490 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #61
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 490 Predictions/Spoilers

ok, so...whats kishi going to do with all this crap going on now?? isnt this suppose to end at 500?? or was that just a rumor? the 4th ninja war will take more then 10 chptrs, the battle with pein and konoha took like 5 chpters right?

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"

Old 04-03-2010, 10:42 PM   #62
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Asmodeus View Post
ok, so...whats kishi going to do with all this crap going on now?? isnt this suppose to end at 500?? or was that just a rumor? the 4th ninja war will take more then 10 chptrs, the battle with pein and konoha took like 5 chpters right?
There is no way in hell Kishi would end the manga at 500. There is WAAAY too much to cover. I'm not going to list every little thing, but we still need a conclusion to Naruto vs. Sasuke, something with Madara, and Killerbee being captured.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:21 PM   #63
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

ok good so it was just a rumor lol

im really looking forward to the ninja war and the battle between naruto and sasuke

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Old 04-04-2010, 06:06 AM   #64
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Asmodeus View Post
Dude, Naruto vs Pain alone took 10 chapters so there's no way this would end at 500.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:14 AM   #65
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Im bored and I feel generous. Here is the second part of the madara vs kabuto as well as the naruto encountering death.

491: Masters of Fate

Naruto is in a cave setting following Fukusaku deeper into the cave.

Naruto: "Are we there yet? We have been walking through this tunnel for hours."
Fukusaku: "Some times good things require long amounts of effort to get the best results."

Fukusaku turns a corner and notices the cave has changed into a much larger area with carvings all along the walls with runes scribed along the surfaces of several statues near the walls.

Fukusaku: "Naruto hand that torch to me over here a sec. I think we have found it."

Naruto walks over and hands the torch to Fukusaku who lights a brazier. The whole place then starts to light up revealing dozens of statues of demonic like figures that all seem to be trapped in looks of horror. Naruto has a spooked look on his face as he looks at a woman statue with a horrified look on her face.

Fukusaku: "This is a shrine to death and the damned. It is here we shall summon death to get back the other half of the kyubi."

Fukusaku lights a pot which gives off a red flame, a heavy plume of smoke, and a foul odor of decay.

Fukusaku: "In order to summon death you must shed some blood into the pot in order for death to be summoned properly."

Naruto cuts his hand and lets the blood drip into the pot. The smoke begins to shape until two eyes suddenly appear from the smoke. The eyes immediately focus on Fukusaku.
Death: "Why have I been summoned here. Speak now and use your words carefully or else you shall feel my dark embrace."
Naruto: "I have come seeking that which is in your possession. I wish for the other half of the kyubi that was given to you."

The smoke clears away revealing death floating above them looking at Naruto with an evil smile. Death suddenly gives off an evil laugh as it looks down at Naruto. Naruto grips his Kunai and prepares to charge.

Death: "I know the reason why you seek it Naruto Uzimaki but I refuse to give it away unless I am given something in return and do not dare think you can attack me. Attempt to do so any you shall only end up feeling my embrace sooner."
Naruto: "What can I possibly give you that would be fair trade for the other half of the kyubi?"
Death: "A soul."

Naruto and Fukusaku both have a terrified look on their face while death gives off an evil laugh. Fukusaku starts to get angry and looks up at death.

Fukusaku: "We refuse! I will not allow you to claim the soul of the chosen one before his time!"
Death: "Silence young toad! I will give you what you ask Naruto but in exchange you must give me the soul of someone far more valueable than yourself."
Naruto: "Who?"
Death: "There is a man that has lived longer than any man should ever live. His refusal to accept my embrace has long been a thorn in my side. In exchange for the other half of the kyubi I want you to get his soul for me. I believe you know him already. He goes by the name Madara Uchiha."
Naruto: "But how can I claim Madara's soul? I do not even know how to kill Madara?"
Death: "Than this is all that you shall need."

Death stabs its sword into Naruto and blood pours from Naruto's eyes as red light shoots from his eyes. Naruto falls to the ground and death slowly starts to vanish leaving Naruto laying on the ground in a pool of blood similar to the Elder Sage Toad's vision.

Death: "When the time comes you shall now have the power to give me Madara's soul. I shall await my payment. If you fail I shall claim your soul as payment for your failure. Farewell Naruto Uzimaki."
Fukusaku thinking: "What has Naruto gotten himself into and what exactly did Death give to him to help him claim Madara's soul."

Madara is standing around the bodies of the jinchuriki with the last one writhing in pain as amaterasu burns it to a crisp. Kabuto smiles while Madara looks winded from his latest battle. Kabuto starts to smile.

Kabuto: "Are you ready to give up yet Madara? You can not fight like this forever."
Madara: "I can take on whatever you throw at me. There is nothing you have which I can not defeat."
Kabuto: "These next ones should be considerably harder. It took much effort on my part to find out about them but it was well worth the effort. Tell me would you intentionally attack someone if you knew they were a loved one?"

Kabuto activates Edo Tensei and 5 coffins pop up. The coffins open to reveal three men and two women. When they see him they have a sad look on their faces as they see whom they must fight. Madara shakes his head and grips a sword from one of the fallen jinchuriki as a tear runs down his mask.

