490 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 01:21 PM   #31
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Re: 490 Predictions/Spoilers

^Nice,but you wrote chapter 390 at the top

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues

Old 04-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #32
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

So I did - damn 3 being so close to 4. Who designed this keyboard?
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (04-01-2010)
Old 04-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #33
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

nice prediction! I would like to think though that toads would know what to do with the key or at least how to work it...at any rate i can live with that^^^
Old 04-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #34
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA

kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point

Madara: hey wtf are you doing?
Kabuto: nah, nothing i just revived your bitches
Madara: heh.. as if they can beat me
Kabuto: they are my bitches now. any jutsu will be useless against them
Itachi: madara you idiot, what did you do to sasuke? did you suck his cock 7 hours a day?
Madara: it's none of your business Itachi, he's doing my bidding as of now, and we'll crush konoha soon.
Itachi: what the?
Madara: by using a jutsu with my saliva sasuke has become more like me and i used it when we have our training
Itachi: i'll fucking kill you *amaterasu*My amaterasu does more romance than yours nitwit

(at konoha)
Tsunade: hey you fucking slaughter tonton for me shizune
Shizune: you just can't tell me to do that Tsunade-sama!
Tsunade: i'm still hungry, you slut
Shizune: But lady tsu...
Tsunade: just get me sammich or you'll become a missing ninja
Shizune: ok *cries* (in mind: i'm glad he didn't continue with her plan, she must be really old)
Kakashi: uhm lady Tsunade, though being in my 30s, i'm still a virgin, can we make out this evening.
Tsunade: you fucking copy ninja, for all the shinobis that you can copy you copied that pervert Jiraiya (she suddenly reminds him)
Kakashi: i was just kidding Tsunade-sama
Tsunade: ok, let's have a meeting soon about our strategies for the war(shit i regret waking up in a coma)

Madara's hideout

Sasuke: Madara you troll where are you
-Madara suddenly appears from nowhere-
Madara: i gotta warn you, Kabuto's already have Orochimaru's cells in him
Sasuke: god, you mean, he integrated the michael jackson of this manga into his own? he must be really crazy, but it's already to late, hahaha, the result of messing up with science, ending up being crazy
-Sasuke looks to Madara in his mangekyo eyes-
Sasuke: do my eyes look good?
Kabuto: HAHAHA I FOUND YOU FAGGOTS, i have a surprise for you Sasuke-kun
-Kabuto shows Itachi to him-
Sasuke: brother!
Itachi: you are indeed homosexual Sasuke
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevinyu For This Useful Post:
poolangya (04-02-2010), Wolverine (04-02-2010)
Old 04-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #35
naruto shippuden rocks
Genin

naruto shippuden rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
OK - serious one this time:

Chapter 490: Orders.

Madara: Join forces? What makes you think I'm interested?
Kabuto: Wars are costly. One can always use powerful allies - especially when fighting all five ninja nations.
Madara: I generally tend to work with subordinates I can trust. As I recall, Orochimaru and Akatsuki - indeed, Uchiha, even - haven't always mixed well.
Kabuto: I have no intention of being being a subordinate. Partner is a better arrangment.
Madara: I see you've taken on Orochimaru's arrogance.
Kabuto: With this kind of power, it is a necessary trait.
Madara: Agreed. All right - I'm interested. What is your offer?

(back in Konoha)
Tsunade: MEETING AJOURNED! GET TO WORK!
Konoha Elder: Wait, Tsunade.
Tsunade: Tsk.
Konoha Elder: You haven't made plans for the Kyuubi host.
Tsunade: His name is Uzumaki Naruto and he has saved this village more than once! I suggest you learn his name!!
Konoha Elder: Perhaps - but the fact remains. Akatsuki still wishes to capture him and we cannot let a weapon like that be taken from us. The Kage summit made it clear that he should be protected. What plans do you have to keep him in safe within the village?
Tsunade: I have no intention of restraining Naruto in any way.
Konoha Elder, in shock: Surely you can't be serious?! To let him wander would make him an easier target!! He must be protected here, if only to -
Tsunade: You mean kept here to protect YOU in case of an attack!
Konoha Elder: Surely... his purpose... he was created -
Tsunade: I don't think even you have any idea what the Fourth intended for Naruto. Besides, do you think you could keep him here against his wishes?
Konoha Elder: Be that as it may, plans must be made for his protection.
Tsunade: Indeed. So I shall do so... SHIKAMARU!!
Shikamaru, shocked, stands: Y-YES!
Tsunade, smirking: In your opinion, what does Naruto need to remain safe?

(at Myobokuzan)
Naruto: So that's the key?
Fukasaku: Yes - this is Minato's legacy left to you.
Naruto: Hmmm.
Fukasaku: What are you thinking? Will you take it on?
Naruto: Well, I think so... but...
Fukasaku: ??
Naruto, smiling: I haven't the first clue what it means!
Fukasaku: !? WHAT!?
Shima: Relax dear. No one said this would be easy.
Naruto: Perhaps the octopus could help me... this makes no sense! What sort of prophecy start is that??
Fukasaku: I don't know, perhaps you should consult with the Hokage.
Naruto: Yeah.
Shima: Then we will return you to Konoha. Stay in touch - I always have food ready.
Naruto: Uh... Th- (summoning released)
Shima: Such a nice boy.

(at Madara's Hideout)
Kabuto: Fair enough. I agree.
Madara: Good.
Kabuto: So where do I start?
Madara: In the Water Country. Of all the nations, it is the most volitile. If we can disrupt their plans, the alliance will begin to crack. Do you still have any contacts there?
Kabuto: Some, but they never last too long.
Madara: Good. I'll send messages to my people there and tell them to cooperate.
Kabuto: I'll be going then.
Madara: One more thing...
Kabuto: Hm?
Madara: Stay out of Sasuke's way. He will kill you.
Kabuto: Heh.

(at Konoha)
Naruto, groaning: I'm still hungry.
Shikamaru: Naruto!
Naruto turns to see Shikamaru, Neji, Ino, and Lee.
Naruto: What are you doing here?
Shikamaru: Orders from the Hokage.
Naruto: ??
Lee: I am to be your strength.
Ino: I am to be your health.
Neji: I am to be your eyes.
Shikamaru: And I am to be your brain... heh... we're officially your bodyguards.

Next Issue: The Fighting Begins.
i would add (for those naruto+hinata fans)
Hinata: I am to be your heart
Old 04-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #36
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA

kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point

i can't make a good prediction but i'll try my luck

Kabuto: reject the deal, or regret it while you're living, hahaha, and you're immortal, so it would be bothersome for you to reject it right
Madara: do you think your power is enough for me to have you in my group?
Kabuto: eh, i just revived your fallen dogs right?
Madara: hmm, i know you want to avenge the sickly Orochimaru by killing Sasuke
Kabuto: ! *where did he get those information*
Kabuto: nah, not really, i'm done with Orochimaru, i have total control over his body but he had my tongue, it could grow to great lengths
Madara: i see. i'm now interested in having you as my newest bitch around Akatsuki
Kabuto: i thought negotiating with you was difficult (in mind: hehe, you'll have your revenge Orochimaru-sama, i'll kill Sasuke!)

Madara's hideout:

Sasuke: atlast, i can destroy konoha with my power!
White Zetsu: Madara is away, sharing some gossip with Kabuto
Sasuke: Kabuto?!
Black Zetsu: it seems like he's becoming Orochimaru
White Zetsu: i don't know if you'll laugh at him when you see him, a wasted handsome youth right
Black Zetsu: indeed, so, what are you planning right now?
Sasuke: i'll kill him, dealing with Orochimaru was not enough
Black Zetsu: he used a jutsu which revived Akatsuki members, including your older brother
Sasuke: WHAT?
Black Zetsu: we gotta go after him quickly
The Following User Says Thank You to kevinyu For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (04-02-2010)
Old 04-01-2010, 03:51 PM   #37
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

I can really see Sasuke taking Itachi's revive exteemly personal...
Old 04-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #38
eric_vvr88
Academy Student

eric_vvr88 is an unknown quantity at this point

sasuke would try to kill kabuto for reviving itachi madara might make kabuto put itachi away
Old 04-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #39
Relentless
Chuunin

Relentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Zombie Itachi: MYYYY EYYYYESSSS!!!
Sasuke: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Zetsu: Told you he’d only scream, now give me my 10 bucks.
Madara: (hands over the money) Ok, ok…
Zombie Kakuzu: MOOOONEYYYY!!!

