Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 12:29 AM   #121
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThinker View Post
i still sound stupid in my other statements because i was dumb enough "The "electricity" Tsunade used is out of context of the use of any normal lightning release"

Yes u were dumb enough. Ninja change their chakra into their element. Still, if she had to change her chakra into "electricity", that sounds like any other ninja changing their chakra into their affinity, and since lightning is electricity, Im going to go with the fact that she has the affinity for lightning. The "electricity" she released was not for the same intentions that other ninja with "lightning" use it for. I dont care enough to go looking through the databooks for any evidence or lack of, and since u dont come off as much of a thinker, I wont take your word so...

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 05-11-2010 at 12:31 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (05-11-2010), Human Rasengan (05-11-2010)

Old 05-11-2010, 01:32 AM   #122
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

even tho some things aren't spelled out int he manga it doesn't take a genius to come to a LOGICAL conclusion
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-11-2010, 07:28 AM   #123
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
umm reread the konoha invasion arc.. tsunade was about to fight pein but naruto came.. just because your hokage does not entitle you to fight everytime someone invades your village. your job is to make the best possible action to limit casualties which she did. you and i both know that if she were to actually fight pein she would have died a stupid meaningless death so she took the smart decision and picked someone more capable of fighting him.. last time i checked she is a healing nin which means she is better capable of assisting in combat not fighting it out.. the more u post about what she didnt or doesnt do the more i will just prove you wrong. i can understand you not knowing info but being completely ignorant is something different
True she limited the casualities until the big bang came, also she fainted the moment Naruto probably came and sended her away, do you really think she could have fought Pain. Also think about this. Tsunade heals everyone using her own chakra, this tires her out. She doesn't actually really heal anyone. She just stops them from dying. Now what if Naruto didn't come and Tsunade would have fought Pain in this state? Do you think that Pain wouldn't have killed everyone after Tsunade's dead? IMO she took a huge gamble and lucky for her she finaly won one again.

Again she's a great asset and Leader for Konoha, but I just wished she did more in that fight. BTW let's end that discussion since neither of us will agree with eachother.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:06 AM   #124
TheThinker
Chuunin

TheThinker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
True she limited the casualities until the big bang came, also she fainted the moment Naruto probably came and sended her away, do you really think she could have fought Pain. Also think about this. Tsunade heals everyone using her own chakra, this tires her out. She doesn't actually really heal anyone. She just stops them from dying. Now what if Naruto didn't come and Tsunade would have fought Pain in this state? Do you think that Pain wouldn't have killed everyone after Tsunade's dead? IMO she took a huge gamble and lucky for her she finaly won one again.

Again she's a great asset and Leader for Konoha, but I just wished she did more in that fight. BTW let's end that discussion since neither of us will agree with eachother.
actually ill agree with u to the tee on this one
Old 05-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #125
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

Thanks, but I believe it's more kishi's fault on this one .Also I believe she will have another role in the series soon or else she would have died in that arc. So I still have some hopes for her
Old 05-11-2010, 11:04 AM   #126
TheThinker
Chuunin

yeah he kept her alive for a reason and it better be a good one like to revive naruto if he dies because honestly besides healing lees legs she has done nothing of acknowledgement
Old 05-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #127
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
yeah he kept her alive for a reason and it better be a good one like to revive naruto if he dies because honestly besides healing lees legs she has done nothing of acknowledgement
She didn't even do that well enough.. he's been sub par every since
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-11-2010, 04:10 PM   #128
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
heal Lee's legs?umm my memory is fuzzy,when was that?

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Old 05-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #129
WhiteFang323
Genin

WhiteFang323 can only hope to improve

Well, i think he means his leg and his arm. Remember during the chunin exams, when Gaara crushed Lee's arm and leg during the preliminaries?

Fear the awesomeness!!
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFang323 For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (05-11-2010)
Old 05-11-2010, 07:04 PM   #130
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

I also don't think that was a lightning release jutsu. I'm assuming it was her medical jutsu that disrupted his electricity system

To be honest, Kishi contradicted himself many times in Pt.1 to Pt.2 so I don't really think he was thinking of everyone to have one or two natures back then. Maybe im wrong.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
Old 05-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #131
TheThinker
Chuunin

i love how liondemon shows ignorance to the fact that im right and he is wrong and he even had to chop and screw my quote to make me look wrong... i now know why myth barely comes heere anymore gone were the days when people backed their claims up with proof
liondemon (05-11-2010)
Old 05-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #132
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=TheThinker;1810757]i love how liondemon shows ignorance to the fact that im right and he is wrong ...

quoted by TheThinker in another thread the same time... i love how stubborn donkey thinks iam stupid...

ummm i see your finally trying to let out your feelings against the people who offend you...had a bit of confidence today eh?

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Old 05-11-2010, 07:55 PM   #133
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

here is a bit of proof I took from somene elses post

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=399&p=11

The Village is made up of Senju and Uchiha J-man and Tsunade , Hiruzen and Minato are all Senju.. much in the same way there are more than one last name in your family tree the same is here .. and the different jutsu can be looked at as how some branches of a family may churn out doctors and another may be lawyers.. they then pass that on to their children creating a specialty under one name..

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-11-2010, 08:02 PM   #134
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i love how liondemon shows ignorance to the fact that im right and he is wrong and he even had to chop and screw my quote to make me look wrong... i now know why myth barely comes heere anymore gone were the days when people backed their claims up with proof
U may be right. It is an imaginary world with imaginary body capabilities created by Kishi so only he knows for sure in this case. If Im showing ignorance it is due to the lack of "proof" u provided. I said i dont know what the databook says or doesnt say, im just not gonna take the word of an idiot. To me, it seems she used lightning which is electricity and that's what i will continue to believe. I shortened your post because it sounded funnier that way, but u still called yourself stupid and dumb in your original post and u were right. My chopping your post didnt make u look wrong, it just proved that even u agreed that u are stupid enough to call yourself stupid, and then you try to blame your stupidity on me. I love that Myth barely comes here anymore and I dont really care why, but what does he have to do with this anyway? U are not another Myth are u? Someone that even when u provide proof they ignore it and says whatever to fit their agenda. Why dont u get off his ballz and let him stay in whatever hole he has crawled in.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 05-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #135
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Lol. Myth.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
liondemon (05-11-2010)
Closed Thread