bleach 396 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 12:01 AM   #61
Duo
Genin
 
Duo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 248
Thanks: 6
Thanked 101 Times in 53 Posts
Duo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach 396

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Why don't you think something bad will happen to Aizen this arc, everythings seemingly coming to a final climax. Aizen BELIEVES he's beyond a god, so retreat is not an option. Ichigo is the hero of the story so he's supposed to win now, his death would be the end of the manga. So how could or would Aizen be in any arcs after this one?
It's not at it's climax yet. Gin is still up and fighting. I'm still thinking it's Gin as the appearance of Aizen and Aizen is under the appearance of gin due to illusion hacks.
Duo is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 03-21-2010, 01:20 AM   #62
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: bleach 396

kubo won;t allow her to revive any dead ppl that have been wiped out completely he already did that once with that arrancar and since then has done no such thing because he realized thats pushing it to far and there's no point of a manga where nobody dies and even if they do they can be brought back sorry he's not truning her into the dragon balls..

that and the editor won't allow him to do this either yama is dead he said the hado uses ONES BODYYYYYYYY... he's dead and he isn;t coming back.. at least not through orihime like some think maybe he will come back another way.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:45 AM   #63
SunXia
Chuunin
 
SunXia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 394
Thanks: 14
Thanked 72 Times in 51 Posts
SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough
Re: bleach 396

If Uryu's still alive then she's healed him from near death because that dude was fuggared!!
And let's face it, there have been no real instances when she'd had to do so, other than the death of Espada's and I doubt she'd bring them back since they're you know, huge enemies that can kick their asses!!
Plus, if Ichigo hadn't morphed into uber-Hollow when he did, she'd have brought him back to life because nobody could survive such a large hole in the chest!!
__________________

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #64
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: bleach 396

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunXia View Post
If Uryu's still alive then she's healed him from near death because that dude was fuggared!!
And let's face it, there have been no real instances when she'd had to do so, other than the death of Espada's and I doubt she'd bring them back since they're you know, huge enemies that can kick their asses!!
Plus, if Ichigo hadn't morphed into uber-Hollow when he did, she'd have brought him back to life because nobody could survive such a large hole in the chest!!
Actually Ulqiorra told her it was useless healing him
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/349/06/

So yes guys its painfully clear she can only bring back to life those who's level is similar to hers or lower..

I seriously doubt Yama is her level rofllmfaooo, this is why i said kubo won't allow her to play god anymore because it'd be retarded to even have a manga then. this also means she cannot reject aizen because he's stronger then her the hokyoku posses power greater then her as well..

Sorry fans she ain't rejecting shit and ulqiorra explained why.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #65
markus601
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 341
Thanks: 96
Thanked 94 Times in 67 Posts
markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach 396

i forgot all about orhahime's ability...anyway... that makes it even more hard to believe the manga is at it's climax right now. you have gin, orahime, urahara, and the black cat chic left. it would be good story telling if urahara showed up and explained more about hollowfication and that rock aizen has in his chest since he created it. 2, like someone else said, orahime could reject the rock in aizen's chest, and make it as if it was never there.

So that's the end of the manga!! we've figured it out by ourselves. kubo will let ichigo get his ass beat for 15 chapters and orahime will cry "ichigo don't get hurt anymore, dont die" and he will get up with one leg and arm left and inch his way over to an unscratched aizen. orahime will reject the stone and ichigo will say "sorry i can't afford to lose anymore limbs" (literally) and slash aizen one time and kill him.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:20 PM   #66
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: bleach 396

what part of she can't reject shit that has greater power than her dnt u understand?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:16 PM   #67
markus601
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 341
Thanks: 96
Thanked 94 Times in 67 Posts
markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach 396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
what part of she can't reject shit that has greater power than her dnt u understand?
I understand the statement, but i don't agree with it. I was also being sarcastic, but since you wanna get technical. Your post is only talking about healing. So you assume that she cannot reject the stone or whatever its properly named from aizens chest. What was stated in the entire manga and not that one picture you posted was talking about reverse healing not reversing objects. At this point all you can do is assume that she can't reverse the stone since you have no solid evidence stating she cannot. Now you are correct in saying she cannot heal the old man assuming she hasn't gotten any stronger. Given that it's a manga she could get stronger out the blue. the passage was referring to her current level of power at the time. Even if what you are saying applies to any and everything with more power than orahime, the passage you choose does not support your claim that she cannot reject objects such as the stone in aizen's chest. So what part of the manga article dont you understand?

