Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke" - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

I re=read the chapter again and re read Pain's fight. When naruto was asked why he couldn't beat a weakened sasuke he said "i couldn't defeat him"... However he didn;t mean literally in a fight Kish did a nice thing here..

Remember when Inocichi said what is there to talk about he killed our ppl and destroyed our village naruto said "so what shall i do?, kill everyone he knows and destroy his village. will that solve things"...

This is what he meant why he can;t beat sasuke because HE CANNOT get through to sasuke like he did with pain. Naruto could have flattened him the past few chapters but in the end that won't be defeating he would just kill him and thats it his way of thinking would remain the same even as he died he'd still have hatred and hate everyone...

Naruto did this with Pain he physically beat him and mentally as well with sasuke as madara said "it won't work" and naruto felt this too when he saw the vision he said we'll die together not together as in double ko.. Together meaning he'll kill sasuke and his view and naruto's own self his character will die with sasuke he would have failed to bring him back..

If he kills sasuke and makes him realize the wrong things and sasuke becomes good again even if he sasuke dies naruto would have not failed because he brought his friend back from the darkness..

Thats why when neji asked "what do you mean" naruto said i'll tell you when the time is right".. what is there to tell if he just said he couldn't beat sasuke back then... It doesn't matter if sasuke fans believe this cause this is the truth and i've seen many pp,l mention this too on another forum which is why i was prompted to re read a few arcs.

I only got this after I read the Pain arc again and im 100% sure thats what it means, though it doesn't matter now since sasuke is stronger now with ems..

Naruto could have killed the weakened sasuke but he wouldn't defeat his way of thinking which is what naruto has been wanting to do since part 1.

But like I said sasuke>naruto right now thanks to ems not confirmed but lol im pretty sure thats how it is.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-26-2010), ask me anything (03-27-2010), BAYSYCK (04-01-2010), BLOOD_GOD (03-29-2010), Ero-Sage (03-27-2010), fivelemental (03-28-2010), Narruto-U (03-25-2010), Naruto_Is_The_Shit (03-29-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (03-26-2010), thegodfather2450 (03-26-2010), uchiha naruto (03-26-2010), Vengeance (03-26-2010), xDD (03-28-2010)

Old 03-25-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

Already theorized that this could be a possibility, Sasuke fans responded with:

"NUH-UH! HE TOTALLY NEW DAT SASKE WOULD BEET HIM!!!"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
doddy (03-26-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010), TheThinker (03-26-2010), uchiha naruto (03-26-2010)
Old 03-25-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

^ you are reading too much into it

i know you agree that right now sasuke >naruto im not arguing that you agree with that

but the line is pretty clear
"i cant defeat sasuke at his current strength"

he didnt say
"i cant defeat sasuke with his current resolve"

of course he didnt mean that he cant beat a 5% sasuke, he most likely meant that he cannot fight the current sasuke at full vs myself
probs got scared off by the idea of amateraus and susanoo
Old 03-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #4
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

no you aren't reading it all im not reading to much into it because if you've read an piece of literature ever above the second grade level you would understand the lines don't always have the meaning that you think they do...

again if this is in anyother case you would be right but naruto's new way of thinking his speech to inoichi, and HE SAID HE COULDN'T BEAT A NEAR BLIND HALF BREATHING SASUKE... sorry kid he would flatten him, what he meant was he can't defeat his way of thinking even if he would win..

otherwise he would NEVER say "i'll tell you what i mean when the time is right"... stop fanning and being a moron read carefully and try to understand stuff.

edit: no he didn't mean a full sasuke because neji asked about a weakened sasuke you see what i mean by you not reading and only seeing what you want.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:56 PM   #5
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
^ you are reading too much into it

i know you agree that right now sasuke >naruto im not arguing that you agree with that

but the line is pretty clear
"i cant defeat sasuke at his current strength"

he didnt say
"i cant defeat sasuke with his current resolve"

of course he didnt mean that he cant beat a 5% sasuke, he most likely meant that he cannot fight the current sasuke at full vs myself
probs got scared off by the idea of amateraus and susanoo
Because he totally knows all about Susano'o...wait no he fucking doesn't.

