New World Order - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 10:53 AM   #16
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New World Order

I am reiterating my request for actual evidence.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (04-21-2010), Miburo (04-21-2010), sheik (04-22-2010)

Old 04-21-2010, 11:26 AM   #17
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I am reiterating my request for actual evidence.
Or, because it is a conspiracy thread, at least some hypothesis that has some loose evidence that tries to prove your point. Just saying the whole world and governments are controlled by a few and it is all rigged is an empty statement. You could at the very least begin with "The Carlyle Group" and build from there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-21-2010), Miburo (04-21-2010), sheik (04-22-2010)
Old 04-21-2010, 11:32 AM   #18
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Because you said people wants to Obama to be the president not by some media info manipulation by powerful individuals.
they chose the canididate, they finance the campaigns which are extremely expensive and cant be won without money, they own the media companies, have the papers and news stations not cover certain candidates as much giving them less exposure while having their candidate frontline. they have their canditates portrayed in a great way while making others look bad. this is how manipulation works, you get someone to think they are doing what they want when it is actually what you want.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:37 AM   #19
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Holy FUCK would you stop ignoring the people you know could kick your ass in debate?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-21-2010), rokudaime_hokage (04-21-2010), sheik (04-22-2010)
Old 04-21-2010, 11:37 AM   #20
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Or, because it is a conspiracy thread, at least some hypothesis that has some loose evidence that tries to prove your point. Just saying the whole world and governments are controlled by a few and it is all rigged is an empty statement. You could at the very least begin with "The Carlyle Group" and build from there.
i am supplying the conspiracy theory and asking what people think of it, mal if im not mistaken was talking to ask me anything in the context of him saying this shouldnt be in the conspiracy theory section.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:38 AM   #21
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Holy FUCK would you stop ignoring the people you know could kick your ass in debate?
are talking to me??, you quoted someone else, i was under the impression you were talking to him.
dont really understand what your pissed about, this isnt the debate forum, this is the conspiracy theory forum, there was a conspiracy theory provided, the thread has been open less than a day. and your either talking to me or ask me anything and saying what? you would kick my ass in a debate, good for you, i havent seen you post more than a sentence ever, and its usually a negative comment, why dont you actually contribute something or dont bother posting

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 04-21-2010 at 11:50 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:04 PM   #22
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

can you site some examples that would back up the conspiracy already? like who are the people behind it? examples of apparent media manipulation?

don't you think it would be mighty stupid to just pull out troops from iraq immediately after the bush administration ended?
Old 04-21-2010, 12:37 PM   #23
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
they chose the canididate, they finance the campaigns which are extremely expensive and cant be won without money, they own the media companies, have the papers and news stations not cover certain candidates as much giving them less exposure while having their candidate frontline. they have their canditates portrayed in a great way while making others look bad. this is how manipulation works, you get someone to think they are doing what they want when it is actually what you want.

If one of those "people" is a James Bond fan goes by the name Zero then I believe you.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 04-21-2010, 01:00 PM   #24
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
are talking to me??, you quoted someone else, i was under the impression you were talking to him.
dont really understand what your pissed about, this isnt the debate forum, this is the conspiracy theory forum, there was a conspiracy theory provided, the thread has been open less than a day. and your either talking to me or ask me anything and saying what? you would kick my ass in a debate, good for you, i havent seen you post more than a sentence ever, and its usually a negative comment, why dont you actually contribute something or dont bother posting
It doesn't matter who I quoted, you're both making similar blind claims with no evidence so I'm talking to both of you.

Debates aren't forbidden outside the debate section. A conspiracy has been posted which many people are going to disagree with, so there is undoubtedly going to be debate. Or not; as there will be nothing to debate if no evidence is provided.

I have contributed as much meaningful material to this thread as you have. If you're not going to seriously present a case, then simply tell us that there is no place to logical discussion in this thread which is for people to discuss how the New World Order is screwing them over.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (04-21-2010), Miburo (04-21-2010)
Old 04-21-2010, 01:21 PM   #25
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

^ how can you say you have contributed as much as i have, i created the thread, chose the conspiracy theory, tried to get peoples thoughts, and all you have done is demand evidence be provided

Quote:
don't you think it would be mighty stupid to just pull out troops from iraq immediately after the bush administration ended?
thats what he said he would do, immiediately bring home the troops, instead he sent more. yes i would bring them home, only more problems with our national security will arrise by staying in the middle east, our meddling in the middle east is what started the whole problem to begin with.

is it possible to embed a video here?? im not to familiar with it, i think a video would due the conspiracy theory more justice then i would. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 04-21-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:55 PM   #26
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, this is part of the debate section of the forum. It's a sub-section of the debate forum. You are still expected to support your claim of any conspiracy with some sort of argument here. Posting a "Oh hai guiz, dis is my opinion. not going to justify it. kthaxbai" thing still doesn't cut it here. Or anywhere else, for that matter, unless you like portraying yourself as a dunce.

And why don't you actually support the claim of such a conspiracy? Mal doesn't have any burden of proof, you do. Since you're the one who posted the conspiracy, not him. He's perfectly in the right to ask for evidence. If you don't have anything to support your stance, then it's YOU who shouldn't have bothered posting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (04-21-2010), Mal (04-21-2010)
Old 04-21-2010, 02:11 PM   #27
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

^you guys are at each others beckon call, thank every post one of you makes, back up the other one with a post. well this is the sub section of the debate forum called conspiracy theories, its not ts job to provide an arguement for or against the conspiracy. i provided the topic which is the conspiracy theory and now people may discuss their thoughts on the matter. also i linked a video in my previous post which could help someone to understand the topic better as well as explained briefly what the conspiracy theory is. maybe a topic of do you think there are aliens as ts post would be more suitable for these forums.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:17 PM   #28
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^you guys are at each others beckon call, thank every post one of you makes, back up the other one with a post.
The fact that we're both not stupid and post on the same forum is just coincidence. It's not like anyone calls for backup or anything. Don't be gay.

Quote:
well this is the sub section of the debate forum called conspiracy theories, its not ts job to provide an arguement for or against the conspiracy.
Yes it is. That's actually exactly what you're suppose to do here. If you're not going to do that, then don't post in the smart people sections of the forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-21-2010)
Old 04-21-2010, 02:26 PM   #29
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

^where are all these smart guys you speak of, i rarely see a thread started, rarely see a post, so where are they because they certainly are not posting in these forums, all i see are guys saying they are smart coming down on the people who actually start threads and discussions. also you can tell me what im "suppose to do" but you are mistaken, a person who creates a topic for discussion is not obligated to pick a side and show proof. i created a topic for discussion in the conspiracy thread section by providing a conspiracy.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:27 PM   #30
Mal
Scotch

All the smart guys are in
GLORIOUS OUTER HEAVEN.

I will be watching the video you posted shortly. Also, a thread creator, as you said, does not have to take a side; however, you did.

Last edited by Mal; 04-21-2010 at 02:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-21-2010)
Closed Thread