Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 109 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-14-2010, 07:56 AM   #1621
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Anyway new chapter says Rangiku is looking at Gin meaning he will beat the shit out of ichigo and like tousen get done in by a loved one PATHETIC....

Aizen isn't injured at all however he's reaching his limit and ishinn notices it thats when aizen says that the hokyoku reached his heart or some shit.. I guess putting that thing in your body fucks with you afterall but aizen has control now and started to fuse with it fully.

By the way Aizen does say he is reaching his limits.. Not bad I guess he's fought for some chapters now and taken on 9 well ishinn is 10 captains..

btw none of them are injured. and the way ishinn speaks to aizen its fact they both go way back.

P.s. i realize of course this isn't aizen's "real" limit lmfaoo he hasn't even used bankai yet till that there's no reaching limits... kubo is doing this limit crap to shows us the hokyoku's power. cause aizen says to ishinn.

"my shinigami spirit is reaching its limit" then he talks about hokyoku so wtf is aizen up to he obviously isn't using shikai or bankai here just regular fighting... Im guessing i was right about the hokyoku there's also some kind of internal fight going on in aizen.. He's stressing his body for some reason...

Don't you guys find it weird he didn't kill anyone yes kubo is gay and he doesn't kill but seriously he had the a chance to kill all of them not only yama but didn't.. im 100% sure this "war" isn't war but rather a field test so that the hokyoku could awaken faster, maybe as he stresses his body the hokyoku comes to his aid and awakens faster.

Last edited by Myth; 04-14-2010 at 08:04 AM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Ogihci (04-14-2010)

Old 04-14-2010, 08:52 AM   #1622
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

Bad grammar, Myth. Use commas and periods bro. lol Maybe I'd understand just a bit better.

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BLOOD_GOD For This Useful Post:
Myth (04-14-2010)
Old 04-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #1623
Duo
Genin

Duo is an unknown quantity at this point

I predict Gin getting screwed by Kubo in the near future.
Duo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:24 PM   #1624
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

If Isshin popped up like he did, What about Uryuu's dad?? I'm thinking that he might make an appearance either on Earth or Hueco Mundo. Even though he acts like he doesn't give a fuck I still think he might pop up somewhere in this story arc. After all, he did teach Uryuu his Quincy skills knowing he was going to help the Shinigami. He is also associated with Isshin as well. The question is... where will he pop up at?? For all we know, he might be the one to kill Yammy (forgot about him didn't ya?) in Hueco Mundo since Isshin is on Earth fighting Aizen.

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:20 AM   #1625
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

It's on now bitches Urahara has entered the building!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:30 AM   #1626
TheThinker
Chuunin

TheThinker is on a distinguished road

really? that would be sick if urahara shows up this chapter
TheThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:37 AM   #1627
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Urahara shows up at the end of the chapter after he shoots Aizen in the back. Most of the chapter is Isshin & Aizen talking.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 02:39 PM   #1628
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
It's on now bitches Urahara has entered the building!!!
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 03:56 PM   #1629
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Yes he shows up in the end cheap shots aizen like shunsui and misses.. yesssss...

But seriously finally he showed up now the show can get started all we need is to discard ichigo from this equation and allow the big dogs to settle it..

Ishinn Vs Gin(serious gin)

Urahara Vs Aizen

these are real fights hopefully kubo does this and THIS TIME ALLOWS KISUKE TO FIGHT cause god help this manga if aizen has another "modded" arrancar to cancel ksuke powers.

Looks like the calender i posted was right, guess kubo wasn't trolling.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:45 PM   #1630
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

So now its going to be Urahara and Isshin vs Aizen. I guess Ichigo is gonna have to kick Gin's ass and move back in on Aizen.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #1631
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

HOLY SNAP? DID I JUST HEAR RIGHT ? URAHARA SHOWS UP? I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO RE-READ THIS NEW CHAPTER 2MORROW OVER AND OVER UNTIL I FAINT! MY MAIN MAN URAHARA VS AIZEN!

NOW THE FIGHTS GETTING GOOD!MY MONEY ON KISUKE ALL THE WAY!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:33 PM   #1632
Duo
Genin

Duo is an unknown quantity at this point

Source: BleachAsylum
Credits: spacecat
Verification: Confirmed

Aizen talks about the will of the hougyoku and how it isn’t merely to cut down the barrier between hollow and shinigami. Basically the hougyoku has a will of its own and what it seeks to do is to understand and then create what is inside people’s hearts. So it made the vaizards true vaizards because that was Urahara’s wish. It gave Inoue and Chad powers because they fretted over their own inabilities. Rukia was able to give Ichigo all of her shinigami power as it was her desire due to not being free of the pain she still felt over killing Kaien.
Aizen says that now the hougyoku is a part of him he can realise that. Gin and Ichigo interrupt but Aizen says he is mostly finished anyway. While exclaiming how worthy the hougyoku is of its name Urahara attacks from behind. Aizen, Ichigo and Isshin turn to see him. Aizen: “so you came afterall Urahara Kisuke.”

There and it explains what the hougyoku does. That was ana rgument earlier this week.
Duo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:39 PM   #1633
Hikaru
Academy Student

Hikaru is an unknown quantity at this point

wow so long since anyone has posted anything here, whatever happened to all the Aizen fanboys/girls? he got hurt pretty bad this time, and it had to be real, Kubo has used Aizen shikai troll too many times to re-use it again here.
Hikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:01 AM   #1634
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
wow so long since anyone has posted anything here, whatever happened to all the Aizen fanboys/girls? he got hurt pretty bad this time, and it had to be real, Kubo has used Aizen shikai troll too many times to re-use it again here.
Lulz Aizen fanboys/girls got royally owned. They are either waiting for the next chapter or are leaving messages like "cyaz next chapter. This forums is dead" when it's actually active.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #1635
Hikaru
Academy Student

Hikaru is an unknown quantity at this point

They just got shoved down their throats the old saying, " No matter how good you are there is always someone better"
Hikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hikaru For This Useful Post:
saiyaman (05-10-2010)