Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 02:43 PM   #151
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/140/15

Here it clearly states that the jinchuriki are chosen from the Spouses and close blood relatives of the Kage
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  


Old 05-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #152
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,139
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/140/15

Here it clearly states that the jinchuriki are chosen from the Spouses and close blood relatives of the Kage
What fucking point are you trying to make? Naruto IS related to a Kage: the FOURTH Hokage. There is NO REASON that this would make him related to Tsunade. NONE. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

Oh, and btw: common =/= always.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
WhiteFang323 (05-13-2010)
Old 05-13-2010, 06:55 PM   #153
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
What fucking point are you trying to make? Naruto IS related to a Kage: the FOURTH Hokage. There is NO REASON that this would make him related to Tsunade. NONE. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

Oh, and btw: common =/= always.
Exactly the point I'm trying to make. is yes that Naruto is related to the Kage.. the 4th 1st 2nd 3rd and 5th.. That the Kage are all related to one another .. just the same as your last name may be smith but you may also have family members with the last name Johnson and Robinson ..but the fact remains you are all related... the manga clearly stated that the Jinchuriki of the 5 great nations are chosen from the Spouse.. ie husband and wives or close blood relatives.. cousins nieces and nephews.. of the Kage.. that is my point. when Tobi told the story about the Uchiha being held down by the Senju he showed a picture of the stone faces on the mountain and said Senju.. if this was a moot point then why not just say hashi and Tobirama and be done with it.. but no he showed in that image all the Kage which suggests that they are all Senju as they were the ones in control.. if Hiruzen was of a different political dynasty.. then why would he uphold the cruel treatment of the Uchiha even if he sought to change the status quo!

THe Jinchuriki are chose due to the Kage in each village .. they are relatives and the Kage are chosen due to who the current Jinchuriki is .. it's that simple.. keep the jinchuriki loyal to the village
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #154
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις
 
KillerNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa,Florida
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 3,563
Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

And the Kage was Minato.
__________________
Call me out on my stupid shit, and I'll return the favor.
If you leave me rep, put your name so I can rep you back.
The Cap'n

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #155
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
And the Kage was Minato.
ok I will concede this argument .. but when it is shown to us that I was on the right trail I would like some due props and if and when I am proven wrong I will revive this thread and apologize to all who put up a good argument to the converse of mine own
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 07:27 PM   #156
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,139
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
ok I will concede this argument .. but when it is shown to us that I was on the right trail I would like some due props and if and when I am proven wrong I will revive this thread and apologize to all who put up a good argument to the converse of mine own
How were you on the "right trail" if you were connecting points that had no correlation, and trying to use those "connections" to prove causation?
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #157
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
How were you on the "right trail" if you were connecting points that had no correlation, and trying to use those "connections" to prove causation?
I was using a lil something called context clues and my skills of detection to come up with my argument.. you don't agree.. well you are perfectly within your right to do so .. I was just sharing my conjecture on the situation based on things in the manga and my minds ability to fill in the gaps
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #158
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,139
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I was using a lil something called context clues and my skills of detection to come up with my argument.. you don't agree.. well you are perfectly within your right to do so .. I was just sharing my conjecture on the situation based on things in the manga and my minds ability to fill in the gaps
Context? Bullshit. You're trying to say that the "common" practice of choosing among the relatives of the Kage for Jinks somehow makes Naruto related to Tsunade, because she's the 5th Hokage. But that's bullshit. Naruto is already related to a Kage, Minato Namikaze. That provides no indication of relation to Tsunade at all. Furthermore, Sarutobi was never seriously considering Tsunade as a candidate for a future Hokage. You're trying to use the "relation to the kage" as justification while totally ignoring that Naruto WAS a relative of the kage AT THE TIME OF THE KYUUBI BEING SEALED IN HIM. He doesn't need to be related to the kage from 12 years later, it's about the Kage of the moment. And Naruto is already related to Minato or Naruto. Nothing about these facts does anything to REMOTELY "prove" that Tsunade is at all related to Minato. You were using facts that DISPROVED YOUR POINT to try to prove yourself right, and now you're asking us to pat you on the back for your failure? Fuck no.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #159
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Context? Bullshit. You're trying to say that the "common" practice of choosing among the relatives of the Kage for Jinks somehow makes Naruto related to Tsunade, because she's the 5th Hokage. But that's bullshit. Naruto is already related to a Kage, Minato Namikaze. That provides no indication of relation to Tsunade at all. Furthermore, Sarutobi was never seriously considering Tsunade as a candidate for a future Hokage. You're trying to use the "relation to the kage" as justification while totally ignoring that Naruto WAS a relative of the kage AT THE TIME OF THE KYUUBI BEING SEALED IN HIM. He doesn't need to be related to the kage from 12 years later, it's about the Kage of the moment. And Naruto is already related to Minato or Naruto. Nothing about these facts does anything to REMOTELY "prove" that Tsunade is at all related to Minato. You were using facts that DISPROVED YOUR POINT to try to prove yourself right, and now you're asking us to pat you on the back for your failure? Fuck no.
No I am using deductive reasoning presented by the manga.. the fourth Kazekage chose his son as a host and Gaara shares a similar jutsu to the third kaekage so one might come to the conclusion that they are of the same family.. and the Third Raikage was show choosing his son to be the Hachibi host and then we have Motoi telling us that the hosts are chose from spouses and blood relatives of the Kage.. then we have the sealing of the Hachibi in bee obviously before the choosing of the Fourth Raikage thus leading me to believe that the current Raikage was chosen due to his brother being the Hachibi host as well as him being the son of the Third Raikage.

