Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/493-140/15 the jinchuriki are the direct blood relatives of the Kage hinted at first by http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/268/09/ with Gara being of similar powers of the third Kazekage also lending credence that Gara possesses a Kekakigenkai
this is awesome because now we know that Naruto and the other tailed beast are relatives of the kage's this tells us the reason for the Fourth Hokage to put the demon tailed fox in his son in the first place and it even lets us know that Naruto and Tsunade are related .. more than likely thru her son Minato

and it may also explain the family resemblance between Yugito and Shii

After 2 weeks this one bit of information was well worth it
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Old 05-06-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Oh come on, this again? Jesus. Just look at the relative ages. There is virtually NO WAY Tsunade could possibly be directly related to Naruto. She's 50 at the time that Naruto is 12. That means she was 38 when he was born. This was when Minato was in his mid-twenties. Are you trying to suggest that Tsunade had a kid at 12?
Old 05-06-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

It wasn't hinted..it was said. And even though it's unlikely, I like the Tsunade theory. Would make Naruto a confirmed Senju. Don't see it happening though [Just in my opinion.]

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
Old 05-06-2010, 09:27 PM   #4
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Oh come on, this again? Jesus. Just look at the relative ages. There is virtually NO WAY Tsunade could possibly be directly related to Naruto. She's 50 at the time that Naruto is 12. That means she was 38 when he was born. This was when Minato was in his mid-twenties. Are you trying to suggest that Tsunade had a kid at 12?
Please this is a shinobi world.. or least you forget eh code of conduct in the Anglo saxoon times.. when if you lived to be 30 you reached a ripe old age.. they send kids into war in the shinobi world.. who's to say they live by our societies standards.
We also already have Madara saying that it's a battle between Senju and Uchiha Naruto is a Senju and The Hokage's family gets the biju Tsunade is the Hokage she is the granddaughter er of Hashirama , the 4th Hokage sealed the fox in his son, The hokages must be chosen out of the Familly tree.. which makes sense in a Japanese feudal system
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #5
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Minato could just as easily be Tsunade's youngest brother that was never shown in flashbacks. Also, Naruto is the junjuriki, son of Minato. That in no way connects Naruto to Tsunade. Plus, Naruto wasnt chosen as a jinjuriki because he would be more likely to not betray his relative. Naruto was Mianto's only choice. Naruto didnt even know the 4th Hokage was his dad so the jinjuruiki being chosen from a relative of the Kage so the jinjuriki will be loyal doesnt apply in Naruto's case.

The Iron Sand Kage had a special ability that only he was capable of. Gaara just manipulates regular sand.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
01purple (05-08-2010), Ero-Sage (05-06-2010)
Old 05-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #6
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

That't not true. Jiraiya was chosen to be Hokage, Danzo, and Kakashi. Don't see any family connections there. Minato Tsunade's brother?

And Naruto is the son of the Hokage, so he is a jinchuriki. Has nothing to do with Minato being related to Tsunade. But it was noted by Madara Naruto is Senju somewhere..

go ahead and fucking eat

Last edited by KillerNN; 05-06-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:37 PM   #7
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
That't not true. Jiraiya was chosen to be Hokage, Danzo, and Kakashi. Don't see any family connections there. Minato Tsunade's brother?

And Naruto is the son of the Hokage, so he is a jinchuriki. Has nothing to do with Minato being related to Tsunade. But it was noted by Madara Naruto is Senju somewhere..
And how big is your familly tree.. how many second and third cousins do you havedo you know that your grandma is your cousins grandma as well so why can't Tsunade be a grandma to naruto .. Minato could be one of her kids

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-06-2010, 09:38 PM   #8
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Madara just said that he has the Will of Fire (which the Senju created) stronger than just about anyone. Madara never said that Naruto had Senju blood, just that Naruto stood for the Senju's ideals.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #9
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/14/ If u just take it on a surface level then yeah, but he says, Senju and Uchiha, Naruto and Sasuke. And he didnt just say will of fire, he said the "fire of the Senju clan". True it's not confirmed but with Naruto's natural ability to even contain Kyuubi and his natural highest stamina in Konoha, it would be foolish to think that Naruto didnt have strong Senju dna in him. Almost as foolish as it was to believe that Naruto wasnt related to the 4th Hokage before Kishi confirmed it.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 05-06-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #10
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:

Let's look at another familly tree for a second
Sarutobi

Asuma- kurenai Asuma's Bro- unknown female

baby asuma konahameru

Tsunade is (sarutobi) Minato is (Asuma) Naruto is Baby Asuma
We know that Danzo manipulated his way in .. Kakashi could be subbed for Konahameru thus tying him into the senju's blood line J-man can be Tsunade's cousin or other not too distant relative

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #11
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

This doesn't do anything to stop the fact that saying Tsunade could be Naruto's literal grandmother makes no sense. Again. OP, do you really think that Tsunade had a kid at 12? Hell, the only character that she's remotely been implied to have any actual romantic relations with was Dan, and that was around the time of the Third Great Ninja War as far as we can tell. Long, long after Minato had been born.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Let's look at another familly tree for a second
Sarutobi

Asuma- kurenai Asuma's Bro- unknown female

baby asuma konahameru

Tsunade is (sarutobi) Minato is (Asuma) Naruto is Baby Asuma
We know that Danzo manipulated his way in .. Kakashi could be subbed for Konahameru thus tying him into the senju's blood line J-man can be Tsunade's cousin or other not too distant relative
What the hell?

Let's see here: Sarutobi, no indication of being Senju blood for real. Minato, no honest evidence supporting Senju blood.

And your analogy is absolute shit. You're trying to argue some kind of jigsaw puzzle-esque shit to try to prove this, but the fact stands that Minato is Naruto's father. You can't change that shit around. For Tsunade to have been Naruto's grandmother, she would have to be the mother of either Minato or Kushina, both of which are horribly unrealistically aged to fit that position. They'd be in their mid-twenties at the time of Naruto's birth, when Tsunade was 38. People, just let that sink in already. Tsunade would have had a kid at the fuckin age of 11-14 for that to be true.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 05-06-2010 at 09:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (05-06-2010)
Old 05-06-2010, 10:01 PM   #12
liondemon
Missing Kage

Do we even know when Minato was born and how old Tsunade was or is everyone just guessing? I think Minato could be her son or brother. Who knows? Minato could also be related to the 2nd Hokage. Maybe his grandson.

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 05-06-2010, 10:02 PM   #13
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

If Jiraiya was Tsunade's cousin, I doubt he would go after her tits like he did. They would probably know each other.

Most predictions have some pretty decent facts but these are flat out assumptions.I'm not saying your opinion is stupid, I simply disagree.

SK:Your probably right about the Will Of Fire thing, I never really studied it.
And what does OP mean?

go ahead and fucking eat
Old 05-06-2010, 10:07 PM   #14
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Do we even know when Minato was born and how old Tsunade was or is everyone just guessing? I think Minato could be her son or brother. Who knows? Minato could also be related to the 2nd Hokage. Maybe his grandson.
Yes, because clearly when he had 11 year old Kakashi in his squad, and looked at least TEN YEARS OLDER THAN HIM, that's no indication of his relative age.

OP = Original Poster
Old 05-06-2010, 10:10 PM   #15
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Yes, because clearly when he had 11 year old Kakashi in his squad, and looked at least TEN YEARS OLDER THAN HIM, that's no indication of his relative age.

OP = Original Poster
So we are just guessing

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Closed Thread