The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 619 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #9271
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

coffe crisp is deliciously un-coffee like.
i've been checking the mail nearly everyday, beleive me, you will know when i get it.

i guess i could send out random tabitha shit... maybe.
i can't think of anything i have that any one would want, except this comic pam wrote, which i am planning on sending to you some time, mibs.

would any man here read romantic manga?
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #9272
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Bought a new monitor today. It kicks ass.
Samsung is the best choice,Congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post

would any man here read romantic manga?
I already read "bitter virgin" along time ago,If you know anything that tops that..do till.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #9273
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post

I already read "bitter virgin" along time ago,If you know anything that tops that..do till.
congrats you're a faggot
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:01 AM   #9274
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

But bitter virgin was SOOOO good!
i really enjoyed reading that, it was so cute, and yet very realistic, especially for a shojo manga.
no i was thinking of one called "from far away"
which i'm to lazy to find a link to right now
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:46 PM   #9275
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Yoo people.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:48 PM   #9276
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Hey there Kat.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:49 PM   #9277
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Jaxon <333
How've you been?
Old 03-13-2010, 11:52 PM   #9278
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I'm great. Just sort of bumming through university, I have a week until I next break. You?
Old 03-13-2010, 11:54 PM   #9279
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Eh, bumming around the house after work. And looking forward to going to the batting cages tomorrow morning before I go in for my shift lol. Huzzah for my stereotypically lesbian love for softball. xD
Old 03-13-2010, 11:56 PM   #9280
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

I lol'd. I'm just sort of waiting for the week to end. There isn't really anything I need to do, and my review isn't until the end of the week. Just a lot of drinking and sleeping, I suppose.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:04 AM   #9281
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Omg drinking lol... I haven't drunk in like... since like this summer. My sister turns 21 soon though so rofl I'm probably gonna end up getting plastered at least once a week XD
Old 03-14-2010, 12:09 AM   #9282
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

There really isn't much else to do here =P All that becoming a legal drinker did was make it easier, hah.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:21 AM   #9283
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Lmao I know what you mean. I still have a long ways to go though. ):
Old 03-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #9284
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
But bitter virgin was SOOOO good!
i really enjoyed reading that, it was so cute, and yet very realistic, especially for a shojo manga.
no i was thinking of one called "from far away"
which i'm to lazy to find a link to right now
Will i read romance only when it's combined with either tragedy or horror,It's the only way i can get interested in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
congrats you're a faggot
Because romance have nothing to do with straight men?

Congrats,You are a dipshit.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:39 PM   #9285
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

. wut
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post: