Future Manga Predictions Thread - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
Sniper
Missing-Nin

Sniper is on a distinguished road
Future Manga Predictions Thread

Alright. This thread is about making predictions on future manga events.
Like the 4th ninja war, Kakashi becoming Hokage, the growth of Sakura, Naruto vs Sasuke, etc..

One thing. NO BULLSHIT PAIRINGS IN THIS THREAD. If you want to pair manga characters so bad. Take it to the weekly predictions thread. Not this one. Kishimoto has NO intention of pairing manga characters at all. If you want proof. Go look for the 2007 and 2008 Interviews.

Also. No faggot trolling or flaming in this thread. I would like to see everyone post their predictions or theories based on the manga.

Thank you.

Now lets begin with Madara and Sasuke.

Sasuke will go to the Hidden Rain, Fight Konan, but won't kill her. He will run into Kabuto. Face him, but he won't die. Make preparations to go to Konoha and kill the elders.

Madara will collect the Rinnen'gan from Nagato's corspe. He will fuse the Rinnengan with his Sharingan to awaken a new power. Thus, he will become a troublesome villain by having his power restored.

The Seven and Five tails will be summoned and controlled by Madara to attack the Hidden Cloud. Zetsu and Kisame will gang up on Killerbee.

As for Naruto. He will return to Toad Mountain.

This is a prediction.

Feel free to predict.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2010, 06:29 PM   #2
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: Future Manga Predictions Thread

I predict the future of this thread is to turn into a vs thread by page 3.

On a serious note. I want SOMEONE to start talking about Naruto's family tree and its history. Its getting beyond suspect that Naruto isn't mad or even raising more questions about this since he had the talk with pops.

I also predict that Madara will never get his powers back. Naruto and Sasuke will remain the two strongest ninjas till they die. If Madara does power up again then it will be Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara in the end.

Edit: btw snipe, good opening to the thread. Its manly to declare rules upfront and keep control of your threads. Good luck!

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 03-28-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ero-Sage For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (03-29-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 06:32 PM   #3
xDD
Konohagakure's shinobi

xDD is on a distinguished road

Seriously,give us Minato gaiden already Kishi..

xDD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xDD For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-28-2010), thegodfather2450 (03-29-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 06:32 PM   #4
queerllama
Genin

queerllama is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
On a serious note. I want SOMEONE to start talking about Naruto's family tree and its history.
Ok, Naruto's daddy was Minato, the 4th Hokage. YAY! =D
queerllama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:07 PM   #5
Sniper
Missing-Nin

Sniper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
I predict the future of this thread is to turn into a vs thread by page 3.

On a serious note. I want SOMEONE to start talking about Naruto's family tree and its history. Its getting beyond suspect that Naruto isn't mad or even raising more questions about this since he had the talk with pops.

I also predict that Madara will never get his powers back. Naruto and Sasuke will remain the two strongest ninjas till they die. If Madara does power up again then it will be Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara in the end.

Edit: btw snipe, good opening to the thread. Its manly to declare rules upfront and keep control of your threads. Good luck!
Thanks Ero.

Good points you made in that post.

The reason why Naruto isn't asking about any family members because he was raised without parents. He could of thought that they were dead since none of them came to look after him. He doesn't know about his parents until that fight with Pain. The leaf kept it a secret because it would cause "trouble" since his parents were two badass ninjas from the leaf.

What trouble would it cause? To me Konoha did the same to Naruto as they did to the Uchiha.

MY Prediction:
What could of happen was that Kushina is more of a ninjutsu user and also known the death god technique.

Madara was controlling the Fox

Fox was attacked. Therefore. Kushina and Minato could of used the death god at the same exact time. Minato rips half of the Kyuubi, into Naruto he seals. Kushina seals Minato into Naruto as well and she along with the Kyuubi go into the death god stomach.

OR some other complex sealing jutsu could of been thrown into the mix.

