New World Order - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 08:56 PM   #76
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New World Order

Quote:
oh grand sage of economics
i do understand economics better than you, not a big deal as i probably have spent more time on it recently than you. just learn from the discussion. you seem to have forgotten when saying debt equals consumption about all the conumption before they went into debt.

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 04-24-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:26 PM   #77
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
our production value of final goods(gdp) is greater than our debt because we used that debt to consume those goods, which will expand production to service that new demand for goods thanks to that debt.

debt does not equal consumption, i never said that, i said people went into debt to consume, i never claimied debt is larger then gdp.

i claimed their is a trade defecit of billions a month, meaning there are tons of products coming in from other countries, way moer than leaving, NOW THE BIG QUESTION, WHY DO WE HAVE A TRADE DEFICIT?? BECAUSE WE CONSUME MORE THAN WE PRODUCE
Wow...

I don't even. Wow.

Oh. Trade deficit is from greater importing compared to exporting. Not producing and consuming. Now, do we consume more than produce? Sure, because we're the richest country in the world. We're also the world's largest manufacturer. http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2009/10/...ufacturer.html

Nothing you said has anything to do with debt, unless you think the only way to make money is to export goods. Which would be a retarded as fuck thing to think.

I really don't know what your main point even is anymore. I'm not sure you ever had one.

Quote:
i do understand economics better than you, not a big deal as i probably have spent more time on it recently than you. just learn from the discussion. you seem to have forgotten when saying debt equals consumption about all the conumption before they went into debt.
Oh, yes, you've certainly showed that. You know, with all your incoherent ramblings and getting tooled on by a high school student and whatnot. Even though I assume you're taking a college course in economics and all. I'm surprised that doesn't require at least english 101 first though. Weird.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:56 PM   #78
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

pretty sad when someone thinks they are tooling someone and they dont even realize they dont know anything about what they are discussing.

the trade defecit is from importing far more than exporting, i have said this already, but the reason we import more than we export is because we consume more than we produce which i have also already said.

you said we are the largest manufacturer in the world, to be honest i dont think that graph is credible i would double check that, i seem to see alot of things say made in china and other countries. the guy teaches in flint michigan also, thats great, lets go tropics.

if you understood what we were talking about you wouldnt have bothered posting that graph because it has no relation to what we are talking about. if you understood what we were talking about you wouldnt be saying we are the richest country in the world.

lets assume that the graph is correct, we manufacture more than any other country, does that change any of the problems im stating. we still consume more than we produce right? we both now agree on that, we still have those trade defecits of billions?? we still borrowed tons of money inorder to consume?? we still have the government spending trillions?? we still have the problem of not being able to pay the debt back even with us being the largest manufacture in the world if thats indeed true.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:20 AM   #79
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pretty sad when someone thinks they are tooling someone and they dont even realize they dont know anything about what they are discussing.
Yeah, pretty sad.

Quote:
the trade defecit is from importing far more than exporting, i have said this already, but the reason we import more than we export is because we consume more than we produce which i have also already said.
Ugh.
Quote:
you said we are the largest manufacturer in the world, to be honest i dont think that graph is credible i would double check that, i seem to see alot of things say made in china and other countries. the guy teaches in flint michigan also, thats great, lets go tropics.
He's a professor in economics, and the article has links to sources which are all still active, except for the one graph. It's from Q4 2009, one of the most recent ones I could find. The one article he links to has numerous sources. Just because your dolls say made in china doesn't mean the data is wrong.

Seriously, you suck at this. "Lol lyke lotsa stuff sais made in china, so dat graph seems wrong." Good argument, slick.
Quote:
if you understood what we were talking about you wouldnt have bothered posting that graph because it has no relation to what we are talking about. if you understood what we were talking about you wouldnt be saying we are the richest country in the world.
The whole thing started because LN said we had the largest GDP in the world. You went off about how 'he sais we gotz lotsa moneys but how come we are in debt and has trade deficit durrr." I know what I was talking about. I know what LN was talking about. I'll admit I have no clue as to what you're going on about, since you're just basically incoherently rambling.
Quote:
lets assume that the graph is correct, we manufacture more than any other country, does that change any of the problems im stating. we still consume more than we produce right? we both now agree on that, we still have those trade defecits of billions?? we still borrowed tons of money inorder to consume?? we still have the government spending trillions?? we still have the problem of not being able to pay the debt back even with us being the largest manufacture in the world if thats indeed true.
Jesus fuck.

I'm not going to agree with you on anything, purely out of spite. We're a consumer based economy. So what? The government spends money. So what? We can't pay debt? Yeah we can. Clinton lowered the debt by 9% his second term in office. And besides, so what? We've had a national debt long before either one of us was born. Like I've said, it's not that big of a deal. Of course it'd be better to have no debt, but it's still not that big of a deal.

I don't even get what you're crying about. And I still don't get why the fuck we're even talking about this. You say "the topic shifted" like I should give a fuck. You should be shifting it back to the topic of the thread, which you said you'd provide an argument for. Yet still haven't done that, probably because you can't.

Oh, inb4 you pretend to be some sort of economic wizard while ironically saying we're all idiots who don't know what we're talking about again.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:33 AM   #80
LordValtorr777
Son of a God

LordValtorr777 is an unknown quantity at this point

A new world order will come whether we like it or not. You argue about controlling over economics and power of money. This is false my friends. It has been written many years ago before our time that a new Empire will arise, and it will be given to the person who is destined to rule. Do not just close your mind to the real world and conspiracies. For anything can happen in this world, I go beyond logic and seek that a new world order shall come. If you open your minds the possibility of a more spiritual figure to rule more paths shall be open.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #81
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

naruto conspiracy theories in the naruto section please
The Following User Says Thank You to rokudaime_hokage For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-25-2010)
Old 04-25-2010, 04:04 PM   #82
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

some interesting quotes i found from the founding fathers and a few others.

Quote:
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.
Patrick Henry

Quote:
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a moneyed aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.
Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Democracies have been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their death.
James Madison

Quote:
We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Quote:
The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the Bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe.. corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money powers of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed
Abraham Lincoln

Quote:
The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.
JFK

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 04-25-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:33 PM   #83
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Alright, closed. Should have done that a long time ago. Threads aren't your personal blogs, post on topic or get the hell out.

Also, you're an idiot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (04-25-2010)
Closed Thread