Aliens! believe them or not - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 04-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #151
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aliens! believe them or not

Oh, well yeah. Most of these people are idiots. You see that shit up there about the black hole thing? One dude was talking about diving into black holes, and the other dude was talking about lines getting shorter if you bend them into U shapes. I mean. Goddamn. I'm glad I'm not dumb as fuck.

Pretty sure they were both mudhutters too. Which I'm sure was just coincidental, of course...

Now, if people were saying that the probability of life existing elsewhere is greater due to the sheer ridiculous massiveness of the universe, then that would make sense. Since the probability of something happening goes up the more opportunities you have of having it occur.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-10-2010)

Old 04-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #152
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibs
Now, if people were saying that the probability of life existing elsewhere is greater due to the sheer ridiculous massiveness of the universe, then that would make sense. Since the probability of something happening goes up the more opportunities you have of having it occur.
This is it. The more you roll a billion-sided die the higher chance you have to hit the number you want. The number of rocks orbiting warm things in space is the number of rolls. There are a lot of rocks orbiting warm things in space, so the chances of possible life is lots.

Scientists estimate that one intelligent similar-to-earth life is probable in each galaxy. Makes sense that we haven't had any communication yet, because intergalactic distances are fucking stupid far.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:29 AM   #153
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
Scientists estimate that one intelligent similar-to-earth life is probable in each galaxy. Makes sense that we haven't had any communication yet, because intergalactic distances are fucking stupid far.
Or we're too stupid to realize someone is trying to communicate with us. The biggest fallacy of ET is the idea that it will be anything like us.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:14 AM   #154
Gansta_Ninja
Genin

Gansta_Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point

There could be other life forms out there. But not that advance and sophisticated than humans. They are maybe mere single celled organism and that's why we can't make contact with them simply because those aliens doesn't have the capability to do so. The problem is, Movies and Sci-fi novels are exaggerating the concept of ET.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #155
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

I'm more inclined to believe that what ppl perceive as aliens are in actuality spirits(edit: demons). Whether from ppls past lives or just beings from other dimensions metaphysical beings nonetheless. If they were physical beings they would still have to adhere to laws of physics and most eye witness accounts (UFOs specifically) are contrary to that.

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 06-09-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #156
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

(I will sound a little crazy to some of you very shortly)

What Ero-Sage calls "spirits," I call demons.

(Okay, crazy talk is over now)

It's almost guaranteed that there is life elsewhere in the universe. That any of it is sufficiently advanced to have travelled to Earth I doubt, but you never know.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-09-2010)
Old 06-09-2010, 06:47 PM   #157
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

^yes i agree. I should have said demons.(edited) call me crazy...

Edit: Post 138 explains my view...

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 06-09-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #158
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
I'm more inclined to believe that what ppl perceive as aliens are in actuality spirits(edit: demons). Whether from ppls past lives or just beings from other dimensions metaphysical beings nonetheless.
The bolded statement contradicts your new edit. Unless you believe people become demons when they die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
If they were physical beings they would still have to adhere to laws of physics and most eye witness accounts (UFOs specifically) are contrary to that.
While I'm quoting your post, I'd may as well point out that "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Aurther C. Clarke.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #159
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Well, you make a good point. I was trying not to drive the discussion into a religious debate which I'm sure some would do. However since you called me out I'll clarify. All ghosts, spirits, and aliens in my view, are metaphysical manifestations of demons. Thanks for keeping me honest so to speak...

Edit: Being that satan was given domain over the earth until Christ's return then all metaphysical beings in this domain would be classified as demons. At least thats how I understand it at this point without getting into a discussion of purgatory and whatnot.

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 06-09-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:10 PM   #160
Mal
Scotch

Okay, I get what you were trying to explain now.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:23 PM   #161
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
, but you never know.
And we'll never know,Because this is something,imo,that at least one of the 3 religions had to mention,incase if we were ever destined to meet them.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #162
iruka1998
Genin

iruka1998 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that there is life somewhere out there in the universe but i don't think that they are little green things in flying saucers that are trying to take over the earth.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:16 AM   #163
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

of course there is alien life.. anytime you have life from somewhere you're not it's alien
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:41 PM   #164
FAGDOM
Missing-Nin

FAGDOM is an unknown quantity at this point

FAGDOM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FAGDOM For This Useful Post:
EphemeralStar (01-27-2011)
Old 01-27-2011, 11:18 PM   #165
EphemeralStar
Genin

EphemeralStar is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope... and believe....that somewhere...out there....far away.....in the universe....millions....of....light...ye ars away....
There is a planet like earth, but instead of monkeys evolving, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES DID!!! So, it would be this awesome planet with ninja turtles kicking ass.
: D

But yeah, totally believe in extra-terrestial life.
EphemeralStar is offline   Reply With Quote