The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 641 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #9601
kuneria
Hawt Damn

Location: Konaha you know in that one hut by that one building that's right next to Ichiraku raman place
kuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

What the hell

well i'm working on your epic freakin battle

I'm gonna put like dragonz n shit in it
Miburo (04-10-2010), Shrike (04-10-2010), Tabris (04-10-2010)

Old 04-10-2010, 03:41 PM   #9602
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Only if the Dragons a being slayed
Miburo (04-10-2010), Shrike (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 03:46 PM   #9603
kuneria
Hawt Damn

Location: Konaha you know in that one hut by that one building that's right next to Ichiraku raman place
kuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura about

yeah totally
just for you
Miburo (04-10-2010), zer0systm (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #9604
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

This pleases me.....
Miburo (04-10-2010), Shrike (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #9605
kuneria
Hawt Damn

xD I hope it does
Miburo (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #9606
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Pumped for OH battle pics.

Remember, eye-patch goes on the left eye.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Shrike (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 04:34 PM   #9607
kuneria
Hawt Damn

My left or your left
Just spew out whatever the hell you want in this epic battle >.>
Miburo (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #9608
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
Agreed, I'll eat my own dick if he gets defeated by Edgar, but of course, anything can happen in a fight.
Let's see some pics...

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-10-2010), Servo (04-11-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #9609
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuneria View Post
My left or your left
Just spew out whatever the hell you want in this epic battle >.>
My left.

I want furries getting their asses kicked, GLORIOUS BATTLING WITH FISTS AND FIGHTING SPIRIT, dongs piercing the heavens, blazing manly passion, hawt chicks, judo throws, and DR4G0NZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Let's see some pics...
I know, fuck! I just read the play-by-plays to decide if that shit was worth going to watch tonight. Jesus fuck. What was that shit?

BJ losing was surprising. Renzo/Hughes was a fucking stand up battle, which is beyond gay. And it looked like Renzo got shamed pretty hard. Silva fight just sounded pathetic and embarrassing for both men. Maia was shamed because of the whole 'getting raped by a dude that doesn't seem like he was even trying' for most of the fight (Jitsu is awesome and I <3 it. But you gotta be able to take someone down without pulling guard. Goddamn. I hate that about straight jitsu guys. Such scrubby shit. lrn2wrestle. Goddamn.) And Silva for acting like a fag. The last round sounded especially faggy on his end. At least (From what I read) it sounded like Maia was going all-or-nothing, which is manly. And Silva was just running away enough to have the ref threaten to deduct a point. Pretty shameful.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (04-11-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 05:07 PM   #9610
kuneria
Hawt Damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
My left.

I want furries getting their asses kicked, GLORIOUS BATTLING WITH FISTS AND FIGHTING SPIRIT, dongs piercing the heavens, blazing manly passion, hawt chicks, judo throws, and DR4G0NZ.

Oh damnzzz
I'll just... just make a whole comic for you xD
Mal (04-10-2010), Miburo (04-10-2010), zer0systm (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 06:04 PM   #9611
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

4 realz? I call being one of the hawt chicks!
can i do a judo throw?

@anwar: That would definitely lead to me taking a liking to you, cause i kind of jsut feel like a prick if i say somehting mean and no one agrees or shares their thoughts!

Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-10-2010), zer0systm (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 11:54 PM   #9612
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

True even DW said on his twitter that Silva might be the first champ to fight on an undercard. He's just disrespectful to the sport. DW instead of putting him with some jitsu guys just give him a good wrestler, everyone is pulling for GSP but Silva is a freaking LHW. Call me crazy but if trained right I think Sonnen has a better chance than GSP.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-11-2010), Servo (04-11-2010)
Old 04-11-2010, 01:41 AM   #9613
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Weirdest fucking ppv ever. Hughes and Renzo fight was just.......awkward. BJ looked like he had a goddamn staph infection, terrible performance. And Silva, just..........what the FUCK was that?

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-11-2010)
Old 04-11-2010, 04:30 AM   #9614
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
Weirdest fucking ppv ever. Hughes and Renzo fight was just.......awkward. BJ looked like he had a goddamn staph infection, terrible performance. And Silva, just..........what the FUCK was that?
I didn't even bother watching it after reading about it. Though, I kinda wish I went out and watched it now that I think about it. Probably a lot of dumbshits that don't realize that it wasn't live tonight. Could have bet some money on Edgar, lololol.

What actually happened in the Silva fight? From what I read, he acted like a cocky fuck the first round. Then by the third round he started avoiding engaging altogether. Like, how ridiculous was the running away at the end there? It must have been pretty bad if the ref had to stop it and tell him to quit being such a bitch. And were Maia's TD attempts just pathetic, or were they good shots and Silva was just defending ridiculously well? The play-by-play made it seem like the former.

And I was reading that Silva said that Maia disrespected his blackbelt or some shit? So he gets back at him by...not finishing the fight? Or proves him wrong by...avoiding the ground at all costs? Pretty gay shit.

That's why when I hear Silva said to be top p4p by people I kinda lol. Don't get me wrong, dude is crazy good and he'd shame me no problem. But compared to a dude like Fedor, who fearlessly goes where ever the fight goes like a true manly hero, Silva just doesn't compare. Fedor dived right in on Nog, stands and bangs with dangerous strikers. He doesn't give a fuck. And he wins.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (04-11-2010), zer0systm (04-11-2010)
Old 04-11-2010, 09:14 AM   #9615
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
What actually happened in the Silva fight? From what I read, he acted like a cocky fuck the first round. Then by the third round he started avoiding engaging altogether. Like, how ridiculous was the running away at the end there? It must have been pretty bad if the ref had to stop it and tell him to quit being such a bitch. And were Maia's TD attempts just pathetic, or were they good shots and Silva was just defending ridiculously well? The play-by-play made it seem like the former.
Yeah like the first two and a half rounds Silva was just toying with Maia. Striking at will, and showing off, a lot like he did in the Griffin fight except waaaay worse. He could have easily demolished Maia in the first round, no question. His showing off was actually pretty funny, my comrades and I were laughing our asses off. Then it started getting stupid, sometime during the third round, like you said, he just stopped engaging altogether. Fucking weirdest thing I ever saw in a fight. The ref was actually cracking up at Silva's antics at first, then he was getting fucking pissed at Silva not engaging, he called time out and rebuked him hardcore. Maia's TD's weren't terrible, not top notch either, but Silva has a pretty damn nice sprawl. Anderson clearly didn't want anything to do with Maia's guard.

Quote:
That's why when I hear Silva said to be top p4p by people I kinda lol. Don't get me wrong, dude is crazy good and he'd shame me no problem. But compared to a dude like Fedor, who fearlessly goes where ever the fight goes like a true manly hero, Silva just doesn't compare. Fedor dived right in on Nog, stands and bangs with dangerous strikers. He doesn't give a fuck. And he wins.
Fuck yeah dude, Fedor will just get in people's guards and fuck them up, no fear.....at all. Silva is crazy good, his striking is truly in another dimension, he deserves to be at least close to the top of the p4p list, Fedor is still at the top of mine (big surprise there).

So, pretty lame ppv overall. Pretty much everything I was hoping for in the main card, didn't happen. No manly grappling in Hughes vs Renzo, BJ lost his fucking belt by decision for christ's sake, and the main event was just retarded. Shit, the first two fights on the main card were easily better than the main three with the legendary fighters. There were some good undercard bouts too, Phil Davis locked a fucking sweet anaconda choke on that Swedish dude, I think it should have gotten sub of the night, but they gave it to dos Anjos.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-11-2010)