It's official Naruto is Senju - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #31
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Just like the concept of using proper grammar is with you, hey?
where is the propper english rule ... yea just liek I thought .. you guys just need somethign to do.. and I admit this banter is kinda fun but you've served your purpose.. I'm goen type liek I talk and do what makes me comfortable..I'm an american at home ..don't like what I'm saying .. there are a million plus threads on here without my name on it..

comon sense would be that if you don't like how I conduct bizness stay da fawk out muh stoe
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Old 06-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #32
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Again, Theory = Sound. Your Argument trying to prove it = Lol wut?
if you smoke a blunt it will all make perfect sense
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
TheThinker (06-18-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #33
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
where is the propper english rule ... yea just liek I thought .. you guys just need somethign to do.. and I admit this banter is kinda fun but you've served your purpose.. I'm goen type liek I talk and do what makes me comfortable..I'm an american at home ..don't like what I'm saying .. there are a million plus threads on here without my name on it..

comon sense would be that if you don't like how I conduct bizness stay da fawk out muh stoe
So you're perpetually wasted? Because no AMERICAN I know, including myself, talks with that much of a slurred incorrectness unless they are absolutely hammered. Or Stoned for that matter. You don't really get impeded speech from that though.

this would explain a lot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-16-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #34
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
So you're perpetually wasted? Because no AMERICAN I know, including myself, talks with that much of a slurred incorrectness unless they are absolutely hammered.

this would explain a lot.
nah I'm not wated .. I'm the human rasengan lol..

nah but seriously man. I assume you're a dude.. I'm not here to argue.. i'm here to talk about my favorite manga in the world.. how much I love it and fellowship with others who share my zeal for these characters.. we will agree sometimes and argue a lot about possibilities and what not because this is a story told by some man in asia and his asian imagination..lol

And I type like I sound .. not in class when I'm on here so no need to be all perfect and grammatically correct or talk coherently for that matter.. some peopel will get what I'm saying just liek some will understand the phrase tossing pearls to swine and some won't

but as for em I choose not to cats pearls to swine and for those who get the knowledge I drop good for them cause that's who it was meant for

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #35
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan
where is the propper english rule ... yea just liek I thought .. you guys just need somethign to do.. and I admit this banter is kinda fun but you've served your purpose.. I'm goen type liek I talk and do what makes me comfortable..I'm an american at home
There's no rule about using proper English, but it's generally accepted that you should at least type in a way in which people can understand you without having to use a cipher.
Quote:
but as for em I choose not to cats pearls to swine and for those who get the knowledge I drop good for them cause that's who it was meant for
What knowledge?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #36
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
There's no rule about using proper English, but it's generally accepted that you should at least type in a way in which people can understand you without having to use a cipher.

And just because you're an American, that doesn't mean you have to "talk" like a complete fucking idiot. You're just giving the rest of us a bad name with shit like that. Thanks for spreading the idiot American stereotype.
I like the character shikamaru a lot because we are so similar .. able to think leaps and bounds beyond those around us but at times we can be lazy.. don't mistake my laziness for stupidity.. it's suck a drag

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #37
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
nah I'm not wated .. I'm the human rasengan lol..

nah but seriously man. I assume you're a dude.. I'm not here to argue.. i'm here to talk about my favorite manga in the world.. how much I love it and fellowship with others who share my zeal for these characters.. we will agree sometimes and argue a lot about possibilities and what not because this is a story told by some man in asia and his asian imagination..lol

And I type like I sound .. not in class when I'm on here so no need to be all perfect and grammatically correct or talk coherently for that matter.. some peopel will get what I'm saying just liek some will understand the phrase tossing pearls to swine and some won't

So wait, you're saying you WANTED a guy to metaphorically suck your balls...
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #38
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:

What knowledge?
just remember the day this issue came out I said naruto was senju and when the manga proves he's not .. pull this thread back up and tell me to lick your clit anus or whatever it is you want

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #39
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
So wait, you're saying you WANTED a guy to metaphorically suck your balls...
yea if I close my eyes it makes me not gay..lol

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #40
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like the character shikamaru a lot because we are so similar .. able to think leaps and bounds beyond those around us but at times we can be lazy.. don't mistake my laziness for stupidity.. it's suck a drag
I highly doubt your IQ goes past 70, you can hardly be compared to Shikamaru.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-17-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 07:05 PM   #41
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
I highly doubt your IQ goes past 70, you can hardly be compared to Shikamaru.
someone doesn't know the meaning of the word similar

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #42
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
someone doesn't know the meaning of the word similar
Someone doesn't know the definition of the word compare:

com·pare (kəm-pâr')

v., -pared, -par·ing, -pares.

v.tr.
To consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous; liken.
To examine in order to note the similarities or differences of.

Grammar. To form the positive, comparative, or superlative degree of (an adjective or adverb).
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-16-2010), Miburo (06-17-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-16-2010), Relentless (06-16-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010), TheSixthHokage (06-16-2010), Wolverine (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #43
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Someone doesn't know the definition of the word compare:

com·pare (kəm-pâr')

v., -pared, -par·ing, -pares.

v.tr.
To consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous; liken.
To examine in order to note the similarities or differences of.

Grammar. To form the positive, comparative, or superlative degree of (an adjective or adverb).
.. ok CHoAd ...

I pointed out the ways in which we were similar .. I never claimed to be a genius.. .. take it where I leave it if you are going to argue something .. you brought up an element of his being that I din't even bring up .. I just noted his ability to think ahead of other's and his laziness.. you don't have to have a high IQ to think ahead of someone ..

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 07:23 PM   #44
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
.. ok CHoAd ...

I pointed out the ways in which we were similar .. I never claimed to be a genius.. .. take it where I leave it if you are going to argue something .. you brought up an element of his being that I din't even bring up .. I just noted his ability to think ahead of other's and his laziness.. you don't have to have a high IQ to think ahead of someone ..
you really do. you really do need substantial mental capacity and processing power to be able to think "better" than others. You, however, do not have such mental capacity, nor do you think "steps ahead of others."
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #45
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
you really do. you really do need substantial mental capacity and processing power to be able to think "better" than others. You, however, do not have such mental capacity, nor do you think "steps ahead of others."
ok if you guys say so ... and are such experts on the matter I'll leave it alone.. seeing a person run in a weird patter in a field and archer can shoot his arrow into the distance seemingly not aiming at anything or anyone and hit his mark.. doesn't mean he is a genius .. it 's just he saw his opponents moves and was able to think ahead of him.. but I'm not here to get into stuff like this.. you guys think whatever you want.. I'm not here to teach or enlighten you

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Closed Thread