490 Predictions/Spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 08:27 PM   #1
xDD
Konohagakure's shinobi

xDD is on a distinguished road
490 Predictions/Spoilers

Predict away people

Old 03-31-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road
Re: 490 Predictions/Spoilers

I wanna kno how Naruto and killer bee will meat so he could train naruto

Final Getsugga
Old 03-31-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Well I can't wait to see what'll happen with Kabuto to be honest. It's confirmed that he can use the technique better than both Oro and nidai, so I'm assuming he has improved greatly on a number of flawed aspects of the jutsu itself. We shall see.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
Zharoth
Genin

Zharoth is on a distinguished roadZharoth is on a distinguished road

Next chapter please, and fast.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zharoth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (03-31-2010), Rikudou Sennin (04-03-2010)
Old 03-31-2010, 09:02 PM   #5
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

sasuke's reaction to seeing itachi alive again
itachi(to sasuke) "Nice eyes"

LOL

W8 iatchi would be blind since sasuke has his eyes maybe he could get sasukes eyes transplated into him then they can both has EMS

Ima just wondering how kabuto perfected Edo Tensei it'would be kool if it gave them back there soul with ther own free will, and what "that" technique is

Last edited by Gmar; 03-31-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:09 PM   #6
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Thats my prediction in a nut shell
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-01-2010), batonnoir (04-06-2010), BLOOD_GOD (04-02-2010), doddy (04-01-2010), HAxx (04-01-2010), Krohnie84 (04-01-2010), Numinous (04-01-2010), platinumrug (03-31-2010), poolangya (04-01-2010), Rikudou Sennin (04-03-2010), RyuXander (04-01-2010), saiyaman (04-01-2010), Sasuke is awsome (04-02-2010), TheSixthHokage (03-31-2010), uchiha naruto (04-01-2010), Vengeance (03-31-2010), Zharoth (03-31-2010)
Old 03-31-2010, 09:36 PM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I few things can happen here & I wanted to write something up but am watching a movie so I'm just gona throw a couple of things on the table.

1. Kabuto may summon more edo golems that were shown. This is just a demonstration for Madara.

2. Kabuto may be snyced with gedo mazo to gain access to the Bijuu chakra in order to raise an army of un-dead.

3. The Uchiha clan could possibly be revived by Kabuto which in some sick way will prevent Sasuke from attacking him because he "brought his family back from the dead'(Sasuke's crazy). The DNA for these Uchiha has already been shown in Madara's eye lab. The chakra required to preform these summonings will come from the Bijuu.

4. Kabuto's edo golems won't be killed by just one person. I suspect they will be used for war & killed by different shinobi from different villages. The rock will most likely fight Diedara, the leaf Itachi, the sand Sasori, Lightning Nagato, & Mist Kakazu.

That's all for now I'll write something up if I find the time.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
01purple (03-31-2010), ask me anything (04-01-2010), batonnoir (04-01-2010), doddy (04-01-2010), Konnaha_yellow_flash (03-31-2010), Numinous (04-01-2010), platinumrug (03-31-2010), Rikudou Sennin (04-03-2010), saiyaman (04-01-2010), Wolverine (04-01-2010), Zharoth (03-31-2010)
Old 03-31-2010, 09:40 PM   #8
Zharoth
Genin

Zharoth is on a distinguished roadZharoth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I few things can happen here & I wanted to write something up but am watching a movie so I'm just gona throw a couple of things on the table.

1. Kabuto may summon more edo golems that were shown. This is just a demonstration for Madara.

2. Kabuto may be snyced with gedo mazo to gain access to the Bijuu chakra in order to raise an army of un-dead.

3. The Uchiha clan could possibly be revived by Kabuto which in some sick way will prevent Sasuke from attacking him because he "brought his family back from the dead'(Sasuke's crazy). The DNA for these Uchiha has already been shown in Madara's eye lab. The chakra required to preform these summonings will come from the Bijuu.

4. Kabuto's edo golems won't be killed by just one person. I suspect they will be used for war & killed by different shinobi from different villages. The rock will most likely fight Diedara, the leaf Itachi, the sand Sasori, Lightning Nagato, & Mist Kakazu.

