490 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 01:02 AM   #91
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 490 Predictions/Spoilers

[QUOTE=Uchiha_Asmodeus;1801395]honestly who really cares about spelling right on a anime forum? if you know what they say then it should be good...im not bashing on you or anything im just saying some ppl take it way to far when ppl dont or cant spell right

anywho i also wanna know what "that" jutsu is[/QUOTgot naruto to the point where he could QUOTE]

If anyone cares that much about correct spelling on a this Naruto, manga forum, they are taking this shit too serious. That jutsu is using the fox's power at will. Jiraiya focused on teaching Naruto to summon and safely use the 9 tails chakra. Jiraya was able to help Naruto train to a level where Naruto could safely summon and maintai himself with 2 tails worth of chakra, but when Jiraiya opened the seal to take Naruto to the next step, it was too much for Naruto. before Naruto went to save Gaara, Jiraiya told him not to use that jutsu. That jutsu he was referring to was Naruto's ability to purposely summon Kyuubi chakra that gave him Kyuubi tails, but since Naruto could easily lose himself with the lack of control that he had over his emotions, it wasnt safe for him to use, as he proved when he hurt Sakura after battling Orochu. If Naruto can complete "that jutsu", Naruto can safely summon all of Kyuubi's chakra at will, and use it to fight like other jinjuriki we have seen that can turn into their beast. Jiraya knew Minato meant for Naruto to use Kyuubi in the future, and Minato has said this himself. Minato and Jiraya always intended for Naruto to be able to control all of Kyuubi that is in him, therefore completing the jutsu.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Old 04-05-2010, 01:36 AM   #92
JenovaCake
Genin

JenovaCake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
If anyone cares that much about correct spelling on a this Naruto, manga forum, they are taking this shit too serious. That jutsu is using the fox's power at will. Jiraiya focused on teaching Naruto to summon and safely use the 9 tails chakra. Jiraya was able to help Naruto train to a level where Naruto could safely summon and maintai himself with 2 tails worth of chakra, but when Jiraiya opened the seal to take Naruto to the next step, it was too much for Naruto. before Naruto went to save Gaara, Jiraiya told him not to use that jutsu. That jutsu he was referring to was Naruto's ability to purposely summon Kyuubi chakra that gave him Kyuubi tails, but since Naruto could easily lose himself with the lack of control that he had over his emotions, it wasnt safe for him to use, as he proved when he hurt Sakura after battling Orochu. If Naruto can complete "that jutsu", Naruto can safely summon all of Kyuubi's chakra at will, and use it to fight like other jinjuriki we have seen that can turn into their beast. Jiraya knew Minato meant for Naruto to use Kyuubi in the future, and Minato has said this himself. Minato and Jiraya always intended for Naruto to be able to control all of Kyuubi that is in him, therefore completing the jutsu.
I don't really care but considering it isn't that hard re-read something I was just saying.

Also, speculation. You may be right but at the moment it is all speculation. They could be talking about a completely new technique for all we know.
I'm hoping it's his father's space/time technique. That would kick ass
Old 04-05-2010, 01:40 AM   #93
naruto's death
naruto's death

naruto's death is an unknown quantity at this point

who hasn't missed spelled a word in their life b4 it's not that serious..

i don't kno if he'll ever fully master control of the nine tails but i would like to see him in sage kyuubi mode with atleast up 2 4 tail.. i'm more interested in what new jutsu's he will learn while in sage kyuubi mode
Old 04-05-2010, 01:43 AM   #94
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i didnt know he had that tech lol fail

i really really wanna know what itachi gave naruto in that illusion

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"

Last edited by Uchiha_Asmodeus; 04-05-2010 at 01:46 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:45 AM   #95
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenovaCake View Post
I don't really care but considering it isn't that hard re-read something I was just saying.

Also, speculation. You may be right but at the moment it is all speculation. They could be talking about a completely new technique for all we know.
I'm hoping it's his father's space/time technique. That would kick ass
It isnt hard, but who cares to do that outside of school or work where it actually matters?

Speculation is all we have, but considering the fact that "that jutsu" is mentioned with the scroll being presented and the fact that Jiraiya's main focus was training Naruto to use Kyuubi, it likely has to do with Kyuubi. I doubt if Minatos space/time jutsu is important to anybody but Naruto once he finds out that daddy had it and it made him special, but I doubt if the Toads or Jiraiya cared whether or not Naruto could "complete it". Controlling Kyuubi is necessary for Naruto at the moment, but not a space time jutsu.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 04-05-2010 at 01:46 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:48 AM   #96
JenovaCake
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto's death View Post
i don't kno if he'll ever fully master control of the nine tails but i would like to see him in sage kyuubi mode with atleast up 2 4 tail.. i'm more interested in what new jutsu's he will learn while in sage kyuubi mode
Sage Kyuubi mode sounds awesome lol.
I really don't see how he is going to get the Kyuubi to play along though. The only things the Kyuubi cares about is getting out of Naruto and destroying shit.
Unless Naruto's training will get the Kyuubi to respect him (unlikely in my opinion), Naruto will have to find some way to forcefully extract it's chakra.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:50 AM   #97
liondemon
Missing Kage

I think the fact that the Toad predicted that Naruto will meet the "octopus", Naruto should be learning to control Kyuubi. That and the fact that Minato told Naruto "this is the last time", and now Naruto has been given the scroll that concerns Kyuubi

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 04-05-2010, 01:58 AM   #98
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I think the fact that the Toad predicted that Naruto will meet the "octopus", Naruto should be learning to control Kyuubi. That and the fact that Minato told Naruto "this is the last time", and now Naruto has been given the scroll that concerns Kyuubi
the octopus is killer bee so you know naruto and kb will be training together

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Old 04-05-2010, 02:01 AM   #99
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Asmodeus View Post
the octopus is killer bee so you know naruto and kb will be training together
That's what is sounds like to me. "You are going to meet the 8 tails, but before that, take this scroll that will help u with the 9 tails that is sealed inside u."