--

Another Prediction could be

Kushina escaped from the leaf village.
Has a clan of badasses.
Wants revenge on Konoha

-

WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME is that Naruto has a brother who's older.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-29-2010)
Old 03-29-2010, 07:38 AM   #6
god111
Genin

god111 is an unknown quantity at this point

so basically ur saying that naruto's whole family was full of badasses but still they gave their lives to protect konoha????
wow!!! great badasses they were......

the namikaze clan wud be gud i think.....and i think that the toads will tell naruto of a keikei genkai or mayb he'll discover it himself.....that shud be interesting
god111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Thanks Ero.
MY Prediction:
What could of happen was that Kushina is more of a ninjutsu user and also known the death god technique.

Madara was controlling the Fox

Fox was attacked. Therefore. Kushina and Minato could of used the death god at the same exact time. Minato rips half of the Kyuubi, into Naruto he seals. Kushina seals Minato into Naruto as well and she along with the Kyuubi go into the death god stomach.

OR some other complex sealing jutsu could of been thrown into the mix.
OR... based on the 3rd use of the death god sealing technique to seal the zombie 1st, zombie 2nd and Orochimaru's arms within himself in exchange for his life, Minato (aka the fourth) was able to modify the death god to transfer and seal half the kyuubi into Naruto and the other half within himself in exchange for his life. I don't know why people think the other half is anywhere else.

The interesting point to any of this is that Naruto apparently only have half the kyuubi - yet it seems to be enough to make him a full fledge jink. Is it that Naruto contains the kyuubi's essence and what does that mean for Madara's plan of sealing all the tailed beasts, given that Naruto apparently only has half of one.

That and how Minato managed to fight Madara, the Kyuubi and have his baby boy close enough to the fight to transfer the chakra. This needs proper treatment to make sense.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #8
xDD
Konohagakure's shinobi

xDD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by god111 View Post
so basically ur saying that naruto's whole family was full of badasses but still they gave their lives to protect konoha????
wow!!! great badasses they were......

the namikaze clan wud be gud i think.....and i think that the toads will tell naruto of a keikei genkai or mayb he'll discover it himself.....that shud be interesting
To be honest, i don't want Naruto to have a kekkei genkai because it would take away the theme of the hard worker that was coming from an unknown clan and didn't have the hax from his clan..

But he really doesn't need a kekkei genkai with the Kyuubi living inside of him

xDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:18 AM   #9
god111
Genin

god111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDD View Post
To be honest, i don't want Naruto to have a kekkei genkai because it would take away the theme of the hard worker that was coming from an unknown clan and didn't have the hax from his clan..

But he really doesn't need a kekkei genkai with the Kyuubi living inside of him
i think the theme of the hardworker is well gone now and is now replaced with the fight between love and hatred.....light and darkness....and naruto is already an elite ninja so....a keikei genkai wud only help and minato was a great ninja...the best of his age...so he must have had something special...idk..its just a thought
god111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:18 AM   #10
LetsEatRamen
Academy Student

LetsEatRamen is an unknown quantity at this point

i think naruto will master Minato's other jutsu and he will probably be able to control the kyuubi....
if there is gonna be a kekkei genkai for naruto, i think it would come out of him mother side rather than his father's. If minato had a kekkei genkai it would've already been announced since he is so famous and all that. There is like noo info on kushina so ima gonna guess that something interesting is gona come out of it.
XD
LetsEatRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #11
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Here we go!
1. Naruto will master controlling the nine tails chakra and unlike his three years with jiraiya will actually be trained by be to use various techniques with his new powers. Mind you KB battled sasuke so he is fully aware of his capabilities (or at least the old ones). So that should be good training.

2. Sasuke will be evenmore heartless with his new eyes. Though I cant imagine that Madara wouldnt have put a failsafe on those eyes to keep control over sasuke. He will be asked to collect the rennigan to keep him away from kabuto. He will battle Konan and win...this will show his new powers.

3. Madara will send kabuto to help kisame battle naruto and KB. this is risky because if they lose then madara's teams powere decreases tremendously...but they will manage to get away or at least kabuto will...

