490 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #121
naruto's death
naruto's death

naruto's death is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 490 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I think ur missing the context of what. Seeing as how sasuke is a "who" and madara doesnt seem to have an Idenity making him a who. Its most likly then hes the WHAT. Bijuu or something IMO.

The very mythological creature (housoushi) the EMS monster itachi showed is suppost to be a DEMON that hunts other DEMONS. And clearly that would describe madara/tobi/what the best IMO.
thanks to both of you.. and i agree with u so i guess it's back to the drawing board 4 me with this whole moons eye plan and madara real intension's cause i've learned not to believe all of whatever any character says in this manga it's not like their not allowed to lie.. well back to making up more naruto manga conspricy theories

Old 04-05-2010, 09:04 PM   #122
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto's death View Post
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/489-94/15

can someone explain to me what the hell that senile old toad means by
(And you know what he is?!... The young man with such power in his eyes)
he's talking about sasuke.. and the permanent shenanigans.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:36 PM   #123
JEWbii
Genin

Location: too scared of the nuts on this forum to fill this out
JEWbii is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto's death View Post
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/489-94/15

can someone explain to me what the hell that senile old toad means by
(And you know what he is?!... The young man with such power in his eyes)
either....

1. It was a mistranslation and the "what" shoulda been a "who"
2. Sasuke is not whom the toad was speaking of and Naruto was mistaken in thinking that's who the toad was referring to.
3. Sasuke is a vessel for something and Naruto realized this when they clashed and knows what sasuke really is, this could make him a "what". (WAYYYY out there but his MS is the only one that isn't a 3 point variation which could indicate some hidden... ummmm... some hidden something).
4. Could mean Edo Tensei Nagato. Has the rinnegan and compared to the old toad he is still a boy. He is no longer a "who" and he wont be all sickly weakened. (not likely).
5. Finally he could mean Sasuke and Sasuke could actually be a Transformer (Robots in disguise qualify as a "what" not a "who"). this could be his latest hax.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #124
Oz_Striker
Academy Student

Oz_Striker is an unknown quantity at this point

The what could be the juubi..not madara. If madara somehow summons it with naruto alive. He could get the other half of the kyuubi chakra..you never know with kishi.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:59 PM   #125
JEWbii
Genin

Location: too scared of the nuts on this forum to fill this out
JEWbii is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz_Striker View Post
The what could be the juubi..not madara. If madara somehow summons it with naruto alive. He could get the other half of the kyuubi chakra..you never know with kishi.
True. Naruto only has half of the Kyuubi Chakra but can still have access to the full kyuubi power (or so is the common belief). if Madara (prick) could get his hands on the other half (yin I think) then he could potentially have a full powered Juubi. I wonder if that missing half of that one beast's chakra would be similar to a human missing one chromosome in a pair... hmmmm? (tee-hee picturing a huge monster with a helmet on)
Old 04-05-2010, 11:11 PM   #126
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Another spoiler, unconfirmed.
From http://www.ailevadisi.net/naruto-spo...iler-pics.html
There aren't any pics

Need a translation!

Edit: I looked at the Google trans and it seems Madara tests Kabuto by making him fight Fuu and Torune (there is constant mention of beetles, I am totally conjecturing). There is a short Naruto scene then back to Madara and Kabuto who talk about the Sharingan. I think they fight. Madara says something about Itachi and Nagato.
In an online Translator,it seems something about a person named HUGAKU'S (may be FUGAKU,sasuke's dad) SHARINGAN..numinous or vengeance or someone could translate it...please..

Last edited by uchiha naruto; 04-05-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:38 PM   #127
eric_vvr88
Academy Student

eric_vvr88 is an unknown quantity at this point

old toad sage might mean that naruto is going to meet someone young with powerful eyes that can also mean meeting itachi again

Last edited by eric_vvr88; 04-05-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:45 PM   #128
eric_vvr88
Academy Student

eric_vvr88 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have theorie about itachi gift if my man itachi planned ahead for sasuke than he might have known about kabuto maybe itachi gift is a strong genjustu to control kabuto long enough for edo itachi to stop sasuke or another theorie is itachi genjustu to make kabuto edo tensie the 4 hokage or jiraiya to help naruto training