Last edited by markus601; 03-21-2010 at 03:38 PM.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #68
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: bleach 396

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus601 View Post
I understand the statement, but i don't agree with it. I was also being sarcastic, but since you wanna get technical. Your post is only talking about healing. So you assume that she cannot reject the stone or whatever its properly named from aizens chest. What was stated in the entire manga and not that one picture you posted was talking about reverse healing not reversing objects. At this point all you can do is assume that she can't reverse the stone since you have no solid evidence stating she cannot. Now you are correct in saying she cannot heal the old man assuming she hasn't gotten any stronger. Given that it's a manga she could get stronger out the blue. the passage was referring to her current level of power at the time. Even if what you are saying applies to any and everything with more power than orahime, the passage you choose does not support your claim that she cannot reject objects such as the stone in aizen's chest. So what part of the manga article dont you understand?

You should stop reading the manga and start from the beginning her ability ISN'T "HEALING" I just called it that in reality her ability is to reject and event when she heals she's not really healing she's just rejecting the event that led to it.

this is explained about her power, meaning no she cannot reject shit thats on a higher level then her...

you get it now. her ability isn't healing its rejecting an event i call it healing cause im use to it and i like to confuse and troll newbs lol.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #69
markus601
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 341
Thanks: 96
Thanked 94 Times in 67 Posts
markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach 396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
You should stop reading the manga and start from the beginning her ability ISN'T "HEALING" I just called it that in reality her ability is to reject and event when she heals she's not really healing she's just rejecting the event that led to it.

this is explained about her power, meaning no she cannot reject shit thats on a higher level then her...

you get it now. her ability isn't healing its rejecting an event i call it healing cause im use to it and i like to confuse and troll newbs lol.
All that being said my point still stands. Ulqoria in your post was referring to connecting to ichigo's life aka reversing the damage caused to his body aka healing. Your arguement is that she can't reverse anything stronger than her, ulquara stated that with her "current power" she could not reverse ichigo's condition aka heal. One point i made was that no one knows if she will get stronger or has gotten stronger. If she has gotten or will get stronger then that nullifies your claim. Also YOU are setting a supposed level of strength that the stone in aizens chest may have. the manga didn't tell us how powerful the stone is and I don't recall it even giving it a power level. (if it does please post it and enlighten me). So if the stone doesn't have a higher level of reistu than orihame then it is possible that she can reject it. we are not talking about aizen's power we are talking about the stone and since you mentioned she can reject any event then she would be able to reject the event of the stone being sealed in aizen.


And while im thinking about it...how do you explain each time she reversed an event aka healed ichigo and company in the past? ishida, chad, ichigo, and grimjaw are all stronger than her, and yet she was able to reject aka heal each of them. now if your argument is that ichigo at the time was too far gone to be healed or have his event rejected i can agree, but to say that she cannot reject the event of the stone being placed in aizen or him fusing with it i don't agree with. you have this one instance where a character made a statement that can be interpreted in several different ways and youre holding it above every other instance where orahime used her tech in the manga.

Last edited by markus601; 03-21-2010 at 06:20 PM.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #70
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: bleach 396

Ur point doesn;t stand unless she gets stronger... kid and even so ur talking strong like ichigo yama and aizen ur out of ur mind if u think she will get to that level...

Im sure she can still reverse minor damage but when the deal comes to life and death as ulqiorra stated she can't do shit with her level of power... but i wouldn't worry about it since kubo always trolls.

edit: she can reverse minor damage and shit like cuts gashes but life and death are on a whole other level, and kubo won't let her play with that he already did once and saw how retarded it would make his manga thats why he wrote it in that she has to be on someone's level in order to reverse death or say reject existence.

this will never happen because as i explained the manga would have no point since she would therotically be ale to restore everything at anytime and well yeah the editor won't let kubo do this.

Last edited by Myth; 03-21-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #71
markus601
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 341
Thanks: 96
Thanked 94 Times in 67 Posts
markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach 396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Ur point doesn;t stand unless she gets stronger... kid and even so ur talking strong like ichigo yama and aizen ur out of ur mind if u think she will get to that level...

