Naruto 497 Predictions/Spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM   #1
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Naruto 497 Predictions/Spoilers

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/76479784/1

Let's hear the crazy theories this week.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
Cap'n (05-27-2010)

Old 05-27-2010, 12:44 AM   #2
MGS3-SS
Your momma

MGS3-SS is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 497 Predictions/Spoilers

What? So early? Dang

Next chapter will be interesting, a lot less gay than I thought it would be.

Last edited by MGS3-SS; 05-27-2010 at 12:51 AM.
MGS3-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:31 AM   #3
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

Naruto faces Nine Tails, Kisame takes advantage of situation against bee, Yamato helps and Dies. Kisame died once, so many thought, now he shows his true power.
durndle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:31 AM   #4
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Ninetails and Naruto go into a brawl..

I swear. Naruto better NOT USE SAGE MODE.
If he does. I will be pissed.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:38 AM   #5
Cap'n
Simple Jack

Cap'n is an unknown quantity at this point

Bee will use Samehada to try and syphon off the 9-tails chakra and Kisame interferes.

Bee and Yamato vs. Kisame and Naruto vs. Kyuubi next chapter.

Bee and Yamato have to keep Kisame off Naruto so he can duke it out with the fox.
Cap'n is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cap'n For This Useful Post:
doddy (05-27-2010)
Old 05-27-2010, 01:42 AM   #6
Silverbolt
Academy Student

Silverbolt is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know how it will go down, but my guess is that Naruto won't subdue the fox until chapter 500.
Silverbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:48 AM   #7
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

I predict that Kissame will finally make his move...

KB is helping Naruto so if Kissame takes out Yamato, then all he has to do is ambush KB.

Kissame might assume that Naruto would be overwhelmed by the Kyuubi without KB's help. Then all he and Madara would have to do is extract the imprisoned Kyuubi.

This would present the perfect time for Might Guy to show up and have that rematch with Kissame. Meanwhile Naruto would be struggling and searching himself for the power to gain control of the Kyuubi.

I would expect Guy to lose to a full-powered Kissame who has probably been leeching chakra from KB and the Hachibi for several days now...but just before the final blow is struck, Naruto, in full control of the Fox could show up "just in the nick of time" and kick Kissame's ass with his newly acquired Kyuubi chakra.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:56 AM   #8
mops1337
Genin

mops1337 is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome chapter. glad to see things in motion (just like oro lol)

i thought it was funny about the joke kb played on naruto with the head thing, then naruto turned it around on yamato.... priceless

cant wait for next week and the predictions until then!!!
mops1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mops1337 For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (05-27-2010)
Old 05-27-2010, 02:08 AM   #9
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

My prediction for the next chapter.

Naruto 497: Breaking the chain

[Scene shows Yamato looking at Killerbee and Naruto]

Yamato: This is a little....extreme. I never imagined that something like this will help Naruto control the Nine Tails.

[Bee opens his eyes a little but keeps his hand with Naruto]

Yamato: What's going on in there?

KillerBee: Ah sorry 'bout that. My power isn't the deal to help nail it flat.

Yamato: [with a straight face] Erm....come again?

[There's an awkward pause]

KillerBee: Right....I haven't been able to help the boy. He's on his own now.

Yamato: Does he have a chance? We can still stop this....

KillerBee: Nah. The kid's got it in him to keep going. I reckon he should win and start celebratin'. We gotta wait. This ain't a joke.

Yamato: [thinks] I wonder if I can manage to control him if the Nine Tails takes over...I didn't sign up for this....Oh boy...

[Scene switches to Naruto in his mind]

[Naruto and the Nine Tails are still trying to pull each other towards the other. The Nine Tails has an angry and frustrated expression as Naruto does his best to match it's strength with his chakra.]

Naruto: Yeah you stupid fox. It's finally about time someone taught you who's the master.

Kyuubi: [Glares] Don't you dare take that tone with me boy. If it wasn't for me, you would be dead ten times over by now. [Growls and tears apart Naruto's attempt to cover it with his chakra again] Just be grateful that you were lucky enough to have me inside you.

Naruto: Haven't you noticed yet? If we don't work together, which you don't want to, then Uchiha Madara will never be defeated. [creates two clones somehow and begins pulling again]

Kyuubi: Hah! I have no intention to go near one feet of that cursed Sharingan. You're on your own boy. As soon as I gain control of you, I'll be free and never be controlled again!

