Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke" - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 08:20 AM   #16
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

let me break this down for you. word for word.
I=Naruto Namikaze
Cant=Unable to
Defeat=win, or even cheat to come out on top
Sasuke=Narutos obvious superior
At=location
his=sasuke
current=right now
level=strength.
now lets put it together.
"I, naruto Namikaze, am a fail, and i am unable to win or even cheat to beat sasuke at the location of sasukes strength right now, even though he just embaressd 6 kages 90 samuri and 45 jounin.and cant see. I should consider my slef an embaressment to konoha and the senju clan, but wait, konoha and the senjus are already an embaressment, so im just upholding the standards of sucking."-Naruto.....fails

Last edited by TrueUCHIHA; 03-26-2010 at 08:30 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
superninja (03-26-2010)

Old 03-26-2010, 08:36 AM   #17
GYX
Academy Student

GYX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post

let me break this down for you. word for word.
I=Naruto Namikaze
Cant=Unable to
Defeat=win, or even cheat to come out on top
Sasuke=Narutos obvious superior
At=location
his=sasuke
current=right now
level=strength.
now lets put it together.
"I, naruto Namikaze, am a fail, and i am unable to win or even cheat to beat sasuke at the location of sasukes strength right now, even though he just embaressd 6 kages 90 samuri and 45 jounin.and cant see. I should consider my slef an embaressment to konoha and the senju clan, but wait, konoha and the senjus are already an embaressment, so im just upholding the standards of sucking."-Naruto.....fails
Yes. Maybe Kishi writes stuff so a 2 year old can understand it.

Really sad if it is true, but oh well.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:37 AM   #18
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I agree to a point but was personally going with it wouldn't be right to kill a weakened Sasuke so Naruto couldn't bring himself to do it which is why he said he couldn't defeat him. But yes I agree Naruto at that time is still stronger than Sasuke I mentioned this before in another thread but I like your take on it as well.

PS: I'm a Sasuke fan but I'm not rabid obsessed about it.

PPS: I still believe Naruto is better than Sasuke until we get to see what type of boost PMS will grant him. I personally think Naruto does not need to go into a major training session in order to defeat Sasuke. If training happens it should be something small like lengthing his Sage Mode & practicing combat with Kyuubi chakra infused within it.

I still think that the Kyuubi Sage Mode shown at the end of the Pain arc would be enough to totally outclass Sasuke in not only strength but speed as well. I also believe that his Sage mode in general would be enough to help Naruto brake genjutsu which we all know will be Naruto's first true test once these two actually fight. I also believe that Naruto's chakra sensory powers would allow him the ability to predict attacks somewhat comparable to Byakugan & Sharingan. Yes Sasuke has strong dojutsu but people need to remember that Naruto has strong ninjutsu as well. Naruto is also one of the smartest tacticians in the heat of the moment that there is. This is proven when he solo'ed God Pain.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-26-2010 at 08:47 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Eighty6ed (03-26-2010), Numinous (03-27-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010), uchiha naruto (03-27-2010)
Old 03-26-2010, 08:41 AM   #19
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

^^^if your not gay for sasuke your not a true fan at all...no homo
Old 03-26-2010, 08:53 AM   #20
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

^The fact that I'm not gay for Sasuke shows I'm a true fan. I don't need to lie to myself about how good Sasuke is nor do I need to make things up concerning his power. I like Sasuke for the character he actually is & not for the imaginary god status that was made up for the sake of obsessive fanning. Sasuke has his flaws just like any other character. Wannabe fans who simply make crap up & spit nonsense like Sasuke pwnz all without giving a logical argument at all are what I'd like to call fake/poser fans who can't appreciate Sasuke's character for what he actually is.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-27-2010), BAYSYCK (03-27-2010), Numinous (03-27-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010), Rhubarb96 (03-26-2010), uchiha naruto (03-27-2010)
Old 03-26-2010, 08:59 AM   #21
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

