Out with a snarky bang - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-31-2010, 02:37 PM   #46
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Out with a snarky bang

ITT verbal felching.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-31-2010)

Old 01-31-2010, 03:11 PM   #47
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
No, I would draw that being stupid is dangerous
That reminds me. You should really invest in a safety helmet, a mouth guard, and some water wings. I'd recommend a cup too, but in this case I'd really be doing the human gene pool a disservice if I did.

Quote:
No, using the same train of thought, I would generalize it to 'stupid = dangerous.'
Exactly. My analogy successfully demonstrated my point then, assuming you feel the hypothetical argument I presented on your behalf was a stupid argument. Which you should, if you're not completely stupid to the core.

Quote:
That's exactly what it implies. Tell me, then, what it does actually mean;

"X = no life"

Find X.
Taking a painfully obvious joke thread on a forum message board about cartoon ninja entirely too seriously, relatively speaking, is a strong indication that one may need to get a better perspective of things.

Your counter-argument consisted of a gross generalization that out-right ignored many of those key facets of my statement. You used this blatant misrepresentation of my comment that you constructed to attack my point. We non-stupid people call this the strawman logical fallacy. Or in simpler terms that you might be able to understand, since you've clearly demonstrated a lack of knowledge when it comes to proper argumentation, a big no-no.

I'll fully admit that I don't know how to explain this in any simpler terms then that which might make things more clear for you, since I don't have a degree in early childhood education. So try really hard to not be a fucking moron this time. I won't hold my breath, of course.

Quote:
I'm someone who likes fur a lot? Not really.
Oh. More of a birdsuiter kinda guy, eh? Whatever floats your boat, you sick fuck.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-31-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 03:24 PM   #48
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
That reminds me. You should really invest in a safety helmet, a mouth guard, and some water wings. I'd recommend a cup too, but in this case I'd really be doing the human gene pool a disservice if I did.
lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Taking a painfully obvious joke thread on a forum message board about cartoon ninja entirely too seriously, relatively speaking, is a strong indication that one may need to get a better perspective of things.
lol. Exactly. A better perspective of things. Meaning they are kind of ignorant. It has nothing to do with needing a life. So Zero reffering to that when saying "he needs a life", wouldn't make sense. Fucking duh.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:44 PM   #49
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol. Exactly. A better perspective of things. Meaning they are kind of ignorant. It has nothing to do with needing a life. So Zero reffering to that when saying "he needs a life", wouldn't make sense. Fucking duh.
I figured that was your main grip. His use of "get a life." I bet you feel that the phrase is overused, or that it's normally used for stupid reasons. Like someone telling another person to 'get a life' because the person would rather hang out at home and watch a movie over going to a dance club. Or for similar stupid reasons to mock someone like that. Right?

If that's the case, which I hope it is (otherwise you're just a total fucking moron), then normally I'd agree.

However, in this case, Zero's usage of the phrase is entirely justifiable depending on what definition he was using. For example, he could be using the definition found here:
http://esl.about.com/od/vocabularyre...xpressions.htm

And it would make perfect sense given the context. And since Zero is the one who used the phrase, he can claim he meant it using any definition that fits the context it was used in. And since Zero is a manly OH non-dipshit, he will likely claim to be using whatever definition fits.

Making you contesting his statement pretty stupid. Especially without verifying what he actually meant before doing so. It also fits the trend of you getting into debates based on semantics; something that is also pretty stupid.

And when you consistently do something, it's in no way erroneous to be labeled based off that. Like, someone who consistently teaches people shit can be called a teacher. Someone who consistently does stupid shit can be called stupid. See where I'm going with this yet?

You're dumb.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
zer0systm (02-01-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 04:05 PM   #50
Scientia
Francesca

Haha. True.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:35 PM   #51
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

tl;dr

Fayrra's a dumbshit?
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-04-2010), Miburo (01-31-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #52
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

Quote:
lol. Yeah, I'm the idiot here, definitely.
i like it when people debating with mibs agree that they are idiots.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-31-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 05:40 PM   #53
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Stopping in quickly before i fuck off to work to say, Mibz is right.

Definition used was that he shouldn't worry bout such things and get over them, because he is a dipshit and Fayrra is a dipshit.

<33333333333 you gaiz bai
Miburo (01-31-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 06:52 PM   #54
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-in...nt-techniques/

Any of that sound familiar, Fayretard?

Maybe my last act here should be banning him for no other reason than I really, really want to do it.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-04-2010), Miburo (01-31-2010), Nerox (02-01-2010), Servo (01-31-2010), T9F (01-31-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 06:53 PM   #55
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-in...nt-techniques/

Any of that sound familiar, Fayretard?

Maybe my last act here should be banning him for no other reason than I really, really want to do it.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-31-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 07:04 PM   #56
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

And he's doubleposting because he fucking can.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-04-2010), Miburo (01-31-2010), Nerox (02-01-2010), Servo (01-31-2010), Sevi (02-01-2010), T9F (01-31-2010), Tabris (01-31-2010), Tzu Men (02-01-2010), Vanity (01-31-2010), zer0systm (02-01-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 09:21 PM   #57
Scientia
Francesca

The only I've ever done was number 7.

And finally, a play on my username that I actually find funny.

Last edited by Scientia; 01-31-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:43 AM   #58
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

You find fairy-tard funny?
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #59
Scientia
Francesca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
You find fairy-tard funny?
Well, I was thinking more like "Fay-retard", but it doesn't really matter because they sound similar anyway. And yeah, it wasn't like I pissed myself laughing or anything, but I did slightly chuckle. Compared to "Gayrra" or "Fayru"......which just made me sit there with a blank stare. Okay, I'll admit, Fayru did make me slightly smile. But I also find looking at walls and rocks funny. And people having their rib cage ripped out of them, so naturally I wouldn't expect majority of other people to share the same preferences as I do.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:58 PM   #60
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

I ONLY READ POSTS
OF PEOPLE WHOS
USERNAMES ARE RED/DARK BLUE/GREEN

EVERYONE ELSE DOESNT MATTER

<333333333333333333 DA

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-01-2010)