Naruto: I don't care. [The Kyuubi looks shocked and angry. Naruto closes his eyes and a strange chakra starts to envelop him] Whether you want to or not, you will submit to me your power or....[Naruto opens his eyes and shows that he's in Sage Mode] you will go down with me.

Kyuubi: We'll see about that brat. Once I win this useless fight, you will be begging me to save you like you did time and time again. Who was it who cried like a kid in front of me? Who was it who gave you the power to make your childish dreams a reality?

Naruto: .....

Kyuubi: You can't answer fool. It's because this has been a chain of events time and time again. You think you can avoid me and control me but in the end you come back to me whining for power.

Naruto: I have an answer [Sage chakra strengthens Naruto's hold over the Kyuubi and it starts looking a little apprehensive]

Kyuubi: [Looks at it's bonds and laughs] Senjutsu...you've come a long way, Naruto [pauses]. But it's not enough. You aren't worthy to control me. Let go already brat!

Naruto: The Fourth Hokage who defeated your so-called power [Kyuubi's eyes go scarlet] entrusted it to me in the hope of defeating the masked man he fought a long time ago. Unfortunately for you, he happens to be my father, so I will force you to show me respect if needed.

[The balance breaks as the Kyuubi is forced inch by inch towards Naruto]

Kyuubi: Grr...!!

Naruto: [shouts] The evil inside me which you relished has now been vanquished! I intend on using your power to create peace in the Ninja world whether you like it or not!

Kyuubi: [tries to pull back but is only able to stop Naruto's pressure]

Naruto: [with a steely glint in his eyes] I have overcome what was, and I will now overcome what will be. I' am the true master now.

Kyuubi: [laughs] Nothing apart from that cursed Uchiha has ever controlled me. You a little kid, control my power? I admit you were pretty strong in destroying your older self but all you have been throughout your life is a total failure!

Naruto: What do you mean? You're grasping for straws.

Kyuubi: Grahahahahaha!

Naruto: [shouts] Stop that silly laugh and tell me your stupid excuse!

Kyuubi: [the demon fox cloak appears and starts to corrode the Sage Chakra away] Excuse? This is the truth. Hahahaha!

Naruto: [with a straight face] You aren't saying anything...

Kyuubi: Your thoughts always come down here Naruto. I know everything. [laughs] What about one of your life's goals which you have failed in? What about that cursed Uchiha brat? Sasuke was that.....?

Naruto: [expression is still blank] And?

Kyuubi: I remember that you were head over heels in trying to save him. Must have let him go to his inevitable death. One Uchiha down, what's the difference? [laughs]

Naruto: Sasuke has changed--

Kyuubi: I don't care kid. Just like you. Madara won't keep that kid alive much longer anyway. His plan centers around the death of your friend.

Naruto: What do you mean?

Kyuubi: Oh what do we have here? Could it be that you are trying to ask me something? Or perhaps beg? Release me kid. I'll tell you everything I know. I know the last secret of Madara.

Naruto: That--! [is interrupted by the arrival of the spirit of the toad key]

Kyuubi: What is this?

Toad: I' am the key Minato created to hold you Kyuubi. Must say....you're huge! [turns to Naruto] I know you still want to save that Sasuke boy, but get over it. It's not worth it.

Naruto: I know. Everything has been decided. Sasuke cannot be reasoned with by words.

Toad: That's good. And in case you want a hint, this is just the other half of the Kyuubi.

Naruto: [with a stupid face] Huh?

Kyuubi: You! How dare you--

Toad: Your father sealed only the Yin half of the Kyuubi into you. The other half....is well up to you. My job is done here [laughs at the Kyuubi and vanishes]

Naruto: [slowly smiles as sudden realization dawns on his face] Well. Looks like we have a deal Nine Tails.

Kyuubi: Huh? What deal? Have you become insane boy? [Is startled to notice that Naruto has dragged it even closer]

Naruto: Do you want to become a..failure yourself and stay "incomplete"?

Kyuubi: You will pay for that insult boy!

Naruto: So it all comes down to this. You lend me your co-operation and I will help you regain your other half. I'll defeat Uchiha Madara.

Kyuubi: And what if I refuse?

