The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 657 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #9841
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
if i wanted to go make a toilet
I assume this is the kind of toilet you make.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-01-2010), Servo (05-01-2010)

Old 05-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #9842
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Looks like it would be a prick to camp yourself on that in winter....feel the cold straight away.....

not to mention all the sand in ya crack.....
Miburo (05-01-2010), Servo (05-01-2010), T9F (05-01-2010)
Old 05-01-2010, 06:06 PM   #9843
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
that must be a rip of OREOS, so NO.

and no only chocolate, no comics, no others O= yours look more like comic and other stuff and u just put chocolate in thar to take a pic, i call liez e.e

ugly guy is ugly.
Yeah my peoples ripped off many products like kitkat(kat kat) for example. When i 1st knew about Oreos when i was young..for a split second i thought it's the other way around like "Hey,they copied our Bor......oh"

Also we have an old maid that comes once a week to clean the house and no matter what i tell her she keeps on stuffing the shit on my desktop into my drawers (Kinda like swiping dirt under the rag) instead of organizing them.I keep telling her that it's not right to even open my drawers let alone miss with the stuff inside but she doesn't seem to understand,and i also didn't get this week's supply of junk foodz because am trying to quite eating these stuff. Call me a lier again and i'll cut you >:/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Wait.......wut?
You don't know about this guy?

EDIT:

@t9f~ Our toilets are more modern than that..

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 05-01-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #9844
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:

You don't know about this guy?

I know all about Borat, I used to watch the Ali G show years ago before the Borat movie, the Ali G movie even, now i can't be fucked with him because everyone feels the need to talk like him and quote him, when half the shit in his movie was just mimiced from shit he did on the Ali G show.

But given your broken English I assumed it was actually a fuck up made by you instead of doing a Borat quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #9845
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, you have a maid?

Are you a nobleman or something over there?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #9846
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Wait, you have a maid?

Are you a nobleman or something over there?
Lol no,Maids are pretty common around here..they are mostly philipinos..they kinda took over this serves exclusively around here for some odd reason,But you can always hire a local one for a much cheaper price like what we did.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-01-2010)
Old 05-01-2010, 06:48 PM   #9847
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

nero-u can try, liarz e.e

also i know who sacha is, doesnt mean he not ugly <.<
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-01-2010), Servo (05-01-2010)
Old 05-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #9848
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
I know all about Borat, I used to watch the Ali G show years ago before the Borat movie, the Ali G movie even, now i can't be fucked with him because everyone feels the need to talk like him and quote him, when half the shit in his movie was just mimiced from shit he did on the Ali G show.

But given your broken English I assumed it was actually a fuck up made by you instead of doing a Borat quote
I used to watch da ali g too,And yes i agree with you that the movie was over rated for the very same reasons you mentioned (taking in consideration the naked wrestling scene). But Borat is awesome and no body can change that.

EDIT:

Quote:
also i know who sacha is, doesnt mean he not ugly <.<
ok i seriously don't know who or what are you talking about here,OG.

EDIT2: Oh..the guy who played Borat named sacha? Lol i never thought of looking up his real name. But the lulziest thing i heard about him is he was accused of being antisemitic while He is actually a Jew.

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 05-01-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:00 PM   #9849
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

What the fuck. I want a maid.

A hawt loli maid that lives at my house 24/7.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (05-01-2010), Jaxon (05-01-2010)
Old 05-01-2010, 07:06 PM   #9850
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:

adopt a loli. then u dont have to pay her continually and she'll have to live there, just pay adoption fees, once. <.<
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (05-01-2010), Miburo (05-01-2010), Shrike (05-01-2010)
Old 05-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #9851
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Quote:

You wont believe me if i told you that this is actually very possible. my uncle had one before.

The story behind that is that in the country sides people breed to many children (Like you can easily find a family of 14) and they are usually poor (and yes they don't know anything about condoms or breed limitation in general) so what does the father do? He can't afford to feed all those children nor teach them so whenever they are ready to work he send them to work.

Usually the boys work in the farms and other jobs that require nothing more than physical abilities and skills that they can learn by time.
As for the girls the most common thing is to send them to work in the city,They totally leave her to live with you permenantly and her father or mother comes every month to take the price (Usually 250 L.E.).

After years..a special bond usually get formed where the girl is considered a daughter of the family so even when she gets married,it's a custom that the groom ask for her hand from the mentioned family not the original and if they refused him..the girl accepts that out of respect.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-01-2010)
Old 05-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #9852
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
adopt a loli. then u dont have to pay her continually and she'll have to live there, just pay adoption fees, once. <.<
Hey, that's not a bad idea. Don't they pay you to adopt kids too? I know they do with foster care, but I think that's kind of the same thing. Sorta kinda. So it's not like I'd have to really waste too much money feeding them or anything either. And I could raise some awesome as fuck kids. Hmmm.

Quote:
You wont believe me if i told you that this is actually very possible. my uncle had one before.

The story behind that is that in the country sides people breed to many children (Like you can easily find a family of 14) and they are usually poor (and yes they don't know anything about condoms or breed limitation in general) so what does the father do? He can't afford to feed all those children nor teach them so whenever they are ready to work he send them to work.

Usually the boys work in the farms and other jobs that require nothing more than physical abilities and skills that they can learn by time.
As for the girls the most common thing is to send them to work in the city,They totally leave her to live with you permenantly and her father or mother comes every month to take the price (Usually 250 L.E.).

After years..a special bond usually get formed where the girl is considered a daughter of the family so even when she gets married,it's a custom that the groom ask for her hand from the mentioned family not the original and if they refused him..the girl accepts that out of respect.
How much is 250 LE in real money?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (05-01-2010), The Madness (05-01-2010)
Old 05-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #9853
Darth-Nero
Victory!

1$ = 5.5 L.E.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:28 PM   #9854
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

That's one cheap loli.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (05-01-2010), Jaxon (05-01-2010), Miburo (05-01-2010), The Madness (05-01-2010)
Old 05-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #9855
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Hey, that's not a bad idea. Don't they pay you to adopt kids too? I know they do with foster care, but I think that's kind of the same thing. Sorta kinda. So it's not like I'd have to really waste too much money feeding them or anything either. And I could raise some awesome as fuck kids. Hmmm.
iunno, never adopt or ask people who have adopted before XD

but celebs seem to adopt kids a lot, if they can do it with their media abusive lives, so can uuuuu XD
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-01-2010)