Madara: "Oh god! Not them! My father, mother, and brother as well as my own wife and son!"

Madara: "How dare you Kabuto! How dare you make me face my own family! I shall make certain you pay dearly for this insult to the Uchiha and my family!"

Madara steadies the blade and prepares as his father and brother charge headlong towards him with swords raised.

492: Family Reunion
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (04-04-2010), mops1337 (04-04-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (04-04-2010), thegodfather2450 (04-04-2010), uchiha naruto (04-04-2010), Wolverine (04-04-2010)
Old 04-04-2010, 09:43 AM   #66
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

^^^^^ llollllll.. Sorry but madara wouldn't "cry" the toad already gave us naruto's vision and madara wouldn't care who kabuto summons cause he doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but himself. a man who pulled out his brothers eyes doesn't have emotions for "family".
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (04-04-2010)
Old 04-04-2010, 10:32 AM   #67
god111
Genin

god111 is an unknown quantity at this point

gotta agree with myth....madara is a selfish git
Old 04-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #68
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Am I the only one who thinks that ems doesn't automatically equal immortality?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 04-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #69
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
You're not the only one.

That EMS = immortality is based on the perception of Tobi as Madara.
Did anyone think Tobi might be Shisui, that would be some twist ei?

EDIT: That is just something I thought of, but it's 99 percent not true since I just remembered that Tobi was referring to "Shisui's eye" when he was alone, so if he was Shisui he would say "my eye". I just thought of that now.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.

Last edited by superninja; 04-04-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #70
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Its just how does Shisui have all this knowledge of things?
Marlboro (04-04-2010), platinumrug (04-04-2010)
Old 04-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #71
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedraon620 View Post
Its just how does Shisui have all this knowledge of things?
That is the question people ask when someone says that Tobi might not be Madara, the question is "how come he knows all the history then".

For one thing, it is common knowledge about the history of the leaf village or it is something that could be found and read in the archives or in the Uchiha tablet.
The only thing Sasuke didn't read in the tablet about mangekyou was that you need to transplant your brother's eyes to achieve EMS. That was the info that seems exclusive to Tobi and he shared it with Itachi.
But that is confusing to me since it should be historically known that Madara's brother was blinded before he died and the clan should have recorded it and posses such knowledge. Itachi said that for years Uchiha brothers tried to steal each others eyes like it was some practice so if that is true then that knowledge was present inside the clan. So as you can see, Tobi might be a guy that did his research, since he can teleport around the world and have access to various places wheter guarded or not, he can obtain the knowledge relatively fast plus Zetsu informs him about present events or maybe past as well.
The Rikudo sanin legends and the Juubi, well that info can not be verified now, can it? So he can make stuff up if he wants to in such cases and places.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #72
mops1337
Genin

mops1337 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
i agree with ya.
ems doesn't mean immortality, just means they dont go blind anymore, a possible new ability (which is yet to be determined). Sasuke will still be a fragile little girl when he gets hit lol. He's a glass cannon, thats why he's so evasive and talented. He will still burn up his chalkra by spamming shit. he doesn't have half the chalkra reserve naruto does. but this is my opinion on the matter who knows, kishi might have a hard on for sasuke and make him even better and equal with sage mode which would be a giant crock of shit cuz one hit from sage mode and he'll snap like a twig until he hides behind his friend susan lol sally and susan

Last edited by mops1337; 04-04-2010 at 04:46 PM. Reason: grammar
The Following User Says Thank You to mops1337 For This Useful Post:
uchiha naruto (04-05-2010)
Old 04-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #73
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Ems has nothing to do with immortality if that were the case he would never let sasuke have it...

madara's not immortal he's all fucked up his body parts are missing shodaime literally shit stomped him into the ground im guessing he survived by a thread most likely izanagi which is why he other eye is never shown. he then prob wandered around like a pussy till zetsu came to his help and for some odd reason helped him..

he then bitched out and used the kyuubi to fight minato knowing minato like shodaime doesn't have bijju holding abilties so he assumed ehh i can't die and nothing can beat the kyuubi but minato rofllled and sealed that shit away leaving madara once again with a big fat fucking failure stamped on his forehead.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:01 PM   #74
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

the only proven power that ems gives is that it stops the user from going blind and gives you a tech (or a few)

every case is probably different
Old 04-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #75
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Im starting to think the only reason Itachi thought EMS would give Immortality is because he truely believed tobi is madara. However, its become aparent that madara gets his body from what looks like zetsus shat out bodies he ate and his Idenity has been called into question so much its really looking like hes not the real Madara at all.

and I think the Prophecy about the young man with powerful eyes could actaully be tobi. I mean everyone automaticly assumes sasuke, but tobi has the age of a young man and over 100 SGs plus some RGs soon. An the "U know WHAT he IS" I think makes this theory more credible because hes the one that most likly is a What (the juubi, yin half of kyuubi or just some new kind of bijuu thats created by EMS after the physical body dies). SO many options lol.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
uchiha naruto (04-05-2010)
Closed Thread