Just a Thought THREAD - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #166
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
^Ok, so that clone did use fox chakra. There's no denying that. Though it was under rather unusual circumstances. It was kind of weird how it happened. That clone was just minding it's own business while training and then suddenly BAM it's a freakin' 3-tails. WTF? it wasn't even mad about anything, yet it was more pissed off then naruto would get from watching ramen guy get killed. IDK, maybe it has something to do with the clones personality not being as strong as the original, or maybe the clones lack the seal naruto has to suppress the fox. Either way a crazy clone with a S-ranked attack in it's hands isn't the best tactic to use in battle.

Oh, btw my original point still stands. Without SM or fox chakra(which that clone had) a clone couldn't do Rasen-shuriken.

What would happen if yamato didn't surpress the fox's chakra? Would that clone have gone 9-tails?
That happened because naruto and 200 clones were training for a long peroid of time, their chakra pool decreased, and when naruto has low ~0 chakra the kyuubi comes out, thats what happened. Its the same for the real naruto. Remember when J-Man was firsst teaching him how to use the kyuubi? he had to first deplete his original chakra to gain access (easily) to the chakra.

From your post I understood that you believe that the fox only comes out when hes mad. LOL to that. Yeah, it happens the most, but thats not everything. EX. Remember Naruto vs Neji.

Oh and your original theory doesn't stand. You said the difference was in chakra, that without the kyuubi a clone couldn't do it, becuase the clone doesn't have access to the kyuubi, i proved that wrong. SM has nothing to do with it at all (reread my posts if you dont understand why).

When naruto makes the clones, the clones can do everything the real body does (as the real body has the same amount of chakra as any given clone). they are essentially exactly the same, except for one thing. When the clone receives damage it disperses. Why would you think that a clone is weaker (offensively, we know it can't take that much damage) than the real body?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 03-09-2010 at 06:07 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2010, 06:44 PM   #167
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
That happened because naruto and 200 clones were training for a long peroid of time, their chakra pool decreased, and when naruto has low ~0 chakra the kyuubi comes out, thats what happened. Its the same for the real naruto. Remember when J-Man was firsst teaching him how to use the kyuubi? he had to first deplete his original chakra to gain access (easily) to the chakra.
LOL, are you saying every time naruto gets low on chakra he turns into kyuubi. J-mans training only allowed him to tap into a minuscule portion of fox chakra.

Quote:
From your post I understood that you believe that the fox only comes out when hes mad. LOL to that. Yeah, it happens the most, but thats not everything. EX. Remember Naruto vs Neji.
He only goes fox cloak/tails when he's pissed, neither of which he did against neji. He summoned up a tiny bit of fox chakra, that only looked impressive because he was fighting another genin. If he had done that against a serious opponent (like kakashi, zabuza, or most jonin) they would have annihilated him. Even orochimaru mocked him in 3-tails mode.

Quote:
Oh and your original theory doesn't stand. You said the difference was in chakra, that without the kyuubi a clone couldn't do it, because the clone doesn't have access to the kyuubi, i proved that wrong. SM has nothing to do with it at all (reread my posts if you dont understand why).
You do know the ability to do something without any control of it is totally retarded don't you. That's like building a race-car to go 300 m.p.h. and not giving it a steering wheel. LMAO!!!!
So a crazy KN3 clone that doesn't even recognize naruto as a friend doesn't prove you right.

Quote:
When naruto makes the clones, the clones can do everything the real body does (as the real body has the same amount of chakra as any given clone). they are essentially exactly the same, except for one thing. When the clone receives damage it disperses. Why would you think that a clone is weaker (offensively, we know it can't take that much damage) than the real body?
Naruto can actually go KN2 and not be completely insane or attack his friends. Apparently his clones can't now can they. See the difference??? A clone is made with a fixed amount of chakra, once it uses it up it through. The original can recover chakra by resting. See the difference???