Kakuzu at the end was just way too funny... funniest thing ive read in a long time!!

Hmm i would have rathered Kabuto stayed a solo villain, im hoping hes just tricking madara. Sasuke will have a heart attack when he sees itachi

Naruto meeting KB isnt a huge surprise but im glad its happening, i can see some really funny scenes coming up

赤いドラゴン
.::'~ JMan : You were the greatest and will be missed ~'::.

http://tt-rage.mybrute.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Relentless For This Useful Post:
Numinous (04-03-2010)
Old 04-02-2010, 01:46 AM   #40
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

i wanna know what kabutos after, and when he brought back 6 akatsuki members i was like OMG THATS AWESOME!

but whats this tech that the super size sage was talking about??

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Old 04-02-2010, 03:25 AM   #41
mops1337
Genin

mops1337 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Asmodeus View Post
i wanna know what kabutos after, and when he brought back 6 akatsuki members i was like OMG THATS AWESOME!

but whats this tech that the super size sage was talking about??
true kabuto probably is using them for something, who knows but i would like to know it's kindof odd, cuz they stated in the last chapter that he was leaving anko and them clues. kabuto and his tricks

minato's secret jutsu that requires bijuu chalkra it's about time they started talking about it. they always called it "that" jutsu who knows what it will be!
Old 04-02-2010, 05:39 AM   #42
frankfreddy
Genin

frankfreddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto 490 – The Preparation Starts

Marlboro (04-02-2010), naruto shippuden rocks (04-02-2010), Wolverine (04-02-2010)
Old 04-02-2010, 05:56 AM   #43
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

Im just sayin if kabuto perfected the jutsu, then he probably surpassed oro in so many ways. he could be on another level with all oro's jutsu... scary and awesome at the same time.

i think sasuke will get angry at seeing what kabuto did to itachi and attack him. we might get lucky and see alittle battle before madara stops it of course.

^^^ they said in the manga that kabuto is probably following the will of oro; so he either wants to destroy konoha, kill akatsuki, or wants the sharingan still... dude i cant wait he's gotta be so powerful. mastering all oro's jutsu and combining his abilities as well....WHAT!!! new second favorite character.hahahaha

Last edited by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG; 04-02-2010 at 06:01 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:10 AM   #44
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG View Post
Im just sayin if kabuto perfected the jutsu, then he probably surpassed oro in so many ways. he could be on another level with all oro's jutsu... scary and awesome at the same time.

i think sasuke will get angry at seeing what kabuto did to itachi and attack him. we might get lucky and see alittle battle before madara stops it of course.

^^^ they said in the manga that kabuto is probably following the will of oro; so he either wants to destroy konoha, kill akatsuki, or wants the sharingan still... dude i cant wait he's gotta be so powerful. mastering all oro's jutsu and combining his abilities as well....WHAT!!! new second favorite character.hahahaha
I'm sorry, just because Kabuto breaks out one Edo Tensei, with a bunch of dead Akatsuki members that he prolly snuck around to gain the DNA dosen't impress me much. Not as much as the totality of Orochimaru. He's not summoned Manda (whos dead as far as we know), or Hydra (also dead as far as we know), so his summons possibilities aren't even equal to Orochimaru. Additionally by some means Oro had the 1st, the 2nd, and even MINATO'S DNA (which was a fraudelent use of the jutsu, no way Oro should've had access to Minato's DNA, he was with the Death God). He won't have the Sword of Tsunagi which can pierce anything but the Kyuubi. Don't get me wrong though, I dig Kabuto and he will ATTEMPT to be formidable. If Madara has him join the Akatsuki and Sasuke dosen't see the jutsu he prolly won't care. But like Oro he will attempt to double cross the one with the new EMS, and people forget that EMS hasen't truly been seen since the battle with the 1st. I smell a lot of Uchiha's Roadkill coming from just up the road.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #45
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

490: Madara vs Kabuto

Madara looks at the undead versions of his former akatsuki underlings and then looks at Kabuto.