Last edited by eric_vvr88; 04-05-2010 at 11:54 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:29 AM   #129
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

my theory on itachis gift to naruto has gotta do something with genjutsu's because the uchiha clan is know for their illusion techs and itachi knew sasuke will be doing alot of illusions, so maybe he gave naruto his genjutsu tech that can see through his eye techs and reverse its attack back on sasuke

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Old 04-06-2010, 01:12 AM   #130
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

it would be extremely dangerous for sasuke,thats the reason why itachi said "I HOPE,THE DAY NEVER COMES WHEN YOU HAVE TO USE IT"...something that would destroy sasuke's eye powers???may be..no idea..
Old 04-06-2010, 01:16 AM   #131
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

My prediction?

I predict that someone (Most likely Senin) will make a threat claiming to be a discussion of the chapter, but will instead give links to the raw.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:40 AM   #132
mops1337
Genin

mops1337 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha naruto View Post
it would be extremely dangerous for sasuke,thats the reason why itachi said "I HOPE,THE DAY NEVER COMES WHEN YOU HAVE TO USE IT"...something that would destroy sasuke's eye powers???may be..no idea..
which rules out a gay ass message. so please no one ever say it's just a message again.... lol not pointing fingers or anything just for future reference it has to be an ability of some sort. but yes i was thinking something to do with sasukes eye's, genjutsu counter (but the kyuubi will be used for that hopefully) or something to possibly counter ameratsu as well maybe he gave him that mirror to reflect his attacks lol

on a side note.... when naruto was given the scroll to learn how the fox's seal works, does that mean he gets to know how the reaper death seal works and possibily it as a jutsu he might learn on his own? or to only open and close it at will? been sitting in the back of mind

also...with him learning sage tech and learning how to use natural energy i feel this will help benefit naruto in balancing the two chakra's (nature/kyuubi) like yin/yang for an even better result in power. which will help him draw out and feel the kyuubi's chakra like in sage mode. He could mix them together so a fox sage mode is possible (mix the two chakra's together) like when he went 4 tails against oro, you saw the red and blue orbs to form the purple. this may also help naruto not to take damage from the kyuubi cloak and to absorb the chalkra.
because KB aint a sage(that we know of lol...), but he's found a balance between the two but they are working together in harmony where each takes turns form that i gathered in his fights.... where as naruto just went ape shit with no control of the kyuubi...

(only a theory im sure theres 1000's of people out there who think this as well and maybe have proven this wrong lol)

Last edited by mops1337; 04-06-2010 at 01:49 AM. Reason: missed a sentence... lol
The Following User Says Thank You to mops1337 For This Useful Post:
uchiha naruto (04-06-2010)
Old 04-06-2010, 03:20 AM   #133
gravu
Chuunin

gravu is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto may learn how to use kyubi's chakra at full potential, but i see no hope for him against Sasuke. What can he do against EMS, he cant even harm Madara as we seen in the past parts who's not even in the best shape. Sasuke will wtf destroy him.
Like a lollipop (Yeah)
She She lick
Like a lollipop (Yeah)
She She lick
Me Like a lollipop
Old 04-06-2010, 03:53 AM   #134
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

Thumbs down Re: 490 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravu View Post
Naruto may learn how to use kyubi's chakra at full potential, but i see no hope for him against Sasuke. What can he do against EMS, he cant even harm Madara as we seen in the past parts who's not even in the best shape. Sasuke will wtf destroy him.
if he learns to control KYUUBI'S chakra that means he can kick the shit outta sasuke..we have to see the full power of kyuubi yet...even the rinnegan user aka PAIN had trouble dealing with Kyuubi...and sasuke with EMS cant do anything against MADARA!!!SOME SORT OF SPECIAL POWER IS NEEDED IN ORDER DEFEAT HIM!! sasuke can't WTF destroy him for sure with full control over KYUUBI...
Old 04-06-2010, 05:52 AM   #135
mogle42
Genin

mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point

since pretty much everything repeats and then with some variation, maybe itatchis gift is like his gift to sasuke for madara. when sasuke saw madaras face it triggered ameratsu. maybe for naruto its a ms release of sorts or counterattack?
Closed Thread