New World Order - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
New World Order

If you are not familiar with the theory, it is that a small group of elite's at the highest level run the federal reserve bank, media companies, government etc. They are manipulating the economy, controlling the media, puppeteering the politicians in order to achieve their agenda which is to control the world through a one world government.

If you actually go back and listen to alot of the presidents of the united states and other countries, specially over the past 40 years there is mention of a new world order ample times. Many of the policies and decisions have further lead us away from freedom and more towards this new world order. Many of the presidents and there cabinets belong to groups such as the Bilderberg Group, Trilaterall Commission, Council on Foreign Relations which conists of select people of power in business and politics.

What does everyone think??

Old 04-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #2
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road
Re: New World Order

One world government would be FUCKED UP. People wouldn't stand for it. There would be chaos. ANARCHY!

...Well, that's what I think, anyway. :P
Old 04-20-2010, 10:07 PM   #3
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Why is this on the conspiracy theory thread? The new world order exists, though not in that exact name. Any body who does a little research into would find out.

Last edited by ask me anything; 04-20-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

^you act like people are well aware and that it is fact the president of the united states gets his orders from a small group of elite's in the business world, that the economy was manipulated purposely to create a housing bubble??

majority of the world do not believe this ^
Old 04-20-2010, 11:10 PM   #5
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

^ yeah well most people are sheep to be lead around. Most people are too busy with their normal lives to ponder theses kind of questions. Politicians have people wrapped around there little fingers. You got democrats and republican out there trying to push there views on each other when the elected officials in Washington that represent them are on the same side. Just look at any law that's passed. You always have a couple of key guys who decide whether is passes or not. One day they say they are against it. Then the opposition comes along and says "How about we throw in a couple of billion dollars for your state. Would that change your mind?" And yeah it does. Eventually it will be those same guys offering money to some else to get what they want done. I mean why wouldn't they? It's not their money after all, it's ours.

I won't go so far as to say someone is "ordering the president around". It's more like he's part of the group. He goes along with it because there is money in it for him. A prime example is michelle obama. In 2002 she was working at the University of Chicago Medical Center as a public relations representative. She had an $80,000 salary. 2 years later barack (as a state senator) helped pass a bill through the illionis state congress to award $15,000,000 dollars to that hospital to add an additional wing. Not 3 months later michelle obama received a promotion to vice-president of relations and was making $300,000. Coincidence??? I think not. Did I mention that going from merely working in the public relations office to actually running it is like 3 or 4 promotions upward. That's kind of a large jump in such a short time don't you think. Do you think that $15,000,000 grant had something to do with it.

Now millions are one thing, but BILLIONS are another. He's throwing around money like it's candy, and every body that gets the money is expected to give something in return. It's not just limited to our country either. The entire U.N. is a bunch of crooked politicians making deals behind closed doors just to screw people over and make themselves rich in the process.

Old 04-21-2010, 01:46 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
If you are not familiar with the theory, it is that a small group of elite's at the highest level run the federal reserve bank, media companies, government etc. They are manipulating the economy, controlling the media, puppeteering the politicians in order to achieve their agenda which is to control the world through a one world government.

If you actually go back and listen to alot of the presidents of the united states and other countries, specially over the past 40 years there is mention of a new world order ample times. Many of the policies and decisions have further lead us away from freedom and more towards this new world order. Many of the presidents and there cabinets belong to groups such as the Bilderberg Group, Trilaterall Commission, Council on Foreign Relations which conists of select people of power in business and politics.

What does everyone think??
Are you talking bout the Patriots (La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo)?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-21-2010), Scientia (04-21-2010)
Old 04-21-2010, 01:59 AM   #7
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

^ not sure what you are talking about

@ ask me anything- what you are talking about is people subject to bribes in washington, people doing things for money and taking advantage of their position of power by throwing kickbacks.

what im talking about is an elite group of people completely manipulating everything, they own the media companies and control what we hear in order to manipulate what we think, the way we spend our money in the economy is controlled through the fed which is a private entitiy seperate of the federal governent and has never been audited yet it controls the money supply, conrtolling the actual government itself not only by choosing the elected officials and bringing them in power by controlling who is shown by the media on tv and in papers, supprting there campaigns financially but also through the government borrowing money from these private bankers and being indebt to them.

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 04-21-2010 at 02:14 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:47 AM   #8
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Why is this on the conspiracy theory thread? The new world order exists, though not in that exact name. Any body who does a little research into would find out.
Dude. Holy shit. I have an INSANE idea. How about you stop talking about all the "evidence" that's out there and start actually providing some?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-21-2010), sheik (04-22-2010)
Old 04-21-2010, 03:07 AM   #9
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
^ not sure what you are talking about

@ ask me anything- what you are talking about is people subject to bribes in washington, people doing things for money and taking advantage of their position of power by throwing kickbacks.

what im talking about is an elite group of people completely manipulating everything, they own the media companies and control what we hear in order to manipulate what we think, the way we spend our money in the economy is controlled through the fed which is a private entitiy seperate of the federal governent and has never been audited yet it controls the money supply, conrtolling the actual government itself not only by choosing the elected officials and bringing them in power by controlling who is shown by the media on tv and in papers, supprting there campaigns financially but also through the government borrowing money from these private bankers and being indebt to them.
Yup you are talking bout the Patriots. Democrats and Republican dancing at their palm, they elect the President, with a bit a drama here and there, giving the people false sense of they actually voting.

I remember that from some Russian conspiracy buff. Nastasha Roma-something.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 04-21-2010 at 03:11 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:17 AM   #10
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

^ahh looked it up, its a metal gear solid reference. it is very similiar to that.

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 04-21-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:18 AM   #11
kluang
One Punch Man

Nope they are real. Explain how Obama become president or Bush becomes one? Better explain why kids these days like emo vampire movies?

Last edited by kluang; 04-21-2010 at 03:19 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:33 AM   #12
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

^obama became president because he was chosen by the elites to be president as he was already in there pocket, part of their organizations. he was perfect candidate after bush, people were just looking for a democrat who would bring change, anything far from bush. he made all kinds of promises, and instead continued all of bushes policies and kept some of bushes staff working. he did this because he belonged to the same organizations as bush and followed the same chain of command.

vampire movie/tv show craze lol, that i cant explain.

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 04-21-2010 at 03:35 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:48 AM   #13
kluang
One Punch Man

By that post you have denied the possibility of media control "by some people" over Obama when he rise as president.

Old 04-21-2010, 07:46 AM   #14
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

^what do you mean??
Old 04-21-2010, 08:25 AM   #15
kluang
One Punch Man

Because you said people wants to Obama to be the president not by some media info manipulation by powerful individuals.

But before you claim

Quote:
that a small group of elite's at the highest level run the federal reserve bank, media companies, government etc. They are manipulating the economy, controlling the media, puppeteering the politicians in order to achieve their agenda which is to control the world through a one world government.

Closed Thread