Allof this and the statement by Madara stating that the Senju were the ones in power and suppressing the Uchiha leads me to believe that all the Hokage share some blood.. we have for a fact that the First second and 5th Hokage are related and that Naruto is related to the fourth as well as it being alluded that the Senju.. being a clan of 1000 jutsu have many branches to it.. one can draw from that that the Senju is comprised of Hyuga Aburame Yamanaka .. etc.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 08:29 PM   #160
Najiro
Chuunin
 
Najiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Age: 22
Posts: 514
Thanks: 587
Thanked 254 Times in 119 Posts
Najiro is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

BTW so Jiraiya is also Senju??? Because originally he was going to be hokage but he said thanks and suggested Tsunade. Also what's easier??? Saying 2 full names and wasting space or just saying Senju???

Also Konoha is Konoha.

And Minato choose Naruto because he's his son and who else is better to trust something so dangerous with then your owns son. Aslo if it wasn't for Madara/Tobi sending the 9 tailes to the village the sealing stuff would have never happened.
Najiro is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 08:34 PM   #161
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,139
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
BTW so Jiraiya is also Senju??? Because originally he was going to be hokage but he said thanks and suggested Tsunade. Also what's easier??? Saying 2 full names and wasting space or just saying Senju???

Also Konoha is Konoha.

And Minato choose Naruto because he's his son and who else is better to trust something so dangerous with then your owns son. Aslo if it wasn't for Madara/Tobi sending the 9 tailes to the village the sealing stuff would have never happened.
At the first part there: no, he isn't. The manga has not stated that Jiraiya was Senju ever. In fact, no one except Hashirama, Tobirama, and Tsunade are explicitly Senju bloodline.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #162
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
At the first part there: no, he isn't. The manga has not stated that Jiraiya was Senju ever. In fact, no one except Hashirama, Tobirama, and Tsunade are explicitly Senju bloodline.
but when Madara made his speech to Naruto he said the battle between Naruto and Sasuke would decide the feud between Uchiha and Senju.. Sasuke is an Uchiha and that would mean that Naruto is Senju if the feud is to be settled by these two
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 08:49 PM   #163
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,139
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
but when Madara made his speech to Naruto he said the battle between Naruto and Sasuke would decide the feud between Uchiha and Senju.. Sasuke is an Uchiha and that would mean that Naruto is Senju if the feud is to be settled by these two
The entire thing is a battle of idealogies. Remember: Jiraiya and Orochimaru had the same basic conflict. Orochimaru is no Uchiha. Naruto doesn't have to literally be a Senju, as the Senju have spread their idealogy beyond the borders of their bloodline. Naruto just embodies it.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #164
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
The entire thing is a battle of idealogies. Remember: Jiraiya and Orochimaru had the same basic conflict. Orochimaru is no Uchiha. Naruto doesn't have to literally be a Senju, as the Senju have spread their idealogy beyond the borders of their bloodline. Naruto just embodies it.
yea Oro is no Uchiha .. but his family could very well have been Senju as he was a candidate for Hokage at some point once again I bring to the table the second and third cousin rule.. the Jinchuriki were chosen from the spouses and close blood relatives of the Kage.. and to keep a jin loyal to the village and the Kage .. wouldn't it make sense to select a Kage that would have a bond with a jink to keep it loyal to the village.

Both Gaara and Chiyo believe in the will of fire.. does this make them Senju by default.. in at least thought since they followed the doctrine.. oh and Nagato as well since Naruto poisoned him with rainbows n sunshine
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #165
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,139
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
yea Oro is no Uchiha .. but his family could very well have been Senju as he was a candidate for Hokage at some point once again I bring to the table the second and third cousin rule.. the Jinchuriki were chosen from the spouses and close blood relatives of the Kage.. and to keep a jin loyal to the village and the Kage .. wouldn't it make sense to select a Kage that would have a bond with a jink to keep it loyal to the village.

Both Gaara and Chiyo believe in the will of fire.. does this make them Senju by default.. in at least thought since they followed the doctrine.. oh and Nagato as well since Naruto poisoned him with rainbows n sunshine
But a Senju couldn't represent the idealogy of the Uchiha. The only Uchiha to be shown holding onto the Senju idealogy are Obito and Itachi. The former was an outcast and "runt" among the Uchiha, and the latter was a very strong pacifist. Orochimaru began with an attitude that was supportive of neither philosophy, but then he went batshit insane.

I don't know what you're trying to prove with the 2nd paragraph, since it basically proves my point right, but whatever.

The reason it's unlikely that Sarutobi, Minato, Danzo, Oro, Jiraiya, etc, are Senju is that the actual Senju, just as they spread the idea of the Will of Fire, did not discriminate against any. Hashirama did everything he could to make peace with the Uchiha, and left Konoha open to immigration and integration of other clans. Tobirama gave the Uchiha substantial power in the police force, and Kagami Uchiha was among those that he considered "worthy" of possibly being the Third Hokage. The Senju were not discriminatory at all, it was not until the political power of the Senju bloodline had died out that there was suspicion, distrust, and deception. And even then, Sarutobi tried everything he could to keep the Will of Fire alive, because he was the person who adhered to the philosophy of Hashirama the most of the people that could have been the Third Hokage, which is exactly why Tobirama picked him.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.