bleach 396 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-18-2010, 02:58 AM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
bleach 396

Lol, Aizen was crakced and slash wounded in this chapter. Yet somehow I see Myth claiming it was the Hokyouku that was wounded, or aizen is fine china and just easy to crack.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/396-76/20

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2010, 03:09 AM   #2
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: bleach 396

Holy shit! Ichigo made a God bleed! Holy shit!

EDIT: Aizen is Sauron.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 03-18-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (03-18-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 03:19 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Bye Yama-Jin ?

I fear what could come out of Aizen's mouth next, he planned Ichigo's Shinigami life till this point....what for ?

This could either be incredibly ridiculous or impossibly hilarious.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-18-2010), Gakure (03-18-2010), sheik (03-18-2010), Shrike (03-18-2010), Spiegel (03-18-2010), TheSixthHokage (03-18-2010), TheThinker (03-18-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 03:45 AM   #4
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

You forgot Option C: Both.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-18-2010), platinumrug (03-18-2010), sheik (03-18-2010), Shrike (03-18-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 04:05 AM   #5
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Damn!This Chap. really puzzled me alot!

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
sheik (03-18-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 06:23 AM   #6
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Shocking for about 3 panels something happened that Aizen didn't expect. I kinda felt that Aizen wouldn't use hollow powers, that seems beneath him. Its like he forgot what Hado 96 was supposed to do. But of course all of that was dispelled. He was shocked once, it will happen more often now. You see that Myth, its called a chink in the armor, Aizens losing his mojo.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-18-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 09:01 AM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Aizen fucked up by fusing with the Hougyoku.

Hougyoku was created by Urahara. This same man who divised a way to not only implant it into a soul but also created a method of removing it. For all Aizen knows there can be a method of self destruction with Hougyoku inside of a soul that even he isn't aware of. Fusing with that thing will be his undoing. I'm also inclined to believe that Aizen won't be the final villain now more than ever. He's gona die real soon.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-18-2010), CamzyD (03-18-2010), Gakure (03-18-2010), moebrown20 (03-18-2010), platinumrug (03-18-2010), sheik (03-18-2010), Shrike (03-18-2010), Spiegel (03-18-2010), TheThinker (03-18-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 10:59 AM   #8
TheThinker
Chuunin

TheThinker is on a distinguished road

honestly i thinkl everyone that even reads bleach has waited for this chapter.. the chapter where aizen was actually wounded even if it was for a brief moment
TheThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:07 AM   #9
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

arrgh i wanna know why aizen manipulated him

hes shown interest in rukia then orihime now ichigo
maybe its ishida and chads turn next haha well chad is kinda special
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:00 PM   #10
redexploit

redexploit is on a distinguished roadredexploit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
well chad is kinda special
At this point chad is about as special as Tenten or Ino. And as far as characters go he is definitely more boring than either Tenten or Ino.

Last edited by redexploit; 03-18-2010 at 12:04 PM.
redexploit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redexploit For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-18-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #11
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

lol at least chad can win a fight
dont drop them down to ino and tenten standard

techniqually hes the strongest human in the bleach world
ichigo is techniqually not human coz his dads a shinigami so he must of inherited something
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:00 PM   #12
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

so yama-ji died then? and aizen has fused with the hougyoku, (not actually surprising)
and man he still talks too much

@freedom07 ichigos mother was human so doesn't that count?
chads a forgotten character man lol

co-owner of hitsugaya fc
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:37 PM   #13
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Aizen fucked up by fusing with the Hougyoku.

Hougyoku was created by Urahara. This same man who divised a way to not only implant it into a soul but also created a method of removing it. For all Aizen knows there can be a method of self destruction with Hougyoku inside of a soul that even he isn't aware of. Fusing with that thing will be his undoing. I'm also inclined to believe that Aizen won't be the final villain now more than ever. He's gona die real soon.
He's not dying he is the final villain this chapter confirmed it. But you did basically repeat what I said earlier this week, that yes Fusing with the Hokyoku will be his downfall in the end.. Ichigow ill not beat him EVER he will die because of the Hokyoku that shit will kill him.

Honestly this is the opening i was talking about that kubo will do because logically speaking he just survived the most bad ass technique seen to date of course he took damage that shit charred his arm and his right side in gneeral got fucked up from it...

Ichigo is pure fail even with an opening and a GT in hollow form he managed to SCRATCHED AIZEN roflll" I wounded you" lmao.

Also I already said that Aizen prob knows everything about ichigo since the first time he knew which gate they entered from and that Kisuke had an underground room...

Oh yes Aizen is now Goku by just touching energy he can see the events kind of like goku read krillins mind on namek lmfao...

Chapter was good by the way old man dies aizen stands aizen officially owns all now.

edit: why it hink ichigo won't beat aizene ven though he is the main character because idk it'd look really fucking stupid he still hasn't even gotten serious and took some damage from the strongest shinigami. why the hell would any author allow ichigo to win aizen still has all his unseen powers plus his bankai.. I think this hokyoku shit is the way out.. but we'll see this is just my opinion maybe ichigo will beat him while the hokyou fucks his body up making him weaker. there's gotta be something that nullfies aizen's powers for ichigo because at 100% i just sdon't see it.. it's like naruto or anyone fighting pain at his 100% lmao it just won't happen.

Last edited by Myth; 03-18-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #14
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

Planned out Ichigo's life? Who does he think he is, God? What made him think. "Hmmm, this orange haired baby will be VERY useful to me."

I I predict next chapter

Aizen: "Ichigo, I AM your father!"

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

Last edited by sheik; 03-18-2010 at 02:51 PM.
sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sheik For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-18-2010), Marlboro (03-18-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 02:55 PM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Ummm dude Ichigo almost cut Aizen into two pieces starting from his shoulder WTF are you talking about a simple scratch? Aizen obviously needs Ichigo for something maybe Ichigo is the key Aizen was looking for or is the key to getting to the key. This can explain why his father is a Shinigami & just why Ichigo himself is so ungodly powerful. Ichigo is the key & Aizen is not the final villain. Aizen still has yet to make that personal connection to Ichigo unless he says I'm your brother or uncle I still fail to see that personal connection to the main hero that is required for a worthy final villain. Aizen just pulled his ace & basically showed his hand to early. Ichigo hasn't even used his resurrection this fight.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote