OffTheChain is legal! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
OffTheChain is legal!

Happy Birthday, girl. (;

Have a good one.

*Azumi goes back to her games*

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2010, 11:48 PM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: OffTheChain is legal!

Heppi besday

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Legal age is 16 in this country. OTC is older than me. And I am legal in America. And she's only just legal in mudhutter land?

You'd think that might keep the population down...
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-16-2010), Miburo (04-16-2010), RNB (04-16-2010), Servo (04-16-2010), Tabris (04-16-2010), Tzu Men (04-16-2010)
Old 04-16-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Legal means nothing in mudhut land.

You can be 12 and still get married and bring your kid to school.

because in mudhut land the only way to avoid pedo rapist is by having a pedo marriage.

Usually the girl is 11-12 and the guy is in the thirties.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 04-16-2010 at 01:14 PM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-17-2010), Jaxon (04-16-2010), Miburo (04-16-2010), RNB (04-16-2010), Servo (04-16-2010), Tabris (04-16-2010), Tzu Men (04-16-2010), zer0systm (04-16-2010)
Old 04-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #5
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I guess even horrible uncivilized mudhut land has it's up side...
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
RNB (04-16-2010), Servo (04-16-2010), Tabris (04-16-2010), Tzu Men (04-16-2010)
Old 04-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #6
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Stop lamenting old NL.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-17-2010), Miburo (04-16-2010)
Old 04-17-2010, 08:02 PM   #7
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

In my lands,Nothing legally or religiously can stop you from marring up to 4 lolis at the same time. people wont even look at you as a pedo or a perv.

But to be honest,You can only achieve that in the country sides where people DO build huts out of mud and straws. but not to worry..they build it only for chickens and ducks.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:58 PM   #8
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

she had some legendary tits, see Kites for nudes
G is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-17-2010), The Madness (04-17-2010)
Old 04-17-2010, 11:50 PM   #9
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I thought she lived in Japan at some point, and was most certainly not a mudhutter.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-17-2010)
Old 04-17-2010, 11:50 PM   #10
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

G, hook me up with your stash.

@FG-You dumbass, Azumi is the mudhutter.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (04-17-2010), Ninja48 (04-22-2010), RNB (04-18-2010), The Madness (04-17-2010)
Old 04-17-2010, 11:52 PM   #11
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Ahem, I'd uh...like to review those.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-17-2010), RNB (04-18-2010), Tabris (04-18-2010)
Old 04-17-2010, 11:54 PM   #12
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I thought we were talking about OTC. Oops.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-17-2010)
Old 04-17-2010, 11:58 PM   #13
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Slow edit. New post.

I'm using this thread to talk about tonight's strikeforce.

Goddamn, I don't care that Hendo lost. He's manly as fuck. And I like shields.

Aoki fight sucked. Pure grapplers need takedowns.

I thought King Mo would do well, but damn. Wasn't the most exciting fight ever or anything, but fuck yeah wrestling.

LOL Miller @ the end there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (04-19-2010)
Old 04-18-2010, 12:20 AM   #14
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Aoki fight sucked. Pure grapplers need takedowns.
Yeah, that fight blew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I thought King Mo would do well, but damn. Wasn't the most exciting fight ever or anything, but fuck yeah wrestling.
Good thing he's such a strong wrestler, and Mousasi's td defense sucked balls. Mo was definitely outclassed on the feet and in the guard for the most part. I think if Mousasi had some better cardio he could have turned that fight around.

Three grinding decisions, meh. The Hendo/Shields fight at least had some excitement, but fuck, I hate seeing Hendo lose.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-18-2010)
Old 04-18-2010, 01:03 AM   #15
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Hendo losing makes me sad too. Dude is a hero. = (

But goddamn, even in defeat he's manly. Throws IRON FISTS and is probably one of the only guys who can survive a MMA fight being full-mounted for >15 minutes. Not that shields was dropping bombs on him or anything though...

I dunno what was wrong with Mousasi. Seems like he had no FIGHTING SPIRIT most of the fight.

Aoki seemed like he didn't train for cage battling at all. Got shoved up against the cage and couldn't do shit. And he didn't really go for anything the entire time either. Try some heel hooks or some shit if you're losing that bad, goddamn.

Miller vs. Shield's entire fight camp was definitely Fight of the Night though. I lol'd so hard at the slow motion replay of it. He pops out of nowhere, says something, gets shoved, gets shoved again, then a bunch of MMA fighters jump all over him. All while he has some lulzy troll smile going the entire time. Normally I hate stupid bullshit drama shit in my battling, but I had to laugh at that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (04-18-2010)