OAP "knocked up" by her grandson... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 04-30-2010, 05:57 PM   #1
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point
OAP "knocked up" by her grandson...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100430/...a-870a197.html

A grandmother has shocked her friends and family after revealing she is having a baby with her own grandson.
Pearl Carter, 72, says she has never been happier after beginning an incestuous relationship with her 26-year-old grandchild Phil Bailey.The pensioner, from Indiana, US, is using her pension to pay a surrogate mother so they can have a child, reports New Zealand's New Idea magazine.

She said: "I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me.
"Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad."

Her lover is the son of Pearl's daughter Lynette Bailey - who she put up for adoption when she was 18-years-old.

When his mother passed away, Phil tracked down his long lost grandmother and they quickly fell in love.

Pearl told New Idea magazine: "From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship.

"For the first time in years I felt sexually alive."

It was during their second week together, after dinner and wine, that Pearl made her move.

"I called Phil into my bedroom, sat him on the bed, and then I leant over and kissed him," she added.

"I expected rejection but instead he kissed me back."

Phil revealed: "I wanted to kiss her there and then. My feelings were overwhelming.

"I love Pearl with all my heart. I've always been attracted to older women and I think Pearl is gorgeous. Now I'm going to be a dad and I can't wait.

"Yes, we get laughed at and bullied when we go out and kiss in public but we don't care. You can't help who you fall for."

The pair paid $54,000 (£35,000) to find a surrogate mother and buy a donor egg to inseminate with Phil's sperm.

They placed an advert asking for an open-minded surrogate, and Roxanne Campbell applied.

"Initially I was shocked," says Roxanne, 30. "But they're a brilliant pair and I saw how much they loved each other. I know the baby will be loved too."

Pearl said: "I am finally going to be a mum and not forced to give up my child. Phil's going to be a great dad.

"I never in a million years thought at 72 I'd be 'pregnant' and in love with my grandson.

"I make no apologies and I believe God's given me a second chance."

co-owner of hitsugaya fc
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CamzyD For This Useful Post:
Scientia (04-30-2010)

Old 04-30-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: OAP "knocked up" by her grandson...

Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-30-2010), CamzyD (05-01-2010), Darth-Nero (04-30-2010), goldengod (09-02-2010), kluang (04-30-2010), Miburo (04-30-2010), rokudaime_hokage (05-01-2010), Scientia (04-30-2010), shedding89 (05-03-2010), Spiegel (05-01-2010), T9F (05-01-2010), Tzu Men (05-01-2010), zer0systm (05-01-2010)
Old 04-30-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Would be hawt if it was his attractive aunt or something. Fat grandmother incest isn't nearly as awesome. = /
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-02-2010)
Old 04-30-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Absolutely disgusting, really.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

More like hilarious. I love this world.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #6
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Well if you think about it that way, I guess it is kind of hilarious. In a nasty incest way.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:47 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Wait until they have a family reunion. That's gonna be some fucked up shit. I feel sorry for the kid whose born into this messed up family. His "mother" will also be his great-grandmother. His "father" will also be his nephew.

I was under the impression that this kind of relationship is illegal in most civilized countries. Even 3rd world shit holes would look down on this kind of thing, but they allow it in the U.K. LOL, and they can't figure out why people call them euro trash.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
nasreddine (05-01-2010)
Old 04-30-2010, 08:51 PM   #8
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
More like hilarious. I love this world.
boom de ya da

boom de ya da

boom de ya da

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:39 AM   #9
CamzyD
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Wait until they have a family reunion. That's gonna be some fucked up shit. I feel sorry for the kid whose born into this messed up family. His "mother" will also be his great-grandmother. His "father" will also be his nephew.

I was under the impression that this kind of relationship is illegal in most civilized countries. Even 3rd world shit holes would look down on this kind of thing, but they allow it in the U.K. LOL, and they can't figure out why people call them euro trash.
incest its illegal over here-the U.K does suprisingly have SOME standards

co-owner of hitsugaya fc
Old 05-01-2010, 04:09 AM   #10
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamzyD View Post
incest its illegal over here-the U.K does suprisingly have SOME standards
At least I know whose to blame if incest prego grandma start popping up

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:54 AM   #11
CamzyD
Chuunin

i found an almsot identical article from the sun, but it mentions something about genetic sexual attraction syndrome...http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...have-baby.html

fucked up. lol

co-owner of hitsugaya fc
Old 05-01-2010, 05:20 AM   #12
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

YOU'VE CREATED A TIME PARADOX
Jaxon (05-01-2010), Miburo (05-01-2010), Scientia (05-01-2010), Tzu Men (05-02-2010)
Old 05-01-2010, 06:03 AM   #13
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Is incest not illegal in Indiana?
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-01-2010)
Old 05-01-2010, 11:07 AM   #14
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post

YOU'VE CREATED A TIME PARADOX
I read this in Campbell's voice.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-01-2010), zer0systm (05-01-2010)
Old 05-01-2010, 12:31 PM   #15
CamzyD
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Is incest not illegal in Indiana?
im pretty sure its illegal in most, if not all the united states

co-owner of hitsugaya fc