Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 10:56 PM   #31
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
If kakashi is in his mid 20's and minato was chosen as hokage at a much younger age then yea he would have had to have had Naruto in his teens .. at around 15 or 16 .. and if he can have a kid in his teens why not Tsunade
I think Kakashi is either 30 or in his late 20s now. I agree that Tsunade could have had a baby in her teens if Itachi had a lover in his early teens. Minato didnt look 15 or 16 to me when he was Hokage. He looked about 20ish. Much younger than Kakashi can be subjective. 5 years could be much younger to the one who made that comment, or it could be 10 years, especially given the context of choosing a Hokage. Plus, I dont know for sure, but I think he said Minato was "even younger" than Kakashi and not "much younger"

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Old 05-06-2010, 11:00 PM   #32
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

Senju's a huge clan who don't inbreed. Konoha's DNA is most likely 10-20% senju.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:00 PM   #33
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
TSO I agree that some citizens have to have Senju blood in them, [non-pure] but the Leaf Village was built on more than Senju. Many other clans joined and that's what made it a village. So many clans probably kept to themselves.

@HR where in my post did I say this is modern society? Where did I say it wasn't a feudal system? Wasn't my post, so if your going to quote my post then respond to MY post.
@Ero Motoi said the 5 Kages bro, so it applies to more than cloud. I thought the same thing until I re-read it.
sorry man misquoted the wrong post but yea the leaf is made up of more than one cln just liek the sarutobi and Yuhi clans are now merged with asuma and Kuranai's baby
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-06-2010, 11:01 PM   #34
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

I don't know if it is a credible source, but Naruto wiki says Kakashi is in his 30's. [They go by databook]
There are many things to prove Narutoverse is pretty modern, but I don't want to get into that.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
Old 05-06-2010, 11:13 PM   #35
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I don't know if it is a credible source, but Naruto wiki says Kakashi is in his 30's. [They go by databook]
There are many things to prove Narutoverse is pretty modern, but I don't want to get into that.
ok the highest it gives him as of now is 30 and about 4 years since the beginnign of Naruto so that would make him 26 at the beginning and make him 15 when Naruto was born and we know and kakshi gaiden took place when he was 13 so that makes naruto born 2 years after that event .. so in the 2 years between the third war and the begin of naruto Minato was named Hokage so younger thatn 36 by like 5-8 years or so would make Minato around 18-19 at his death and he could have had narut o around the age of 17 and the fox was put into Naruto while he was less than 2 years old ...
what it boils down to is that Minato had Naruto between the ages odf 16-18 and was hokage iby his early 20's so if he can sire a child at that age who's to say that Tsunade couldn't be a teen mom as well
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-06-2010, 11:26 PM   #36
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I think Kakashi is either 30 or in his late 20s now. I agree that Tsunade could have had a baby in her teens if Itachi had a lover in his early teens. Minato didnt look 15 or 16 to me when he was Hokage. He looked about 20ish. Much younger than Kakashi can be subjective. 5 years could be much younger to the one who made that comment, or it could be 10 years, especially given the context of choosing a Hokage. Plus, I dont know for sure, but I think he said Minato was "even younger" than Kakashi and not "much younger"
I like the idea that Naruto is related to Tsunade. The whole "Granny Tsunade" hints at it all the time.

1.If you look at what kids in this universe are doing (Killing people at 14-16yrs) then I don't think that having a relationship and even children is out of place. I think it could work, Tsunade would have been around 40ish when Naruto was born; and Minato looks around 20ish. So that could mean Tsunade would have been around 20 herself when Minato was born. Besides, she looks damn old when her whore'n justu is no longer in play.

2. If Tsunade is Naruto's grandmother than that would explain her detailed knowledge of Kushina (Spl?)(Naruto's mom) and Minato. In any of the flash backs it never shows any interaction between these people so it leaves an openning that can be used if wanted.

BUT...

1. Why in the hell would Naruto's grandmother not come and take over the raising of her grandson after his father dies and mother "disapears"?

2. Then when she sees him again only thinks about the Kyuubi?

I think the senju in Naruto works well being just his strong affinity with the "Will of Fire", but fits well if his is related to the First, Second, Fourth and Fifth Hokages as well.

Oh, and the whole thing about the Kages and the tailed hosts.... First off, I think Minato wouldn't be the person to force the Kyuubi in someone/someone's child unless it was the last choice so picking his own son makes perfect sense.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krohnie84 For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (05-07-2010), Human Rasengan (05-06-2010)
Old 05-06-2010, 11:54 PM   #37
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
I like the idea that Naruto is related to Tsunade. The whole "Granny Tsunade" hints at it all the time.

1.If you look at what kids in this universe are doing (Killing people at 14-16yrs) then I don't think that having a relationship and even children is out of place. I think it could work, Tsunade would have been around 40ish when Naruto was born; and Minato looks around 20ish. So that could mean Tsunade would have been around 20 herself when Minato was born. Besides, she looks damn old when her whore'n justu is no longer in play.

2. If Tsunade is Naruto's grandmother than that would explain her detailed knowledge of Kushina (Spl?)(Naruto's mom) and Minato. In any of the flash backs it never shows any interaction between these people so it leaves an openning that can be used if wanted.

BUT...

1. Why in the hell would Naruto's grandmother not come and take over the raising of her grandson after his father dies and mother "disapears"?

I think the senju in Naruto works well being just his strong affinity with the "Will of Fire", but fits well if his is related to the First, Second, Fourth and Fifth Hokages as well.

Oh, and the whole thing about the Kages and the tailed hosts.... First off, I think Minato wouldn't be the person to force the Kyuubi in someone/someone's child unless it was the last choice so picking his own son makes perfect sense.
Finally someone on here who can take the information given to them by the manga and draw conclusions without the author having to lead them by the hand

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #38
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/493-140/15 the jinchuriki are the direct blood relatives of the Kage hinted at first by http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/268/09/ with Gara being of similar powers of the third Kazekage also lending credence that Gara possesses a Kekakigenkai
this is awesome because now we know that Naruto and the other tailed beast are relatives of the kage's this tells us the reason for the Fourth Hokage to put the demon tailed fox in his son in the first place and it even lets us know that Naruto and Tsunade are related .. more than likely thru her son Minato

and it may also explain the family resemblance between Yugito and Shii

After 2 weeks this one bit of information was well worth it
lmfao?plus Tsunade already had a lover in her late teens/early twenties but he died in the war,and he wanted to also become Hokage and if Hokage were chosen out of family that means that Tsunade and Dan were family??ur saying she had a kid with someone when she was 12...-_-.(had Minato)then wanted to get it on with another guy in her twenties?so every decade she makes a baby with a diff dude?WTF!?

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 05-07-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:18 AM   #39
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
@HR, No shit in history cousins got married. I don't know what the fuck your talking about telling ME to read.
It said Jinchuriki are related to Kages, Minato was 4th Hokage. Naruto is his son. Minato placed Kyuubi in Naruto. Naruto is a jinchuriki. Understand? It didn't say that kages had to be related, just the jinchurikis of the village were generally related to the kage. YOU need to read.SK has an educated guess not just a stupidass theory that has almost no evidence and seems to contradict itself. SmFh.

plus Naruto didnt know,or i think even no one else in the village knew that Naruto was Minato's son.he had no choice but to put the Kyubi in his own son.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:18 AM   #40
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
lmfao?plus Tsunade already had a lover in her late teens/early twenties but he died in the war,and he wanted to also become Hokage and if Hokage were chosen out of family that means that Tsunade and her lover (forgot his name) were family??ur saying she had a kid with someone when she was 12...-_-.(had Minato)then wanted to get it on with another guy in her twenties?so every decade she makes a baby with a diff dude?WTF!?
When we saw Tsunade and Dan we werent told how old thwy were but we do know that they were around during the 3rd ninnja war and Minato was a young man during this age and that it lasted for a number of years

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-07-2010, 12:22 AM   #41
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post

BUT...

The thing is there was a gag order on the whole village to not discuss Naruto or his familly for his protection.. Tsunade following the order of the Hokage would not acknowledge that Naruto is her familly to protect him

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-07-2010, 12:24 AM   #42
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
i believe hes 35 in shipuuden.i think its in the databook.so is Guy.and Asuma is one year older.
is there a link to the databook if so can someone please post it

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-07-2010, 12:29 AM   #43
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Quote:
When we saw Tsunade and Dan we werent told how old thwy were but we do know that they were around during the 3rd ninnja war and Minato was a young man during this age and that it lasted for a number of years
they looked 17-22 years old.and you really still believe in the world of Naruto, 12 year olds be fucking each other?this isnt the ghetto dude,this is no Lil Wayne story.(lost virginity at 11 lol)

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 05-07-2010 at 12:33 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:32 AM   #44
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Quote:
is there a link to the databook if so can someone please post it
http://img91.imageshack.us/i/hatakek...1221235ql.png/

my bad,they say hes 27.so in shippuuden hes 30.idk where i got 35 from...i think that was Kisame,my bad lol

Old 05-07-2010, 12:38 AM   #45
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
they looked 17-22 years old.and you really still believe in the world of Naruto, 12 year olds be fucking each other?this isnt the ghetto dude,this is no Lil Wayne story.(lost virginity at 11 lol)
I don't see why not Marie Antoinett at the age of 14, was married off to the 16-year-old Dauphin of Austria's worst enemy---France.. they were screing at this age.. they had to consumate the marriage to make it official so why wouldn't Naruto's slug Princess be able to have a suitor at a young age

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Closed Thread