http://tinyurl.com/yaxjn5y
im the first link...nuff said
Old 03-26-2010, 09:49 AM   #22
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Self proclamation doesn't actually make you Sasuke's #1 fan. If you were Sasuke's #1 fan you wouldn't need to lie to yourself about what he could actually do. If you were Sasuke's #1 fan you'd know more about his character then I do which you don't. I can tell by your post that you really haven't been reading this manga for a long time & probably didn't even start from chapter one. Sasuke is the reason why I even read this manga Sasuke is the one who first caught my interest in this franchise in general. If we both were to take multiple trivia quizzes in regards to Sasuke I'd score allot higher than you because like I said before you're a fake fan who simply makes things up about a character but actually knows little to nothing about the character himself. Even your avatar is a fake of Sasuke. It kind of looks like a fan art of Goku that you're trying to pass off as Uchiha Sasuke. Rather sad if you asked me if you're a Sasuke fan then rock a real avatar & create signatures of this character & rock them with pride. I know I have, if you'd like to see some of my Sasuke sig work I can show you :P.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (03-26-2010)
Old 03-26-2010, 11:46 AM   #23
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

ive reeaad all the mangs. im 2342349834% sure that id outscore u in the triva department. ive been reppin sasuke since i was like...8, back when the manga first cam out. i know his birthday-hieght-favorite word-favorite food-likes-dislikes....everytthing...sooo essentially wht ur saying is...im actually the only sasuke fan on this site...i feel so alone
Old 03-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #24
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Wow. A pissing contest between who's actually the bigger Sasuke fan. *grabs popcorn and a comfy chair*

Anyway, that aside, a word on the Kyuubi Sage Mode you refer to Veng as Ive seen you mention it a couple times. I wouldnt go so far as to call it a mode. Naruto was in Sage Mode to track Nagato and when he saw him, started slipping into a rage. What happens when Naruto gets pissed? First the eyes, then whiskers.... you know it. The point being, I dont think this was a mode at all for Naruto. It was a slip. In fact, I have my doubts that he can pull off both at the same time. Sage Mode takes extraordinary amounts of discipline and concentration to pull off. Kyuubi on the other hand is completely opposite. It happens sometime without his even intending to and its greatest strengths are from his loss of control altogether.

Now yes, I know, the eyes. he was channeling both at the same time cuz of the mixed pupils. I saw it too and was pretty stoked but if he actually tried anything with it, just by the way Sage Mode works, if Naruto started pulling on Kyuubi, he would likely lose his Sage Mode. Just my thoughts on the matter. NOW, a Sage Mode or Kyuubi amped strengthened clone?

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone.
Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home.
-Jimmy Pop

Member of the Naruto Debating FC

My First Fanfic! Reunion: A Guardian and a Betrayer!
UPDATE: "Chapter 9 - Uzumaki Kakashi" is up and ready for reading. Check it out.

The Following User Says Thank You to Eighty6ed For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-28-2010)
Old 03-26-2010, 12:17 PM   #25
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

Myth is right, I didn't even imagen people to think in any other way than that. It is Naruto we're talking about, everyone should know this if you've watched/read it from the beginning. It's so Narutoish..

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Old 03-26-2010, 12:21 PM   #26
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

ohhhhhhhhhhh i get it...naruto fans (which is everyone whos not a sasuke fan) cant get over the fact that naruto openly admitted he cant beat sasuke. I dont see what the big deal is...hes never been able to...nor will he ever be. its the facts of life.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #27
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
ive reeaad all the mangs. im 2342349834% sure that id outscore u in the triva department. ive been reppin sasuke since i was like...8, back when the manga first cam out. i know his birthday-hieght-favorite word-favorite food-likes-dislikes....everytthing...sooo essentially wht ur saying is...im actually the only sasuke fan on this site...i feel so alone
Sex: Male
Birthday: 07/23
Bloodtype: AB
Height: 168.0 cm
Weight: 52.2 kg

Uchiha Sasuke dislikes allot of things & he doesn't really like anything as stated in the beginning of the manga when Kakashi was asking team 7 to tell him about themselves.

I'm talking about things not so apparent that can be found on any number of fan sites.

Things like Sasuke's age when he gained sharingan which was 7 when he activated it in front of Itachi during the massacre. Sense it was originally thought to be 12 when he used it against Haku & was the first time he showed it in the manga.