Last edited by ask me anything; 03-09-2010 at 06:47 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #168
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

I have a theory that the clones and the original share the chakra all the time. That means when the clone disperses the original has more chakra to himself and vice versa , more clones - they share the chakra. The chakra belongs to all of them. So when one taps into kyubi (original or clone) they all go kyubi.
When lets say the clone uses rasengan, then he decreases the chakra for all of them.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:26 PM   #169
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
I have a theory that the clones and the original share the chakra all the time. That means when the clone disperses the original has more chakra to himself and vice versa , more clones - they share the chakra. The chakra belongs to all of them. So when one taps into kyubi (original or clone) they all go kyubi.
When lets say the clone uses rasengan, then he decreases the chakra for all of them.
It's a good idea (and I personally like it), but is there any manga proof of it happening? It also doesn't explain why only 1 of naruto's clones started going kyuubi while the other 199 didn't.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #170
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
LOL, are you saying every time naruto gets low on chakra he turns into kyuubi. J-mans training only allowed him to tap into a minuscule portion of fox chakra.

He only goes fox cloak/tails when he's pissed, neither of which he did against neji. He summoned up a tiny bit of fox chakra, that only looked impressive because he was fighting another genin. If he had done that against a serious opponent (like kakashi, zabuza, or most jonin) they would have annihilated him. Even orochimaru mocked him in 3-tails mode.

You do know the ability to do something without any control of it is totally retarded don't you. That's like building a race-car to go 300 m.p.h. and not giving it a steering wheel. LMAO!!!!
So a crazy KN3 clone that doesn't even recognize naruto as a friend doesn't prove you right.

Naruto can actually go KN2 and not be completely insane or attack his friends. Apparently his clones can't now can they. See the difference??? A clone is made with a fixed amount of chakra, once it uses it up it through. The original can recover chakra by resting. See the difference???
Why does any of that matter? You tried weak attempts to show that a clone couldn't do it. You since he doesn't have the kyuubi or SM it cant. Well i proved that it can access the kyuubi, and why would it need SM?

Did you read the spoiler tag, its a bit offensive but its true:

Edit: your gibberish about him using the fox is also idiotic, but lets just stick to the above to prove that you are wrong

He does NOT use the kyuubi to make. He does NOT use SM to make it? If you understand that, and you are still saying a clone cant, could you please explain why?

Quote:
Also theirs the chakra limit of using it. Shadow clones split naruto's chakra evenly, but I don't think that applies to the fox chakra(I could be wrong though). So basically a clone with 1/3 of naruto's chakra (just his chakra and not the fox's) shouldn't be enough to make a FR. Not when he can't even summon without the fox's power, and I would think summons would be easier to do than FR.This makes no sense. he already uses two clones to make it so that means he would only have 1/3 of the chakra, just like the clone
Dude, this is you original that you were wanting me to refer to.
1. I proved clones have kyuubi
2. which makes 1 irrelevant. He does NOT you neither KYUUBI OR SM. He uses only his own chakra! which the real body would have the same amount of as any given clone.

Do YOU understand that??

What more do i have to do to disprove you?

P.S. To everybody. I'm not saying that a clone has to be able to do it, but his reasons are not valid at all, and thats what i am disproving.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 03-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #171
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Why does any of that matter? You tried weak attempts to show that a clone couldn't do it. You since he doesn't have the kyuubi or SM it cant. Well i proved that it can access the kyuubi, and why would it need SM?
If by access you mean "be completely taken over and turn into a maniac" then sure it can buddy. Just like I can access my car and ZOMG RUN OVER PEDESTRIANS CROSSING THE STREET RAWRRRRRRR.

Quote:
He does NOT use the kyuubi to make. He does NOT use SM to make it? If you understand that, and you are still saying a clone cant, could you please explain why?
lololololololololololololololololololol, yeah sure he didn't need kyuubi to make it. Because he didn't have the fox's eyes when he fought kakuza. Oh, wait he did didn't he.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/339/15/

Just look at the link, read it carefully, and stop talking. Your lack of knowledge is just embarrassing yourself.

Naruto needs a masive power source to use either his beta version or the final RS version. YES HE DOES NEED KYUUBI OR SM!!!! He can't do it without either one. Only he can use kyuubi chakra without going insane. HIS CLONES CAN'T. So as it stands now his clones just can't do it. IF YOU CAN BRING YOURSELF TO UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE FACTS THEN GOOD. I won't hold my breath though.

Old 03-10-2010, 02:40 AM   #172
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
If by access you mean "be completely taken over and turn into a maniac" then sure it can buddy. Just like I can access my car and ZOMG RUN OVER PEDESTRIANS CROSSING THE STREET RAWRRRRRRR.

lololololololololololololololololololol, yeah sure he didn't need kyuubi to make it. Because he didn't have the fox's eyes when he fought kakuza. Oh, wait he did didn't he.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/339/15/

Just look at the link, read it carefully, and stop talking. Your lack of knowledge is just embarrassing yourself.