Im sure she can still reverse minor damage but when the deal comes to life and death as ulqiorra stated she can't do shit with her level of power... but i wouldn't worry about it since kubo always trolls.

edit: she can reverse minor damage and shit like cuts gashes but life and death are on a whole other level, and kubo won't let her play with that he already did once and saw how retarded it would make his manga thats why he wrote it in that she has to be on someone's level in order to reverse death or say reject existence.

this will never happen because as i explained the manga would have no point since she would therotically be ale to restore everything at anytime and well yeah the editor won't let kubo do this.
I understand and I agree with you when you are talking about bringing someone back from the dead. if you look at the post you would see we are on the same line of reasoning when it comes to death. Like you yourself said in another post. the insertion of the stone in aizen's chest will be his downfall. Im making a prediction on one of the many ways it could play out. As I stated, if we take into consideration that orahime cannot use her rejection technique on those stronger than her, then reviving someone like aizen, old man, ichigo,etc, is impossible unless she is on their current level of power. The manga has shown that she can heal ppl of this level, but that's besides the point. it's not farfetched to say she can use her rejection tech to remove the stone aizen inserted in his chest. in all honesty i think her removing the stone or depowering the stone would be better than urahara popping up saying he created a fail safe just in case aizen were to implant it in himself, and blowing him up or crippling him in some way. orahime has the ability to remove the stone and put ichigo and aizen on equal fighting grounds so instead of you getting a fight were aizen is crippled because of a fail safe you get a fair fight were ppl can't yell plot no jutsu.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:04 PM   #72
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: bleach 396

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus601 View Post
I understand and I agree with you when you are talking about bringing someone back from the dead. if you look at the post you would see we are on the same line of reasoning when it comes to death. Like you yourself said in another post. the insertion of the stone in aizen's chest will be his downfall. Im making a prediction on one of the many ways it could play out. As I stated, if we take into consideration that orahime cannot use her rejection technique on those stronger than her, then reviving someone like aizen, old man, ichigo,etc, is impossible unless she is on their current level of power. The manga has shown that she can heal ppl of this level, but that's besides the point. it's not farfetched to say she can use her rejection tech to remove the stone aizen inserted in his chest. in all honesty i think her removing the stone or depowering the stone would be better than urahara popping up saying he created a fail safe just in case aizen were to implant it in himself, and blowing him up or crippling him in some way. orahime has the ability to remove the stone and put ichigo and aizen on equal fighting grounds so instead of you getting a fight were aizen is crippled because of a fail safe you get a fair fight were ppl can't yell plot no jutsu.
thats just it though there is no beating aizen without some insane plot device which will be used.. because in a fair fight nobody can beat him he's to smart and to strong.

thats why i think kisuke will pull some shit out of his ass a failsaffe.. which will be stupid considering that he couldn;t even destroy it in the first place no failsafes there but for this he'll have a fail safe, thats the plot imo that will be used.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:36 AM   #73
Ogihci
The Greatest
 
Ogihci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 81
Thanks: 14
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Ogihci is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach 396

If she cannot bring back someone that is stronger than her, then why did Shinji automatically think of her when Hiyori got sliced in half? Hiyori is obviously stronger than her and that slice in half was a kill shot...she was dying when she said she couldn't help herself.
__________________

Ai: Stay Black, man!
Bee: ALWAYS
Ogihci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:29 PM   #74
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: bleach 396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogihci View Post
If she cannot bring back someone that is stronger than her, then why did Shinji automatically think of her when Hiyori got sliced in half? Hiyori is obviously stronger than her and that slice in half was a kill shot...she was dying when she said she couldn't help herself.
Hiyori isn't dead just fucked up.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:29 PM   #75
SunXia
Chuunin
 
SunXia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 394
Thanks: 14
Thanked 72 Times in 51 Posts
SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough
Re: bleach 396

We are aware that we are arguing over Ulquiorra here?? Somebody who thought it impossible for Ichigo to survive his own powers or even defeat the fourth in the end?? I mean of course he's right, I mean we all know Orihime is stronger than Grimmjow right?? Healed him!!
__________________

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Download all subbed Bleach episodes here! BattleDON Bleach Anime 26 07-24-2009 06:06 AM
Download all Bleach episodes from this thread VER -2- auda Bleach Anime 1 06-05-2009 02:38 AM
Bleach Shoes? gibigbig Spam Zone 5 10-27-2007 11:39 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.