It's official Naruto is Senju - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 07:29 PM   #46
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's official Naruto is Senju

weird how people want to try and come for me instead of trying to tear this theory down
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Old 06-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #47
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
ok if you guys say so ... and are such experts on the matter I'll leave it alone.. seeing a person run in a weird patter in a field and archer can shoot his arrow into the distance seemingly not aiming at anything or anyone and hit his mark.. doesn't mean he is a genius .. it 's just he saw his opponents moves and was able to think ahead of him.. but I'm not here to get into stuff like this.. you guys think whatever you want.. I'm not here to teach or enlighten you
no, that's called leading the shot. that's not "thinking ahead." that's common sense. Anyone who has ever handled any form of projectile knows this. When something's moving fast enough that you need to lead your shot, it's not hard at all to predict where they will be in 1 second.

You're right, you're not here for that, because if you were you'd lose your job in .5 seconds.

We're not "tearing your theory down" because we've already pointed out the incredibly illogical, hair-brained "justification" you've posted for it. As I've said way too many times at this point, the theory is plausible, but you provide no legitimate, acceptable proof. Plus there's the fact that you're completely delusional and refuse to understand when you're wrong ever.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 06-16-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #48
Giffica
Fushichou Kage

Giffica can only hope to improve

Wait wait wait....is none of this clear that Nagato was the Reincarnation -_- Six Fold Path had THE EXACT EYES THE RIKKUDO HAD. Sasuke has the Eyes "Power" Naruto has the Bodies "Power" or in other words, Sharingan for Sasuke and Rikkudo's Chakra for Naruto. His father had insane chakra too, hence he would also be a descendant.

I dislike yelling at idiots. Its like when you are mean to a retard, you feel bad, but you think they deserve it for being born retarded.

What kind of babies does Killer Bee have?

Babees!
Old 06-16-2010, 07:45 PM   #49
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan
I'm not here to teach or enlighten you
Thank god for that blessing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giffica
I dislike yelling at idiots. Its like when you are mean to a retard, you feel bad, but you think they deserve it for being born retarded.
This is only valid when the person is actually born retarded. It's a different matter entirely when they consciously choose to be retarded.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:48 PM   #50
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

if you're offended when the phrase "hoe sit down" is uttered then maybe you should take a seat
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 07:50 PM   #51
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
if you're offended when the phrase "hoe sit down" is uttered then maybe you should take a seat
Wow, you want a farming tool to sit down? Good luck with that. Maybe yelling at inanimate objects is more your thing.

Unless of course you meant ho, which is short for whore.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:53 PM   #52
Giffica
Fushichou Kage

Giffica can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Thank god for that blessing.

This is only valid when the person is actually born retarded. It's a different matter entirely when they consciously choose to be retarded.
Nope, its the same. Except one doesn't have the ability to do daily actions like wiping his ass and the others a retard

What kind of babies does Killer Bee have?

Babees!
Old 06-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #53
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Wow, you want a farming tool to sit down? Good luck with that. Maybe yelling at inanimate objects is more your thing.

Unless of course you meant ho, which is short for whore.
here let me help you with that chair

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #54
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan
I would really love to know the point of this post.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:56 PM   #55
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giffica View Post
Nope, its the same. Except one doesn't have the ability to do daily actions like wiping his ass and the others a retard
In my opinion, there's a difference between

Mentally Retarded

and

A Fucking Retard.

The former has a genuine disorder, which prevents them from being able to function the same way as most people, and puts them at an unfortunate disadvantage in life. No matter how annoying they can get, it's important to understand that it's not their fault, and you shouldn't hate them for having a disability they can't control.

The latter are people who are incredibly stupid, like, mind-bogglingly stupid, who think they are fucking geniuses and will never admit that they are ever wrong.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-17-2010), Tsuna (06-16-2010), Wolverine (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #56
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

ok can someone post points as to why Naruto can't be a senju .. or explain why he turned his body inot the sage's body whenhe took over the 9 tails chackra.. and if you think this is something that happens when the jink gains controll of the biju then why didn't Kb say .. oh when you do it right you get a cool necklace

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 08:05 PM   #57
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

^Reasons that he could not be a Senju:

-Neither parent is implied to be Senju in any way. That's right, including Senju marrying into other families.

-Madara deliberately describes the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke as a battle of the ideals of the Uchiha and the Senju, not explicitly a battle of the 2 bloodlines.

There have been numerous theories as to why his body went all glowy and shit in other topics.

I'm not saying that there is no way he's Senju. I'm saying that there's counterevidence to it, and the points you make at best imply, at worst are completely irrelevant to the idea of Naruto being Senju.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 08:08 PM   #58
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

the only way how i can see naruto being senju is if the so6p somehow transplanted his spirit into naruto at that time but i doubt it

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Old 06-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #59
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

The Senju clan and their origins have played a big role in this manga, from beginning of their time right down to now, this very chapter, and we only know of 1 living Senju. I dont think Kishi gave us all this background to show us how special Tsunade really is to Konoha and in the ninja world. I dont think Senju gets all this hype and comparison to Uchiha in this story, just for Naruto to not have some relation to Senju. Naruto and Sasuke are the 2 main characters of this story. Sasuke's Uchiha. Naruto's...

Thats how i see it

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (06-16-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #60
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
^Reasons that he could not be a Senju:

-Neither parent is implied to be Senju in any way. That's right, including Senju marrying into other families.

-Madara deliberately describes the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke as a battle of the ideals of the Uchiha and the Senju, not explicitly a battle of the 2 bloodlines.

There have been numerous theories as to why his body went all glowy and shit in other topics.

I'm not saying that there is no way he's Senju. I'm saying that there's counterevidence to it, and the points you make at best imply, at worst are completely irrelevant to the idea of Naruto being Senju.
if this is the cae on which theories are are made then you can only take things that are put into print.. just like any theory about there even being a previous jink before this issue.. what it seems like is you guys want to only give credit to things that are facts with facts.. which would make the inital statement a fact and not a theory..

Before Columbus sailed around the world . people thought the earth was flat.. people saw ships sink in the horizon and fall off. the planet.. but now we know the earth is round

The big bang is still a theory.. so is alternate dimensions and the super string theory.. but without evidence anyone would have to say by the standards here that anyone who believes this is a complete fool.

There is soo many things in the manga that I see that points to Naruto being an senju..

Madara saying the Senju kept power in konoha... and the pic of the hokage mpountain

Naruto being minato and kushina's son

him being the son of a hokage

him having a large chackra pool like the senju

him being a citizen of the senju village

him obtaining the sage's body

and on and on I can go.. but because there isn't any concrete evidence.. then I guess I'll just leave it be but in the event you are right and he isn'ta senju I will come to your inbox and personally as well as publically admit I was wrong

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-16-2010)
Closed Thread