Actually, that makes a lot of sense, Kabuto wants something, that's for sure, but I'd be personally reluctant if I were Madara, to agree on syncing him, haha. Unless the Edo Tensei Nagato counts as sync'd still, which would be pretty sick. "ohi i stole ur beests"

Hell yeah.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:44 PM   #9
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmar View Post
sasuke's reaction to seeing itachi alive again
itachi(to sasuke) "Nice eyes"

LOL

W8 iatchi would be blind since sasuke has his eyes maybe he could get sasukes eyes transplated into him then they can both has EMS

Ima just wondering how kabuto perfected Edo Tensei it'would be kool if it gave them back there soul with ther own free will, and what "that" technique is
How many times must the nature of Edo Tensei be repeated?

The summons have the same powers and abilities as the people had possessed IN THE PRIME OF THEIR LIVES. You really think that Itachi's "prime" was when he was dying of a terminal illness and 90% blind?
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (03-31-2010)
Old 03-31-2010, 10:47 PM   #10
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I can picture it now:

Kabuto: Orochimaru had plans to crush the ninja world and gain knowledge of all ninjutsu - I aim to take up his work. As you can see, I have come far in a short time. But I cannot do it alone. In exchange for my services in your little war, I want access to all the scrolls and secrets collected.
Madara: Hmmm... a fair proposal. But I didn't much trust Orochimaru, I'm not sure I can trust you.
Kabuto: Fair enough; but do you really have a choice? As you see, I'm the one who really controls Akatsuki nin now.
Madara: Yeeaaahh... about that; could you perhaps put those away. Especially that one, I don't wa-
Sasuke, entering: Yo, Madara! The effects of the surgery are wearing off. I can see ag-- <shock>
Madara: Uh oh... here we go.
Sasuke: BROTHER!!! You're alive!! Thank god! (runs over and hugs the Itachi summoning)
Itachi: ...
Madara: Sheesh...
Kabuto: Uh... Sasuke... that's...
Sasuke, crying: I never thought I'd see you again! I got revenge for you! I killed Danzo! Now we can take out the rest of Konoha together as Brothers and regain our glory!
Kabuto: This is kinda awkward; can you do something, Madara?
Sasuke: And after that, you can finally teach me those shuriken techniques you promised...
Madara: ME?! Do something? Look - I only manipulated him so he'd not only take Itachi's eyes to gain eternal mangekyo sharingan but also become a wanton force of destruction! You're bonehead to summoned his brother! Now he's a bluthering mess of feelings and brotherly love?! What the HELL am I supposed to do with that?!
Sasuke: whimper sob sniff
Kabuto: Did I mention that Orochimaru also really wanted to possess the sharingan?
Madara: Sigh... I can't believe I need people like this... you'd think after all this time...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-01-2010), batonnoir (04-01-2010), BAYSYCK (03-31-2010), doddy (04-01-2010), Rikudou Sennin (04-03-2010), saiyaman (04-01-2010), Sasuke is awsome (04-02-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (04-01-2010), uchiha naruto (04-01-2010)
Old 03-31-2010, 10:54 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:

Thats actually what I was thinking as well. However, since the rookie 9 have been shit on since part two. They will finally get to prove themselves against edoakatsuki (granted the edos arent as strong as the real versions and the rookie 9 couldve become pretty strong since kishi hasnt shown the limit to theyre power) And if so its obvious there will not be a one on one scenario for nagato or itachi lol. Thats more of a two - three on one IMO no matter how much they have improved.

Meanwhile the kages and upper jounin will fight the bijuu directly. Meanwhile sasuke with EMS and naruto with FTG/Kyuubi mastery sit around a converse about how noobish everyone is compared to them.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-31-2010, 11:00 PM   #12
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point

akamaru: that made me laugh hella hard especially this "now you can finally teach me those shuriken techniques like u promised" lolololol
Old 03-31-2010, 11:07 PM   #13
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

That's a sick prediction and makes a lot of sense. A Super-Kabuto, Sasuke and Madara makes "Akatsuki" one powerful organization again.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:14 PM   #14
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

I predict Kishi will ruin this great turn in the manga by making the reborn Akatsuki look like fodder in order to hype Sasuke and Naruto. Then, after all the Kabuto hype, Kishi will kill him off to hype someone else (most likely Sasuke).
Old 03-31-2010, 11:18 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashwind View Post
I predict Kishi will ruin this great turn in the manga by making the reborn Akatsuki look like fodder in order to hype Sasuke and Naruto. Then, after all the Kabuto hype, Kishi will kill him off to hype someone else (most likely Sasuke).
IDK. I could see sasuke after becoming good again using the sword of totsuka to save kabuto from Oros cells like sasuke needed therfore kabuto could be redeemed in the end and made some what good with Oros chakra and white snake power ripped out of him.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Closed Thread