4. Lastly (at least for now until i think of some more shit at least) sakura will die protecting sasuke from kabuto making naruto and sasuke team up to take him down. her death will be what ultimately changes sasuke's heart along with the message itachi left for him through naruto...
Old 06-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #12
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

^why would he care if Sakura dies?remember,he almost chidori'ed her face until Kakashi came and saved the day.my bad he tried to kill her AGAIN ,then Naruto came to tha rescue.

1.Naruto controls 9tails.he can now use SpiralShuriken without throwing it because Kyubi's chakra helps him against recoil.Naruto notices Kisame and then they fight.Kisame takes out KB.Naruto is holding his own against Kisame,Guy jumps in for a rematch.Kisame dies.at the end Kabuto comes,makes his presence known to Naruto.Naruto trains/fights with KB in the island to futher his training with Kyubi.

2.Sasuke is sent to Hidden Rain to find Konan and exterminate her.Sasuke fights her but dosent kill her,asks her about Tobi/Madara.wants to know his weaknesses,info bout him in exchange for her life.Sasuke was just using Akatsuki as he said previously.He unviels his intentions to kill Madara after Konoha is destroyed.

3.History on how Kakashi got Mangekyou,Naruto is sent back to Konoha.Him and Hinata meet,talk.Villages gather,all current missions off ,war starts.

4.While Naruto gone from island,Kabuto comes,takes out KB, eight tails captured,sealed.Sasuke helps with sealing but finds out that Kabuto is working with Madara.Sasuke goes out to find Kabuto.fights him,When Kabut o is weak,Orochiamru cells absorb him.OROCHIMARU IS BACK!reveals more about Madara.Orochimaru makes a truce with Sasuke...all i got right now.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:28 AM   #13
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

I am predicting that Sasuke will become final villain there will be an epic battle between them Sasuke will turn good at last but he feels that he cannot return to Konoha because of the evil things he has done. Also either Sakura will join Sasuke when he leave. or she stays with Naruto and become his wife or something like that..

Also Naruto's ultimate mode will become a fusion between Sage mode and Fox mode

Sasuke will gain a last hax too probably or gain a newer technique when he kills madara or something and fuse the 2 ms
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:46 PM   #14
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
^why would he care if Sakura dies?remember,he almost chidori'ed her face until Kakashi came and saved the day.my bad he tried to kill her AGAIN ,then Naruto came to tha rescue.

Sasuke has tried to stab naruto in the past also but manga readers are still hopeful for the two to team up again. By the way if sakura dies while saving sasuke "my theory" is as explained above...

1.Naruto controls 9tails.he can now use SpiralShuriken without throwing it because Kyubi's chakra helps him against recoil.Naruto notices Kisame and then they fight.Kisame takes out KB.Naruto is holding his own against Kisame,Guy jumps in for a rematch.Kisame dies.at the end Kabuto comes,makes his presence known to Naruto.Naruto trains/fights with KB in the island to futher his training with Kyubi.

he could use it in sage mode without side effects...maybe with kyubi he could use it more often
As for the rest i think are interesting theories...

Last edited by Narutologist; 06-08-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Narutologist is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narutologist For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (06-08-2010)
Old 06-08-2010, 01:53 PM   #15
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
OR... based on the 3rd use of the death god sealing technique to seal the zombie 1st, zombie 2nd and Orochimaru's arms within himself in exchange for his life, Minato (aka the fourth) was able to modify the death god to transfer and seal half the kyuubi into Naruto and the other half within himself in exchange for his life. I don't know why people think the other half is anywhere else.

The interesting point to any of this is that Naruto apparently only have half the kyuubi - yet it seems to be enough to make him a full fledge jink. Is it that Naruto contains the kyuubi's essence and what does that mean for Madara's plan of sealing all the tailed beasts, given that Naruto apparently only has half of one.

That and how Minato managed to fight Madara, the Kyuubi and have his baby boy close enough to the fight to transfer the chakra. This needs proper treatment to make sense.
Yeah, Minato pussed out and sealed the good half inside the death gods belly with himself. I guess he didn't want to get his arse kicked till the end of time by the evil hate filled Kyuubi half so he gave that to Naruto.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote