It's official Naruto is Senju - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #31
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Just like the concept of using proper grammar is with you, hey?
where is the propper english rule ... yea just liek I thought .. you guys just need somethign to do.. and I admit this banter is kinda fun but you've served your purpose.. I'm goen type liek I talk and do what makes me comfortable..I'm an american at home ..don't like what I'm saying .. there are a million plus threads on here without my name on it..

comon sense would be that if you don't like how I conduct bizness stay da fawk out muh stoe
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  


Old 06-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #32
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Again, Theory = Sound. Your Argument trying to prove it = Lol wut?
if you smoke a blunt it will all make perfect sense
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
TheThinker (06-18-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #33
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
where is the propper english rule ... yea just liek I thought .. you guys just need somethign to do.. and I admit this banter is kinda fun but you've served your purpose.. I'm goen type liek I talk and do what makes me comfortable..I'm an american at home ..don't like what I'm saying .. there are a million plus threads on here without my name on it..

comon sense would be that if you don't like how I conduct bizness stay da fawk out muh stoe
So you're perpetually wasted? Because no AMERICAN I know, including myself, talks with that much of a slurred incorrectness unless they are absolutely hammered. Or Stoned for that matter. You don't really get impeded speech from that though.

this would explain a lot.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-16-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #34
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
So you're perpetually wasted? Because no AMERICAN I know, including myself, talks with that much of a slurred incorrectness unless they are absolutely hammered.

this would explain a lot.
nah I'm not wated .. I'm the human rasengan lol..

nah but seriously man. I assume you're a dude.. I'm not here to argue.. i'm here to talk about my favorite manga in the world.. how much I love it and fellowship with others who share my zeal for these characters.. we will agree sometimes and argue a lot about possibilities and what not because this is a story told by some man in asia and his asian imagination..lol

And I type like I sound .. not in class when I'm on here so no need to be all perfect and grammatically correct or talk coherently for that matter.. some peopel will get what I'm saying just liek some will understand the phrase tossing pearls to swine and some won't

but as for em I choose not to cats pearls to swine and for those who get the knowledge I drop good for them cause that's who it was meant for
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #35
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan
where is the propper english rule ... yea just liek I thought .. you guys just need somethign to do.. and I admit this banter is kinda fun but you've served your purpose.. I'm goen type liek I talk and do what makes me comfortable..I'm an american at home
There's no rule about using proper English, but it's generally accepted that you should at least type in a way in which people can understand you without having to use a cipher.
Quote:
but as for em I choose not to cats pearls to swine and for those who get the knowledge I drop good for them cause that's who it was meant for
What knowledge?
Tsuna is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #36
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
There's no rule about using proper English, but it's generally accepted that you should at least type in a way in which people can understand you without having to use a cipher.

And just because you're an American, that doesn't mean you have to "talk" like a complete fucking idiot. You're just giving the rest of us a bad name with shit like that. Thanks for spreading the idiot American stereotype.
I like the character shikamaru a lot because we are so similar .. able to think leaps and bounds beyond those around us but at times we can be lazy.. don't mistake my laziness for stupidity.. it's suck a drag
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #37
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
nah I'm not wated .. I'm the human rasengan lol..

nah but seriously man. I assume you're a dude.. I'm not here to argue.. i'm here to talk about my favorite manga in the world.. how much I love it and fellowship with others who share my zeal for these characters.. we will agree sometimes and argue a lot about possibilities and what not because this is a story told by some man in asia and his asian imagination..lol

And I type like I sound .. not in class when I'm on here so no need to be all perfect and grammatically correct or talk coherently for that matter.. some peopel will get what I'm saying just liek some will understand the phrase tossing pearls to swine and some won't

but as for em I choose not to cats pearls to swine and for those who get the knowledge I drop good for them cause that's who it was meant for
So wait, you're saying you WANTED a guy to metaphorically suck your balls...
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #38
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
There's no rule about using proper English, but it's generally accepted that you should at least type in a way in which people can understand you without having to use a cipher.

What knowledge?
just remember the day this issue came out I said naruto was senju and when the manga proves he's not .. pull this thread back up and tell me to lick your clit anus or whatever it is you want
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #39
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
So wait, you're saying you WANTED a guy to metaphorically suck your balls...
yea if I close my eyes it makes me not gay..lol
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #40
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan
I like the character shikamaru a lot because we are so similar .. able to think leaps and bounds beyond those around us but at times we can be lazy.. don't mistake my laziness for stupidity.. it's suck a drag
I highly doubt your IQ goes past 70, you can hardly be compared to Shikamaru.
Tsuna is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-17-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 07:05 PM   #41
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
I highly doubt your IQ goes past 70, you can hardly be compared to Shikamaru.
someone doesn't know the meaning of the word similar
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #42
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan
someone doesn't know the meaning of the word similar
Someone doesn't know the definition of the word compare:

com·pare (kəm-pâr')

v., -pared, -par·ing, -pares.

v.tr.
To consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous; liken.
To examine in order to note the similarities or differences of.

Grammar. To form the positive, comparative, or superlative degree of (an adjective or adverb).
Tsuna is offline  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-16-2010), Miburo (06-17-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-16-2010), Relentless (06-16-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010), TheSixthHokage (06-16-2010), Wolverine (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #43
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Someone doesn't know the definition of the word compare:

com·pare (kəm-pâr')

v., -pared, -par·ing, -pares.

v.tr.
To consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous; liken.
To examine in order to note the similarities or differences of.

Grammar. To form the positive, comparative, or superlative degree of (an adjective or adverb).
.. ok CHoAd ...

I pointed out the ways in which we were similar .. I never claimed to be a genius.. .. take it where I leave it if you are going to argue something .. you brought up an element of his being that I din't even bring up .. I just noted his ability to think ahead of other's and his laziness.. you don't have to have a high IQ to think ahead of someone ..
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 07:23 PM   #44
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
.. ok CHoAd ...

I pointed out the ways in which we were similar .. I never claimed to be a genius.. .. take it where I leave it if you are going to argue something .. you brought up an element of his being that I din't even bring up .. I just noted his ability to think ahead of other's and his laziness.. you don't have to have a high IQ to think ahead of someone ..
you really do. you really do need substantial mental capacity and processing power to be able to think "better" than others. You, however, do not have such mental capacity, nor do you think "steps ahead of others."
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #45
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
you really do. you really do need substantial mental capacity and processing power to be able to think "better" than others. You, however, do not have such mental capacity, nor do you think "steps ahead of others."
ok if you guys say so ... and are such experts on the matter I'll leave it alone.. seeing a person run in a weird patter in a field and archer can shoot his arrow into the distance seemingly not aiming at anything or anyone and hit his mark.. doesn't mean he is a genius .. it 's just he saw his opponents moves and was able to think ahead of him.. but I'm not here to get into stuff like this.. you guys think whatever you want.. I'm not here to teach or enlighten you
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!! sean77215 Naruto Manga 456 10-14-2010 10:49 PM
Naruto 497 Predictions/Spoilers Emissary of Justice Naruto Manga 177 06-03-2010 05:03 AM
Naruto 453 spoiler/Prediction thread. Dagoro Naruto Manga 502 06-26-2009 11:03 AM
Naruto English Dubbed Episode uzumaki619 Naruto Anime 2 03-24-2009 04:16 AM
437 Predictions Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 1030 02-27-2009 03:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.