Naruto: I'll do it anyway. [Sage chakra envelops Naruto stronger than before and the Kyuubi struggles in panic as it edges closer towards Naruto]

[Scene switches to Yamato and Killerbee]
[Naruto suddenly begins to glow with the hint of Sage chakra along with the glow of the demon fox cloak]

Killerbee: [snatches his hands away as his hands begin to burn] Whoo! That was hot! He's so safe not!

Yamato: What's happening?

Killerbee: [raises his hands in a victory sign] It won't be long Eight-O! The kid is finally on the winning side now.

[Inner Hachibi voice: I only hope you aren't being overconfident this time]

[END]
01purple (05-29-2010), ask me anything (05-27-2010), batonnoir (05-27-2010), Cap'n (05-27-2010), doddy (05-27-2010), Hikaru (05-27-2010), kevinyu (05-28-2010), Krohnie84 (05-27-2010), Marlboro (05-27-2010), mops1337 (05-27-2010), mykewin777 (05-28-2010), Najiro (05-27-2010), Narut0360 (05-28-2010), Narutologist (05-27-2010), Numinous (05-27-2010), Rikudou Sennin (05-27-2010), SilverbladeVI (05-27-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (05-27-2010), xxMESTxx (05-27-2010)
Old 05-27-2010, 03:09 AM   #10
BEG84
Genin

BEG84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Ninetails and Naruto go into a brawl..

I swear. Naruto better NOT USE SAGE MODE.
If he does. I will be pissed.
why would you be pissed?

the next chapter will be naruto and kyuubi talking... i think naruto wont actually control nine tails till ch. 500. so the next few chapters will be naruto struggling with kyuubi once they cant talk it out. the end of the next chapter will show kisame in the sword and then all hell breaks loose till 500 and naruto takes control and kicks the shit out of kisame...

Last edited by BEG84; 05-27-2010 at 03:14 AM.
BEG84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:43 AM   #11
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

I really enjoyd this chapter, my heartbeat rasied when I read that they were gonna release and fight the nine tails. I'm looking forward to the next chapter this time

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:51 AM   #12
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

@Saiyaman - Awesome prediction. I thanked it because it was a good read with some ideas about Uchiha Madara and Kyuubi's relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEG84 View Post
why would you be pissed?

the next chapter will be naruto and kyuubi talking... i think naruto wont actually control nine tails till ch. 500. so the next few chapters will be naruto struggling with kyuubi once they cant talk it out. the end of the next chapter will show kisame in the sword and then all hell breaks loose till 500 and naruto takes control and kicks the shit out of kisame...
I would be pissed because if Naruto uses Sage mode to control the fox. That would literally suck. Did Yugito or Bee needed sage mode to control their bijuu? No. Base Naruto is strong enough as it is he should be able to do it. Since BASE Naruto was the one who defeated God Realm.

Nah there will be a little of discussion between the two. Naruto and that Fox are going to have a tug of war. You seen how eager that fox was when Naruto removed the seal? Kyuubi wants out big time.

Naruto's "Will of Fire" or whatever that dumb shit is should help Naruto control the Kyuubi.

EDIT: "Will of Fire" = Confidence

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 05-27-2010 at 03:58 AM.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:51 AM   #13
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

i wonder if the fourth will pop up to help again
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:07 AM   #14
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

of course not man.
Naruto's got this.

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:12 AM   #15
ultimateGunner2
Chuunin

ultimateGunner2 is an unknown quantity at this point

well im sure naruto's got this down.... but what if naruto loses his whiskers marks?? =OOOO the gutsy ninja?? =D that would be awesome haha
Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's #1 most GUTSY unpredictable loudmouth knucklehead SAGE prankster ninja, also the heir of the Namikaze and Uzumaki, now extincted clan.. husband of Haruno Sakura.. and the Rokudaime of Konoha while also known as the Konoha's Second Flash..AND THE SAGE FOX and last but not least the Son of Yondaime BELIEVE IT!!(DATTEBAYO) =P

member of Halo FC[/COLOR][/FONT]
also member of NaruSaku FC
also member of Yondaime FC

PROUD OWNDER OF ALL FCs!!
u jus got pranked

very very very very very surprising here
very very very very surprising
very very very surprising
very very surprising
very surprising
nothin surprising here u got pranked
ultimateGunner2 is offline   Reply With Quote