490 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #76
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 490 Predictions/Spoilers

I'm so looking forward to the new chptrs, I wanna know what sasukes ems looks like and what his new power will be like, what naruto will do know that he has the key to give him the kyuubis full power and still controle him, the little fight thing with kabuto and madara and the ninja war man these chptrs will be so epic

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"

Old 04-04-2010, 08:31 PM   #77
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

the new chapters will bring interesting developments and sasuke and naruto will be legendary by the end of it...im not sure madara will accept kabuto though...besides do he really need him...he has to know kabuto will be planning to kill sasuke
Old 04-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #78
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Yea they will n honestly I think madar will need him becase kabuto surpassed oro and his bringing back the dead jutsu I belive madar can use kabuto invade he needs to come up with an army in an instant

name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Old 04-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #79
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
the new chapters will bring interesting developments and sasuke and naruto will be legendary by the end of it...im not sure madara will accept kabuto though...besides do he really need him...he has to know kabuto will be planning to kill sasuke
He's going to accept the assistance of Kabuto for a crucial reason: Madara's organization is in shambles and even with the recent acquisition of Sasuke, only so much can be done by the two of them and Zetsu. With the Edo Golems (if I can borrow that term from Vengeance), "Akatsuki" is almost at full strength again... sort of. Kabuto, Sasuke and the Edo Golems will, I am sure, fight the Kages of each country and Naruto. This superior Edo Tensei is probably a complete rejuvenation of the shinobi or something equally sinister as it will make the Fourth Ninja World War, way too close to call. Raikage, Tschukage, Mizukage and Gaara are all very capable, but put them up against Itachi, Deidera, Sasori and Kakuzu and all bets are off.

It would also just make the series better... major characters NEED and SHOULD die. It's war in a shonen, not a food fight in some wacky Disney film.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #80
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Haha lol that's funny and so true

Old 04-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #81
eric_vvr88
Academy Student

eric_vvr88 is an unknown quantity at this point

if major character need to die sakura should die first
Old 04-04-2010, 09:09 PM   #82
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Haha I can so see her dying

Old 04-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #83
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Something I wished to point out in the tobi isnt madara debate.

Here is narutos bijuu seal when the kyuubi has its way (the twirling pattern)http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/439/11/

Now notice tobis mask as well as MS pattern.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/475/10/

And the fact that whats in there is another deminsionhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/475/15/
kind of likehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/439/11/
andhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/419/14/

Granted Im not sure how other people can be pulled into that demision, ect. Ill just work on that later.

So the SG Tobis using is the seal, his body is compeletly fake, and the beast that should be inside is gone.

Conclusion: Tobi really is some kind of bijuu (juubi or yin kyuubi chakra) that exists completely through that one eye. but with all other evidence such as.

1. the power of the SG and the juubi do seem to be connected, not the SG and the RG.

2. Tobi has one powerful eye and so does the juubi. Could be an obvious reveal of tobis true idenity by kishi.

I think its more likly that tobi=juubi not yin half of kyuubi.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
naruto's death (04-04-2010), uchiha naruto (04-05-2010)
Old 04-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #84
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

I belive it's madara by the way everytime kikashi n sasuke n itachi n donzo kept sayin it's madara, even tho kikashi didn't get told by tobi that hi is madara n neither did donzo

but I am also confused if it is him or not because where is his ems?? Itachi said him self "madara is alive and his power and eye still exist but he's a shell of his formal self"...where's all that at??

Old 04-04-2010, 10:23 PM   #85
naruto's death
naruto's death

naruto's death is an unknown quantity at this point

i think soon we should learn of narutos family and i doubt he's the last of his clan/family the war is getting ready to start almost perfect timing while we get flash backs and all that from the older kohona ninja telling war stories and talkin bout war heros of the past to the younger shinobi
Old 04-04-2010, 10:38 PM   #86
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

That would suck anel leakage lol I don't want flashbacks and story trllingbi want some action and blood haha XD lol

Old 04-04-2010, 10:47 PM   #87
naruto's death
naruto's death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Something I wished to point out in the tobi isnt madara debate.

Here is narutos bijuu seal when the kyuubi has its way (the twirling pattern)http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/439/11/

Now notice tobis mask as well as MS pattern.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/475/10/

And the fact that whats in there is another deminsionhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/475/15/
kind of likehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/439/11/
andhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/419/14/

Granted Im not sure how other people can be pulled into that demision, ect. Ill just work on that later.

So the SG Tobis using is the seal, his body is compeletly fake, and the beast that should be inside is gone.

Conclusion: Tobi really is some kind of bijuu (juubi or yin kyuubi chakra) that exists completely through that one eye. but with all other evidence such as.

1. the power of the SG and the juubi do seem to be connected, not the SG and the RG.

2. Tobi has one powerful eye and so does the juubi. Could be an obvious reveal of tobis true idenity by kishi.

I think its more likly that tobi=juubi not yin half of kyuubi.

im starting 2 believe he isnt the final villian and if your theory is somewhat right another twist to that is he's going 2 try and merge with sasuke and take over his body like oro attempted.. since itachi said madara was a former shell of his self and it also seems he's compossed of different ninja's body parts or he just collects dead people and steals eyes for fun... he has 2 have a awesome plan or something 4 all those eyes or it would just be a waste to even show them in the manga .... also " IF " kabuto wants sasuke body also, then i feel we will get some new revalations as to why their all in pursuit of his body and it better not be some gay stuff like he has a strong body and eyes and beautiful hair..
sorry thoughts all over the place
Old 04-04-2010, 10:59 PM   #88
naruto's death
naruto's death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Asmodeus View Post
That would suck anel leakage lol I don't want flashbacks and story trllingbi want some action and blood haha XD lol
wow.. i said some war flash backs that in it's self should give us some action stories of them losing loved 1's in battle and so on!! shot some of the village elders or tsunade might have a flash back of madara and relize something of epic importance.. tsunade might have been too young too fight in the war back then but maybe her father told her things about him she was alive at that time i beleive.. in the last chapter she said something like DAMN UCHIHA CURSE or maybe i'm overthinking things again
Old 04-04-2010, 11:17 PM   #89
JenovaCake
Genin

JenovaCake is on a distinguished road

I think people should double check their spelling before posting lol.

Also I cant wait to find out what "that" jutsu is and also what abilities Sasuke will get via his EMS, and of course what it looks like

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto's death View Post
tsunade might have been too young too fight in the war back then but maybe her father told her things about him she was alive at that time i beleive.. in the last chapter she said something like DAMN UCHIHA CURSE or maybe i'm overthinking things again
You mean the last Ninja War or when the 1st Hokage fought Madara? Because yeah, she was alive and fighting with the other two Sannin in the last War but I doubt she was alive when Konoha was founded

Last edited by JenovaCake; 04-04-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:44 AM   #90
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenovaCake View Post
I think people should double check their spelling before posting lol.
honestly who really cares about spelling right on a anime forum? if you know what they say then it should be good...im not bashing on you or anything im just saying some ppl take it way to far when ppl dont or cant spell right

anywho i also wanna know what "that" jutsu is

The Following User Says Thank You to Uchiha_Asmodeus For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (04-05-2010)
Closed Thread