It's official Naruto is Senju - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
It's official Naruto is Senju

With issue 499 showing Naruto in the body of the Sage of six paths it can be said that the power of the biggest portion of the sages chackra recognized it's former body... the senju body of naruto .. .. this is why Tobi told naruto that his and sasuke's battle will be between senju and uchiha the eyes vs the body..

Get witht he program .. and now seeing as to how we have the evidense of hokage and jink relationship then Tsunade is Naruto's maternal grand mother.. .. this is whewre he gets his senju dna from.. but outside of this pic .. it's going to be hard to deny

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/89152425/13
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Old 06-16-2010, 05:33 PM   #2
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

There's no prove or do you want to explain how Nagato got the Rinnegan after generations of it being lost or thought of it as a legendary power just possed by the RS???

my idea is that probably Kushina's blood also carried the 2nd sons blood making this possible or you want to say that Nagato is actually a Uchiha that transformed???

Last edited by Najiro; 06-16-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

no I just think Nagato had a mutatation.. a rtecessed gene if you will or it was just a random fluke.. but seeing as to how chackra that was once in the sage turned naruto's body into the sage then the chakra recognized the senju imprint and has brought forth the dormant senju body
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 05:39 PM   #4
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

He's not a senju,he just went super saiyan.

Edit:IIRC Kakashi did say something about the rinnegan being a mutation during the pain invasion arc.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 06-16-2010 at 05:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
King_Canada (06-22-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #5
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

*breaks out the popcorn and waits for the high-pressure stream of pure bullshit*
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (06-17-2010), Emo Was Sasuke (06-18-2010), Ero-Sage (06-16-2010), Krohnie84 (06-16-2010), Marlboro (06-17-2010), Narutologist (06-17-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-16-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010), TheSixthHokage (06-16-2010), TheThinker (06-18-2010), Wolverine (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #6
Najiro
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
no I just think Nagato had a mutatation.. a rtecessed gene if you will or it was just a random fluke.. but seeing as to how chackra that was once in the sage turned naruto's body into the sage then the chakra recognized the senju imprint and has brought forth the dormant senju body
So what your are constanly saying is that almost everyone in Konoha is doing incest right???
Old 06-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #7
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
*breaks out the popcorn and waits for the high-pressure stream of pure bullshit*
careful not to get any on your popcorn.. that might make you sad

1 Naruto and Sasuke .. modern day representations of the battle between the first and madara at the valley of the end

2Tobi tells naruto he see's the first in him

3 tobi tells naruto that h=there will be a battle between love and hatered , senju and uchiha.. naruto vs sasuke

4 power that was once withoin the sage of 6 paths is now under narto's control and he gets the aura of the so6p and is shown with the neclace\

5 It is known that the senju decended from the son of the so6p..

these will be the points I am basing this on.. and if and when it is show in the manga will be the points I say led me to that conclusion

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #8
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
So what your are constanly saying is that almost everyone in Konoha is doing incest right???
No .. not incest.. you might be surprised what names belong on your familly trees as well as what races are in your familly .. through marriage a ugh.. I really don't feel like going through this again .. but the senju were a large clan not just 2 peopel .... go check ot my genealogy lesson in the Naruto granny tsunade thread .. it's what would apply here as a sufficient explaination to this question

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #9
Najiro
Chuunin

still waiting for the excuse about Nagoto being able to exist. I mean common do you really think that it's pure luck that he got the exact mutation of the eyes and techniques that made the RS the RS??? the only thing that Nagato misses is now seen in Naruto.

Just saying.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #10
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
still waiting for the excuse about Nagoto being able to exist. I mean common do you really think that it's pure luck that he got the exact mutation of the eyes and techniques that made the RS the RS??? the only thing that Nagato misses is now seen in Naruto.

Just saying.
I don't have an explaination other than him being a mutation or just having a dormant gene.. the so6p had 2 sons.. they decended into two clans.. one became senju the other uchiha.. no telling how many generations passed between the sage's sons and the formation of senju and uchiha.. so the other lands can possibly have decendants as well

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 06:08 PM   #11
Najiro
Chuunin

yeah and Kushina can't be one?? I mean she had "special chakra. and that might not even mean her being a jink.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #12
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

@HR: Just delete the thread.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #13
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

hey if in judeo -christianity all of the people and races of earth can come from adam and eve why not.. heck cain was banished form the garden of eden and found a wife.. if he can do that i'm sure anything is possible in Naruto verse..lol maybe kishi and God share notes

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #14
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

What .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-16-2010), Giffica (06-16-2010), Miburo (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #15
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
@HR: Just delete the thread.

don't post in it and it'll just go away

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-16-2010)
Closed Thread