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 04-05-2010, 02:07 AM   #100
JenovaCake
Genin

Quote:
Even if he trains with Bee, I still don't see how it will change the Kyuubi.
Like I said, unless Naruto somehow gets the Kyuubi to respect him and freely help him like the Eight Tails does with Killer Bee, then I don't see how he can get it to even consider playing along. The Kyuubi wants out of Naruto and doesn't care about him as long as it survives. That's really the only reason it has ever given Naruto chakra. Why would that change just because Naruto has the key?

Unless Naruto deals with it in exchange for it's freedom or something like that.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:16 AM   #101
naruto's death
naruto's death

naruto's death is an unknown quantity at this point

You mean the last Ninja War or when the 1st Hokage fought Madara? Because yeah, she was alive and fighting with the other two Sannin in the last War but I doubt she was alive when Konoha was founded[/QUOTE]

what i kinda mean by that is that she is the granddaughter or niece of the 1st & 2nd hokage.. so maybe tsunade's father or mother may have told her stories of when madara and the first fought fought or maybe either one of those kages actually told her father or mother meaningful info about madara or the uchiha themselves.. isn't she of the senju clan so it makes sense to me in theory
and the senju did fight against the uchiha way before they formed the village hidden in the leafs..so all types of stories and secrets could have been passed down by word of mouth or is written in some scroll..

and we need the flashbacks or something to let them kno just how serious war is atleast for the first timers like the kohona 9 (INO _ SAKURA) lol hope 1 of them die cause neji won't let tenten die.. and plus b4 every war the general or the leader is suppose to give a kick ass inspiring speech
Old 04-05-2010, 02:18 AM   #102
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenovaCake View Post
Even if he trains with Bee, I still don't see how it will change the Kyuubi.
Like I said, unless Naruto somehow gets the Kyuubi to respect him and freely help him like the Eight Tails does with Killer Bee, then I don't see how he can get it to even consider playing along. The Kyuubi wants out of Naruto and doesn't care about him as long as it survives. That's really the only reason it has ever given Naruto chakra. Why would that change just because Naruto has the key?

Unless Naruto deals with it in exchange for it's freedom or something like that.
Not change because he has the key, but because he has the key and Sage chakra, which should allow his body to handle more Kyuubi chakra, and because he is older in body and mind now, and because Killa may have some method that Naruto can use to withstand the chakra. Kyuubi does what Naruto tells him anyway, except when Kyuubi catches Naruto when he is vulnerable and sneakily attempts to overtake him, but when Naruto demands, Kyuubi obliges. Nruto's problem in the past has been that Naruto's mind and body couldnt handle Kyuubi. Once Naruto gains control, Kyuubi has no choice but to do whatever Naruto tells him. Why? because Naruto will be in control. Minato said he felt that Naruto could handle Kyuubis power so clearly he can. It's probably a Senju thing. Uchiha have the potential to handle Kyuubi with their eyes and Senju with their body.

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (04-05-2010)
Old 04-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #103
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Something I wished to point out in the tobi isnt madara debate.

Here is narutos bijuu seal when the kyuubi has its way (the twirling pattern)http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/439/11/

Now notice tobis mask as well as MS pattern.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/475/10/

And the fact that whats in there is another deminsionhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/475/15/
kind of likehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/439/11/
andhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/419/14/

Granted Im not sure how other people can be pulled into that demision, ect. Ill just work on that later.

So the SG Tobis using is the seal, his body is compeletly fake, and the beast that should be inside is gone.

Conclusion: Tobi really is some kind of bijuu (juubi or yin kyuubi chakra) that exists completely through that one eye. but with all other evidence such as.

1. the power of the SG and the juubi do seem to be connected, not the SG and the RG.

2. Tobi has one powerful eye and so does the juubi. Could be an obvious reveal of tobis true idenity by kishi.

I think its more likly that tobi=juubi not yin half of kyuubi.
Are we questioning that all of the kyuubi is within Naruto? It seems obvious that all of the Kyuubi is in Naruto with part (half) of it being locked away from Naruto's use. Why are people coming up with these off the wall things like the Death God has Half of the Kyuubi, Sasuke has the evil half, Madara has half of it, etc...

On another note I would like to see Naruto pwn Kisame. For Bee to agree to train Naruto it would seem like they would need some way to gain each others trust especially after Naruto begged the Raikage not to kill Sasuke. It would seem fitting that Naruto helps Bee out with Kisame and this would give Kisame and honorable death compared to the originall clothesline death we had seen.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Old 04-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #104
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Spoiler!

Anyone want to translate?

Sorry if its about Sasuke masturbating again.

Last edited by killerrabbit9; 04-05-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #105
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

I think the Kyuubi will help Naruto of its own accord. If Naruto explains the situation Kyuubi will understand that if it gets loose it would get captured by Madara and sucked up in Gedo Mazo. At least inside a jinchuuriki it can't be controlled. Caged life is better than no life at all. And in this case they could fight together and the Kyuubi could get a taste of freedom.

"My country is the world ... my religion is to do good."
- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
- G. Massey -
Egyptologist
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
sickoverdrive (04-08-2010), uchiha naruto (04-05-2010)
Closed Thread