Madara: "You have progressed well in learning such a technique but unlike your predecessors who were able to use it to bring back those they chose to with a full measure of life, you have done nothing more than raise the dead that should have best been left buried."
Kabuto: "You try my patience Madara. Is it a deal or shall I kill you right now?"
Madara: "I would be a fool to accept an alliance with you. I think I shall kill you myself right here right now and display your corpse as a warning to those who would betray akatsuki."

Madara attacks Nagato with amaterasu. Nagato explodes to pieces as the flames disentigrate his body. Deidera tosses several clay bombs that turn into spiders and run towards Madara. Madara easily dodges the spiders and vanishes into the ground.

Kabuto: "Spread out and find him! Do not let him get away!"

Madara's head pops up and sucks up the body of sasori. Deidera sends the spiders towards Madara who quickly vanishes under the ground.

Kabuto: "Kakazu force him out of the ground. Itachi catch him in a genjutsu the second you can get him in eye contact."

Kakazu shoots dozens of veins into the ground when suddenly Madara appears right next to Kakazu. Deidera sends the spiders which jump into the air towards Madara. Madara teleports in the body of Sasori which he uses as a shield along with kakazu to absorb the blast from the flying incoming spider bombs. Madara then sinks into the ground again as the blast clears revealing the dismembered remains of Sasori and Kakazu. Deidera creates several birds bombs that fly up high into the air and fly in circles around the area. Madara teleports behind Itachi as the last bird flies up high in the air to join the others. The birds stop flying flying and head towards Madara.

Madara thinking: "Im sorry old friend but I have no other choice."

Madara slams his fist hard into the back of Itachi cracking his spine as Itachi attempts to turn around to face Madara. One by one the birds fly in as they barely miss Madara and explode destroying Itachi's body. Deidera then tries to throw one last explosive clay at Madara but Madara instantly hits Deidera with amaterasu causing him to explode as his clay bomb ignites. Madara turns to face Kabuto who just stands there smiling at him.

Madara: "If your best strategy is to throw several weakened versions of my own defeated allies who's weaknesses I know well than you are better off to accept death right now."

Kabuto: "Actually that was just a warm up. A small taste compared to what I have at my disposal to kill you. Let's see how you feel now about facing those whom your allies faught so hard to capture."

Kabuto activates Edo Tensei and out of the ground appear several coffins. The coffins open to reveal the jinchuriki that had been captured in the past. Madara has a shocked look on his face as he recognizes the faces of several of the jinchuriki.

Naruto is looking over the scroll when the Elder Sage toad clears his throat.

Elder Sage Toad: "Before you consider using that scroll I must give you a warning to the final part of what I have seen in your future that also is concerning that scroll. The Fourth when he created that seal made a deal that now you must agree to break. That is why in the final part of my vision I have seen a dark figure I have known well and it is him you will have to face one day if you wish to regain the full power of the kyubi. One day you will face death and only by defeating him will you be able to gain the full power that you seek."

Naruto: "But how can I defeat something like death?"
Elder Sage Toad thinking: "I really hope you prove the prophecy I have seen wrong naruto."

Naruto has a terrified look on his face as we see the Elder Sage Toad flash back to an image of death with its arms outstreatched towards a fallen Naruto laying in a pool of blood.

491: Masters of Fate

Last edited by jeanericuser; 04-02-2010 at 08:17 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
doddy (04-02-2010), eric_vvr88 (04-02-2010), killerrabbit9 (04-02-2010), Marlboro (04-02-2010), Numinous (04-03-2010), Rikudou Sennin (04-03-2010), thegodfather2450 (04-02-2010), uchiha naruto (04-02-2010), Vengeance (04-02-2010), Wolverine (04-02-2010)
Closed Thread