AIPAC - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-09-2010, 04:21 AM   #31
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: AIPAC

If somebody is making babies in a house, look into the window, video tape it and post it on Youtube.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2010, 10:45 AM   #32
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
There are plans of rebuilding Temple in Jerusalem, The last Antichrist will be ruling world 3,5 year from there.
This post would have only been acceptable if it were instead this:

Quote:
There are plans of MAKING BABIES, The last BABY will be ruling CRIB 8,9 MONTHS from there.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kluang (03-09-2010), RNB (03-09-2010), Shrike (03-13-2010), T9F (03-09-2010), Tabris (03-09-2010), Vanity (03-09-2010)
Old 03-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #33
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

lol,
wait, wiat.
the LAST antichrist will rule the earth?
who the fuck were the first few? or dozen? did they just suck at their jobs or somehting? couldn't quite pull off world domination?

how, pathetic, unlike my future babies, who will have no problem completeing my thier dreams for world domination

also, only a retard would say hitler was a previous antichrist.

edit
BUUUUULL SHIT!

this looks nothing like Gohan OR Goten

Last edited by Tabris; 03-09-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (03-09-2010)
Old 03-09-2010, 05:56 PM   #34
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
lol,
wait, wiat.
the LAST antichrist will rule the earth?
who the fuck were the first few? or dozen? did they just suck at their jobs or somehting? couldn't quite pull off world domination?

how, pathetic, unlike my future babies, who will have no problem completeing my thier dreams for world domination

also, only a retard would say hitler was a previous antichrist.
Hey,is there is more than one antichrist in Christianity?

In islam there is only one antichrist,A sorcerer who will try to fool people into believing in him as the one and only god,who will get killed by jesus christ himself.

I understand you're making fun of lalalalal but your last line about hitler got me confused.

Quote:
edit
BUUUUULL SHIT!

this looks nothing like Gohan OR Goten
It looks moar like it's REAL father..

Coincidence?!!11!1!
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #35
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post

In islam there is only one antichrist,A sorcerer who will try to fool people into believing in him as the one and only god,who will get killed by jesus christ himself.
Basically it is the exact same thing.

The Antichrist was probably Nero. Christians had to write in code because they were being persecuted by the Romans. Revelation probably isn't about any sort of apocalypse.

But, of course, that doesn't change the fact that you would have believed in some 7 headed dragon coming out the sea or whatever.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-10-2010)
Old 03-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #36
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
But, of course, that doesn't change the fact that you would have believed in some 7 headed dragon coming out the sea or whatever.
Of course. You'd be a fool to not take a vague, symbolic vision literally.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (03-10-2010), Miburo (03-10-2010), RNB (03-10-2010), Shrike (03-13-2010)
Old 03-09-2010, 09:00 PM   #37
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post

I understand you're making fun of lalalalal but your last line about hitler got me confused.

It looks moar like it's REAL father..

Coincidence?!!11!1!
Isn't Jesus just an 'enlightened man' in that religion? Not actually being derived from or part of God?
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-10-2010), RNB (03-10-2010), Shrike (03-13-2010)
Old 03-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #38
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Lalita, what fucking difference does it make if some anti-Christ is coming to rule the world. All you have to survive is 7 years of that mess, then God unleashes his army to destroy it or something. Then the rest of the book of Revelations happens. In the end, having an antichrist show up in my lifetime to start the chain of events leading to fulfilling the prophecy would be actually a good thing. It's this damn waiting I can't stand.

Also, it is said no one will ever know when it will happen, so believing as you are is futile. At the very most it will lead to a new age of humanity whether that be dropping the Nostradamus/Mayan Calendar/etc mess OR a near apocolypse that resets our culture.

------------

More related to topic, one of my old fiends had an Oreo babby with his wife recently.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:31 PM   #39
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

@Darth: i was anticipating some one to be stupid enough to say taht hitler was an antichrist, so i was preemtively insulting anyone who would say that.

^FG: alot of christians believe that they will go to heaven before the "7 years of tribulation"
HAHAHA
the bible doesn't say ANYTHING about the alive poeple assending to heaven before the 7 years.

SOOOO i find it interesting that you obviously understood that, when so many people who claim to follow christ and claim to have read the bible refuse to beleive/understand that.
kudos to you.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #40
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

ITT people talk about fictional stories, and predictions about what will happen.

Outside of the Naruto section.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-10-2010), RNB (03-10-2010), Servo (03-10-2010), Shrike (03-13-2010), Tzu Men (03-10-2010)
Old 03-09-2010, 11:42 PM   #41
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
@Darth: i was anticipating some one to be stupid enough to say taht hitler was an antichrist, so i was preemtively insulting anyone who would say that.

^FG: alot of christians believe that they will go to heaven before the "7 years of tribulation"
HAHAHA
the bible doesn't say ANYTHING about the alive poeple assending to heaven before the 7 years.

SOOOO i find it interesting that you obviously understood that, when so many people who claim to follow christ and claim to have read the bible refuse to beleive/understand that.
kudos to you.
I'm a Baptist. One that believes in post-tribulation rapture.

Most of Christianity only want to believe in the good stuff, and many big churches and non-denominational cater their message around bringing in more members. When you get more into theological discussion-heavy classes (read: adult), you tend to scare off a lot of people who run to what we call "feel good" churches or become atheists.

You'll often find these people waving their arms and getting emotional in church, then when you present the more unsavory ideals they argue and protest. Often, these are just social Christians who are empty shells.

EDIT: Where's the fun in escaping demons and stuff before they rage everywhere? Personally, I want to die gloriously fighting instead of cowering away.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 03-09-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Hitomare Urufu (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #42
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

If I was going to buy into bible stuff, then I'd only believe the good stuff too.

But for me, battling demons and shit is the good stuff. It's that heaven crap and hanging with jesus and being part of a flock and whatnot that sounds shitty. I'll take GLORIOUS VALHALLA, thanks.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
RNB (03-10-2010), Servo (03-10-2010), Shrike (03-13-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 12:45 AM   #43
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
I'm a Power Ranger. One that believes in the threat Rita Repulsa poses to Earth.

Most of the Power Rangers only want to believe in the good stuff, and Zordon and Alpha 5 cater their message around bringing in more members. When you get more into the Rangers Code, you tend to scare off a lot of people who run to Bulk and Skull, or become monsters.

You'll often find these people waving their arms and getting angry in Angel Grove, then when you present the more unsavory ideals they fight and become giant. Often, these are just weaker monsters who are grown by magic.

EDIT: Where's the fun in fighting monsters and stuff before they rage everywhere? Personally, I need Thunderzord Power, now.
Tl;dr religion is stupid.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-10-2010), RNB (03-10-2010), Servo (03-10-2010), Shrike (03-13-2010), Tabris (03-11-2010), Tzu Men (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 12:58 AM   #44
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Your power ranger knowledge is quite impressive, good sir.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (03-10-2010), Shrike (03-13-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:04 AM   #45
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Shut up James.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-10-2010), RNB (03-10-2010), Shrike (03-13-2010)