Naruto needs a masive power source to use either his beta version or the final RS version. YES HE DOES NEED KYUUBI OR SM!!!! He can't do it without either one. Only he can use kyuubi chakra without going insane. HIS CLONES CAN'T. So as it stands now his clones just can't do it. IF YOU CAN BRING YOURSELF TO UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE FACTS THEN GOOD. I won't hold my breath though.
Didn't naruto come there straight from training? thats why he needed the kyuubi (maybe i am wrong about that). Sorry about that, i was sleep deprived and not thinking right. I may be wrong.

LOL. How do you know a clone can only use the kyuubi and go berserk, whoever said that.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/341/08/

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 03-10-2010, 06:24 AM   #173
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

just to add something to that. The kage bunshin was holding the RS, even if it was only a diversion of the fake diversion
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #174
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
just to add something to that. The kage bunshin was holding the RS, even if it was only a diversion of the fake diversion

Their discussion is about a clone being able to make the FR/RS with/ or without Kyuubi/SM, and I think it also includes if the clone can use it or just hold it.

Quote:
Didn't naruto come there straight from training? that’s why he needed the kyuubi (maybe i am wrong about that). Sorry about that, i was sleep deprived and not thinking right. I may be wrong.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/341/08/
Yes he did, and Kakuzu even had a comment on how Naruto looked. (<?) I agree with this comment because Naruto would have needed the extra chakra right after his training to perform the FR.

I just want to add that it has been proven that a clone can make/maintain the FR but my opinion is that the clone cannot execute the jutsu because the damage that is inflicted onto the user when it is used.

Here is the main point> Holding/making are completely different from using/executing. Once he tries to push it into Kakuzu he starts taking damage and I don't think a clone could hold out long enough to fully execute the jutsu.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Krohnie84 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (03-11-2010)
Old 03-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #175
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Regarding this latest chapter, Naruto wants to fight Sasuke. It's a necessity I suppose, but don't you think that makes Madara stronger? Who can stop Madara? Naruto and Sasuke. And they are going to go at each other? It doesn't make sense, I mean they can go at Madara after they finish fighting each other, but realistically they would be improving Madara's position if they fight each other.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #176
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

It is said that Kabuto was discovered as the sole survivor on a battlefield. I have a strange feeling that that battlefield may have been the former Whirlpool country...and if that's possible, then it's also possible that Kabuto may be related to Naruto. I've often wondered why Kabuto often seems to be "nice" to Naruto? Uncle Kabuto has a nice ring to it.

(I realize this theory doesn't have a shred of proof. It's just a hunch open for discussion and I have a pretty good track record on my hunches.)

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batonnoir For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-22-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (03-22-2010)
Old 03-22-2010, 12:33 PM   #177
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

it really does have a nice ring to it

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 03-22-2010, 08:04 PM   #178
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
It is said that Kabuto was discovered as the sole survivor on a battlefield. I have a strange feeling that that battlefield may have been the former Whirlpool country...and if that's possible, then it's also possible that Kabuto may be related to Naruto. I've often wondered why Kabuto often seems to be "nice" to Naruto? Uncle Kabuto has a nice ring to it.

(I realize this theory doesn't have a shred of proof. It's just a hunch open for discussion and I have a pretty good track record on my hunches.)
It's a cool theory, but the timeline doesn't work out. Naruto's mom (kushina?) was a survivor of the whirlpool village. When tsunade was talking to Jiriaya about her, she described her as a tomboy as a child. This indicates kushina came to the village as a child (5-10? maybe). Kabuto being only a few years older then naruto shouldn't even be born yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (03-23-2010)
Old 03-22-2010, 08:47 PM   #179
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I believe it was said that the old Mizukage raged war against all kekke genkai's in the Mist village. Maybe the Whirlpool was in the Mist and was mainly full of some kekke genkai family, maybe even Mizukage's family or Haku's family.

Sasori 1st had Kabuto under his control. It was probaby Sasori that destroyed whatever village Kabuto was found in

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #180
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

kabuto was from konoha
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote