Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #76
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

I agree with both of you.

Offcourse people normally say either Lady hokage or Hokage Sama or lady tsunade and all others against Tsunade but hey we are dealing with Naruto, he didn't even call the 3th hokage, 3th hokage. And 1 of the legendary sennin was called pervy sage by him so don't take things to literal when it comes out of this goofy kid
The Following User Says Thank You to Najiro For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (05-09-2010)

Old 05-09-2010, 10:34 PM   #77
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
I agree with both of you.

Offcourse people normally say either Lady hokage or Hokage Sama or lady tsunade and all others against Tsunade but hey we are dealing with Naruto, he didn't even call the 3th hokage, 3th hokage. And 1 of the legendary sennin was called pervy sage by him so don't take things to literal when it comes out of this goofy kid

I agree. HR is taking the "granny" thing way too literal. Its just Naruto's way to give ppl nicknames. He called the 3rd gramps, jiraiya pervy sage, tsunadae granny, hell he's still calling bee octoguy. So ya you can't take eveything he says so seriously.....Naruto is the sawyer(from lost) of the narutoverse, he's got a nickname for almost everybody.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:42 AM   #78
TheThinker
Chuunin

TheThinker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
I agree. HR is taking the "granny" thing way too literal. Its just Naruto's way to give ppl nicknames. He called the 3rd gramps, jiraiya pervy sage, tsunadae granny, hell he's still calling bee octoguy. So ya you can't take eveything he says so seriously.....Naruto is the sawyer(from lost) of the narutoverse, he's got a nickname for almost everybody.
exactly but u forgot the best nickname of them all bushy brow
The Following User Says Thank You to TheThinker For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (05-10-2010)
Old 05-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #79
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Not going through all of the post...to me when motoi made that statement I thought he was only talking about his village. I would hate to think that AKA was able to take out all of the other tailed beast if they had siblings who could have assisted in the battles to prevent capture...i could be wrong but i didnt take that statement for all of the hidden villages. Also it would be f*** up if naruto had family and they let him suffer like that as a kid...that would be so wrong. Even gaara had some family there. Hell for all we know naruto was homeless...lmao...
Old 05-10-2010, 01:14 PM   #80
TheThinker
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
Not going through all of the post...to me when motoi made that statement I thought he was only talking about his village. I would hate to think that AKA was able to take out all of the other tailed beast if they had siblings who could have assisted in the battles to prevent capture...i could be wrong but i didnt take that statement for all of the hidden villages. Also it would be f*** up if naruto had family and they let him suffer like that as a kid...that would be so wrong. Even gaara had some family there. Hell for all we know naruto was homeless...lmao...
naruto deff has a home we all know this.. and if the jinks had people to assist them do u think they would have been captured? aside from gaara i think not most of the jinks were captured when they were alone because if motoi was right do u think 2 akatsuki members could take a kage and a jink at the same time? even i dont know that answer but if would lead to some very good fights
Old 05-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #81
Najiro
Chuunin

I think if the Kage was as lame as Tsunade is ATM then yes they would
Old 05-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #82
TheThinker
Chuunin

u greatly underestimate tsunade.. she may not seem much but she is able to heal a whole village of people at the same time.. name how many people in the naruto universe that has even healed 2 people at once... nobody.. she can shatter things with just the strike of her fist.. aside from naruto and sakura nobody else has even shown to come close to that much strength. during the sannin fight she was able to mix up kabutos chakra network with a single touch and the only chars in the manga that showed that kind of prowess is the hyuuga with their gentle fist taijustu. so how is tsunade lame? just because she does not have the arsenal of justu that jiraiya and orochimaru have doesnt make her weak. she healed lee when nobody else could and even claimed she could fix orochimarus arms after them being sealed by the death god.. honestly u are greatly underestimating her by alot she is hokage for a reason and by the end of this manga she will show us all why mark my words
Old 05-10-2010, 05:54 PM   #83
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Tsunade isn't the best one one one fighter in the history of Kages, but her abilities assist her citizens prolly more than anyone except maybe the 1st, Harashima. She's hella underated, she's prolly the strongest, most able female nin in the manga, more than even Yugito, and the Mizukage to this point in the manga.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 05-10-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #84
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

More of what makes Tsunadae a capable hokage is how she can communicate intelligence to the whole village through katsyuhu(spelling?). No one else the narutoverse has a tactical ability of that magnitude. I understand if you don't like Tsunadae as a character but you should refrain from claiming shes not a good hokage. Not to mention she's a direct descendant of the Senju clan. Actually shes pretty badass and on top of that she has stellar tits....

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 05-10-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #85
Najiro
Chuunin

IMO as Hokage she should have joined the action to fight against pain to keep the losses to a minimum. But instead she relied on someone else, as Hokage that shouldn't be allowed IMO. Yes she is powerfull that's why she should have fought IMO. I mean sure she should trust Naruto but really thinking about leaving all 6 pains to Naruto, while Jiraya, who was before the training many times stronger then him couldn't beat him, is IMO stupid of both Kishi's plot and Tsunade.

Also yes I do think her healing abilities are incredible and all. Also the most epic moment of her in that arc was when she went against the orders of the elders. But I think the only moment that she showed her real battle strength was against Orochimaru who was unable to use any real jutsus except for using his snake head and the blade that came out of his throat. Also the fight against Kabuto was good, Though I still think that the power diffrence between Kabuto and Tsunade was to small in that fight, I mean before blood was shown and all.

But I don't really care about that since the Naruto Vs pain arc/fight was epic
Also I do like Tsunade but I just expected more from her being 1 of the Legendary sannin.

Last edited by Najiro; 05-10-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #86
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Pain already fucked up half the village before she even was notified. Its only natural that a medical based Nin would look after the wounded and give them a chance to survive or even rejoin the fight before jumping into battle. She was just following her strengths. She was ready for Pain once he showed up thanks to Kakashi and friends intelligence on his abilities. She would have surely killed Yahiko pain and moved on to the others but Naruto showed up and was way more capable. After all it is the jinkiruki's duty to be the hokage's show of strength and to protect them along with the village.

I completely agree with you (Najiro) about the Sannin showdown and the small gap shown between Kabuto and Tsunadae, however I believe she had a different mentality at that time and employs a more serious and adept mindset now.

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 05-10-2010 at 06:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ero-Sage For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-10-2010)
Old 05-10-2010, 06:49 PM   #87
TheThinker
Chuunin

umm reread the konoha invasion arc.. tsunade was about to fight pein but naruto came.. just because your hokage does not entitle you to fight everytime someone invades your village. your job is to make the best possible action to limit casualties which she did. you and i both know that if she were to actually fight pein she would have died a stupid meaningless death so she took the smart decision and picked someone more capable of fighting him.. last time i checked she is a healing nin which means she is better capable of assisting in combat not fighting it out.. the more u post about what she didnt or doesnt do the more i will just prove you wrong. i can understand you not knowing info but being completely ignorant is something different
Old 05-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #88
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
.....Reread what Motoi said.

And to everyone, Tsunades ability to fight [from what we've seen] is shit. But her leadership and healing jutsu is amazing, which makes her a great Hokage. She doesn't necessarily have to be a powerhouse like the other Kages and Sannin for her to be a great asset to the village. She saved many people.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-10-2010), TheThinker (05-10-2010)
Old 05-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #89
TheThinker
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
.....Reread what Motoi said.

And to everyone, Tsunades ability to fight [from what we've seen] is shit. But her leadership and healing jutsu is amazing, which makes her a great Hokage. She doesn't necessarily have to be a powerhouse like the other Kages and Sannin for her to be a great asset to the village. She saved many people.
finally someone on this forum that sees leadership doesnt only mean power
Old 05-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #90
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/493-140/15 the jinchuriki are the direct blood relatives of the Kage hinted at first by http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/268/09/ with Gara being of similar powers of the third Kazekage also lending credence that Gara possesses a Kekakigenkai
this is awesome because now we know that Naruto and the other tailed beast are relatives of the kage's this tells us the reason for the Fourth Hokage to put the demon tailed fox in his son in the first place and it even lets us know that Naruto and Tsunade are related .. more than likely thru her son Minato

and it may also explain the family resemblance between Yugito and Shii

After 2 weeks this one bit of information was well worth it
Yes. Jinchuuriki are the direct blood of the Kage. Therefore,If Orochimaru were to have kids and became Hokage. His child would be eligible to become a jinchuuriki.

Naruto is the first nine tailed host. If any others existed. They must of died or lost the Kyuubi, because Kyuubi is one hell of a beast to tame and is not really friendly unless your Uchiha Madara.

Tsuande and Naruto are not related. (UNTIL THE MANGA STATES TSUANDE IS NARUTO GRANDMOM, GRANDAUNT or something along the lines of being related.)

1. Tsuande never had any kids.
2. The only relative she had was that younger brother of hers.
3. Minato last name is Namikaze. Must be someone from the Namikaze clan. The reason why Minato was so powerful and elite is because he's a rare genius.

If Tsuande and Naruto are related. Tsuande DOES one HELL of a TERRIBLE JOB of raising Naruto.

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 05-10-2010 at 08:45 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Duncan33 (05-10-2010), NeoKakarott023 (05-10-2010), TheThinker (05-10-2010)
Closed Thread