Things like Sasuke's original chidori limit der day during the chunin exams as stated by Kakashi which was 2 but later pushed to 3 when he fought Gaara & reactivated his curse seal.

Or things like Sasuke only showed the ability to awaken a 2 tomoe sharingan in both eyes during his fight with Lee sense he only had 2 tomoe in 1 eye when he fought Haku. Or that Sasuke later gained a 3 tomoe during his fight with Naruto during their battle in the valley of the end.

Things like the time Sasuke said to Sakura "you really are annoying" as apposed to his normal "you are annoying" which was done when Sasuke left the village.

Things like Sasuke's comment to Kabuto he ask Sasuke which one is he when he first put down Orochimaru which was "I took him over"

Things like Sasuke's jealousy with Itachi was in part because Sasuke wanted acceptance from his father.

Things like the time Sasuke stated "my eyes bring color to chakra" was said when he fought Diedara.

I could go on & on but I won't because really you don't know dick about Sasuke to begin with. Go ahead & read up on a fan made site about his character maybe then you could pretend to have an idea of what his character is about.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (03-26-2010)
Old 03-26-2010, 12:33 PM   #28
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Sex: Male
Birthday: 07/23
Bloodtype: AB
Height: 168.0 cm
Weight: 52.2 kg

Uchiha Sasuke dislikes allot of things & he doesn't really like anything as stated in the beginning of the manga when Kakashi was asking team 7 to tell him about themselves.

I'm talking about things not so apparent that can be found on any number of fan sites.

Things like Sasuke's age when he gained sharingan which was 7 when he activated it in front of Itachi during the massacre. Sense it was originally thought to be 12 when he used it against Haku & was the first time he showed it in the manga.

Things like Sasuke's original chidori limit der day during the chunin exams as stated by Kakashi which was 2 but later pushed to 3 when he fought Gaara & reactivated his curse seal.

Or things like Sasuke only showed the ability to awaken a 2 tomoe sharingan in both eyes during his fight with Lee sense he only had 2 tomoe in 1 eye when he fought Haku. Or that Sasuke later gained a 3 tomoe during his fight with Naruto during their battle in the valley of the end.

Things like the time Sasuke said to Sakura "you really are annoying" as apposed to his normal "you are annoying" which was done when Sasuke left the village.

Things like Sasuke's comment to Kabuto he ask Sasuke which one is he when he first put down Orochimaru which was "I took him over"

Things like Sasuke's jealousy with Itachi was in part because Sasuke wanted acceptance from his father.

Things like the time Sasuke stated "my eyes bring color to chakra" was said when he fought Diedara.

I could go on & on but I won't because really you don't know dick about Sasuke to begin with. Go ahead & read up on a fan made site about his character maybe then you could pretend to have an idea of what his character is about.
^^^i was gonna post that, but all of this is common knowledge that anyone can look up on narutopedia or in the data book.
im talkin the hidden stuff, like who is yuri lowenthol, and Noriaki Sugiyama. Whats his finisher in everygame. what usuraton kachi really means...that stuff
Old 03-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #29
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Lolololololol

Anyways, I am the number one Sasuke fan. No, just joking lol.
But I do think, like most people, that Sasuke with EMS > present Naruto.

Think about it, Sasuke will be able to spam his MS even more than before and that means amateratsu on all Naruto clones. Naruto can't dodge that. The only chance Naruto would have would be to break Susano with rasenshuriken and surprise Sasuke that way. The problem is - rasenshuriken takes time to prepare which gives Sasuke (a sharingan user) enough time to counter.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:48 PM   #30
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
Lolololololol

Anyways, I am the number one Sasuke fan. No, just joking lol.
But I do think, like most people, that Sasuke with EMS > present Naruto.

Think about it, Sasuke will be able to spam his MS even more than before and that means amateratsu on all Naruto clones. Naruto can't dodge that. The only chance Naruto would have would be to break Susano with rasenshuriken and surprise Sasuke that way. The problem is - rasenshuriken takes time to prepare which gives Sasuke (a sharingan user) enough time to counter.
we also cant forget that sasuke has great hair
Closed Thread