And here you go again. "I can't defeat Sasuke at his current level". That's the exact line. His current level of what? Strength? Insanity is just as likely. Power? The level of Sasuke's resolve has been SHOWN to be unbreakable by Naruto's talking. You're not just choosing to interpret the line as you will, you're actively trying to shoot down anything that contends it with nothing but opinions.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (03-26-2010), BLOOD_GOD (03-29-2010), doddy (03-26-2010), Ero-Sage (03-25-2010), HAxx (03-26-2010), Myth (03-25-2010), Narruto-U (03-25-2010), platinumrug (03-25-2010), uchiha naruto (03-26-2010), Varian128 (03-26-2010), Wolverine (03-28-2010)
Old 03-25-2010, 07:57 PM   #6
Myth
Kage

that and madara said you won't get to him like with pain HE'S THE REAL DEAL a true AVENGER... and naruto saw this because once again he would never say

"I'LL TELL YOU WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT WHAT I MEAN"
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (03-25-2010)
Old 03-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #7
faustian666tsunami
Academy Student

faustian666tsunami is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto could be meaning both physically and mentally that Sasuke could not be beaten. Though at that exact moment Sasuke was nearly blind and Naruto was 100%. Naruto could not win in the sense of saving his friend as much as rid the planet of another criminal. But, also with Madara there too trying to fight Sasuke would've been difficult since Madara has yet to be even slightly harmed intentionally, not counting Deidara of course.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #8
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I thought Naruto was saying that #1 he couldn't get through to Sasuke, and #2 that given the opportunity Sasuke would slay Naruto at any point, though Sasuke hasn't actually killed many people (any??) he's attempted to several times, and his attitude is murderous. Naruto is the direct opposite, and he knows that he needs to evolve from that way of thinking if he ever wants to truly be Hokage, or even save Sasuke. He has to fight Sasuke as if he will kill him, and then if he has no choice he prolly is planning on using the 'Death God' Jutsu like the 3rd did, and planned to take Oro with him to hell. Then it'll be as Naruto said previously, 'we both will die'. There's not any other way that I could guess because even when Naruto is wounded, the Kyuubi heals him, and dosen't allow him to die. If he goes all crazy and hits 8 or 9 tails again, he'll destroy Konoha, so using the near full Kyuubi isn't a choice for Naruto either.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #9
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

...im pretty sure what he meant is that he couldnt beat sasuke at his current level....and thats most likely why he said. "i cant beat sasuke at his current level"

...naruto fans....they just suck
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (03-26-2010)
Old 03-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #10
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

i get it yea its probabble that this is what he meant, although sasuke dying but being turned good first i think that would still be a failure for naruto his goal was to save sasuke from the darkness but that involved bringing him back home too, and i won't say bringing a corpse back counts.

the show wouldn't be called naruto if he fails to beat sasuke at least the second time if they did fight naruto would pull something out of his ass to win but now with sasuke ems? who knows sasuke even has a teacher in madera to teach him shit bout the ems.

Last edited by Gmar; 03-25-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #11
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

(Reactions to Zetsu's Naruto/Sasuke comment)
Naruto fans: Zetsu sed it! Zetsu sed it and he is reliable cuz Kishi rote it so Naruto>>>Sasuke!! Manga fakst!!!
Sasuke fans: Nuh uh! He sed probably!!! PROBABLY don't meen ANYTHING!! Sasuke can't lose! Manga fakts!!

(Reactions to Naruto's comment)
Sasuke fans: MANGA FAKTS!!! NARUTO SED HE WOOD LOOSE TO SASUKE!! HAHAHA now Sasuke h8rs can suck it!!
Naruto fans: It doesnt meen tht!! Naruto ment it anuther way!!! Sasgay cudn't beet Naruto!!!

(My reaction to watching this nonsense take place)
.....OR.....they are fictional characters in a shonen manga where the main character will emerge victorious in the end, and all this bs about whos' better is a waste of time.

Manga facts.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flashwind For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-27-2010), HAxx (03-26-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010), Shrike (03-28-2010), Thor (03-26-2010), uchiha naruto (03-26-2010)
Old 03-25-2010, 11:53 PM   #12
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashwind View Post
(Reactions to Zetsu's Naruto/Sasuke comment)
Naruto fans: Zetsu sed it! Zetsu sed it and he is reliable cuz Kishi rote it so Naruto>>>Sasuke!! Manga fakst!!!
Sasuke fans: Nuh uh! He sed probably!!! PROBABLY don't meen ANYTHING!! Sasuke can't lose! Manga fakts!!

(Reactions to Naruto's comment)
Sasuke fans: MANGA FAKTS!!! NARUTO SED HE WOOD LOOSE TO SASUKE!! HAHAHA now Sasuke h8rs can suck it!!
Naruto fans: It doesnt meen tht!! Naruto ment it anuther way!!! Sasgay cudn't beet Naruto!!!

(My reaction to watching this nonsense take place)
.....OR.....they are fictional characters in a shonen manga where the main character will emerge victorious in the end, and all this bs about whos' better is a waste of time.

