shit ruined so hard that you get jammed on reservations and drink all the fucking time, while occasionally selling a dreamcatcher to some hippies. Indians suck.
They don't suck, they are neutral then. Because positives, plus negatives cancel out.

Positives:

-They are very familiar with the forest, and creep through it like ninjas.
-Can hunt shit without modern weapons.

Negatives:

-Poor
-Got raped by pussies with modern weapons, that didn't want to fight them on equal grounds.

So far, they are neutral, at least to me. I don't know how you feel about the first two positives.

Last edited by Scientia; 01-31-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:11 PM   #44
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
Yeah, you basically did.
No, I didn't. You're just an idiot. Don't worry, I'll elaborate after the next quote too, except my explanation will actually be logical and not retarded as fuck.

Quote:
You said that this was what Zero was referring to. Zero said he needs a life. Meaning he didn't have a life.

What you are saying here is that he took something seriously and wished to unite the Naruto fan base. That means he cares.

Thus,

Caring/taking something seriously = No life.

=/
Allow me demonstrate how goddamn stupid this is with an analogy:

Let's say I said it dangerous for someone to go jogging along a winding, narrow, poorly lit road in an all black jumpsuit during the middle of the night.

You draw from this, being the idiot that you are, that I'm claiming that exercising is dangerous. Which you could do using the same stupid train of thought you're using right now. I said he was jogging. Jogging is a form of exercise.

Thus,

Exercising is dangerous.

I really don't expect you to understand the purpose of this analogy, because you're pretty dumb. But people that aren't dumb will get it. Just like people that aren't dumb and don't lack in the reading comprehension department would realize that there is a huge difference in what I wrote and the claim of "caring = no life."

Quote:

lol. Yeah, I'm the idiot here, definitely.
Yep.

Quote:
They don't suck, they are neutral then. Because positives, plus negatives cancel out.

Positives:

-They are very familiar with the forest, and creep through it like ninjas.
-Can hunt shit without modern weapons.

Negatives:

-Poor
-Got raped by pussy's with modern weapons, that didn't want to fight them on equal grounds.

So far, they are neutral, at least to me. I don't know how you feel about the first two positives.
You're such a furfag.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-31-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 02:29 PM   #45
Scientia
Francesca

Quote:
Allow me demonstrate how goddamn stupid this is with an analogy:

Let's say I said it dangerous for someone to go jogging along a winding, narrow, poorly lit road in an all black jumpsuit during the middle of the night.

You draw from this, being the idiot that you are, that I'm claiming that exercising is dangerous.
No, I would draw that being stupid is dangerous

Quote:
Which you could do using the same stupid train of thought you're using right now. I said he was jogging. Jogging is a form of exercise.

Thus,

Exercising is dangerous.
No, using the same train of thought, I would generalize it to 'stupid = dangerous.'

Quote:
Just like people that aren't dumb and don't lack in the reading comprehension department would realize that there is a huge difference in what I wrote and the claim of "caring = no life."
That's exactly what it implies. Tell me, then, what it does actually mean;

"X = no life"

Find X.

Quote:
You're such a furfag.
I'm someone who likes fur a lot? Not really.

Last edited by Scientia; 01-31-2010 at 02:30 PM.