Manga facts.
I like where u went with that. But that is what this forum is for, so we can waste our time debating our thoughts about these manga characters and what Kishi is saying with his characters or where he is headed with his story.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 03-26-2010, 12:43 AM   #13
HAxx
Academy Student

HAxx is an unknown quantity at this point

In any piece of literature, often the reader is forced to read between the lines to fully comprehend the message being portrayed. With that said, I agree with Myth on this one, Naruto could have obvy rolled sasuke, at that point in time. Now is debatable, as we have seen. After re-reading the last 3 chapters, i noticed that the whole time it seemed like Naruto was getting used to this new sasuke, and once he realized what sasuke had become, he knew that he could either kill him and be done with it, or be the archetypal hero and "save" the day. In this case, "saving the day" is bringing peace without killing.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:34 AM   #14
Sniper
Missing-Nin

Sniper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
I re=read the chapter again and re read Pain's fight. When naruto was asked why he couldn't beat a weakened sasuke he said "i couldn't defeat him"... However he didn;t mean literally in a fight Kish did a nice thing here..

Remember when Inocichi said what is there to talk about he killed our ppl and destroyed our village naruto said "so what shall i do?, kill everyone he knows and destroy his village. will that solve things"...

This is what he meant why he can;t beat sasuke because HE CANNOT get through to sasuke like he did with pain. Naruto could have flattened him the past few chapters but in the end that won't be defeating he would just kill him and thats it his way of thinking would remain the same even as he died he'd still have hatred and hate everyone...

Naruto did this with Pain he physically beat him and mentally as well with sasuke as madara said "it won't work" and naruto felt this too when he saw the vision he said we'll die together not together as in double ko.. Together meaning he'll kill sasuke and his view and naruto's own self his character will die with sasuke he would have failed to bring him back..

If he kills sasuke and makes him realize the wrong things and sasuke becomes good again even if he sasuke dies naruto would have not failed because he brought his friend back from the darkness..

Thats why when neji asked "what do you mean" naruto said i'll tell you when the time is right".. what is there to tell if he just said he couldn't beat sasuke back then... It doesn't matter if sasuke fans believe this cause this is the truth and i've seen many pp,l mention this too on another forum which is why i was prompted to re read a few arcs.

I only got this after I read the Pain arc again and im 100% sure thats what it means, though it doesn't matter now since sasuke is stronger now with ems..

Naruto could have killed the weakened sasuke but he wouldn't defeat his way of thinking which is what naruto has been wanting to do since part 1.

But like I said sasuke>naruto right now thanks to ems not confirmed but lol im pretty sure thats how it is.
How long did it took you to realize this?

AT LEAST SOMEONE ON THE FORUM caught on to Naruto words. You should pat yourself on the back. I agree with you on this A LOT. Whoever says Naruto just want to defeat Sasuke or bla bla is a dumb ass. Naruto could kill this guy off. Like Naruto mentioned to Sasuke " I'm your friend" the guy has no intention to really harm him, because if Naruto did wanted to harm Sasuke. Well he could of just used Fuuton Rasengan, Sage Mode or even Kyuubi juice to put the guy out of his misery.

Naruto is like Goku, trying to give villains a second chance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sniper For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-27-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010), uchiha naruto (03-26-2010)
Old 03-26-2010, 07:52 AM   #15
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
How long did it took you to realize this?

AT LEAST SOMEONE ON THE FORUM caught on to Naruto words. You should pat yourself on the back. I agree with you on this A LOT. Whoever says Naruto just want to defeat Sasuke or bla bla is a dumb ass. Naruto could kill this guy off. Like Naruto mentioned to Sasuke " I'm your friend" the guy has no intention to really harm him, because if Naruto did wanted to harm Sasuke. Well he could of just used Fuuton Rasengan, Sage Mode or even Kyuubi juice to put the guy out of his misery.

Naruto is like Goku, trying to give villains a second chance.
MAN U ROCK!!!! u said it NARUTO did'nt mean that he could'nt beat sasugay at his current level,because of his FREAKIN susano or anything he just meant something else which he would say when the time comes...AND REMEMBER NARUTO WILL NOT BE SCARED OF SUCH POWERS LIKE THAT...CAUSE HE IS READY TO FIGht ANY ONE....ANY ONE WHO IS STRONGER THAN HIM...HE DONT GIVE DAMN ABOUT HOW IS OPPNENT IS STRONGER...HE WILL FIGHT...HE WAS NOT EVEN SCARED OF ITACHI..WHY THE HELl HE WOULD SCARED SASUKE,WHO IS A CRAP COMPARED TO ITACHI???

SORRY NO OFFEnCE...and YEAH I AGREE THAT SASUKE IS STRONGER NOW,WITH HIS EMS...thats all

sasuke fans SUCKS!!this is a rep to TRUE UCHIHA..
Closed Thread